2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
personal summons
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 17:58:07 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The shadow lab was currently closed due to some malfunction.

A shame. Chu-e was pleased his own use of the lab had finished just in time, a shadow pokemon of his very own tucked nicely in a pokeball at his hip. Yet he knew that had to be in fits, the poor man, and Chu-e intended to do what he could to assist in getting the lab back up and running. Or, just to understand the Shadow pokemon at all. He was still very curious how the process happened, since only from understanding that could they reverse the process...

Any bit of info would help. A thick record and report sat on his desk, which Chu-e had plucked through carefully, matching up names with profiles with records. Most of the Shadow pokemon produced at the Lab had been recorded thoroughly, aside from his own Delcatty and one other pokemon; a Ninjask that belonged to someone named who Chu-e hadn't met yet. Being two of the last ones it of the lab, there had been more important things to worry about at the time.

But, well, now Chu-e was worrying about it. So he had called the man to his office for a little chat.

When Novak arrived, he would find two pokemon standing guard outside of the door- a Delphox and a Gardevoir. The Delphox would snarl and glower while the Gardevoir would simply snort and roll her eyes at him. However, if Novak gave his name, they would allow him inside.
close tab

played by

Voltolos

Novak
He, him
May 14
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Rocket researcher
Grunt
Single
36 height
36 height
There's always another secret.
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @novak
Novak Manchester
personal summons
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 21:35:06 GMT
Novak Manchester Avatar

Novak flinched slightly as a Delphox growled at him irritably. He hadn't been keen on going out and talking to people today, but he'd been called here by an underboss for some presumably important reason. Anyways, he wouldn't dare deny an underboss, especially not when he had an inkling of what he was here to talk about.

Iris the Shedinja. The bug-type had been one of the last few Pokemon that had successfully made it through the Lab before it had closed, probably temporarily, and he was happy for it. The shadow Pokemon and their unique effects were fascinating, and he was glad he'd had the chance to take part in it.

"I'm Novak," said Novak to the psychic types at the door. "Here about the shadow lab Pokemon."

The two condescending Pokemon let him pass, and he stepped into the room, keeping a wary distance from . He'd heard the man had come down with some unknown disease lately, and he wanted no part of it, in case it was contagious.

"Sir, you asked for me?"

Iris's pokeball rested in his hand.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
personal summons
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 22:39:05 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Most of the Rocket upper-crust, from what Chu-e had seen, had offices that were stark and utilitarian. Minimalist. Professional. Devoid of personality.

Chu-e's office was not like this.

His desk was fairly clean, a sleek new laptop sitting open and catty-cornered on one side of his desk. The other side was covered with various bits of paperwork and folders. A pink, paw-print cup full of pens and highlighters sat next to them. The walls had various photos of pokemon, along with one curious picture of taking a fall. One of the corners of the room had a three-story cat tower, pink and cream, with a Skitty sitting on the topmost tower and a Purrloin curled up in one of the 'house' squares. A file cabinet had a cheery looking electric kettle sitting on top. There was hard candies sitting in a dish.

Chu-e glanced up from where he had been reading over an article and gave a smile to when he entered, a steaming mug of something in his hand placed on a Glameow themed coaster. The mug was shaped like a Skitty's head.

Nothing devoid of personality here.

"Ah, yes, thank you for allowing me your time. Please, have a seat." He started to stand up, made for the electric kettle. "Tea? I have camomile, chai, and green. Or some hot coco. I won't judge." If Novak didn't want a drink didn't seem to be an option. Chu-e was already pouring the steaming water from the kettle, this mug of plain design that said 'Think Pawsitive!' on the side.