he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 9:38:17 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Okay he could do this he told himself as he walked back and forth waiting for the other person. Once more he was asked to try to be in charge of a mission for a possible up coming promotion. Problem with this time unlike others was that he was teaming up with some Ranger he didn't know. Some , Razz tried to repeat in his head a few times as he wanted to try a decent impression. Honestly he found himself worrying over who this other was more than taking on the giant dragons that were messing things up. [break][break]

Though conditions should be in their favor, with the weather cold, and with both a Fairy and Ice type already on their side this should all work okay. Pushing back whatever this dragon was should hopefully not be too much of an issue. Pokemon were easy for him, humans were the difficult one.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Mission: The Year Beasts

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 19:36:09 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

Lucas admittedly hadn’t spent much time getting to know the other Rangers of the organization, having a preference towards working alone more often than not. It wasn’t because he didn’t like other people, or wanted the glory for himself like some other lone wolf types may have preferred, nothing quite so cliché. In fact, the reason he preferred to be alone on missions was because others seemed to not like him, though Lucas could hardly blame them. He was analytical, always in his mind about the next move he should be making and that rarely made for a good conversationalist. There was no malice harbored towards this , but he figured there was a statistically likely probability that the rookie ranger wouldn’t be all too fond of being paired up with someone like him. At the very least, he had toned down his tendency to be unapologetically honest as of late, recognizing that there was indeed a time and place for everything. Not everyone liked to hear the truth, one that he’d have to accept himself, even if they may need to hear it from time to time.

Adjusting the sword slung across his back, Lucas offered a wave with his free hand towards the one that matched the description he was given. “Hello, I’m Lucas LeBlanc. Nice to meet you.” Simple and to the point, nothing more was necessary considering they weren’t overly familiar. “Apologies if I kept you waiting.” Against his better judgement the needless apology was given towards his comrade, realizing that politeness often made for a good first impression, wanting to start off on a positive note.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 1:25:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Razz Kingsman," the rookie introduced back, his own style being that of being simple and to the point. He waves off the other dismissively when he gave the apology as it honestly didn't matter. "It's fine, whatever this dragon is doesn't seem to be active at the moment, however I would like to try and-" he pauses as he finally gives the other a look to see just who he was working with. The sword hilt on his back quickly catching his attention and distracting him. "Please tell me you're not going to use that," he wants to be hopeful but with all the characters he's met since joining the rangers. [break][break]

How he wish he could just go back to sleep and maybe not deal with crazy today. Razz signs for now before getting to the details. "Alright.. again the dragon isn't active, but I would like to try and find it before it starts again," with he brings out both a Togetic and Noibat as he instructs the duo to look search for any dragons up above, "Plan is to find it and see if we can't convince it to stop, if not capture and relocation," he instructs, "Got it?"

[break][break]

+ [break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 4:24:52 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

“Hmm?” It took a moment for Lucas to realize why they might have been concerned about the blade he was carrying, considering the constant threat that the members of Team Rocket posed to this region in the past. “No need to worry, I have no plans for using the sword. Statistically, hostile encounters with criminals and poachers can be defused by the simple presence of a weapon eighty-nine percent of the time. Though my research into this deterrence method is still on-going, therefore it is subject to margins.” He was satisfied this was an adequate enough response to Razz Kingsman’s concerns, pushing his glasses up with a finger and once again offering the rookie his full attention towards the assessment of the situation before them.

“Understood.” Lucas took a brief mental inventory of his Pokemon and the moves they were taught, coming up with the conclusion that if they were to encounter a battle with the dragon type that Dart would be the best course of action. “I’m prepared whenever you are, I am equipped with a Remoraid that does know Aurora Beam if things were to advance past the negotiations.” It was important to consider type advantage when determining what kind of enemies you were to be facing, though Lucas felt a sudden tug at his conscience to assure Razz Kingsman that he wouldn’t resort to such a thing. “Of course, that is only if the situation arises that causes the need.” This seemed sufficient, though he doubted it mattered considering the other already seemed wary of his motivations.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 6:24:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The other can't help but blink his single eye at the other not entirely sure what to think. On the one hand it seemed to make logical sense when put like that. Something that part of him couldn't help but respect as most others he felt never tried logical thinking. However he still couldn't approve of a god damn sword. Though honestly even when he was back in rocket he was sure that sword wouldn't do anything for him to stop. Maybe he was part of that 11% at the time? "Sure...." clearly he didn't believe it entirely but whatever made the other man happy, he shouldn't be judging. [break][break]

Salem's ears twitch before telling his trainer something and pointing in a direction. With that he motions for the other to follow him for now as he is sure Salem is putting them in the direction of one of his previous fliers. "One attack might not do everything, but hopefully it'll be enough," he finally comments to the other as they go through the woods. As the keep going it looks as if a bunch of rocks that look as if they've been recently destroyed. [break][break]

Part of him wondered if this was part of the problem.

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 22:54:48 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

Razz appeared to be less than convinced with his explanation on the practicality of carrying the weapon, causing Lucas to become concerned that his research might be woefully incomplete or even worse, incorrect. “Hmm…” Lucas suddenly grew self-conscious of the sword, adjusting the strap slung over his shoulder so it was further obscured by his form before pressing forward with them. “Does diplomacy with rampaging Pokémon typically work? I’ve not been in the position to attempt before.” Observation was normally what Lucas was adept at, able to hone in on the weaknesses and habits of people and Pokémon alike, It wouldn’t be too difficult to apply those skills into a bargaining scenario. Though, he wasn’t particularly confident that pleading with a raging dragon would produce the desired results, making sure to keep a hand hovered over the Pokeballs at his waist in case things were to go sideways.

“Of course, I have a number of alternate plans prepared. I wouldn’t leave everything up to a single scenario.” Lucas wasn’t the kind of person to go into a situation without at least five methods of success planned in his head, he’d been formulating them ever since he’d gotten the intel and had been adjusting each one as they surveyed the damage caused thus far. “Seems as though we just have to follow the trail of destruction, how convenient.” Pulling free one of the Pokeballs from his belt, he lobbed it upwards into the air before releasing the Pokémon within. “Gia, would you mind surveying for us?” Lucas called up towards the Gligar, letting out a screech of approval before gliding above the trees further down the trail. “Don’t need any surprises.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 2:13:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
reshiram

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

genderless - turboblaze[break]
??

THE GLIGAR IS MET WITH FLAME. narrowly avoiding the fire spewed forth from a white maw, the fly scorpion pokemon retreats to its trainer. a draconic pokemon, with a brilliantly white wispy mane streaming from its head, emerges from the landscape. whenever something or someone approaches, it fires a powerful blast of flame, causing the cold weather air to flash with heat.[break][break]

upon closer inspection, a lifeless body lays near its feet.[break][break]

the reshiram attacks as if protecting the body.

NOTE:[break]
Feel free to roleplay the Reshiram attacking you as you try to defend yourselves/attack it/reason with it. When you submit this mission for archival, will conclude the thread with a moderator post.

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
&
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 9:56:57 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

“While I know there are times battling them is the only answer, I’ve had a few times where talking and figuring out the problem has worked just as well, thought admittedly it was more effort,” personally he didn’t mind the extra effort as he didn’t want to hurt the wild pokemon most of the time. He’s done it enough in his life and he didn’t want to do it more if he didn’t have to. Razz gives the other an understanding nod glad that he was working with someone with some extra plans in case his didn’t work. [break][break]

As they continued on the path panic crawled through his bones as Razz noticed the fire that brought back the Gligar to their trainer. It would be his luck that the dragon could breathe fire but duty called and Razz was quick to rush to the scene though what he saw was not what he was expecting. This dragon was nothing like he’s ever seen before, large white, and…. Was about to breath fire at them “S-shit move!” [break][break]

The rookie ranger moves to push Lucas out of the way as he moves away from the fire that shot near them. Part of him really wanted to reconsider his original plan of not attacking because he is god damn terrified. But as he moves to avoid the warning shot Razz does notice the body underneath the legend. He notices it’s not moving and the ranger hopes it isn’t the worst case scenario, though with the protective way the dragon was over it at least he can conclude this dragon didn’t do it at least. [break][break]

“I’m going to need you to not panic on what I’m about to bring out right now,” he orders as the ranger brings out his Buzzwole. The Ultra Beast is quick to buff itself with Bulk Up as it looks very excited to see what's in front of them. “We are not fighting Crimson!” he informs and the Buzzwole’s shoulders slump in annoyance as it gestures to the dragon as if ‘but this looks so fun’ way. “Defensive moves only, if it does anything you protect us,” he orders before he steps forward to make the first move. [break][break]

Both his hands are up in surrender as he didn’t want to cause any harm. Salem is on his shoulder and is quick to bring up a LIGHT SCREEN in a defensive manor for the group. “I mean you no harm!” he calls to the dragon hoping it would understand. He recalls the time showed him the Tapu Fini, if this thing was on the same caliber as that hopefully it could read him and understand? “I just want to help, my name is Razz Kingsman I’m-”[break][break]

=LIAR=

[break][break]

[break]

Razz swears he hears it yell in his head before there is blue fire in it’s mouth ready for an attack. Though like his trainer said he was there for protection, in his big arms the Buzzwole grabs Lucas before quickly grabbing his trainer and flying up before the BLUE FIRE could hit, down below the forest could only take the attack in their place before Crimson puts them down again and Razz is physically shaking as all around the fire consumes and his mind is struggling to keep in the present. To not go back to that day in the labs with his father. “S-salem” he orders to take lead, fear in his voice as the Meowstic takes charge returning the ninetails and releasing both Poliwrath and Sobble. With quick orders Sobble uses Rain Dance while Poliwrath used Water Sport to help with the fire around them. [break][break]

While it helps the land, his psychological problem isn’t going away. Though it makes him think back to when they were trying to protect the boat and he was struggling like this then. Razz can’t help but reach out to Lucas, his hand is violently shaking and there is an obviously fearful look in his eye. “I’m… going to need you to order me to keep going,” he tells him. He knows there isn’t much of a rank difference but the technicality of it all was that Razz was the Rookie while this guy was the full Cadet and it was enough for him to follow an order. And conditioning to follow orders would at least help him through this fire bullshit while he also tries to figure out why the thing attacked them when he gave his name.

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 0:38:39 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

“Gia!” Lucas rushed forward and held his arms out to catch the Gligar as she rapidly plummeted towards the ground, narrowly avoiding being engulfed by the flames thanks to a timely use of Acrobatics. “You’re hurt…” Her wings were badly singed from the attack, nothing irreparable but she would be out of commission until Lucas could get her to a Pokémon Center. “...rest up.” Depositing Gia back into the Pokeball, the Ranger quickly reached for three more only to be shoved out of the way of another burst of flames by Razz Kingsman. “Unf…” Lucas grunted as he slammed into the dirt, grateful for being saved from the blast but vividly remembering why he didn’t like being touched. Once he’d pushed himself up from the dirt, there would only be seconds to continue his plan before the attacks resumed. “Serge, Dart and Chica, we need back-up!” One by one the Pokémon appeared before Lucas, his Mareep immediately activating Cotton Guard by shaking its body and producing fluffy debris through the air around all of them. Chikorita leaped forward and placed herself between Lucas and the mysterious attacker, generating a barrier of prismatic light between them with the use of her Reflect. Remoraid appeared last among the group, a torrent of water bursting from his mouth looking to Soak the flames and stop them from spreading further. “What the hell…?”

In the chaos of the moment this was the first time that Lucas managed to see exactly what kind of Pokemon they were up against, suddenly transfixed by the appearance of one of the legends he’d only read about before. “R-reshiram?” Any appearance of the Ultra Beast was overshadowed by what stood before them, absorbing all of his attention and threatening to sever any semblance of rational thought. It was then that Lucas realized that for the first time since his parents were murdered by Cipher, he was utterly terrified. He provided no resistance as the Buzzwole scooped Lucas up in its arms and carried them both into the air, unable to manifest any emotions but pure fear that soon his own life would come to an end. “I’m… going to need you to order me to keep going,” Razz Kingsman’s voice brought him back from the brink, reminding Lucas that not only did his Pokémon count on him to keep a level head but the rookie did as well. “You can do this, Razz. We both can.” Reaching down to his belt, Lucas procured one more Pokeball, tossing it forward onto the ground before them. “Locke, we’re going to need you too.” 

Misdreavus appeared before them in a flash of white light, eyeing his surroundings before drifting towards Lucas. “I don’t know if you know this, Razz... “ Lucas began, raising a hand to push up his glasses with a determined look on his face. “...Misdreavus are able to absorb the fear of those around them, they feed on it.” As if on cue, the crimson orbs around Locke’s neck began to glow with brilliant light as he started consuming the feelings of fear that laid thick on the air. "Razz Kingsman..."

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357382849357414403/824441978409189376/Persona_4_Golden_-_Time_to_Make_History_REAL_Lyrics.mp3[/player]
    “...I order you to complete your mission.”

A small smile appeared on his lips as the effects of Misdreavus created a calm within him, hoping that it would similarly inspire his comrade. “Now…” Lucas turned towards Reshiram, taking a few steps forward before the deep rumble of a warning growl sounded to prevent both his and Locke’s advance, an enraged voice thundering through his mind.

STOP!

“...I promise we aren’t here to hurt either of you. We both just want to help...are they hurt? Is there anything that can be done to save them? I’ve been trained in field medicine, I have the supplies with me.” Reshiram watched with cautious eyes, untrusting of the strangers who offered their aid and more than willing to attack once more if they continued forward. “Please, let us help you. You're safe now.” 

Notes: Chikorita is using Reflect, Mareep is using Cotton Guard, Remoraid is using Soak and Misdreavus is passively absorbing fear.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 5:43:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

No... no he really doesn't think he could right now. Not when it felt like everything around him was burning. Not when his head wasn’t properly keeping him in place of where was and thinking him elsewhere. Not when the traumatic experience he had had replayed in his mind, making it feel like the event had only happened 2 months ago rather than 2 years ago. Maybe he should’ve taken ’s literal Hypno therapy when he had the chance. As he hopefully wouldn’t be in a situation where even Salem was having a hard time keeping the ranger stable.[break][break]

Though oddly enough as the other’s ghost gets to work feeding off his emotions. There does feel like some pressure has been relieved. While the terror is still there it is enough where once more Razz can focus on the present. Once more he’s able to gain some sense of self as he can focus on what's going on around them. Feeling a great pride in Salem as the cat picked up where he left off, taking charge of his pokemon, who with the aid of the previous RAINY DAY, was helping with the fire. Though while it helped calm him down it wasn’t until the order where he finally felt he could act. [break][break]

“Right,” is all he gives as he tried to think once more back when he talked to about how it felt being an avatar. Hoping it would give a clue on how to approach this properly. For now all he could do was watch as the ‘Reshiram,’ he’s sure he heard Lucas call them, gave a threatening growl when he tried approaching. “Trust…. It can’t trust us,” he mutters more to himself than out loud. Well this was going to be uncomfortable. [break][break]

“I’m sorry I lied!” Razz speaks up and once more, his breathing is heavy now as he is trying to think if there is any way to go about this. Though already it feels as if it’s too late to take it back. He wants… no he needs this thing to trust them right now because he’s heard about what's been going on and it couldn’t continue. “I’m… my name is... Raz… Raziel Pryde,” god he wanted to vomit having spoken that name for the first time in over two years now. Though he’s hoping that was a good enough truth to make up for it before as not even the people he was closest too like knew his real name. Razz stepped up close to allow himself to be judged by Reshiram. [break][break]

[break]

“We’re Rangers and came here to check on things because we can’t just let you keep pulling shit like this,” maybe the Misdreavus ate too much fear if he was openly cussing out the Reshiram now, and barely seemed to flinch at their warning roar. “But allow us to help your avatar, if they still can be helped that is… and if you can tell us what happened we would be grateful. Especially if you guys were hunted this might even be your best time to leave,” he warns, doing everything he could to ensure his tone still conveyed that he didn’t want to hurt the dragon even after the damage they caused. [break][break]

With it seemingly slightly more calm, though clearly cautious, Razz does look back toward Lucas to see if they would once more try to take a look at the body. The rookie ranger signing to his Buzzwole to defend them should Reshiram choose they weren’t worthy to come close.

+ [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 2:00:33 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

Raziel Pryde? Lucas had taken a look through their credentials before heading out on this mission, never once was this name mentioned from the information that was publicly available. A number of questions were raised, though none of them were important at the moment, each one dwarfed by the presence of this legendary dragon. “He’s right, Reshiram. We can’t allow you to continue this wanton destruction, the Pokémon that live here don’t deserve to suffer for what others may have done to you, or him.” Picking up his belongings from the ground, Lucas crossed through the various defenses that had been set up by their Pokémon, despite the obvious danger this presented to himself. “I’m going to examine him, whether you want me to or not. If you really must kill me for trying to help, then so be it.”

Offering a nod of confidence towards Razz, he stepped closer to Reshiram, nearer to the Pokémon than he had been before this point. A soft growl rippled through the air from the throat of Reshiram, one that seemed to indicate he was allowed to continue but shouldn’t attempt anything unpredictable. Lucas knelt down next to the body that lay before the great Pokémon, able to feel an intense heat radiating off it from this distance that caused beads of sweat to form on his skin. “Arceus…” He muttered underneath his breath as he inspected the wounds that covered the stranger, already knowing that the outcome wouldn’t be favorable. Pressing two fingers against the neck of the body, he soon discovered there was no discernable pulse or semblance of breathing. “...I’m sorry, he’s…”

HELP!

A command rippled through his mind, the ground around him shaking as the growl deepened with an aggressive fervor. “I can’t, he’s dea-...”

I SAID, HELP!

Another demand rattled through his mind, able to feel the heat building in the throat of the mighty beast as though it was going to attack. Lucas pulled the body onto it’s back and quickly began working on chest compressions, pumping his palms against the sternum of the body in the particular rhythm required. Although there was a great amount of anger that he could sense from Reshiram, there was also a proportionate amount of fear and sadness, hoping that he’d continue this fruitless effort. “Come on…” Fingers worked their way into the mouth of the body, opening their lips to allow him to attempt mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, though this didn’t seem to change anything.

Lucas would keep working until his arms were aching with pain, his lungs burning from attempting to pump oxygen into a corpse that would not be revived by conventional means. “I can’t…” Finally, he’d give up, letting limp arms drop to his side. “He’s gone, Reshiram. I’m sorry, but there is no bringing them back. We should...give them a proper burial.” Tired eyes looked back towards Razz, hoping he’d be able to help with the process considering the Ultra Beast that looked like it could dig a hole very quickly was standing nearby.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 12:22:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

As if on cue of the pokemon around not deserving this Razz could hear behind him getting to work. Searching for any who may have been injured from the previous Blue Fire attack. Thankfully most got out of the way, but there were a few Salem was able to sense out that his Chikorita used Healing Pulse and Aromatherapy to help any with burns from the attack. [break][break]

Razz gives a nod back to Lucas who goes toward the body before following along with Crimson in toe to act as protection against the fire Dragon. He doesn't know how to help, but he knew how to defend another and right now the Ultra Beast was the only thing with the power to do anything against the legendary. Though during the Kanto war he's seen enough death to know when someone was beyond saving yet the dragon seemed demanding as it still wanted help. For now Razz will watch the other attempt the CPR. There is a small hope that he wants something to happen but he knows better. [break][break]

Only after two attempts would Razz grab the other's shoulder to stop him from doing more, "That's enough we both know it's useless," he orders because he will not allow this dragon to be pushing them over. Even if most his fear wasn't eaten by the mistravis he wouldn't stand it. "I'm going to check them for who they are I'm not going to do anything else," he promises the Dragon as he takes a quick picture before checking pockets for a possible ID or anything else for later. After which he would remove his own jacket to place over them. Razz looks back to his Buzzwole, "Can you do what he ask?" he ask for the Ultra Beast aid who flexes as his wings buzz in reply. Almost as if to say 'no one digs holes like buzzwole' before it does just that. [break][break]

[break][break]

It takes almost no time at all for the hole to be dug before Razz carries them to it but he leaves it open. "In some cultures they usually burn the body, so if you wish to do so..." Razz offers the Reshiram and would step back should the Dragon choose to do so. If not he would help his Buzzwole cover them up. After everything is done though he will go back to his main question. [break][break]

"Now will you please let us know what happened?"

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 3:06:25 GMT
shiv Avatar

DRAGON PATROL

A SURPRISE ENCOUNTER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/830958469981012018/reshipogpog.mp3[/player]

FINALLY, THE RESHIRAM CALMS ITSELF. No more blue flames, no more ruffled white fur; instead, just gray loss by gray talons. A quick examination of the body reveals a driver's license and pokeballs. Further investigation would reveal that these pokeballs do not possess Pokemon within them; however, they show signs of use. The card reveals the identity of a young man, by the name of "Roman Cassel": a rookie ranger. His torso has pierced by something sharp, as if it were drilled through.

The Reshiram speaks, its large wings curled around itself as if for comfort— or to present some human gesture of thought. "we were chased." With a huff of flame, it lifts its wing to reveal another corpse. Behind them, two more charred corpses are revealed. A half-melted and burned Excadrill lies beside an extremely charred corpse. The identity of the man is unintelligible; however, the blackened fabric shows signs of a half-burned logo (shown left).

The Reshiram looks to , its piercing blue eyes in some deep search. Its voice, although surreal to hear coming from a Pokemon form, is wracked with emotions. The two's efforts cause the Reshiram to weep. "thank you for your kindness." The burial mound is created, and should they lower the body into its final resting place, the Reshiram would cremate the body in seconds. Not even the bones would be left after the blue flames.

"raziel pryde, your confession has moved me," The Reshiram purrs, "but, I must ask you, with your partner as witness," the dragon says, "why have you concealed your name?!"

TAG
[break]
banished does not need to post if he does not want to!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 10:05:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a pain in his chest when he sees the ID. He knows this name, he's seen it back at the Ranger Building over in Sootopolis a few months back from the war. Honestly it just brought more questions because they've been missing since the war just how long have they been with Reshiram? And just how long have they been chased for? Though his questions were put to a quick halt as the blue eyed, white dragon showed who was chasing them and their fate for doing such a thing. Once again that old fear was crawling back up despite what the ghost ate before. [break][break]

Feeling like it was his duty to learn as much as he could for their fallen comrade, Razz walks closer to the culprit. His hand shaking once gets out his phone to examine the body. Thankfully a familiar cry comes as Salem is now back from his job seemingly ready to do his other as Razz's service pokemon. All the cat really needed to give him is a comforting pat in his knee before Razz is able to focus' once more. The shaking at a minimum as he takes a photo of the body, and more importantly the logo. “Do you know by who? Or what this logo is?” [break][break]

Razz hoped to ask, though focus falters as he hears the sadness in the dragon’s voice when they describe what happened. Razz wonders just how close the legend was to their avatar and wonders if all of the legends became attached to the one they choose. All he could really do is find himself nodding toward the dragon though he isn’t sure of what to do for it’s sadness as Razz can’t help but look for Salem for help at that. Once more the cat gives his trainer a pat on his knee as if to tell the rookie Ranger an answer. [break][break]

While his thoughts of the legend weren’t too popular at the moment, he did want to provide some comfort. In the same way did for him when he spoke about his fallen pokemon. He gives Salem one more look as if asking if he was sure about it and the Meowstic just nods and Razz gets up to do just that, if the legend allowed, a comforting pat on the knee. It may not have been done well but he was giving it an honest attempt. [break][break]

Though as his name is spoken his blood feels like it runs cold despite their being next to a fire dragon. He wasn’t sure how to answer, Razz only eye looks toward Lucas and he wasn’t even sure if he even wanted to answer. It doesn’t take him long to answer in his head that no, he’d really rather not. When Reshiram mentions that his confession moved him Razz wonders if this question itself is a test of sorts, or if once more he is being called out like when he lied about his name. [break][break]

“I….” he stops as soon as he starts as he is looking down now while he steps away from the dragon and his partner pondering how, or if, he should answer. “Because that person is dead,” he answers hoping the dragon understands figurative language as he doesn’t need them calling him out. “As Raziel Pryde I did... terrible things,” there are pauses as he speaks because it’s hard to admit to it. Razz may have been forced to do said things because of family and their affiliation but in the end he did the act, he had red on his hands from both pokemon and people alike due to orders he chose to follow. And the guilt of all that wasn’t something he was going to let go of by just saying ‘my parents made me do it.’ “Things that if found out I probably wouldn’t be allowed this job to help pokemon now,” he admits to, though as he says it he is looking at Lucas. His eyes looking as if they were asking for some semblance of understanding as he owns up to it. [break][break]

“Besides that my own family has disowned me as Raziel,” with this there is probably much more hurt than there should be. “So since I was unwanted and probably irredeemable as a Pryde, I would try again as Razz Kingsman,” Razz looks up at Reshiram with both pain and absolution. “In the end I choose to be myself under a new name, rather than be someone I wasn’t under my old name”

[break][break]

+ [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dragon Patrol
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 0:34:52 GMT
shiv Avatar

DRAGON PATROL

A SURPRISE ENCOUNTER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/830958469981012018/reshipogpog.mp3[/player]

THE RESHIRAM DOES NOT ANSWER the ranger's initial question. Humanmade design means little in the face of tragedy— nor does the dragon know.

As the elaboration spills forth, the Reshiram listens intently. A man cast out from the home. A history desperate for atonement. It's not the whole truth— but the legendary understands that everything comes to light eventually.

"then, help me. help me find who is responsible for the murder of my friend," reshiram's tail begins to glow with a violent fire, "with my blessing." it blows fire from its maw. a wide wreath of flame wraps around razz before slowly enclosing upon him. the fires eventually touch razz's body— but there is no pain. slowly, the flames merge with him until they disappear.

[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[attr="class","chosen2"]
reshiram has chosen , the truth seeker, as their avatar.[break]

razz receives the following perks:

• razz receives 10 infamy.
  • razz can summon three fiery will-o'-wisps to set in three locations that are a reasonable distance apart. the triangulated area becomes a TERRAIN OF TRUTH. when a lie is uttered within this area, the will-o'-wisps will turn blue or purple to indicate deception; however, razz will be consciously aware of the lie regardless.[break]

razz will be able to target those who attempt to leave the terrain or utter a lie within the terrain with these honing will-o'-wisps. when struck, these will-o'-wisps detonate to BURN and DAMAGE them severely.
  • razz can create, shape and manipulate FIERY EXPLOSIONS within a limited range and within a limited size. to create them, razz can conjure BALLS OF FLAME within his hands to hurl at high-speeds to detonate.[break]

these explosions will BURN targets caught in the detonation and scorch the land they hit, rendering struck areas and targets within these areas unable to be affected by TERRAIN or WEATHER or ORGANIC GROWTH for a period of time. razz is IMMUNE TO EXPLOSIONS AND FLAMES OF HIS OWN CREATION and can use them to propel himself around like a jet-engine.
  • razz's pokemon's FIRE-TYPE MOVES are INCREASED IN STRENGTH should Reshiram be on the field.
  • feel free to add reshiram to your party and choose its moves like a gachapon pokemon.

with a serious stare, the dragon bellows, "in the past, killing another avatar in front of their patron was grounds enough for a transfer of the patron's power." sharply, the reshiram turns to the charred body, the white logo still imprinted against ash.

the dragon returns its gaze to . "you know the truth of my chosen one too. see to it that he does not shirk his responsibility."