awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 9:53:51 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
In light of the scheduled Vantage meeting, Selena arrives at Petalburg City to personally confirm 's attendance, but things turn to an unexpected situation. Along the road that leads to the gym hall, a snorlax finds it oddly convenient to sleep in the middle of the road, serving as a nuisance to all the vehicles that pass the aforementioned avenue.

It is not as if the pinkette is not capable of passing above the hurdle, but with people coming to her for aid, reminding her of her duty as a gym leader in which she is already relieved of, she ultimately decides to stop by and take care of the situation.

“I actually have no idea how to wake up a snorlax in the middle of its sleep. Isn't it supposed to be hostile too when waked up outside its own terms?” She is speaking with her gardevoir who then nudges at her trainer to remind her of all the people watching her do something.

MISSION: BLOCKS YOUR PATH

@cat
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 11:38:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlist"]

[attr="class","heartpkmn"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

♡ ♥ ♡

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"][attr="class","hearttag"]Music

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]
After a brief tussle out near the city's east entrance in Route 104, Catalina in the meanwhile had popped on by to the quaint city, hoping to stop by one of the nearby marts to equip herself with some dearly needed gear for the adventure to come, and maybe grab a small bite along the way. Yet she'd ended up finding herself in another conundrum, right in the path that she'd hoped to head through, a grand mound of fur and fat had seemed to have found itself a comfortable spot, that is to say... a Snorlax of all things had found this particular road particularly cozy, and right in front of it was a rather... pretty lady with the same colour hair as herself? Whoever she was, whatever she may have been doing, it seemed like she wanted to do something about the inconveniently placed dozing pokémon, and Catalina couldn't help but overhear the woman.[break][break]

"Excuse me, is the big guy in the way?" Catalina had stepped forward into view, a slightly larger bound than Björn—the Meowth perched on her shoulders as per usual—had expected despite having spent a majority of its life with the girl, incurring a rather surprised meow from the fluffy thing, "Oh, sorry Björn, uh, anyway, hi! My name's Cat, is there anything I could do to help?" Catalina had asked with an amicable smile, while she wasn't quite well versed in pokémon quite yet, considering how big the Snorlax was, and its... plushy shape, she'd wondered if a particular solution from someone she'd just met with another pokémon encounter would do the trick here too, that is, to perhaps coax the sleeping giant with food.

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FAE6F1; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FAE6F1, transparent), url("https://media0.giphy.com/media/DoIquD1MhDGMw/giphy.gif") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/fe7wxCk.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmn] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FAE6F1; border:solid 1px #EC907B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#E0D8EB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#FAE6F1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #EC907B; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#E0D8EB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #EC907B; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 12:08:34 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
“Oh, hello there cutie.”

She turns to greet @cat and nods for Calliope to do the same.

“We have to take care of this snorlax, but I'm still considering my options on how to wake it up as I don't want it to cause any trouble.”

She looks at the gardevoir with questioning eyes, but the psychic-type just shakes her head, producing a disappointed sigh from her trainer.

“I figured using PSYCHIC but I suppose it is too heavy for my Calliope here. I don't think your meowth has any psychic moves too.”

The pinkette rubs her temples, frustrated as she lacks any more options.

“How about you two? What do you think we should do?”

@cat
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 20:40:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

♡ ♥ ♡

Catalina had mulled over what the stranger had said, taking no mind about not getting her name nor about being called 'cutie', she wasn't really the type to get flustered nor sweat the small details. If it would get mad if they'd woken it up against its own terms like the lady had said, Catalina's idea of coaxing it awake didn't seem like a bad option at all, though the issue was more, did they have enough food to entice something that big? Ambrosia and the fact that he lived in an apple had crossed her mind, and immediately she'd considered it a terrible idea to bring him out, lest something that big mistake the poor Applin for food.[break][break]

"If him getting angry if we woke him up is a problem, what if we made him want to wake up? With like, food, like a carrot on a stick deal?" Catalina had suggested, then further added, "Otherwise Tass, er, my Espurr might be able to help in trying to move him... but that still might not be a good idea?" Catalina had pulled out her phone, opening up her pokédex app and finally reading up on Snorlaxes, she'd quite quickly understood why the trainer didn't want to wake up the slumbering beast, "... yeah, probably not a good idea to do so, right?"

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FAE6F1; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FAE6F1, transparent), url("https://media0.giphy.com/media/DoIquD1MhDGMw/giphy.gif") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/fe7wxCk.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmn] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FAE6F1; border:solid 1px #EC907B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#E0D8EB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #EC907B; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#E0D8EB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #EC907B; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#EC907B; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 2:04:22 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
“A snorlax can still get food and eat while sleeping so I doubt he'll snatch the bait and wake up.”

The pinkette is still contemplating her options, but with the pressure of the people around them getting more agitated with the hurdle on the road, it is making her difficult to work with a solution. However, when the girl mentions about having an espurr, her face brightens up.

“Oh! You brought other pokemons.”

She scans the area, checking if there are any other pokemon trainers among the crowd. ELECTRICITY SURGES around her, passing through the people like a wave of little thunder. The people who are passed through by her terrain will feel a little shock, a little nudge at them. It is her power that checks through their persons if they have any capsules with them.

“I think I know how to handle this.”

@cat
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 4:57:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

♡ ♥ ♡

Ultimately it had seemed as though the stranger Trainer was fairly confident in the plan to utilise psychic pokémon to simply move the Snorlax that had been blocking the road, Catalina's suggested plan to entice it to move seeming to be something that wouldn't work. She'd simply shrugged, the other trainer was likely more experience than herself anyway and thus the young pink-haired cat Trainer had removed a poké ball from her side, and casually threw underhand towards the ground, a burst of red light shimmering as it took the form of an Espurr![break][break]

"Erm, though, Tass isn't quite good at handling her psychic powers... so I'm not really sure how much we can be of help?" Catalina pointed out, tapping away at her phone once more and bringing up the dex page on Espurrs, particularly noting that most entries involving Espurrs take mention of its inability to properly handle its own powers, and that they tend to be particularly powerful. "At least, I don't want to push Tass too hard..." she further iterated, though there wasn't much the rest of her own pals could do to help with this particular plan.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 7:16:49 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
“Don't worry. That's why I already checked if these people have pokemons with them.”

Inquired in her own way, that is.

“Everyone here who has a psychic-type?” Selena howls, her voice persisting amidst the background noises of the surroundings. “We need to move this creature away without it waking up. I know some of you here are trainers.”

One by one, the people step closer to the sleeping furball, some holding their pokeballs on one hand while others have theirs walking or hovering with them. Selena nods at them, acknowledging their presence and their desire to help.

“See, your Tass won't be pushed so much. But I hope you still get to have it help us!”

@cat
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 21:56:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

♡ ♥ ♡

"Oh, I see!" Cat's eyes glimmered with amazement, she quite genuinely hadn't considered asking others for help! "I'd be happy to help!" she said with a smile, though she did find it overall odd that the lady had said that she'd checked with others already, though perhaps she'd done so before Catalina had gotten there. Nonetheless she crouched down in front of the Espurr—the timid cat pokémon quite clearly looking a little unsure of itself—petting her and smiling, "It's okay Tass! We've got plenty of help so you don't have to force yourself if things get too hard, alright?" The Espurr in question had quite clearly a happy smile on her face, and as it seemed a major boost in confidence as she waddled forward, the small cat pokémon seemingly ready to take on the world.[break][break]

"We're ready here!" Catalina called out in affirmation, a particular fire of confidence in her eyes matching her Espurr's own confidence.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 13:51:51 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena returns the gleaming smile to Cat then turns to face the other people who volunteered their pokemons. Afterwards, her eyes direct towards the gardevoir, nudging her ready.

“Let's take the lead, Calliope.”

The psychic-type lifts her arms, PSYCHIC power manifesting through the slits of her ruffles, wrapping around the limbs then into the unsuspecting snorlax. All at once, the other psychic-types mimic the move of the gardevoir, adding to the flare of purple energy enveloping the giant hog in the middle of the road.

“Do you see any spot where it's safe to drop the snorlax?”

@cat
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 21:34:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]

♡ ♥ ♡

As soon as the lady with the Gardevoir had asked, Cat had quickly started to look for a suitable spot for the Snorlax, her head shooting from one side to the other for the best spot as she kept a mental note of where would be ideal, until eventually she'd noticed a fairly open spot near a berry tree.[break][break]

"Maybe over there? It's not in the way of anybody, and there's plenty of food that Snorlax probably wouldn't be inclined to go somewhere less convenient?" Cat had shouted out, and pointed to the spot in question, it didn't take long for the psychic pokémon to transport the sleeping giant to the spot before gently lowering the Snorlax. The young Trainer had held her breath, hoping it'd work out, and as it turned out, Snorlax was indeed as lazy as people say, finding the new spot it had been laid out on either more comfortable or at least convenient enough that it stayed put with a content, sleeping smile on its face. With that, Catalina had breathed a sigh of relief, as Tass had waddled its way back to her and hugged her leg.[break][break]

"You did great, Tass!" Catalina smiled, petting the Espurr and scruffling her fur before giving her a light scratch under the neck, the Espurr in question purring in response. "I hope Snorlax doesn't mind its new spot too much." Cat had said looking up at the Gardevoir's Trainer and giving her a delighted V about the job well done with her free hand.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 2:00:47 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena nods, a smile plastered on her face as she checks snorlax in its new location, happily sleeping on its back.

“I hope so.” The pinkette goes back to her ride with her gardevoir following behind. She makes the rider halt beside the girl when she realizes something she forgets. “I realized I haven't introduced myself to you, Cat. I apologize. I'm Selena!”

She waves her fingers goodbye.

“Thank you and your espurr for your help today!”

@cat
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
unexpected [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 1:57:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@cat