Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
Not Enough Overlords [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 23:37:59 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]

Noelani was starting think that maybe he should look for other hires for Odd Job Workers. The requests weren’t too many yet but seeing as all the current employees were him, him and him it was getting at a point that his schedule was starting to look a bit too busy for his tastes. He could post a few adds and the alolan did know a few that would agree for cheap to work freeing him up for more interesting ones to take for himself instead ones like the current one he was doing.
[break][break]
Speaking of the job it was to clear out an infestation that was plaguing this office building and boy was it going to be a chore seeing at how large the building was. Weirdly enough no one could pin point where it was originating from that or they were lazy and didn’t want to search. Probably why they had offloaded the job to the league and reached out to Odd Job Workers not even a day later. Yeah, he had checked up on things and this just screamed of black company trying to skirt corners.
[break][break]
Still before he could go in Noelani decided to wait by the entrance to see if anyone either from the league or another non affiliated person had been contacted. He was sure they wouldn’t mind joining forces or the very least he would be able to try and convince them.
[break][break]

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — , tag2

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 20:32:51 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Sometimes, if you want to get your hands around some extra cash, you’ve got to pick up the less desirable of odd jobs. The ones where the official league members are either too busy, too important or just too smart to choose if they can help it. Let’s face it, clearing out a bug infestation from an office building is never going to be the ranger’s top priority, is it? [break][break]

But Angelo doesn’t mind, it just means a little extra pocket change and he can always do more of that. Even if he has to skulk around a stuffy, corporate building between deliveries just to feel the coins pressed into his eager, empty palms.[break][break]

Pulling up to the infested building, he locks up his bike in front of the pillar of glass windows, sparkling in the early year sunshine. It’s ugly, oppressive and void of any real life; although the appearance is not the reason why Angelo feels his stomach twist uncomfortably. He’s thankful that the second league affiliated trainer is there, it means that he doesn’t have to stand in its looming shadow - even the thought of it making him restless. [break][break]

Hey,” he calls out to the other young man, striding over with a smile in greeting, shoving his thoughts of office buildings and the nine-to-five grind out of his head. Angelo reaches out with the intention of an easy-going handshake. “Noelani, right?” At least, that had been the name of his co-worker that had been on the report for the mission. “I'm Angelo. Ready to turn some bugs into cash?

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 17:12:47 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Noelani was correct to assume there would someone else for the job as he observed the new arrival. Extending his hand for the handshake the alolan snorted in amusement “That’s would be me. It seems the company at least informed you that you would be working with someone though as I was left with guessing.”
[break][break]
Shaking his head Noelani turned back towards the office building with lips twitching in a grin “I’m indeed ready though.” with that he would head in assuming the other trainer would follow after him.
[break][break]
As they entered the building proper the alolan looked around though it seemed like a pretty normal office building so far. As they moved, he would ask his companion “So any preferences on where we should start. The guys that called me said the third floor was where the majority of the bugs were causing trouble. Which would have been fine if he didn’t follow up with that fact that they’ve had appearances throughout the whole building afterwards.”
[break][break]
“I doubt the origin is there but at very least we could go there and see if we can get any clues where they are coming from or at very least guess what we are dealing with as they didn’t know. Unless you do know and they just forgot to mention it to me again?”
[break][break]

Party:

[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 22:21:23 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
After the greetings are done the pair of them push their way into the office building, rotating doors depositing them into a bland looking lobby; ghostly silent, save for a receptionist keeping an eye on the comings and goings of the corporate space. Presumably there to guide the two League affiliates to their infested destination. No doubt they wouldn’t be coming across anyone else in the office block this afternoon. [break][break]

Actually, it sounds like you know more than me. My intel doesn’t go beyond ‘Clear out the bug infestation with Noelani at so-and-so address’,” he responds with an amused breath, blue gaze lingering on the woman behind the desk as they collect some guest passes and she points out the elevators off to the side. Angelo thanks her with a smile, stuffing the ID on a cheap fabric cord into his pocket rather than slinging it around his neck. [break][break]

Third floor it is, then. Good a place as any to start.” Angelo makes his way to the elevator – apparently the stairs are out of order, or something? [break][break]

The metal doors creak together, enclosing them in the elevator as it shudders; old and weary from overuse. Angelo doesn’t notice a tiny yellow bug in the corner, skittering silently behind their backs, too busy focusing on the numbers that slowly illuminate. Focusing on other things, rather than how cramped the space was. [break][break]

So, what hooked you into picking up this mission? Bug lover? Bug hater?” He asks, easily making small talk.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 18:32:36 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Noelani nodded along when he heard that his partner for the job didn’t know things just as much as him. Something he supposed was to be expected and right along the alley of the people that had hired them. Shaking the thoughts away he instead focused on getting his pass from the lady and getting on the elevator after Angelo agreed to start from the third floor.
[break][break]
He never was much fan of elevators especially old and groaning ones as this one was, meaning Noelani welcomed the chance of small talk “I wouldn’t call myself either of those despite having a fondness for a few bugs. I more picked it because it was a mission and that’s enough considering I founded and work in company called Odd Job Workers.” he finished saying that with a chuckle.
[break][break]
Just then and as the elevator was stopping at their destination a loud sound echoed in the tiny death trap. Turning immediately around to see what it was Noelani was only able to spot a shadow moving away from the emergency opening on top of the elevator prompting him to say “I think I’ve seen a scene like this in a movie once. Didn’t end well for crew of the spaceship.”
[break][break]
At least the scare had happened while the elevator doors opened meaning that they could step away something the alolan was quick to do in case of chewed through cable or whatever else may prompt the elevator to fall. Turning his attention again to the other trainer Noelani asked “So do we inspect that or search around the floor instead and not risk falling down ?”
[break][break]

Party:

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 18:22:36 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
You founded a company?” Lips are pressed into a line and his brows raise in an expression of impressed surprise. There’s a small prickling of something sour in his gut deep, deep down; ignored and covered over with a smile that creeps onto his expression. Noelani looks to be around his age, it’s difficult not to compare circumstances on what little information he knows. “That’s pretty cool. Odd Job Workers? Let me guess… You’re here, so it's an office stationery supplier.” [break][break]

At least the conversation distracts Angelo from the shuddering of the enclosed elevator, until the slamming of a door breaks through the stifled tension, anyway; something making an emergency exit out the hatch above their heads. “The hell?” Angelo’s head snaps upwards along with Noelani, watching as a dark shadow slips out of sight and leaving them with the confirmation that – like the afore mentioned horror story – they weren’t alone. [break][break]

Nobody will hear us scream here, either.” Angelo raises a brow, shooting his mission companion a small devious curve of his lips; not looking too scared about the prospect of their bug friends crawling in the walls. Although, for a completely unrelated reason, he is a little relieved when they step out of the elevator. [break][break]

I guess the floor. If it’s in the elevator shaft, it’s not going to be able to go far… We can come back to that one later.” Fishing in his pocket, Angelo turns away and walks into the third floor, pokeball in hand. Casually, he throws the capsule into the air and a Noivern appears between the desks; office space vacant of all signs of life as the lights flicker on at their entrance, motion sensor detecting their movement. Nothing seems out of place on the surface but…[break][break]

Vega. Hear anything?” The dragon twitches his huge ears, listening intently for scuffling or hints of life.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 6:51:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
yanmega

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - speed boost[break]
sonic boom / air slash / bug buzz / night slash / ancient power / leech life

EVENTUALLY, THE NOIVERN HEARS THEM. the ferocious, rapid beating of wings. within the infested building, an overwhelming cloud of yanmega buzz around. their compound eyes seek intruders and their ancient blood summons BOULDERS should they need to defend their new territory.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
&