awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLINT
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 8:12:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]All her weight is on his core. He can’t push her off, he can’t get up. The tides of the battle have changed hands once more and Fernando resorts to what little ground he has. His arms come up to protect his face while his knees bend to protect his pelvis. The way he jerks, pushing his knees toward her back, should be enough of a blow to cause immediate discomfort.

She gets in a few good licks before Fernando licks back. The whole Pokemon side of this equation means she’ll never come out on top. This time, Kecleon’s tongue unlatches to swing around her neck, not quite caring if it has to choke her into submission to pry her off. The amount of force it tugs with is unbefitting of such a small Pokemon.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FLINT
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 8:28:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu’s second assault was more vicious than the first. There was raw emotion behind it. She saw red, and nothing else. Her fists flew, and she barely felt the ones which hit in between her own.

Then, there was a sore, choking sensation around her throat and she was being pulled back. Fighting it the whole time, she sputtered as her hands slowly lost force and she slumped a bit, allowing the pokemon to remove her from its trainer. She fell back in much the similar fashion Fernando had, throwing a hand up to pry at the kecleon’s tongue as she struggled for breath.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLINT
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 8:46:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]He can feel the swollen heat of his forearms tensing from the repeated jabs she made at his head. Thankfully, he’s managed to guard against it but that doesn’t mitigate the wind she’s forced out of his lungs. In a tired huff, Fernando pushes himself upright once she’s strangled off of him.

Fucking bitch.

Revenge comes with an equal kick toward her stomach. Whatever food he’s spared her is wasted on her, and he looks to remove whatever comfort she found in it with a well placed boot.

All that for what? You have nothing left. You’re an ‘undesirable’.

What was she worried about again? Being sent back to Galar? Hardly. Not when she fights so convincingly for an inch toward salvation in this region she now calls home.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FLINT
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:10:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

TW: bodily fluids, gross

Despite bared teeth, she had no bite left with the tongue around her throat. This, with the addition of the foot to her stomach was enough. Fernando got what he wanted, the sick fuck.

Her body lunged, attempting to not choke on her own vomit as she sputtered from still being held back. There were strained coughs as she fought for air.

She glared at him with unwavering spite that defied all pain and struggle. Through the hacking, spitting, panting, Lulu still somehow managed to ask him in a rasp that stung her imprisoned throat, “How… do you… figure?”

She wouldn’t let anyone tell her she was worthless.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLINT
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 9:32:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]It takes her choking, actually gagging on her own regurgitation, to convince the Kecleon to add any slack to its vice grip. Meanwhile, Fernando brushes himself off from their little skirmish. The sight of her pitiful being disgusts him and he backs away, avoiding her spray range as best he can.

You betrayed your people and you ran away from the only thing you had.

A pop of his collar and roll down of his sleeves help smooth the creases in his otherwise wrinkled glare. “You’re here because you can’t go back. No one wants you there. And with that type of baggage, no one wants you here either.

He almost feels sorry for her. Well, not really. He doesn’t really give a shit—because she’s an 'undesirable'. His only sympathy is having to cite such a monologue in the first place.

No one’s going to look for you. No one is coming to save you. And no one is going to miss you.

His eyes narrow.

Maybe that’s why you’re clinging on so hard to protect someone or something. Is that your last hope? To die latching onto someone who probably doesn’t know?

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FLINT
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 15:02:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She was a mess. Blood, vomit, sweat. No tears, though.

Needless to say, her glasses were done for. They laid in pieces somewhere across the room. The focus of her stare, which hung defiantly on him, was visibly off both due to this and the lack of oxygen getting to her brain.

Her chest heaved in front of her and she tried to suck the lower half of herself in and away from him, but the kick to her belly still had her down and grappling with her own body’s reflexes. All she could do was choke through most of his monologue when she wanted to deny it.

No, she hadn’t betrayed them. She’d simply survived. They’d started killing people. There’d been no hope, no other way... It wasn’t betrayal at that point. The moment someone put a hit out on you, there was nothing left to stay loyal to.

If there had been one person in the world she’d betrayed, it had been Rinc. She’d left him in Galar in her escape from the region without a word. Thinking a lack of contact would protect him, she’d never even said goodbye. After trying to shake him down, they’d killed him, figuring he was lying when he'd told them he had no idea where she’d gone.

Unable to silence Fernando, and at the mercy of a buzzing mind, her thoughts began to centralize around her deceased lover. Fernando’s strategically vague words warped and skewed to fit. Her mind made them work.

It became visible in her eyes which didn’t find Fernando clearly: she was attacking herself, now. Her breathing began to slow some, not from the Kecleon’s grip, but from her own gradual release from reality--in a sedated sort of way.

The only words that choked were, “There's only me.” No more Rinc. No one else mattered. Not at that moment.

And it sounded like the truth, because it was.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 4:34:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Whatever catharsis she comes to it’s none of his concern. Fernando Silph does not give a shit about her. All he wants is his goddamn answer and when she provides something less than satisfactory he has half the urge to kick her again. This time in the face. However, he holds his mental much better than she does. No point in soiling his foot in the tangled mess of her ruptured meal.

Disgusting.

Bullshit.

There has to be others. No one puts themselves through this kind of torture to protect someone or something that doesn’t exist. Whatever hold they have on her is impression—he’s envious, to a degree. But that doesn’t shed any more light on her.

Right now, his hunch is on Aether. Team Rocket, while perfectly viable, is too new to have this much pull on someone. Not unless she has some past history with them. And, even then, was this new Team Rocket from the remnants of the old or borrowing their namesake for publicity.

Tell me, Lulu. Who the fuck are you hiding from me.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 4:56:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Her chest hurt. The heart in it pounced fiercely, even as the adrenaline declined and the pain of her wounds began to creep in, following the emptiness in her stomach.

She eyed up at him hazily, staring at none of his features in particular.

She was resolute.

“No one.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 5:02:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Lying bitch.

No matter how staunch her position, Fernando remain equally steadfast. She’s lying because she has to be. He’s already made up his mind. Their game a deceit ends when one of them fails to ‘call’ in the back-and-forth of chicken. In his case, there’s nothing to lose. He’s already deemed her disposable so now he’s just picking at the few straws she has left before he dumps her.

Swear on your life.

A tempest of MISTY TERRAIN brew around him as the room becomes his deliberation chamber. Even here, she can smell the faint scent of Slateport’s open seas. The brine and salt will put her to ease, perhaps a callback to another would-be love. Maybe in another reality, .

Swear on your heart and everything you hold dear.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 5:17:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

The way he kept at it was almost as though he knew what he was talking about. Paired with the map of the ocean, it was enough to be suspicious. Worried, even.

Unfortunately, it seemed she wouldn’t be making it out to tell anyone. All she could do was keep her mouth shut and hope for the best.

“Take my life, if you're gonna do it anyways.” Better dead than cracked, after all.

As the MISTY TERRAIN swirled, there was a twitch in her brow. She was unnerved not by the sight, but by the smell. It wasn’t sweet. It was salt. Brine. Ocean. Skin, as though it was on her lipsclear over the stench of blood and vomit.

Something in her chest lurched and she denied it.

“I don’t have a fucking heart.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 5:50:38 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]That’s where she’s wrong. There is a worse fate than death. She only believes as such because death is always promised to be an end. A sweet release after a life of turmoil and hardships. But make no mistake, death is when servitude begins. As sure as the devil exist so will he call upon those enslaved under his mantle.

Little did she know that he hadn’t been referring to her that night. That was her first warning, a proclamation to who he truly is.

Deny it. Reject it. Bottle it deep down inside. As sure as you covet the sins of your heart so will your heart open up to Tapu Fini.

It’s all grandeur, theatrics laced by his latent powers to be, but that gives his performance weight. The star of the show, Tapu Fini, ignites as its powers manifest in full force. Beneath the MISTY TERRAIN sits another layer of fog, an empty void tralucent enough to clear her vision, genetics be damned. And when she breaths it in, that’s when the powers dig deep, amplifying her already SHATTERED PSYCHE in the posthumous glow of their MIND ALTERING FOG.

fernando can also expel a fog that causes affected targets to enter a self-destructive trance. in roll-based events, characters who are in this fog roll with disadvantage (take the lower of two rolls). spread of the fog is determined by the moderator.

If her heart is untrue then rampage my legion! Cast aside those who loft in perjury.

And, as far as everyone present is concerned, Lulu is a liar. As decreed, the ghosts of her past start to take form. The MISTY TERRAIN coagulates into something faint yet tangible, solid yet ethereal. Used as a medium, as a fulcrum for their combined powers, Fernando and Tapu Fini are able to trawl those closest to her, present and past.

The ghost of her past have come back to haunt her. Under Fernando’s direction, their presence congregate, murmuring curses of regrets, unable to resist his hold. They blame her for their demise, snippets of their history lost between groans, as they climb closer, trampling over her in a bid to swamp her in her own trauma.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 7:36:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

The energy around him grew, oppressive, changing the atmosphere of the room to something cold and hopeless. Unsure of what tortures awaited her or if it would indeed be death itself, she held her breath a moment, only breathing again in an audible gasp when suddenly, her vision was crystal clear.

What?

Her directionless gaze visibly focused on him; on his face in horror as he descended into what sounded like true, evil madness. What followed was everything that haunted her. The devil was real.

There were many levels to the terror. For one, Lulu was afraid of ghosts. Two, Lulu had a lot of skeletons in the closet.

Vague sounds of pain and suffering occasionally came in familiar voices, drawing a shake in her breath. Some, however, were not so vague.

Mustang. Oh, I’ve waited for this.

A tall, middle-aged woman with long blonde hair and a brutally scarred face appeared. Natalia, late boss of the Motostoke Dragons, dead by steak knife via the hand of Fiona McCoy aka Lulu Flint. She stood shoulder to shoulder with Fernando, icy stare freezing down her nose at the woman on the floor and hitting the cigar she’d been smoking since she'd died.

To the other side of Fernando appeared a man who was closer to Lulu’s age, if not a couple of years younger. His eyes were soft, but the way his brow furrowed showed pain and confusion, and even some hatred.

“Saoirse…why?

Lulu’s breath hitched. Her eyes were wide. It was as though she hadn't even seen the other woman towering over her menacingly, clearly a power figure. An oppressor. Lulu’s focus was all on the man, her gaze suddenly glistening with tears threatening to fall. She was frozen in fear and sadness.

Natalia demanded her attention, however, stepping in between them. She clearly knew him too, and he minded her.

“You stupid, spoiled little bitch.”

Natalia sneered. “After everything I did for you. Death was what you deserved.”

The smallest remaining ounce of cool in Lulu evaporated.

“I never FUCKING TOLD THEM ANYTHING! She became like a rabid dog, spitting from the leash of Kecleon’s tongue. Her scream was thunderous, as though all of the rage in her soul was being let loose at once, overtaking fear by a mile. It carried the weight of the hatred of thousands, which was conceived and sustained on Natalia's lie against her. An assumption.

And it wouldn’t go away. It wouldn’t stay dead. Her loyalty, one of her strongest and truest traits, had been constantly questioned by all she had ever adored. It was infuriating.

“...”

“Are you done, now? You're a goddamn liar. She looked over at Fernando, blowing nonexistent smoke casually. “Are you going to kill this bitch?” Her eyes fell back on the heaving mess of a woman disdainfully, still addressing the living man next to her. “You'd be better off, trust me.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 7:03:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Something like that."

Fernando takes a backseat to the play unfolding before him. No longer does he demand her attention as the star of the show. His own role is reduced to a minor character—no more than a narrator of sorts—allowing Lulu's own past to cast some context as to who she truly was. The only real action he takes is planting his feet on the back of her head, applying a light pressure to keep her grounded, face first into the floor, but not enough to crush her. Whatever remains in that thick skull of hers will need to be preserved. At least until he can properly cleanse her at his leisure.

"But we still need her," he remarks as if this was nothing more than casual conversation. It doesn't take much effort to subdue either specter considering their own disdain for her. All he has to do is steer their hate and the rest comes naturally. "She won't tell me something I need to know. The more she lies, the more she hides it from me, the closer she holds that secret to her heart, the more Tapu Fini will funnel that energy into your souls. Once I pull you both from purgatory you'll be fully realized."

He clicks his tongue. "Consider it your chance at a second, albeit particular, life."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 9:54:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She might’ve cried then, actually. Seeing Rinc was enough. The emotions which came clearest through his eyes were brutally unfamiliar to her. She’d been arrested out of the blue. He’d likely been at the apartment, cooking her food at the time, waiting for her to get home. Nothing amiss, then, boom, your world falls apart.

The thought of feeling his skin, his breath… What she wouldn’t give to be up against his chest and in his arms, even one more time. It was all like a knife through her heart.

And then, there was a fucking foot on her head.

The waterworks which threatened were sucked up by an instantaneous draught. She was furious. Her jaw clenched in blood and vomit and she kicked but there was no one there to hit. “I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, SILPH.” It was dark, growling, and like she was swearing on the last tiny scrap of holiness she had left. Somehow, some way.

Because ghosts were real.

You’re fucking dead.

She eyed up at those who had haunted her dreams for months already, from her weakened position on the floor, trying to gauge how much time she had left in such a situation. Her mind was beginning to give her out of body sensations, clipping away at her senses to salvage what it could. As her brain attempted to flee from trauma, she struggled to even process the dialogue of the trio around her. She was displaced from reality with a disorienting ripple like a metal wobble board.

“I’m so sorry, Rinc.” It was poorly placed and out of time, surely, and perhaps even spoken over.

Her body still struggled occasionally against all forces, if only for the sake of not lying there in submission. That wasn’t her. Her attention, however hazy, returned to her old lover—or, what she could see of him, past Natalia’s equally broad shoulders. She was at their mercy, now. She could tell that much.

The boss smoothed a hand down the edge of her red jacket and ashed her spectral cigar over Lulu’s cheek. “Sounds like icing on the cake.” She didn’t crouch to her level yet, merely eyeing straight down like one would from a top office for a long moment as though making a point. “I’d do this shit for free.”

Then, she lowered. “Do you know why I took you in, Saoirse? Did you think I was scared of a fucking child? Her voice was cool like the wind that followed the reaper. It didn’t match the daggers that were her words. “You had all the money in the world, girl, and you gave it up to kill by the side of people who were killing for it. And you think I’m evil? She paused to let that sink in. ’My filthy rich family didn’t love me enough, woe is me.’ It’s sick, really. You’re textbook crazy. I picked you because you were the stupidest, most reckless bitch I had ever seen.” She paused for effect, turning her jaw a little to get a better look into her eyes. “And you gave me everything, didn’t you?”

Lulu’s eyes couldn’t escape her, then. The woman blotted out everything else. She was forced into two parallel black holes, only they were blue. “You thought I was your Mummy.” The cigar was poked through the center of Lulu’s forehead. “I’d be ashamed.”

With that, she stood again. “Your brain helped a lot, kiddo, but what really set you apart was your deranged behavior. I didn’t raise you to sit with me. I raised you to keep you on a fucking leash.” She sneered, and her head tilted to the side and eyes flashed pointedly towards Fernando. “Looks like you’ve traded hands. Things don’t change, do they?”

Lulu was gutted, clearly. Things had been simplified for her, in a way that left her mentally grasping at straws to justify her life and the decisions she’d made. It was unfair in many ways, but Lulu was unable to see that at that moment. Guilt, embarrassment, and loneliness were things all too oppressive.

Eventually, she seemed to begin an attempt to reason, “Rinc…” But he wouldn’t meet her eyes and she was cut off with a cold, “Just shut up, Saoirse.”

Rinc was standing on the side of the woman who had ordered him dead. He understood where she was coming from. She still had his respect. All that had come into light had severed his love and anything positive he’d previously held in his heart for Lulu.

Seeing the abandonment and rejection in his eyes with her own was a worse blow than any words could hope to deliver. From the other end of the situation, Lulu had been forced to run from the first instance of happiness she had ever known; the only love she’d ever been offered by even the smallest stretch. She’d left Galar for him, and him alone. To save him. But at that moment, she couldn’t manage to remember her reasoning for anything anymore.

Feeling utterly alone in the world, she shivered and short-circuited.

Then, Rinc took a step forward and got to her level. “You need to tell this man whatever he wants to know. I want my life back. I deserve it.” He sounded matter-of-fact, and then considered for a moment. His eyes were conflicted for two mere seconds before he concluded decisively: “And I want you dead.”

The look in Lulu’s eyes flashed horror, and then, finally, a tear fell to mix with blood. Wait. I did it to protect you. Her voice was as broken as her heart, choking and breathless.

He looked at her a moment, face not changing. “Yeah, well. That was stupid, wasn’t it?” He crossed his arms. Tell him. You owe me.”

“I can’t.” Cillian.

“I can’t.”

I can’t...

I can’t breathe.

Lulu began hyperventilating, shutting down into a full panic attack on the floor. The movement her body made was identical to the one she’d performed on the bed that morning after they’d slept together. She rolled in on herself, as much as she could with her restraints. Shutting out everyone.

Shutting off.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FLINT
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 7:22:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Fuck.

Welp. There goes any use he has for her.

There’s always a delicateness that needs to be preserved when tampering with mental trauma. Where he showed reservation with , Lulu will find no quarter. She is disposable therefore Fernando prods until her tolerance shatters like glass. Given how much he’s put her through her resolve is admirable.

But admiration isn’t worth shit.

Tch.

Watching her go from writhing under him into becoming stillborn is as disappointing as it is cruel. In a fit of disgust, Fernando gives in. There’s nothing he can get from her and that proves detrimental any sense of empathy he might share.

Wrap it up.

For the third time in such a short time frame, Tapu Fini dives in once more, scrambling what little structure Lulu still has.

A man of his resources is beyond well-cultured. Fernando understand many things. All in concept, all at a high-level. To what depth is a matter of brevity, always explained by those much smarter than him. In this weakness, there is doubt as to the specifics and how well he can execute them in detail.

for all her brilliance is not a magician. No one can learn enucleation from small talk.

It takes practice. Experimentation.

Someone disposable.

Fernando brings out more than just a scalpel. He brings the whole tool belt.

Musharna.

Beheeyem.

Natu.

Absol.

Ditto. Ditto.

So many Dittos.

And the DREAM EATER that comes along with it. Like a well spun yarn, they work meticulously to pry out what little consciousness that remains. Musharna’s magenta gas reveals a whole world of her dreams, nothing substantial, but enough of the past few nights for him to work with.

Split. Snip. Cut.

Her memories become a movie and he’s the producer. Every edit he makes loses precious film time, leaving her with viable gaps that her subconscious will have to fill in. But why let her fill in the blanks when there’s plenty of footage to go around.

Improvise. Adapt. Bend.

Mold.

Create her in his service, however demented, as long as a fraction of it sticks. What he can’t pry out of her he’ll coax, slowly, softly, on her own accord. She still has a purpose and for that he’ll allow the bait to scatter back into the river. It’s easier to catch fish when they come willingly.

Tonight never happened. Instead, Lulu will come to realize that her days were spent doing the usual albeit wrapped around her new obsession.

Him.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights