August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 3:55:14 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
(Akame- male- Static)

"Now remember Akame, I'll be back in a few hours. I have to watch to tend to some sick baby pokemon today, they won't be able to play with you and I know how much you want to play when I take care of the others." Mochi explained as he set the pokemon down on the counter with the nice lady behind it.

"Pichu?" Akame questioned, tilting their head somewhat as they sat there.

"Don't worry young man, your delightful Pichu will be perfectly happy in our care, we look forward to your return." The lady said as they picked up the small rodent.

"Please Akame...don't...cause too much mischief..okay?" Mochi requested as the lady disappeared.

Akame had never been to another daycare before, it was always the temple back home. The temple within the baby pokemon room that Mochi had control over, so what if a couple of the babies were sick? He could handle it!! Akame wouldn't get sick. Being set down on the ground, the pichu tilted their head and their ears twitched. It was a nice sunny day, mid afternoon Akame would guess. Nice and warm....and this was a nice forest like environment. Hm...well he could do as Mochi requested and not cause chaos but..

A squiggly grin came to the pichu's face as they stood up. Rubbing their little paws together as they were already scheming. This was a new place! There was no way he was going to keep to one silly spot. Oh no no no. If there was nothing interesting here, then the pichu saw no reason as to why they couldn't find some hole in the fence or something to explore the world outside of here. Now...what was he going to attempt to do first?

(notes:
This is Daycare Playdate mission)
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 4:37:27 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
This is Dum's second time to be put on a daycare.

While her memories are still fresh of her encounter with a particular Sphinx, she doubts she will ever see him again. But at least now, she managed to make some friends. Being a pokemon of such stature, she is regarded with respect in their bunch, someone who is treated like an older sister by all the baby pokemons in the facility.

After the pichu's trainer leaves him, Dum immediately approaches him who seems very happy with the whole arrangement.

“Hello!” She beams with enthusiasm, her serpentine body revolves around her yellow petite one. “We have a whole lot of activity arranged for the day! I hope you can go to meet the rest of the squad.”

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 4:53:18 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
Ears perked to the sound of voice, and the young pokemon turned their head in order for their gaze to land upon the source. It was shocking that it was a long noodle like form, a sky shade of blue perhaps but overall...rather cool looking pokemon! Their long body allowed for them to wrap loosely around him, causing their ears two twitch and attempting to keep their round black eyes on the other pokemon.

"Eh? Squad?" Akame asked. "Are you in charge or something?"

Did the daycare lady put some pokemon in charge? Well that might make escape impossible. However...this mention of a squad. What did that mean? Maybe that would keep things interesting in this place? They did mention there was a lot of activities in store so...maybe this place wouldn't warrent escaping for amusement sake? Eh he'd have to see and try it out first he supposed.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 5:17:29 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Oh, no! No! I'm not! It's just, a lot of the kids are too shy to approach strangers, and they pushed me to get you.”

She extends the end of her tail to her hands, as if imitating a hand shake.

“I'm Dum. My trainer also left me here for a while to do some errands.”

She takes him to a bunch of other baby daycare pokemons who seem to be divided in their particular cliques like budew brothers, pancham gangsters, and the bounsweet girls.

“You see, most of them are newcomers but there are a few who have been, sort of, daycare alumni or something. I'm one of them!”

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 5:28:13 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
 "oh.." Akame replied.

Well that was disappointing but then again...he could understand what they were talking about. All the time back at the temple, the new baby pokemon would be afraid of the ones that had been there longer, afraid of the temple workers, and even afraid with Mochi; if they were assigned under him to be watched. Well the hopes that this squad thing being interesting was going down a little. Though the offer of a tail to paw handshake was at least a nice gesture. In which Akame shook it.

"My trainer watches the baby pokemon at the temple where we live. Apparently he didn't think it was wise to have me around sick baby pokemon so he dropped me off here." Akame answered as he gave the final shake of the tail.

He tilted his head at the words used, letting go of the tail tip. That sounded..odd.

"Alumi? What's that?" Akame asked. "That sounds like that weird thin metal stuff."

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 5:37:26 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“No, silly! It means you graduated from this facility.”

Dum chuckles a little bit but she figures it is really the pichu's first time in the facility.

“Many pokemons enjoy going to daycare because they get to interact with others like them and learn a thing or two, that's why in a way we treat it as school in which you 'graduate.'”

Her tail mimics that of fingers trying to do air quotes.

Upon reaching the center of the daycare grounds, the pokemons begin gathering one by one, crowding the two of them as they wait for their announcement.

“Even when there are cliques, we always get together when it's time for games.” Dum's eyes seek the jumpluff's who is hiding in the crowd, her face is noticeably bothered and scared. Then the dragon's eyes return to the pichu's. “Ready to play dodge ball?”

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 5:54:17 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"That is...very strange way to word it..." Akame admitted, tilting their head even.

So they graduated..and yet they were already here again? Why? What purpose did it serve to take someone to the same daycare? This was confusing. Course he still followed along as Dum lead the way, their ears twitching as they listened to the sounds around them. Sure enough they came to a nice clear area and more pokemon showed up. Wow there was a lot of different pokemon here, so many more than he'd ever seen and with a lot of variety.

His eyes soon grew big and bright at Dum's words and he looked to the slender dragon.

"You mean I get to throw round things at someone and NOT get in trouble?!" Akame asked, their ears going straight as a big smile plastered itself to his face.

Oh dear....what was about to be unleashed?

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 20:30:12 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Yeah, but please try not to hurt anyone because... the reason is obvious.”

Her confidence is easily replaced by a nervous chuckle as the look on the pichu's face spell out evilspawn. Jumpluff is already uncomfortable enough with the arrangement of the game so having someone that can do a lot of ruckus will surely send it again to the infirmary like the last time.

Pokemons begin to pair with one another and plays a pokemon version of rock-paper-scissors in which the losing team gets to form a group while the winners are on another one.

“I guess it's our turn now.”

Dum draws rock... as its tail can never truly imitate anything that resembles papers or scissors.

close tab

played by

readlliea

he/him
August 13
Kanto
undetermined
templeworker/daycare
cadet
single
13 height
13 height
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mochi
Mochi Watanabe
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 21:59:43 GMT
Mochi Watanabe Avatar
"I've never thrown it with the intention of causing harm...just chaos." Akame replied, smiling a little bigger. "And something new happening."

This was him being honest. Yes he learned that throwing berries at other pokemon and thus round things COULD hurt but did the pichu believe he had enough strength to throw it to where it would hurt? Heck no! He was a baby pokemon, most the time the berries bounced rather than gone splat. The few times the berries did go splat was when the true chaos happened, usually the one hit would had a tantrum over the sticky substance and it was funny. So far there was two teams.

Two teams were gonna be playing, those who got rock and those who got paper. Those who did scissors were gonna play the winner from this round. So as Akame and Dum prepared to draw their little rocks, scissors, or paper, Akame's ears twitched as they wondered if those balls were gonna hurt or not. Dum drew rock and Akame's little mental thought made them mess up and just have their hand flat, thus they did paper.

"Oh? Opposite teams them?" Akame questioned, looking curious in how this entire thing would play out.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 4:22:18 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Opposites team then!”

Dum is happy. The last time she manages to play with a bunch of other pokemon is when her trainer decides to halt their training in favor of grilling Brenn the Druddigon more. She is happy that at least her twin brother is powerful enough to exempt them both from that kind of nightmare.

As part of the opposite team, her goal is to dodge the jumpluff here and there until the the bell rings and they change their turn. However, as they are in the middle of a very heated game, the bell rings but it does not say that Dum will finally get the chance to throw the 'ball.'

Valerio is already there.

“Oh, I'm supposed to go now.” There is sadness in her eyes but she at least happy that she gets to meet new and old friends at the Daycare. “See you again next time?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Akame's chaos [M. open]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 7:46:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: