Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Two-Stepping Into Fantasy [C]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 15:05:32 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''It is,'' he admitted, almost feeling bad for occasionally giving Reginald such hell. Almost. But the little pokemon's toils were quickly forgotten when Hideo admitted his knowledge human intercourse. ''Oh.'' A pensive look creased his brow. ''Do they teach that in school here or some shit?'' They had avoided the subject in his boarding school days.
[break][break]
''Did Doug explain?'' It amused him to picture their mutual friend, face red as charmander, stammering through how babies were made. Andy had stumbled over such forbidden knowledge fairly early on due to his love of literature, of all things. More classical Galarian tales were not shy in their descriptions of love making, nor where they above makes jibes about such anatomy.
[break][break]
It had been an essential building block of who he was today.
[break][break]
''Ah.'' Speaking of building blocks, Hideo had run his hand across a rather sensitive lodestone, and doubtless even his brief vocalization would betray as much. The few moments of silence that followed likely only increased the awkwardness. ''I'm surprised so few people ask.'' A filler sentence spat out so things didn't seem that bad.
[break][break]
''When I was very, very little my father suddenly disappeared. No one knows what happened to him. After a time,'' he paused for a moment, pondering just how honest he should be here. Had not Hideo been open with him? Fair was fair, he supposed. ''After a time I just assumed that he was dead.'' At least he better have been given how much it altered the course of his life.
[break][break]
''Being fucking young and stupid, I thought a ghost pokemon might help me find his spirit. I wanted to ask why the bastard didn't want to be around us.'' Epitaph provided a his trainer with a sullen glance, before Andy's chair was slid toward him a mere inch or two, the racket halting his admission for a moment. The two exchanged a look.
[break][break]
''My first was a gastly,'' he explained, returning his attention to his guest.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 23:53:06 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Oh. Right. Hideo should’ve considered that Andy might want to know why he knew about sex already. “It’s a...well, long story short, I caught my sister playing a game she didn’t want anyone knowing she was playing. I told my brother, and he told me it was one of those weird anime sex games, so I asked him what sex was. My oldest sister heard me ask, so she...gave me the talk so I wouldn’t ask my parents.

Probably helped he knew his oldest sister was somewhat experienced in that matter - her room was right above his. “Think it was a few years ago when that happened. I’m just gonna pretend I don’t know when my parents try to give it to me. ‘Course, if Doug tries to give it to me, I’ll tell him I already got it.

It didn’t occur to him that maybe, telling Andy he learned about sex so early wasn’t the best idea. Didn’t help that he was distracted by the thought of Doug actually trying to explain it to him, nor did Pom refusing to stop Hideo from talking about it.

But it helped that there was a convenient topic-changer staring him in the face. Though it took him a moment to come up with a response.

Oh. That’s rou-” Hideo was interrupted by the sound of a chair dragging along the ground. He didn’t hear Pom move at all, and he doubted Andy would interrupt himself like that; was Epitaph trying to stop him from getting too depressed? Andy didn’t sound like he was upset by it.

Still, maybe Andy was just good at hiding his distress. Maybe he was expressing it, but was just doing it visually.  This would be a lot easier if he had his Beheeyem around to help.

That’s rough. It must be hard trying to look for your dad like that...but maybe it’s not so bad? I’m guessing that Ghastly was Epitaph over there, so you made a great friend, right? And maybe you just haven’t found your dad’s ghost because he’s still alive?” Focus on the positive. “And you were able to find your uncle as a Yamask, so that’s progress!

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 15:05:20 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

His face crinkled slightly. It was rather immodest of Hideo's sister to copulate without regard to the rest of her family. It made him thankful had never pulled anything that self centered. Then again they had grown up in a large estate. One would have to be absolutely showing out to draw attention to any sexual escapades in a house of that volume. But Andy didn't want to imagine such things and so would continue to see his sister as a modest girl.
[break][break]
''Aye, the very same,'' he answered the boy's querie. Epitaph had come a long away from a mischievous, yet slightly annoying, puff ball. ''My father had better be dead.'' His tone sharpened at Hideo mentioning the possibility of his continued existence. ''No bloody excuse for running off from three fucking children for whatever hair brained scheme entered his empty skull. I don't know why he didn't want us, but it had best have ended him.''
[break][break]
He had almost missed the comments about the yamask.
[break][break]
''Oh, Uncle?'' His words rang more tame, but the edge was still there. ''His wonderful widow gave me his pokeball not long after I arrived here. Said it would 'assist me on my adventures.''' His fingers formed air quotes before he realized such antics were useless for Hideo. ''She just wanted to be rid of him. Which is precisely why I leave him to wander around here.'' Shoulders rose in a small shrug. ''Besides, it's someone to keep Regi company.''
[break][break]
As if his motivations were anywhere near that merciful.

--

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 23:39:14 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Best that they ended the sex talk there. Hideo could only make it sound worse at that point.

But before Hideo could push the conversation somewhere brighter, Andy brought in the storm clouds. "Ah, jeez. Yeah, I can get you're mad they left outta nowhere. I'd be real mad if my parents did that too." Not that he thought they ever would run off. Not without taking him along too. "But maybe they are alive somewhere, so that’s why none of your ghosts could find them?...tho I dunno what ghost Pokemon could contact spirits like that."

It was entirely possible that if they were dead, Andy's parents could've also been reborn as Pokemon... though that would make it difficult to get answers out of them.

Hideo was taken aback by how poorly Andy was treating his - well, his aunt's - Yamask. "Oh...you don't take him out to do anything? Not even just for a walk? He is your uncle." Even if his aunt didn't want him, that didn't mean Andy should effectively abandon him too. Seemed like a cruel way to treat someone, human or Pokemon. "I mean, does he do any bad stuff? Worst he seems to do is play with people's cheeks." Annoying, but not neglect-worthy.

Of course, Hideo could read between the lines there; if his aunt wanted to get rid of her Pokemon/husband, leaving him around the house was more to spite her. But that still seemed like a poor way to treat a Yamask.

Though it did tell Hideo that Andy may not be on the best terms with his aunt. But she let him live here, so it couldn’t be all that bad. Right?

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 12:03:43 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

The concern for the yamask was sweet. There hadn't initially been much ill will for the creature until he had been around it for more than a few minutes. It was a needy and persistent thing, that always sought something and wanted your help to achieve it. He supposed that even as a pokemon there were plenty of things that just weren't not possible without the assistance of a human.
[break][break]
''He doesn't really want to.'' Andy shrugged. ''Typically he just likes to hover around here. He's always trying to get you to go somewhere in the house to rearrange things or get him a book or something. As if he can't do that shit himself. And even if he couldn't, there's always Regi.'' Seemingly summoned by the mention of his name, the ribombee reappeared behind a cart.
[break][break]
''Ribombee!'' His call came from his nearly obscured form behind the cart and the baking pan upon it. The smooth, white whipped cream icing made Epitaph's eyes wide and his mouth water. ''Help him, Taph.'' Once again making use poltergeist, the pan was lifted from the cart and placed roughly into the center of the table, with a bias towards his and Andy's side.
[break][break]
''Ribom. Ribombee.'' Taking one at a time, a plate was sat in front of each occupied seat. Then a pie trowel was retreived from the cart to scoop out a rough square of dessert for each of the plates. While there was no smell given that it was a cold treat, the sight was appetizing enough. Finally a fork was provided to allow the guests to begin eating. Not that that prevented genger from gorging with his bare hands.

--

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 20:51:08 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Sounds like he’s doing it more for attention than help.” Hideo could actually understand that kind of behavior; trying to get people to help you so they’d spend time with you. He’d be lying if he said he never did that himself when he was younger, when he wanted his siblings’ or parents’ attention. It was something he cut out once he wanted his parents to take him seriously.

But he wouldn’t push it further, in part because he could hear the wheels of a cart approaching. And if rich-person stereotypes were still accurate, that was the sound of some high-quality food approaching them.

The moment the top was taken off the plate, Hideo’s Ambipom squealed once in delight; though Hideo couldn’t see it or smell it, her excitement alone was enough to build up anticipation and make his mouth water ever so slightly.

Hideo (and, thankfully, Pom) had enough restraint to wait until the plates and pies were distributed. But while Hideo also waited to get a utensil, that was where Pom’s restraint ended, tearing a chunk of hers and shoving it right in her mouth.

Her eyes practically twinkled in delight, giggles escaping her gob as she eagerly went in for another.

Well with a review that good...” Hideo said, chuckling at his Pokemon’s delight. In contrast to the Ambipom and the Gengar, Hideo took the fork in one hand and the plate in another, taking a small piece of the tart. He raised it up, gently putting the piece in his mouth.

Wow.

Oh wow. That was good.

Hideo was practically glowing in delight. It was a wonderful mixture of chocolate, cookie, and whipped cream. Creamy pudding complemented the light cream, all in service to the solid chunks of cookie and the sweet crust. It had to have been the sweetest chocolate confection he’d even had, and he loved it.

If his glowing smile hadn’t been enough to show that, his words would; “Thish ish amazhing!” he exclaimed, not even swallowing the first bite before picking out another. “And you get to eat this shtuff every day?

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 11:55:18 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Much as Hideo's companion, Epitaph was gorging himself on his own piece as his Galarian trainer kept an eyeful watch. The ghost wasn't beyond gobbling down the entire pan in just a few chomps; literally, the pan, the dessert, the trowel, all of it. Still, he partook as well, shoveling forkfuls into his own mouth at a healthy pace. The tart was just as delicious as it always had been.
[break][break]
''Just whenever there are ingredients to make it.'' Pausing to consume another bite, he continued, ''Regi orders the groceries to be delivered, though I am not sure how he decides on that shit.'' The ribombee was still hovering in watch, happy with the pleased faces he was seeing. ''Ribombee!'' Andy couldn't tell if that was supposed to be some form of answer or not.
[break][break]
''I'm not sure where he learned to prepare this. But I'm sure if you put on a cute enough face, he might consider sharing it.'' The ribombee didn't make any indication of either confirmation or denial. Of course the host didn't realize what a mistake he was making. There was little chance that any of the soon-to-be stuffed diners were going to have much interest jumping around dancing after such a decadent dish.

--

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 20:56:40 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It wasn’t long until Pom finished her piece, constantly trying to regain the high of that first bite. She didn’t go as far as to eat the silverware or the plate, but there wasn’t a single crumb left by the time she realized she was done. And with her own piece done, she looked over to her trainer, who was slowly enjoying each tiny slice of his piece…

And she didn’t do much else. As much as she wanted more, she wasn’t going to take any of his; she had some standards. Sneak up on him and surprise him by poking his face? She loved to do it. Grab the hats off random passersby and put them on Hideo’s head? Still got a laugh out of her. Stealing his food was one of the few things she’d never do.

And he seemed to be enjoying it so much. Taking it away would probably get a reaction out of him, but she’d feel bad about it. Especially after his little crying session before. So she’d just sit there, propping her head up with her hands as she watched her trainer.

So Hideo was able to happily enjoy his tart. “Cooking, cleaning, ordering stuff...geez, that Ribombee does more than all of my Pokemon combined.” Maybe not true, but it was crazy how well-trained that Ribombee was. Let alone how it was possible for a non-psychic to do so much on their own.

That offer to teach him did get a giggle. “I’d love to know...but uh, I don’t really understand Pokespeak, so I dunno how he’d teach me.” Even with Elga helping to telepathically translate, it’d be a hassle. “Best chance we’d get is finding the recipe written down somewhere. I could show it to my parents and they could help me from there...unless Reginald there can write too.

Not even Elga could write. Reading he could do, but writing was still beyond his ability, since it was difficult when you had no fingers. If a fingerless Pokemon like a Ribombee could do all that, Hideo would seriously have to find who taught him, and learn their training secrets.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 11:44:19 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

It seemed Hideo had trouble believing Reginald so capable. It made sense, he supposed. When first arriving in Hoenn, he had learned about the ribombee piece meal, rather than having all of his talents listed off from the start. Honestly he probably wouldn't have believed it either. None the less, money could make any number of things possible as long as you had enough.
[break][break]
''Write? Not quite, I think. But the can type.'' The little bug's attention flicked between the two, since he knew they were talking about him. ''Regi, would you print off the recipe for this delicious tart for our guest?'' Wasn't imitation the highest form of flattery? Copyright infringement might be illegal, but rarely was it this delicious.
[break][break]
''Ribom!'' Fluttering away further into the estate, Andy assumed that meant he was carrying out his request. His eyes fell to the remaining tart. Each could have another piece if they so choose, but Andy would not be partaking. The rich dessert hit his stomach like a rock and sat there gestating into a profound slothfulness.
[break][break]
''Did any of you want another piece? If not I know Taph will eat it. Looking over to his gengar, it was still greedily staring at the panned treat as if he couldn't believe he hadn't gorged himself already, pan and all. Leaning back in the chair, the Galarian let out a breathy sigh of contentment. ''You know, I don't think I'm going to be worth a damn for dancing now.''

--

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 22:40:52 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
For someone whose awful handwriting could only be comprehended by the people who lived with him, typing was pretty much writing to Hideo. So he was just as amazed to hear Reginald could even do that, looking over at Andy with his mouth slightly open.

Though he had to imagine a Ribombee typing on a computer; would he be stepping letter to letter like a dance, or would he be flying from letter to letter and punching them with fingerless hands? Both possibilities got a snicker from Hideo.

Hideo finally finished his slice of tart - and by Arceus did he want more. That wasn’t nearly enough to put him down - and he jumped at the opportunity to get more.

Yes!” “Pom!

Oh. Sounded like Pom wanted some too. Though that was obvious to anyone who could see how intently she watched her trainer go through each forkful. “Guess we can both have a piece. Or if there isn’t much left, me and Pom can split it. Sound good, Pom?

Pom!” She pat him on the head - a confirmation. Nevermind that she could tell that Epitaph wanted some too, but splitting it three ways meant less for her.

Yeah, I guess we’ve had enough dancing for today.” Not that the tart was hitting him particularly hard. He just knew that it probably wasn’t a good idea to dance right after stuffing himself on sweets. Especially if his host didn’t feel up to it. “We had an alright start. I’m sure we can do this again another day, when we aren’t full of chocolate.

And now that he thought about it...“I could probably think about heading back home. My parents said I could spend a couple hours here before I need to go back.” He hadn’t checked the time since he got here, so he wasn’t too sure how long he'd spent here.  Time always flew by when he was having fun.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 21:55:05 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

Smirking at the other boy's enthusiasm, he scooped him and his attendant pokemon out another piece each and served them since Reginald was currently preoccupied, the remainder of the pan slid slowly towards Epitaph as the gengar used his poltergeist to fetch it for himself. The theft attempt halted at Andy's gaze, but continued again after a small nod of approval.
[break][break]
He was far too stuffed to have another himself.
[break][break]
''Absolutely, mate.'' This had been a good time he thought, despite Hideo spilling his guts a bit. It wasn't minded at all of course. The prospect of being someone who could be confided in filled him with a peculiar joy. It was hard to pin down. Was it merely the satisfaction of being a good friend, or was there something naturally fatherly about it all?
[break][break]
''Yeah. I feel the Itis coming on, and I am probably due for a nap...'' Hideo didn't seem like he would be into friend nap time, or just watching hearing Andy slumber. ''Do you need me to call you a cab, or get one of my pokemon to use phantom force?'' With a little racket from the door, the ribombee reemerged.
[break][break]
''Ribombee!'' Buzzing over to the younger boy, he slid a slip of paper into his fingers carefully for hovering back to a safe distance. Aware that Hideo was blind, he didn't wish to get accidentally swatted. Granted it was written instructions rather than braille. Reginald wasn't that well trained. Someone could probably read them to him.

--

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 22:22:26 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: