Malfunction & Malcontent; they're siblings (M)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 3:50:08 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He wasn't happy, and he wasn't being paid either.

He moved boxes from a boat onto a moving truck with less and less enthusiasm with each load he put up.

Wiping the sweat from his brow he felt himself swallowing down his own frustrations.

He was no stranger to sweat nor getting his hands dirty. Fatigue in his mind meant he'd spent his time wisely and probably exceeded his body's limits in one way or another.

But as his muscles strained lifting some heavy-as-shit vanity mirror than weighed more than the ass-end of a steelix yet required his most delicate handling he was silently enraged to remember just how much he fucking hated helping people move, even his own family (@utah) that he would do anything for.

It felt like they had been at this all day and if it took any longer, he was going punch Adrian in the goddamn face.

"Why am I here?"
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 19:11:34 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Moving day was probably one of least exciting things to participate in but at the same time it left Serena feeling productive and expectant. Next on the docket was Serena's new life here in Hoenn. She was moving from living with her parents to staying with her brother. She'd considered moving into her own place but she figured getting on her brother's last nerves once more would be the more entertaining option.

Besides, it meant more money to save in the long run anyway. She took advantage of this move to kind of 're-brand' and change the style and mood of her living space. So she bought all new furniture to mark this new adventure of hers. No more princess posters and clashing colors. Less pink, and more dark and mature colors. Neon signs and lights to add spice in the room and more of a minimalistic and clean look while looking chic and expensive.

Most of the furniture that she ordered was just delivered to Adrian's address ahead of time but there were some things she needed from her old place. This is where they were now, sorting out the things from her parent's place and adding it to the moving truck. Adrian's friend Senon had agreed to help, either that or Adrian pulled in some favors. Regardless, Serena was appreciative of the additional body. By far the most expensive thing they had to bring in was her streaming set up. From her computer and multiple monitors to cameras, lights, chairs, more lights, and her stereo and mic rig, they had their hands full.

"Why am I here?" Serena heard Senon grunt as he carried her vanity into the truck. She brushed past him as she carried two medium boxes stacked on top of each other into the truck. "Because," she said with a huff as she placed the boxes on the ground. Turning to face him with a tired but bright smile, "You're a sweet guy who helps his friend's sister move in. And who also is looking forward to dinner reservations that said sister has made for later." Taking off her blue jacket and tying it around her waist, Serena took a slight break from the heavy lifting to drink some water. "God it's hot," she said as she fanned herself before pulling her blonde locks back into a messy bun.

With her jacket off the tattoo sleeves were more visible. Her parents hadn't exactly approved of her inking up her body but she, quite frankly, didn't give a damn. She was allowed to express herself how she chose, especially when she did everything they asked of her and more usually. Still, back home she usually kept her tattoo's covered, just out of consideration for her parents, and not to hear them nag. She hadn't realized how much she appreciated getting to wear whatever the fuck she wanted now that she was free.

With a smirk she gently tapped Senon on the shoulder as she passed him once more. "C'mon, we're almost done." she said with a bright smile as she made her way back to the boat to grab some more of things.

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 7:10:00 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Although he'd offered some assistance where it was needed, a dutiful Machoke of his had been released to help with the move. So while the others yapped away, burning the daylight, Adrian was left to stare out towards Lilycove's shoreline in a moment of remembrance.

It was here he'd seen the first of the Megalopian presence in Hoenn, leaving a trail of toxic waste and carnage in their wake, putting the inhabitants of their island nation in peril. It made him ever-so-more-wary of the waters, or more specifically what they hid. He's broken away from his lull by and bickering behind him about the work and such.

"I have been taking advantage of him a bit much..." He's rounded on them by now, holding a hand to his chin appraisingly, reflecting on his abuse of their friendship. "If I can make it up to ya sometime, lemme know," he passes by the both of them, clapping Senon on the shoulder and allowing the hand to rest there for but a moment before allowing it to drop away, locking eyes with Senon.

"Money's not an issue, either."

Quickly after he padded towards their moving truck, making sure the furniture was strapped and stable. Making efficient use of the space was another concern; none of them wanted to make a second drive, or operate a second truck. Jumping off the truck, he asks: "Whew! What's left?"
VACATION TIME post (1/5)
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 2:33:37 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Serena's voice was like velvet sheets on a body recently washed body.

He couldn't figure out if it was the fact that she was new to his senses or if she just happened to have a sonic texture that was hauntingly allure.

The fact that she was Adrian's sister just made things annoying. Here he was sweating his ass off and the the laws of civility dictated he was expected to behave himself.

It really just made him all the more pissy about the whole thing. He couldn't even begin to put the moves on her out of respect for his friend. It wasn't fun having to repress himself like this.

Worse yet, he would have to keep Cait away from her too given she could be worse than he was. It was just extra annoying that his Rockruff got to be all carefree and affectionate when it was supposed to be sitting and watching them quietly off to the side.

Any attempt to get it to stop following Serena was met with a tiny territorial growl.

He'd never had to punt one of his own pokémon before, but the pup was asking for it.

Somewhere deep down he knew he was being ridiculous, he could only wonder and silently ask himself; 'Why are you like this?'. Serena herself didn't make it any better, saying such presumptuous kind things about him as he picked up another box from the ground. "Who told you I was a sweet guy?" Adrian didn't have the insight to make that kind of call about him.

How dare. "You spreading rumors, Mal?"

He was a hot-damned manic maladjustment of a man. Even if it wasn't true it felt true as hell right now and the only thing truer was that he wanted away from his buddy and his buddy's hot sister.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 11:42:54 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"] One good thing about working on this hot day was the cute little Rockruff that Senon brought along. It danced around happily between her feet but Serena was always nervous since she didn't want to trip up and hurt it. So far, it seemed to be doing a good job of avoiding danger as it clung close to her, despite Senon's wishes. As she passed by her brother to grab a couple more boxes she heard his exchange with his friend. "If I can make it up to ya sometime, lemme know," he said as Sera lightly grunted as she bent down to pick up two boxes outside of the truck.

"Money's not an issue, either." Adrian continued, to which Sera nodded. Not that Adi would, but their family was pretty well off so he could always use that if he wanted. But since she knew her brother and how stubborn he was, he probably would rather use his hard earned money, which was fine considering he was living pretty well off his own coin. "Whew! What's left?" Adrian asked with a sigh. Serena stacked the boxes she was carrying in the truck before she turned around.

"Need your glasses?" Sera quipped as she sighed and looked out and pointed, "That bin of electronics and the two boxes beside it, and...." she trailed off as she looked around, "And those two sofa chairs" she pointed at the ones wrapped in plastic. "You and your friend can handle that right? I've got the bin and the last two boxes." She said as she practically hopped off the back of the truck. Seeing the last few items gave her a little more pep in her step.

"Who told you I was a sweet guy?" Senon said with a groan. Serena's dark orbs widened as an amused smirk formed on her lips. "You spreading rumors, Mal?" he said as he sent an accusatory glance to her brother. With a light shrug of her shoulders, Sera placed her hands on her hip. "Oh well, I assumed..." she trailed off dramatically, "Forgive me then." she said with a chuckle before stopping herself. She bit her lip as her brows knit together, "But....if you're not a nice guy then...hmmm" she mused, "Do bad guys deserve free dinner?" she clearly teased him with a playful sparkle in her eye.

Once everything was loaded onto the truck Serena made a last check on everything, not wanting to leave anything behind. Once she was satisfied with everything she stretched. God it was hot and her muscles were starting to ache from all the bending and the lifting. The only thing she wanted to do in that moment was to cool off by dunking the rest of her water bottle over herself. She refrained from that, however. She could practically hear her mother's chastisement if she was to do so. She'd spare the guys this time.

"Right so how about we go somewhere nice so we can cool down?" She offered to the boys as she attempted to fan herself by pinching the fabric of her top, pulling it back and forth to generate some air. Senon's Rockruff barked happily at her feet as if it was agreeing to her proposal. Her flushed cheeks beamed as she reached down and scooped the pup up in her arms. Cuddling him close to her chest, the pup licked at her cheek excitedly. Giggling she made her way towards the boys. "Is it like this with everyone?" she asked Senon with bright eyes.

---

VACATION TIME | (2/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 7:28:23 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
If there was anything they'd all agreed on, it would be that... Serena had too much shit.

Rather than help out himself, he's quick to consider grabbing a few extra pokeballs, unleashing more capable pokemon to carry the cumbersome amount of personal artefacts Serena had ordered shipped to Lilycove. For him, it was the easiest solution to most problems:

Throw a pokemon at it.

"Don't look at me," Adrian barked back at Senon after they seemed taken aback by Serena's mannerisms. "All I said is you'd show. And you did, didn't you?", he scoffed.

He'd roll his eyes as he passed them by, uncertain what had gone and bitten Senon in the keister to make him so irritable. While they're rummaging around with Serena's belongings, Adrian remarks to Senon in a hushed yet audible tone; "Something the matter here?" His focus rests on Senon while they take various possessions into hand, preparing to haul them over to their moving truck.

Addendum

As the cumbersome workload began to dwindle, there was finally hope for a respite, giving Serena the opportunity to address them. And while most of it seemed targeted at Senon, Adrian chimed in at the mention of leaving:

"Somewhere nice? Like for drinks, or...?" Adrian suspected she had something particular in mind, and considering their little moving project left them drenched in their own sweat, were they not due for some refreshment?
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 19:22:36 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He was just about ready to start winding down when Adrian asked him off to the side with discretion.

There was no polite way to say he didn't like the pre-packaged tension that came with Adrian's sister being a knockout. He tried to imagine it from Adrian's point of view and remembered how stankfaced he'd was back during that ren-faire when Sénon rousted the crowd a bit with his ren-faire persona.

He got everyone to join in a small song eventually but he got a few bewildered looks from Adrian before that happened.

So, sparing his friend the discomfort of the truth he covered up his real answer with a tldr.

"Fletchinder." He rotated his arm from the shoulder as he anticipated getting another box.

His voice was as low as Adrian's. "You owe me one fletchinder."

Serena's jumping in to their quiet little discussion broke the clandestine vibe stealing away his attention again. He was only pressed to figure out if she knew what she was doing, smiling at him like that. "No." He finally seemed to register her words even if he did ignore her for a moment to extort her brother.

"I think he's got a thing for you." True to form Sénon grabbed the pups face with the palm of his hand acting as a muzzle and between growls and yips the wolfling tried to shake him off, even going as far as attacking Sénon's ankles once freed.

Getting a grip on her box of electronics he sounded off again. "Oh, and -bad guys deserve whatever you let them get away with." If she was going to offer, he was going to eat.

Maybe because he was getting tired and didn't want to wait for Adrian or maybe because he wanted to show off his muscle he lifted her big box of equipment alone walking it to the truck and setting it down inside.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 0:47:53 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"I think he's got a thing for you." was Senon's reply that made Serena's grin stretch even wider. "Well the feeling's mutual." she replied as she scratched the Rockruff behind the ears. "Somewhere nice? Like for drinks, or...?" Adrian asked, alluding to her earlier proposal. Sera nodded, "Yeah. Anything to get us out from under this sun." She said as she turned to look at her brother. "Besides, we could chill there till it's time for our dinner reservations." she continued.

"Oh, and -bad guys deserve whatever you let them get away with." Senon chipped in, finally responding to her earlier teasing. He gripped the last box of her tightly as he made his final trip into the truck to place the last item. "Consider me in the giving mood then." she quipped back as she stretched. "And that's all of it, thanks guys. I appreciate it." She thanked the boys before placing a hand on her hip. "Now, how about those drinks?" she said with a smile. "Though, maybe we could freshen up a bit before we go." Serena added.

Should the boys be ready Serena would offer them to all take a trip to the cove lily motel where she was staying for a little while. They would be able to freshen up before Serena would lead them to this popular little drink spot in the shopping area around the city.

---

VACATION TIME | (3/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 1:38:36 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"A Fletchinder?" It was an odd request, yet exacting. He could work with that, but it'd take some time to sort through his collection to see if he had one sitting around somewhere. Otherwise, he'd have to start searching.

"Alright..."

But back to the matters at hand, Adrian quickly agreed with his sister. "Sure, I'm down." Packing up the moving van with the last of her belongings, Senon, Serena and himself would clamber into the vehicle while Adrian turned the ignition. Vrmmm.

Soon enough they'd arrive at Serena's aforementioned motel, turning into the lot before parking, killing the engine.

"Alright, we're here."

Although he'd visited here before, it was only briefly, so he still floundered around idly until Serena took the lead, guiding them to her cozy little corner of the motel. He'd quickly cross over the threshold, evidently trying to find the wash closet and a bathroom; his shirt was plastered to his skin, he realized as he tore it off, and he was in desperate need of a thorough rinse. "Eugh..."

"Dibs on the shower," he abruptly blurted out. dumping his clothes in the washer before starting it, scrambling toward the shower clad in a towel before anyone could beat him to the punch.

idfk it's a post i guess
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 2:18:20 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He'd thought it, but Adrian acted on it first.

A low throaty growl escaped his throat as the bathroom door was shut in occupancy. Turning back to face Serena Sénon sighed as he too felt like a wet cat with his sweaty shirt clinging to his body.

Discomfort be damned he took off his shirt and threw it over his shoulder before sitting on a comfy chair.

He cleared his throat once before taking in the Malcolm he was allowed to touch. His brows furrowed as if he was just now remembering something and not simply bringing it up the earliest and most playful convenience. "So what was that talk about you making me dinner?" A smirk was the tale-tell of his teasing.

● tags: ,
● notes: i dont deserve your forgiveness
:pepehands:

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 17:28:19 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]They all made it towards her motel and once the door was open her brother was the first one through. He quickly slipped out of his shirt which caused Serena to roll her eyes. "Dibs on the shower," he said as he grabbed some things before he disappeared into the bathroom. Serena was left blinking after him before shaking her head and sitting on the corner of her bed. "Sure, sure. Not like this is my room or anything. But you can have the shower first." she grumbled

Whatever, it wasn't that big of a deal. Since Adrian had been with her from the start she figured grab some of his things and toss it on the bed for him when he was finished, like a clean shirt. "So what was that talk about you making me dinner?" Senon spoke up and Serena turned towards him with wide eyes.

A chuckle escaped her lips as she shook her head. "Oh no," she clarified. "I'm not cooking you anything. But we'll all be going to get a bite to eat after this. Nice try though." she said as she flashed him a bright smile. She reached for the remote near her bed and turned on the tv, flicking through a few stations at first. "So, how'd you meet my brother?" she asked, trying to spark some conversation.

---

VACATION TIME | (4/5) | I'm beating your ass next time Slowe. >_>

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 12:03:34 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Adrian tunes them out over the pit-pat of the showerhead hosing him down, smearing soap and a loofah against himself rigorously in an effort to expedite his cleanse. He didn't trust leaving Senon alone with his sister for long, and he didn't want to walk in on anything weird happening.

He can only make out small exchanges, but he's pretty sure Senon is wagging his eyebrows no matter what he's saying. It helped he'd left the door open a crack, but that only went so far and Serena's voice didn't carry like Senon's did, but he was more attuned to it. He audibly snorts.

"You two getting along okay out there?"

Adrian placed the detachable shower head back in its resting position, rinsing himself off and preparing to exit the shower, eager for the feast that awaited them.

"FEAST" bingo prompt
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 18:52:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

A smirk broke across his face again when she asked indirectly how the three of them came to be sharing this moment. "You know how it is, you're at a Ren Faire, you see a cute guy, the drinks are flowing, the rest is history." He winked at her before his cheeks lifted up despite him suppressing his telling smile.

They met like most male friends. Singing over a fire and drinking too much while pretending to be mages and archers and whatever.

Real dude shit bro.

He heard Adrian cut off the water, so with the time he had left, he slid his phone to Ms. Malcolm to add herself to his contacts in whatever matter she saw fit, discreetly.

For Adrian, and his questioning breaking the delicious silence, "I'm getting her phone number Mal! Do you rhetorically mind?!" he was less discreet.

● tags: ,
● notes:

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 20:25:38 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]While sitting on the bed Serena's shorts managed to ride up a bit to the point she noticed she'd gotten a little farmer's tan from working out in the sun for so long. "You know how it is, you're at a Ren Faire, you see a cute guy, the drinks are flowing, the rest is history." Senon replied with a cheeky smirk on his face. It managed to coax out one of equal value from Serena as she shook her head. "Dunno if cute and my brother belong in the same sentence." she quipped lightly.

Senon's playful wink wasn't missed by her, it was clear he was in a better mood now that they were finished with work and had the promise of food on the horizon. The sound of the water cutting off interrupted Serena's thoughts before they shifted. Perhaps she should prepare her own things so that she could take a quick too. Still, somehow she felt like it wouldn't be the best thing to go rummaging through her clothes with Senon's attention focused on her.

"You two getting along okay out there?" Adrian called out from the bathroom which resulted in another eye roll from his younger sister. She was about to reply with something sarcastic but Senon handing his phone over to her distracted her instead. It was already pulled up on the contacts page so his intention was clear. Serena couldn't help but chuckle at his boldness, why shouldn't she indulge him?

"I'm getting her phone number Mal! Do you rhetorically mind?!" Shaking her head once more she quickly tapped her phone number into his phone and snapped a selfie for the contact photo. She handed his phone back to him moments later with an amused smile resting on her lips. If he took the time to take notice he'd see underneath her name was a note that said 'Senon's Sugar Daddy'.

"Quit worrying about us and hurry out of the bathroom." Serena said as she turned her attention towards her brother who had been in the shower long enough at this point. She was ready for her turn so that they could finally get some food.

---

VACATION TIME | (5/5) | Farmer's Tan Bingo Prompt

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 4:43:53 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
...That's kinda fucked up.

Accusing eyes are the only response to the rhetorical remark, while he roughly handled a towel against the sopping mop of hair. He remained skeptical, though by all accounts it was just as likely Senon was soliciting this information against Serena's better judgement. Or maybe not. Whatever, she can take care of herself.

"Who's next?" With the towel draped over his head, Adrian pads over to an empty chair before tugging the towel down to cling over his shoulders like a shawl or cloak.

He pulls out a phone to check some social media.