Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
errand boy adoption [bb/m][c]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 6:50:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

MISSION: NEW YEAR, NEW ME (2nd go)

she’d come so far in such a short amount of time. saoirse felt that she had finally defied all of the odds she’d set against herself. she was successful… in a way.

mere weeks into having her slateport apartment and getting the feel for extra cash in her pocket, she’d been promoted. at first, it was unappealing, but then the raise was mentioned, and the thought of unlimited resources had hooked her.

lulu flint found herself under much pressure in her new position, now tasked additionally with overseeing studies and coordinating experimental research. lulu had never been the best at barking orders outside of a high-stakes situation, but she would improve with time and eventually fill out her new shoes. when it had occurred to her, she smirked to herself, thinking back on her conversation with in regards to his management role. she didn’t feel any more confident now than she had then in her abilities. it was funny that this would happen.

there was one thing which lulu had been unwavering on, and that was her work hours. she worked at night. during the day, someone else would dish out her assignments for her, likely until another head scientist was appointed—unless they, too, were an insomniac. she found that she was uselessly groggy during the day, depending on HYPNOSIS on top of alcohol to knock herself out in order to mold to everyone else’s schedule. no more.

it was also for this reason that lulu required an assistant, first and foremost; someone to deliver her messages and tasks, and respond to her emails during the daytime via an extensive list of carefully worded templates, that surely no one could fuck up.

she looked at the name on her phone:

priam conrad

for him, she waited at her old desk in a corner, which she had shared with a couple of others in the lab. on it sat a few boxes of gadgets and things to move to her much larger, fancier desk across the way. they had sent him early to help her settle in.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 18:35:01 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"yup! i gotchu covered for the next mission!"

he enters the labs facing outside, clearly talking to someone else by the corridor with an entirely different subject than what he was coming in the labs for. his hand extends and waves at the other rocket grunt he was talking with before he finally turning his attention towards the desks.

it takes a moment to process, although he beams up quite a bit when it all gets pieced together in his head.

"oh, hey!" the greeting was as loud as it was when he was outside, yelling with the other grunt. he starts walking to her corner, showing familiarity with the room as if he'd been here a lot before. "you're the new head scientist, right? i'm priam! i'm supposed to help you with stuff today, i think."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 23:17:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

she listened to the bustle of the hallway, noticing that one voice was getting closer. when he came around the corner and greeted her, she’d been leaning against her desk with her arms crossed. her arms dropped and she walked over to hold a hand out to shake. a lunatone hovered up from behind her curiously. it was its first day (or evening) on the job, as well.

“lulu flint.” she didn’t smile at first, feeling out of her element, but soon forced one. she wavered a moment in awkward silence before motioning to the boxes. “grab a couple of these for me, would you? i don’t have any extra hands today.”

she picked a stack and led the way through a door towards a larger office past several laboratories where tests were wrapping up for the day. Personnel in white coats trickled out, back into the dormitories and out of the sub to their homes. “when we get to the office, we’ll discuss your tasks.”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 19:32:34 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"sure!"

he accentuates his smile when it gets reciprocated by the new head scientist before moving in to take the box of electronics. hands deftly scoop it up from underneath, carefully handling it in fear that it may have something valuable within.

he's been in trouble for mishandling equipment before. it's not going to happen now.

as they walk past the labs, priam can't help but stare at each room as they walk by, slowing his pace with each opportunity that presents itself to him. he snaps back when lulu talks again, wherein he picks up the pace.

"uh, sure. give me anything you can think of, and i'll do it!"

his voice showed more of resolution than the usual bravado that he shows, though it can be attributed to priam's tendency to be overly eager about his responsibilities.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 3:41:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

as they walked by the various experimentation being carried out, she thought she saw a hint of curiosity. she noted it. she would need to put together a team for her own endeavors, and since he’d already be exposed to sensitive data, he was perhaps a prime prospect.

when they reached the larger office, she ducked a hair to finagle the handle from underneath her stack of boxes. she held the door open for him, and then let it shut behind them. walking over to the desk, she set hers down, and then took the stack from him as well, setting it on the floor. she pulled an archaic looking flip-phone from a box on the desk which contained close to fifty more various burners. the box had been sitting at her apartment, and not provided by rocket. she figured it would be a good use for them.

“first off, unless you have a rotom, you’ll be using these to get in touch with me if you ever need to. try not to ever need to, and if you do, don’t ever use my name. destroy them after each use, don't text, don't use them for anything else, and most importantly, never bring them back to HQ.” she pulled the box open a bit more to reveal it stacked to the top. “take more as you need.”

she went to then pull a stack of papers with expected duties from the box—a bit wrinkled but paper-clipped together in an attempt to appear professional. looking at it, she then set it back down on the desk, looking back at him and crossing her arms and a leg as she leaned against it. “fuck this. what did the last head scientist have you do?”

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 19:00:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
taking the burner phone from the pile, he tries to get the feel of an old model flip phone in his palm once again. it felt weird using burner phones as he hasn't used them for a while, though it wasn't exactly his first time doing so either.

"don't worry, i know the protocol!" he assures, taking a single one instead of taking many.

he goes on to expect the burner phone, half playing with it, when he expects lulu to take a while when she pulls out papers from her box. he half jumps when he suddenly hears her swear, quickly pocketing the phone to give her his full attention.

lulu asks him a direct question and priam's heart slows down from being surprised. "o-oh. uh..." he takes a second to recall specific things they did before he beams up, all excited once more.

"there's the shadow pokemon project thing. i nabbed a shadow alakazam from a previous gym leader that kickstarted that project. oh, and i helped them with the genesect project! like collecting materials and testing its capabilities and all that! we also got a sample of the sap during the littleroot! you should look at the logs to see what we did with it."

they revived a guzzlord from its carcass.

telling tales of his exploits got him thrilled. it slows down though, as he starts thinking of more things that he was involved with when it comes to rocket's science team. he scratches the back of his head as he decides to take the tiniest bit of contribution for himself.

"oh yeah, we also got that megalopolan general. he's supposed to be helping us, but, uh, that's not something i'm involved, hehe."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 8:33:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu watched him fidget, seeing herself for a moment, and subsequently feeling self-conscious about it somehow.

Any expectations were far surpassed by his response, which she focused on intently. She’d been filled in by her brother (unbeknownst to anyone), mostly, however, she hadn’t expected him--“the errand boy”--to have had such a close involvement in Rocket’s experiments. There was unexpected excitement to pick his brain, his memories. He didn’t seem entirely guarded.

“I’ll have plenty of questions to ask you about all of those things once I read up, I’m sure.”

“Do you mind me asking how old you are?” Something then clicked that hadn’t before. She paused, considering, and then, “Hold on--were you the one that planned that shitshow the other day?”

The deadly choice of alcohol that had been offered made sense now.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 13:33:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
mischief is obvious in the smirk he makes when he gets asked the age question. reason gets thrown out of the window as being overfamiliar with peers within rocket overtakes every other tinge of logic he has. he raises a brow as he answers the new head scientist.

"heh, i'm nineteen, if you're into younger men," he winks and then clicks his tongue. "kidding, of course, unless..."

priam snickers as the topic shifts.

"oh, you meant walsh's not-birthday party? hell yeah!" priam sounded more proud than anything else with his statement. "cool party, right?"

from the previous rundown of notes that she had told him to observe when it comes to contacting her, priam quickly makes a defensive statement, as if getting his bases covered, most likely to show off to the new big name he's going to be helping.

"if you asked how i got everyone's number, i got help from intel. if you're worried about security, they got me covered, so you can blame them if something leaked out."

he's lucky that he gets along well with that he can freely use his title for conversations.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 19:42:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“I already have my hands full enough as it is.” She responded, shaking her head with a small eyeroll. Her arms dropped from their folded position and she walked around her desk to sit in the seat, sighing.

She could already tell his antics were going to be exhausting. There was something undeniably likeable about him, though. Perhaps that’s why he was still alive. She wondered how long he’d been in Rocket. Longer than her. There was a chance he’d been recruited as a minor. Another stray puppy.

Eyes stared at him. Even Walsh put up with it. “Very cool.”

At the mention of intel giving him information, she closed her eyes and shook her head. She would kill whoever had given out her phone number. How anyone except those above her had found it to begin with was a great mystery.

“Well.” She clasped her hands on the top of the desk. “Priam, I think that’s it. Just wanted to meet today. We’ll just take it as it goes.” A pause. “I guess you already have my number. Text me if you have any questions and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 9:52:23 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🕷SOMETHING STIRS!🕷

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
AN UNKNOWN CREATURE scuttles through the submarine too fast for anyone to catch sight of it. Only the constant echo of vibrating pipes leave any clue that it even existed in the first place. [break][break]

's opportunity to depart is shafted as someone else cuts in line. The sound of 'it' traversing the vents above does not go unnoticed. What else lives in the Head Scientist's lab? [break][break]

a81vtaEp[break][break]
(note: this event can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 17:59:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the briefing was just what he expected for the first meeting. systematic, organized and serious was something he was used to working with. if this was similar

"i'll text you the newest memes too if you want," he adds as he gets dismissed, waving the phone he took from her as a note.

as he turns around to leave lulu to her own, something can be heard from above them, scurrying through the vents. he would have guessed it was someone else's pokemon being a rascal, although heavy thuds suggested otherwise.

"ugh, i hope i'm not the one getting called to fix that," he mutters to himself as he cranes his neck up to the ceiling before walking away.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 3:30:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“Definitely do not want.” She called after him before he could leave.

Something then ran through the pipes up above, seeming to pass ahead of him in a hurry before the door closed. Her eyes traveled the ceiling skeptically and she sat glued to her seat for a moment with a heavy frown. 'Don't like that.'

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 6:17:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: