just another wonder

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just another wonder
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 1:35:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=.derrick]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1979e6;[/newclass]

[attr="class","derrick"]

Prim had approached Ji-Hoon tilting his head side to side from pure curiosity. His eye's sparkled at the offering of the corndog and quickly ate it one bite. To show his appreciation, Prim lovingly nuzzled Ji-hoon rubbing his cheek against Ji-Hoons hand. "He-s a little over friendly.." Fay warned a little to late, not saying anything else as Prim had gave Ji-Hoon a big slobbery lick on his face. Purring happily he then leaped from the table and sat next to the man's side. Slowly drifting asleep.
[break][break]
Fay had been curious when Ji-Hoon mentioned that he had a ninetails, since Fay had shadow in her possession. Pulling another pokeball from her old red cloak, with a click Fay's vulpix - Shadow let out a mighty yawn and stretched when he emerged from the pokeball. She took a few glances around with curious eyes and took notice of the other man. Shadow had always been easily frightened, and at the site of a stranger the vulpix quickly leapt in Fay's direction.
[break][break]
Fay gave Shadow a small pat to reassure her. "This is Shadow.. I also have a skarmory but she is hardly in her pokeball she likes to fly around in the sky, she's always close by though." Fay explained, wondering where Ivory had gone off to. She figured that the sounds of fireworks had been keeping her away, but was still close enough to keep an eye on Fay.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.derrick b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
just another wonder
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 9:49:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A laugh was startled out of Chu-e at the affection. But, he didn't chastise Prim, only tried to pet the pokemon. "That's more than alright. I'm used to really friendly pokemon." His army of felines would force pets out of those with weaker wills.

"Hmm... My Ninetails is the Alolan variant. But I used to live in Kanto a while. Plus, they're just super cute." He offered his hand to Shadow this time, gentle.

Chu-e looked like he wanted to say more to @fay when suddenly a very worried looking Slowking and Machamp lumbered over to the humans, looking confused. Sighing, Chu-e did his best to reassure the pokemon before turning back to Fay. "Well, my ride's here..." Already, the Machamp was scooping her trainer up in her arms. "I live in Mossadeep. You're free to come visit any time."

He paused, unsure how to say the next part. Chu-e didn't want to come off as aggressive or like he was trying to trick the girl. He knew first hand what could happen to kids who weren't leery enough of adults. He was reminded of Monica from years ago. If hadn't agreed to save her, she still would have been forced into prostitution even now.

"Feel free to turn me down. But I've been looking for someone to help me around my home. I'm sick, so I can't take care of myself some times... but I have an extra room if you're willing to assist."
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just another wonder
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 10:40:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=.derrick]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1979e6;[/newclass]

[attr="class","derrick"]

Fay didn't know that there was another variant of vulpix. She also didn't know much about alola. Fay's home region is Johto, and she encountered both Shadow and Ivy there she only met Prim a few months prior on Hoenn. Shadow slowly began to creep towards Ji-Hoon only to slink back with the sudden approach of Ji-Hoons Machamp and Slowking. Shadow leap towards Fay and began to pay at the pokeball, insisting to go back inside. Fay let out a sigh and heeded to Shadows request, sending her back into where she felt secure. She also put Prim back inside the ball. Fay figured that Ji-Hoon was about to leave, after all when Fay first laid eyes on the man she watched him send the slowking somewhere.
[break][break]
"Yeah I can tell." Fay responded with a somewhat somber expression, her eyes averted his gaze. She was thankful and wanted to tell him not to leave, but couldn't find any courage with in herself to tell him. She suddenly looked up when he mentioned that she could visit. Fay found it unlikely that she would do so, but ended up nodding to give him some reassurance.
[break][break]
Her heart suddenly began to beat at the Ji-Hoons words. She felt unsure how to feel about it and stayed silent still not meeting his gaze. How could she trust someone she had just met - there was a lot of confliction inside her mind, and it kept telling her to refuse him. Not to trust him. Her heart said something different, it told Fay to believe in the kind man who had offered her more then just buying food. Fay's heart told her to trust him, because in some ways they were alike.
[break][break]
Just this once, Fay decided to listen to what her heart was telling her. She would let it win over her mind - just this once to see how it would go. Her gaze met Ji-Hoon's they were filled with determination but also showed fear. "I'd Love too" Her response was clear and decisive. Due to the fireworks dying down, a big skarmory had swooped down flying next to Fay and sending a gust of wind towards the two of them. Fay gave Ivy a pat well done, and was glad to see her. Now she would have no trouble keeping up with Ji-Hoon since Ivy was the way she traversed in the Hoenn region.

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.derrick b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
just another wonder
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:48:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@fay