mila alexopoulos
Chloe's Plotter!
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 5:13:54 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

mila x @chloe  [break][break]

i think chloe and mila could be fun together! first off, mila is a fashion designer so i could see her maybe knowing chloe through her mother? maybe her mother took her to the studio that mila works at when she was young. there's quite an age gap between the two of them but honestly don't think that would stop mila with flirting harmlessly. which would probably make chloe really flustered! could be fun, we could throw them in a mission and see what happens? hehe 

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
Chloe's Plotter!
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:25:46 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
& @chloe

Heyo! So - I could see the two of them being friends? Well, as close of friends as Xander is willing to get with anyone atm. He's pretty reclusive but he's trying to change that. Currently, he's on the fence about becoming a Ranger. So I'm keen to have him interact with them more.

I see that she's a bit of a push over and struggles with anxiety/stressful situation too. Perhaps Xander can help her improve on both fronts? Dude is pretty blunt - so if he's around and she's letting herself get walked on he'd speak up about it. He's pretty use to high-stress situations too. Kinda had to be traveling with his father. So he'd be down to give her some tips to help deal with those types of situations.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Chloe's Plotter!
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:54:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[break][break]
Hello! I'd love for that to happen, Chloe is pretty passionate about being a ranger so maybe that passion will also go to Xander if they spend enough time around each other. As for the anxiety I think it'd be great for Chloe to have a friend that believes in her and encourages her to stand up for herself. It would help build up her confidence for sure, and she needs the experience in high pressure situations so it'd be helpful for if he could help her out on that too! thanks.