2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
since you're looking i'll put on a show
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 7:26:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"My lips are sealed." Chu-e promises at 's admission. He tries to picture in his mind. The slope of her nose, the curve of her lips. They didn't look too similar, when he thought about it, but he could maybe see it in the shape of their eyes. Both Gavin and her had a sharpness to them when they looked at you, like if they stared too hard it could cut you in two. Maybe that's where they were the same.

"I can believe that easy." The wound is bandaged, his pants leg rolled back down. Chu-e's nails and skin and clothes are still dotted with blood, things he'll have to clean up later. When he looks up at the other, though, his eyes do seem clearer than before.

"You care a lot about your Shadow pokemon in a way a lot of other people don't." It seemed so easy for Chu-e to see, looking from the outside in. "A lot of the people here view them as tools of power. They fear them, pity them, give up hope for them, see them as lost causes. You might research them and do your experiments but you respect them in a way no one else really does. I'm sure Lugia saw that, too."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 16:23:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin softens in a way that's unlike him; around , it's easier to let down the guard he keeps with Rocket. Old Rocket had beaten and broken him until hard edges were all that remained.

"I know what it is to be a tool for a greater purpose." His lip curls.

Rocket had treated him and Choi both as tools, weapons before they were people. It had turned them vicious. He had followed the likes of Blackwell out of fear rather than respect, but Klaussner and Walsh had treated him human.

"Lugia saved my life, you know. In the Blackout." Choi had doubtless read his report, but Gavin hadn't gone into detail about the understanding that had passed between himself and the shadowed legend. "Necrozma would've killed me."

There's pinched concern in his gaze. Was it killing Chu-e, now?
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 14:34:26 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Necrozma?" The name rolls off his tongue like bile. Chu-e had read the reports, had scoured every page and tried to read between the lines. He was grasping, failing, to try and make some sense of the monster that could kill so many pokemon in such a short time but had decided to save his life.

But, he's tired, tired on so many levels. Chu-e just wants to lay down and take a nap. Maybe try and fight off the nightmares for a while. Pushing himself to his feet, slowly, he tested his bad leg to make sure it was stable enough before sighing softly.

"I think I'm going to go home for a bit. Whenever we're both free, we should get back up and... test for real. I need to show you Sparklefur and I have a lot of the non-Shadow samples." With that, he gave a faint wave before pausing. He reached up to pat firmly on the shoulder before pulling away and giving him a small nod and a smile before departing.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 1:37:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: