snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
kingslayer
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 14:15:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]hunger meets hunger, long overdue and reaching a boiling point that can no longer be contained. there’s a subtle need between them that’s difficult to ignore any further. she had kept it tucked away before, butied beneath layers and layers of reasons not to. the funny thing about freedom is it makes you brave, foolish, untamed.

maybe that’s why she presses further.

hands reach for the collar of a shirt, tugging and creasing fabric. the deepening of a kiss, the longevity of it all lures her in further. and yet, she’s the one to break first, to slightly pull back with a soft puff of air fanning against his face. her eyes open for a moment, searching for something yet blinded by passions running high. she doesn’t bother to keep searching, giving up and giving in to another kiss.

the soft clink of new drinks and a mild whistle becomes background noise.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
kingslayer
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 16:02:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Freedom does not come cheap.

There is a hunger that cannot be sated in a single bite. Mild kissing, as electrifying as it is, cannot hope to stave off Fernando’s tendency to escalate, to push her to her limits and still have the audacity to demand more. Small, invisible pin pricks tingle against his nape, his thighs, even his chest as he feels it inflate and compress to the rhythm of her lips.

Their drinks, brandished by the bartender, go ignored. He’s far too enamored in her, inhaling her sea water amidst an ocean of bottled up emotions the extend far past just Illeana. The more she gives in the worst it gets as Fernando is funneled into a perpetual thirst machine.

’s advice has been both damning and his undoing. The lasting repercussions of disregarding his cardinal rule: don’t shit where you eat; don’t entangle with colleagues, gets thrown out the proverbial door.

There is more to Fernando’s lust than hammering out physical satisfaction. Illeana Reyes is a trophy, an accomplishment that she has yet to realize herself. Not only has she been one of the few to have rejected his advances, she had also belonged to another. Somewhere between disturbing and egomaniacal, there is a carnal attraction to conquer what was once Stone’s and stamping out the last residual legacies he leaves behind.

This is bad,” he murmurs against the graze of her neck. “Things won’t be the same after this.

Teeth tease at her ear lobe with a ticklish nibble, hands pressed against the inside of her thigh to coax her further. His warnings are done in her best interest, lying somewhere between a challenge and temptation, but buried behind the gradual hike in his advances.

It’s not too late to drop out now. I don’t think you’re ready for all of this.

And, as with all things, Freedom is far from free.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
kingslayer
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 17:34:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]each movement, each press of lips brings with it an urgency. like running out of air, like gulping down this lustful affection as if it’s all that will keep her head above water. he matches the energy, matches the rhythm of her lips, drinks left ignored in favor of whatever this is to become.

”how?” she murmurs. good, bad. there’s a line between the two drawn in loose sand and quickly fading. carnal instincts erase all sense of logic, all reason. and instead of hearing his concern, all she sees is pleasure red. ”are you no longer capable of being professional, fernando?” it’s barely above a whisper, punctured by butterfly kisses peppered up his neck. two can play at a game of temptation, a game of breaking the other first.

which one will cave? her or him?

with his hands pressed to the inside of her thighs, it’s evident that role of giving in will be hers. it shows in the look she gives him, torn between want and reason. challenge and temptation.

touch goes over whatever reason she might have and she sighs. it’s easy to give in when presented with the opportunity.

”and if i don’t drop out?” despite the flush of her cheeks and the way her body leans into touch, she offers a challenge back in the face of doubt. ”if i wasn’t ready, i wouldn’t be here.”

there’s a pause, a deliberation. and then, softly, ”what are you afraid of?”

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
kingslayer
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 18:09:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Absolutely not.” His voice comes out pained as he comes to realize that his will isn’t as strong as first envisioned. Like a well bundled up knot, he slowly starts to unwind, each twist ironed smooth into succumbing to raw instinct. The feeling of soft kisses force his eyes closed, drawing his fingers to dig into flesh. It’s not as sobering as he had had hoped.

So he gives her one last cop out, one last chance to make the responsible decision between them before he drags her head underwater. “That I’ll ruin you.

It’s both a warning and a promise.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
kingslayer
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 19:50:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]”hm,” she hums against the skin of his neck before her lips spread into a teasing smile. ”and here i thought you lived and breathed professionalism.”

and maybe, just maybe, she’s able to unravel the councilman enough to slip past the line between business and pleasure.

a soft noise of approval vibrates from her throat. his nails dig into skin and there’s really no turning back for her. not anymore. the decision had been made before it got to this point, that much she knows.

”then ruin me,” there’s confidence there that, realistically, she shouldn’t have. ”i’m not afraid of breaking.” not anymore, not when she’s already shattered into pieces and built herself back up. do your worst, right?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
kingslayer
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 19:38:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Even I have my limits.

They falter under the duress of elicit pleading. His internal monologue pinches at twisted nerve, uncoiling what little control he has left. When confronted with a challenge Fernando has no other option. He must deliver on his promise.

Illeana Reyes will learn to regret tonight. It may not happen now. Maybe not even for years. But tonight she will be introduced to a world she has yet to see—his world.

There’s nothing quite like it. And to be deprived of it is to know suffering.

That much he is assured.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
kingslayer
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 5:08:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: