Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 0:44:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD: STEEL / ELECTRIC

she was better prepared than last time she’d come here. she was stronger, wiser, and wouldn't be snuck up on. she’d also made the decision that the perrserker that had accompanied her previously, as much as they had bonded, had been a bit too affected by the war to ever really be anywhere anymore, except in a box in her pc. it was crazed. a cool-headed houndoom had replaced it at her feet, while an ever-present solrock loomed behind her.

the trio made their way through the building, which glowed a sickly fluorescent light which flickered along the ceiling in places eerily. she was in search, not only of the pokemon who roamed the old GMH-developed power plant, but also for things of scientific curiosity.

after purely wandering, she found herself in a large office. dust covered the wood of a desk, and behind it stood a large shelf of books. she brushed the dust off their spines, reading the titles. finding nothing particularly of interest, she turned back to the desk and began pulling at drawers.

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 0:24:47 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Since Hoenn’s never-ending struggle with Team Rocket to its sudden interdimensional war with the Megalopolans, the Pokken Rider has remained ever vigilant – going as far to scour the old GMH-developed power plant within New Mauville. After all, even the estranged and fleeing aliens might find some usefulness from the abandoned technology laying around.

The hero emerges from the shadows with the eyes from his helmet glowing a bright red, the suit’s active camouflage fading. His movement is swift and silent, peering over at the mysterious woman digging through an office desk. ”What do you think you’re doing?” he says, finally revealing himself.

Despite his casual reveal, the vigilante maintains a guarded stance against both the Houndoom and the Solrock.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 0:57:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu’s head swiveled in the direction of the question, and she froze, taking in the sight. what was at first a startled look gave way to intrigue. she was cool under the pressure.

“poking around an abandoned building. the bloody hell are you doing?” her eyes wandered the suit in full, in a way that could have been taken suggestively, but was truly a thing of interest in his suit itself. she wanted one.

it was then that she realized the tone that had come out of the suit. fully processing the situation, she turned to him and slid closed the drawer she had been digging in. she’d found something interesting. she would guard it. all three pairs of gleaming red eyes challenged those that stared back at them through the mask. the houndoom growled lowly at the rotom, but lulu shushed it with a false air of politeness, and it obeyed immediately.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 7:32:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLITZLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 21:58:15 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
He squints his eyes and knits his brows close together beneath the helmet knowing that the woman’s deflecting his question with a short and vague answer. His detective instincts tells him that there’s more to her purpose that she lets on; however, she’s yet to treat him aggressively despite her somewhat hostile tone.

The Pokken Rider doesn’t answer, instead he keeps an eye on her two pokemon; though it’s not apparent thanks to his helmet. The sound of the drawer closing is subtle but doesn’t go unnoticed. Before he can even question it though, he hears what seems to be machines whirring close by like something had just been powered on.

He turns towards the hallway as a large Magnezone floats by – electricity sparking from its magnets. The sense of danger lurking builds as the giant floating magnet turns its attention towards the group, clearly upset that someone has encroached into its territory.

Clicking his tongue, he pulls from his belt what appears to be some sort of plain looking pass of sorts and slips it into his belt. A loud pop can be heard as pieces of his armor split off, fading into white as if it were being pulled by a pokeball while other pieces of armor materialize into the air before fitting onto him.

Pulling both arms as heat and fire seem to magically produce from the palm of his hands, he unleashes a massive torrent of flame towards the Magnezone, consuming the steel-type pokemon in an inferno. As the flame seems to wrap around it, the helmeted vigilante unclips a pokeball and quickly tosses it at the Magnezone, capturing it.

Catching Magnezone

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 22:52:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

fascinating. was it some kind of pokemon doing this?

the situation held her intrigued stare for a moment longer while her hands worked behind her back to pull the drawer open again and take what she’d found. at that moment, it was hardly as interesting as the suited-up stranger, but she wasn’t interested in sticking around to make friends. she turned, skillfully maneuvering her find around her body as she did so and then slipping out of a door behind them, her pokemon following.

once outside, she returned her houndoom, and, reluctantly, her solrock, seeing the need to opt for stealth. breathing sharply, she then walked to an edge of the floor level and dropped off the side of it, sliding down a long metal beam and onto the ground below before ducking into a hallway with a series of rooms. the lights flickered more violently in the area of the building, with prolonged moments of darkness. her gait slowed and she listened. the sound of hooves went by and disappeared.

passing

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 23:40:24 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
With his attention turned towards the Magnezone, the unfamiliar woman quickly takes the opportunity to flee, going as far as to recall her two pokemon to accentuate her stealth. Turning to see the woman gone, the Pokken Rider curses. ”Damn it.”

Scrambling after, but not knowing where she’s gone, the hero presses his hand against the device situated over his belt. ”Activate the infrared vision.” he utters in a low voice. The eyes from his helmet flicker a bit before glowing a bright blue.

Scanning the area, he’s able to see the woman’s silhouette pass through the nearby door before scaling down a long metal beam. She’s fast. the hero soundlessly admits to himself as he chases after. Following her route, the hero quickly slides down the same long metal beam and onto the ground below where he spots another signature of what seems to be a Blitzle pass by.

The two looks at one another before promptly ignoring each other. The Pokken Rider looks towards the woman’s position. ”I know you’re there.” he says somewhat sternly.

Skipping Blitzle.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 1:17:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

with her solrock gone, the tension inside her flared. she felt prison. she felt kills, and the heat in her hands. she felt the battlefield, especially now, on the run from someone threatening and mysterious. she didn’t like being on the run, and he’d spoken with a worrisome air of authority.

“ok.” she responded back aloud, calmly, thinking. it was to buy herself a moment. he was seeing her through the walls. radiation? it was the first thought. she had used infrared technology via weapons many times. the only way around it was heat, but starting a raging fire in a power plant was not a bright idea, and even if it didn’t result in utter disaster, and death or arrest, it would at least cost her whatever findings were to be had here. fuck.

if she couldn’t jam his vision, she’d just try to jam his suit.

she tossed a pokeball into the air from her position between them, commanding in a low voice to it as she did so, MAGNETIC FLUX. she then carefully began maneuvering further away as quickly as she could, taking cover most of the time as though she were scared she might be shot at with projectiles. she moved with a clear sense of experience in how to avoid them if she were. she moved with trained skill.

a klinklang levitated in front of the suit when released, gears grinding as it lock[ed] on to its target. it then began to create a shift in the field around them, causing all surrounding machines to power on and off, sparking and going haywire. lulu had hoped this would somehow affect the suit, or perhaps some its mechanisms. and if it didn’t? it would buy her some distance and time. the klinklang would put up a fight.

still passing.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 5:33:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE TEARS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUNFISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]HENDRIX CAUGHT MAGNEZONE!

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 20:19:16 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
His heat vision begins to go haywire because of the sudden magnetic influx; however, the Rotom within his suit quickly shifts his vision back to normal. He clicks his tongue, frowning slightly. While the electronic equipment around him begins to fluctuate oddly, his suit remains mostly stable thanks to his partner.

Lifting out a small pokeball, he calls out a Ditto who quickly morphs into an identical copy of the Pokken Rider with the use of TRANSFORM. Both riders split off, approaching the woman from both sides – a pincer attack.

He says nothing, passing by the nearby Mawile who seems startled by their odd presence. Simultaneously, both riders appear on opposite sides of the dark-haired woman and her klingklang – they stare down at her and her almost mechanical pokemon.

Skipping
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:11:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

This wasn’t great. At this point, the hopes were near null that she would be able to spend the afternoon looking for other objects of interest. This asshole was not going to let her do that.

The Klinklang was hot on the man’s gleaming red ass as he headed in the other direction. As he came up on its trainer, its gets disassembled, each of them coming towards him on either side with great force. However, before they could catch him in a pincer of her own, Lulu called it off. “Stop!”

She’d come to an abrupt halt around the corner. “You know, you’re being rude. If a woman doesn’t want to talk to you, you should just let her be.”

passing

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:27:02 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
His sinking suspicion that the woman is more than she lets on only grows further as she calls off her own pincer attack. Both riders simply stare down at the woman without paying too much attention towards her pokemon, though that’s only because he has a contingency ready should things go south.

”People only run if they’ve got something to hide. And people sure as hell only snoop around here if they’re looking for something nefarious.” he retorts.

Despite his apprehension towards the woman’s intentions, he doesn’t pounce on her like he normally would a thug. There’s no reason not to – especially since he doesn’t know her intentions for snooping around. ”Seems like we’re caught in a standoff of sorts.” he says with a slight frown beneath his helmet, knowing that they’ll just be shooting each other in the foot if they were to attack.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:48:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“Yeh, most people don’t materialize next to you in full-body armor.” Unless he was AI? In that case, maybe she should have been trying to drag him home. “Excuse me for being jumpy.”

She was slowly frying in the electricity surging through her mental waters, but she kept on. “Doesn’t have to be. Clearly you want to talk pretty badly. Curious as to why that is, now.” Lulu happened to know the owner GMH. She was employed by him. While he didn’t know she was there, she happened to know that there were no guards.

passing

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 22:08:11 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
His brows wrinkle close together beneath his helmet as he silently notes the eagerness in the woman’s tone – his experiences with Interpol telling him that she was fishing for information just like him.

”What’re you looking for here? Answer the question.” he demands, remaining cautious that the woman might suddenly attack him.

Yet, rather than preemptively wait, the carbon copy opposite of him suddenly holds out a hand, unleashing a THUNDER WAVE at the woman in an effort to halt her movements. As it does this, the real Pokkenger braces for impact, erecting a barrier to PROTECT himself from the Klinklang’s potential retaliation.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
chasing infinity [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 22:26:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

"Look, I'm an adventurous spirit—”

The ping of electricity hitting her Klinklang, who had moved in front of the attack, made her visibly jump and throw a hand up to protect her head. “Bloody hell, what is your problem? The Klinklang took the assault as the go-ahead. Once it had shaken off the electricity, its gears were coming around to sandwich the ditto robot in a GEAR GRIND.

Lulu ran out from the line of fire, tossing two more pokeballs into the air. A Klefki jingled its keys at the threats viciously. Her Magneton levitated high above it, ominously charging an ELECTRO BALL which it then hurled at Hendrix. Lulu remained on the other side of it, guarded by the keyring’s CRAFTY SHIELD.

passing