tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
Deal With the Devil [M:BB]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 23:50:54 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
It’s bad etiquette, looking into people’s past without their permission, but Hendrix doesn’t care. Even if Team Rocket had been dismantled, there are certainly sympathizers out in the world; after all, crime isn’t something someone can give up so freely – even if the person he is looking into is a fashion icon of sorts.

Standing in front of a storefront within Mauville City, the ex-Interpol officer pushes past the door blocking his way. A subtle, yet loud enough bell echoes throughout as he steps in. ”Hello?” he calls out, waiting for someone within the store to welcome him.

He leisurely stands around with both hands hidden within his jacket’s pockets. There’s a sense of caution and trepidation as he waits, unsure as to what might happen if he were to start a confrontation; however, as a former Interpol officer and a current vigilante, he had to make sure that no funds would lead their way back into the shady organization.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 0:51:44 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

[attr="class","worldtop"]

[attr="class","worldbar"]

[attr="class","worldlyric"]

dancing with the devil

[attr="class","sub"]

have a drink, make a scene

[attr="class","pkmnpkmn"]

[attr="class","worldbox"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

When wanders into the store, he would find the room oddly vacant. The front of the store was plastered with white, glossy tiles and had an obviously minimalistic design. There were a few large, water-themed pieces tacked to the wall, one of which was a Squirtle and another of which was a sunset. Straight ahead would be a front-desk area, with a single computer screen and a wooden, backless chair, which was currently vacant. 

[break][break]  Plastered in the center of the pristine, white receptionist desk was a watercolor painting of a Primarina, the studio's mascot. 

[break][break] "Oh sorry!" Rushing into view was none-other-than Mila herself, heels clacking against in the tiles as she greeted the guest with a beaming smile. "Sorry for the wait. We're between receptionists right now - " Their previous receptionist had gone magically missing, and they hadn't been able to find a replacement yet. Still, things had to run, even without them. It was the circle of life. She leaned over, glancing at the computer screen, and then back at the stranger. "You have an appointment?" 

[break][break] 

[attr="class","tags"][attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"] TAGS for  
[attr=class","notes"]sorry for the wait hehe [break][break]

BERNHARDT USES PROTECT

INSPIRED BY PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.world] width:500px; min-height:300px; margin:0px auto; border-bottom:20px solid #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldtop] height:100px; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/9bKrbHN/image.png); background-size:cover; background-position:30% 20%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar] background:#000; color:#fff; height:200px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar img] border-radius:100px; margin-top:30px; margin-left:20px; filter: contrast(120%); border:2px solid #d600f2; padding:20px; width:100px; height:100px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldbar img] transform:rotate(360deg); transition:2s all; border-color:#f20089;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric] float:left; font:48px abril fatface; text-align:left; text-shadow:-3px 3px #6b1044; width:240px; line-height:38px; margin-left:40px; padding-top:30px; border-left:1px solid #d600f2; padding-left:20px; color:#f20089; word-wrap: break-word; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .worldlyric span] transition:1.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldlyric span] color:#F3F3F3; transition:0.6s all; letter-spacing:3px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric .sub] text-shadow:none; font:10px roboto mono; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; border:1px solid #f20089; color:#d600f2; padding:3px 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn] float:left; width:60px; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img]filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(250deg); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img:hover]transition:0.5s all; padding-left:20px; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbox] background:#F3F3F3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox] border-left:50px solid #f20089; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; color:#222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox b] color:#f20089; font:13px roboto; letter-spacing:-0.5px; font-weight:bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox i] color:#f20089; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags]font:10px roboto mono; border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8; padding-top:5px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags a] font:bold 13px roboto; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags b] font-family:Poppins; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .notes] font:9px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .fas]font-size:25px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Mono|Open+Sans|Roboto|Abril+Fatface|Poppins]
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 6:50:50 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
”Ah, not exactly.” he quickly retorts the woman, reaching into his jacket to pull out a badge – a secret memento of his previous ties with Interpol. ”Though you are the person I was actually looking for.” he says with a suave and charismatic smile.

He holds out the badge for only a moment before slipping it back into his jacket; after all, he doesn’t want the woman to realize or call his bluff. Content and carrying himself as if he were in charge, he begins to look around the shop with a more scrutinizing gaze. ”Seems you set up quite a nice shop for yourself… Makes a guy like me speculate.” he says bitingly.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 14:47:20 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

dancing with the devil

[attr="class","sub"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a badge to show her, the gloss of the card catching the light of the fixtures above. Ah, Mila thinks. He's one of those.

[break][break] "We can take your ID later sir," she says, reaching over to curl her hands around his and gently push them away. "Let me see... " Mila walks behind the desk and goes through the computer database, brows knitting together briefly as she scrolls through their list of appointments. Did she have anyone else coming in today? "Ah - we're in luck! I have a slot here." She smiles brightly at him, which only falters when she stares at him in confusion.

[break][break] "Oh," she says, with a laugh. "This isn't my place. I just work here. Just a junior consultant, actually, but I can get someone more high-tier for you, if that matters." A pause, before she adds, "But that'll be an additional fee."

[break][break]

[attr=class","notes"]sorry for the wait hehe [break][break]

[newclass=.world] width:500px; min-height:300px; margin:0px auto; border-bottom:20px solid #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldtop] height:100px; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/9bKrbHN/image.png); background-size:cover; background-position:30% 20%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldbar img] border-radius:100px; margin-top:30px; margin-left:20px; filter: contrast(120%); border:2px solid #d600f2; padding:20px; width:100px; height:100px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldbar img] transform:rotate(360deg); transition:2s all; border-color:#f20089;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric] float:left; font:48px abril fatface; text-align:left; text-shadow:-3px 3px #6b1044; width:240px; line-height:38px; margin-left:40px; padding-top:30px; border-left:1px solid #d600f2; padding-left:20px; color:#f20089; word-wrap: break-word; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world:hover .worldlyric span] color:#F3F3F3; transition:0.6s all; letter-spacing:3px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldlyric .sub] text-shadow:none; font:10px roboto mono; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; border:1px solid #f20089; color:#d600f2; padding:3px 5px; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn] float:left; width:60px; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img]filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(250deg); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .pkmnpkmn img:hover]transition:0.5s all; padding-left:20px; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox] border-left:50px solid #f20089; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; color:#222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .postbox b] color:#f20089; font:13px roboto; letter-spacing:-0.5px; font-weight:bold; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags]font:10px roboto mono; border-top:1px solid #d8d8d8; padding-top:5px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags a] font:bold 13px roboto; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=.world .tags b] font-family:Poppins; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.world .fas]font-size:25px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:07:29 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
”No need to take my ID." he says watching the woman. His hands slide into his jacket as he stares at her. Her movements are smooth and her overall composure is admirable to say the least.

The confusion in her eyes are almost believable, but he simply smiles, leaning against the desk. "Relax, I'm not exactly here to cause trouble. I've just got a project that I'm thinking you might be able to help me with."

Pulling out a small USB stick, he sets it against the table. "Considering you've washed your hands from that life."

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:18:40 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

dancing with the devil

[attr="class","sub"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"No need to take my ID.

[break][break] Mila glanced at him, confused, and her confusion only doubles when he leans against the desk to look at her. His smile is lazy, if charming, and if Mila was anyone else, perhaps she might've been captivated by it. Instead, she just sends him a questioning look, wondering why he would even bother mentioning causing trouble when that wasn't what he planned to do.

[break][break] Ah.

[break][break] It all comes together with his last statement, and she clicks out of the schedule to look at him. "As I'm sure you already know, sir," she says, with a smile. "I've turned over a new leaf. I've done the time, and I have no secrets here."

[break][break] She looks around at the studio, as if to prove a point, and then back at him. "If all you're going to do is threaten me," she says, hand on her hip. "Maybe you should seek help somewhere else."

[break][break] "If not..." she says, with a hum, swiping the flash drive off the desk before he can respond. She turns on her heel, only glancing back at him, wiggling the flashdrive over her shoulder. "Maybe we have some business to discuss."

[break][break] She winks at him. "So what'll it be, Mr..." She trails off, letting him fill in the blanks.

[break][break]

[attr=class","notes"]-- [break][break]

[newclass=.world .postbox] border-left:50px solid #f20089; font:11px roboto; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; color:#222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:26:01 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
His lips curl into a bright grin. "I think you'll find it interesting. I've got some experimental fiber that I'd like you to weave together." he explains, tapping his fingers rhythmically against the desk.

"Though considering I'm the only supplier, I want it to be exclusive to me." he says, trying to entice her into working with him, though judging by her overall attitude, it seems like a bit of a hard sell.

With a waving motion, he offers and waits for the woman to plug the USB flash drive into her computer so that she can view the schematics of the suit she'd potentially create. From the latest data he's gathered about the woman, she's managed to make quite a name for herself within the fashion industry.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:35:16 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

dancing with the devil

[attr="class","sub"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

She takes his silence as an agreement, and so leads them to one of their tables in the back. This one in particular has a computer which she stabs the flashdrive into, waiting for it's screen to load.

[break][break] "What did you say your name was?" she says, leaning an elbow against the pc box as it boots. "Can't exactly keep it exclusive to you if I don't know your name." Then she fixes him with a pout. "Plus, it isn't really fair that you know so much about me and I don't know a thing about you."

[break][break] With that said, she turns back to the computer which has finally booted - goodness, you'd think Madame Dupont would have been able to buy new, fancier technology by now. Or at least, faster computers. Either way, she clicks through a few files and finds the schematics that the man mentions, and though she tries not to show it, there is no use in trying to hide the way her eyes glow with each new photo. It isn't material she's worked with before...

[break][break] "It is interesting," she murmurs, under her breath, more to herself than anything.

[break][break] ... but isn't that what makes it exciting?

[break][break]

[newclass=.world .postbox] border-left:50px solid #f20089; font:11px roboto; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; padding:30px 40px 30px 30px; color:#222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:51:47 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Call it a bit crude, but the moment she plugs the flash drive into her computer is when the Porygon hidden within starts its work. It manages to download the woman’s information within the background – after all, he needs to be 100% sure that she’s trustworthy before he can properly work with her.

Hendrix digs into his jacket’s inner pocket, taking out a small case and flipping out a business card in the process. He sets it down against the table. ”You can call me Hendrix.” he says.

”If you’re interested, find me in Littleroot. We have a small office there.” Making his way around the table, he gently grabs the USB, making sure to properly remove it knowing that the Porygon is safe back within the flash drive.

Placing the USB back into his pocket, he grins at the woman. ”Call me and give me an answer. Maybe you’ll even get to get hands on with it soon~” Leaving behind his breadcrumb trail for the woman to follow, he quickly takes his leave.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:59:49 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","world"]

dancing with the devil

[attr="class","sub"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

When it's placed, she fingers the edge of the glossy card to observe it. It's a standard business card, though this time it has his name on it. It'll serve as an ID for now, as she gets him into the system — assuming that she'd agreed.

[break][break] Mila presses her thumb against his handsome face - or the photo projection of his handsome face - and then turns to him with a smile. "Well, nice to meet you, Hendrix."

[break][break] She watches as he goes around her to properly remove the flashdrive, and the nods as she mentions Littleroot. Her head tilts to the side. "I don't think I've been there," she hums, leaning back on her heels, and then winks. "Maybe you can show me around if I decide to go visit." Something tells her that the man would do well with a drink or two in his system — maybe he'd be a little less serious?

[break][break] As he leaves, she follows him to the door and waves. "Travel safely!"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:55:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: