Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 8:06:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

HERE WE GO

Tears would no longer come, even as the frigid bodies of ghosts descended on her, their forms passing through her own in a desperate attempt to break her further and gain their own freedom. The shock had absorbed any and all emotion, and she sunk into a void; an alternate plane of consciousness; the final remaining temple of security in the world of her mind which had otherwise fallen to the flames of his selfish wrath. It, too, was mercilessly burned to ash.

What eventually rose from those ashes was not a phoenix, but a dragon. A cold one. A dark one. She would be brutal, unrelenting, and merciless as ever. The crooked Councilman would likely not know for some time just what he had created, as it would be guised by the rest of his more agreeable alterations, but it was there. Waiting.

She was a monster, reborn of evil.

Congratulations , you have successfully shadowfied Lulu Flint.

As the woman walked away from the apartment, she squinted. The way the sunlight burned made it seem as though she hadn’t seen it in days. There was a nearly instantaneous headache, and she went up to rub her temple, only to find a bruise, which she flinched from. Odd.

She looked over her shoulder at him standing in the doorway, stealing one last look. Strange how things had happened. He had become, perhaps, one of her closest friends. They held hands. In bed, she felt a chemistry that filled her with inner conflict. Even her heart felt a pressure she’d not felt in years.

A flirtatious smirk flashed at the man—one which expressed a devious impishness he would not recognize.

Her body then disappeared into a cab parked on the road.

“I’m headed to Mossdeep.” She removed her glasses to pinch the bridge of her nose, and discovered something: she no longer needed them. Blinking, she went wide-eyed and stared out the window, the look on her face one of utter shock. The man driving looked back in the mirror at her.

‘You alright back there?’

She nodded wordlessly at first, still in awe, but eventually answered, “Yeh, fine, it's nothing…” She scratched her head, only to find another bruise. ‘What the fuck?’

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 21:59:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights