Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 15:53:46 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The first kiss is soft and tentative, shyer yet than the one they shared in public.

With her against him, he feels strangely calm, for all the doubts and nerves that weighed him down before.

The small step that came next... not only brought their bodies together, not only deepened their kiss- it shattered Gwyar's restraint.

His arms gently wrapped around her before plucking her off the floor, momentarily interrupting their kiss with a cheeky smile before he set her plump bottom atop the drawer.

Palms slipping over her skin before settling atop the wooden surface, he leaned forward, back into their kiss, suckling and nibbling onto her lips while calloused fingers dragged over and and climbed just over her knees, digits pressing against skin before gently tugging her towards himself, spreading her thighs just enough for him to be able to come closer yet.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 1:37:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A soft kiss steadied the nerves, giving her the strength to deepen in and let herself get lost in the feel of his lips against hers. She didn’t even notice herself step closer. It just happened, and the soft kiss turned passionate. The world disappeared for a moment before she felt him pluck her off the ground and she pulled back, “Oh!” it was a bit of a surprise but her smile would tell him it was welcome.

The hands on his chest glided upward, wrapping around the back of his neck as their lips reunited. He pulled her closer and she eliminated the remaining space by wrapping her legs around his waist. With the nerves completely gone, she grew bold, giving in to her more carnal desires. Her hands drifted back down to his chest, fingers tugging at fabric to rid him of his shirt

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Wind Chime [S/Eva]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 14:11:10 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

He smiled back, a rough buckle of his hips quaking her frame as she wrapped her legs around him, a reflex that left the man red in the face but did little to deter him from making use of their newfound closeness, nibbling on her lips hungrily as her hands began to pull at his shirt.

Already packed tightly around his frame, it needed little incentive to come off, the buttons popping off with but a few firm tugs.

"Oi! No fair." He muttered against her as his broad chest was revealed to her, scars spread over his torso and back in an utterly unfair, aesthetic manner. Even his gun shot wounds were so well placed one would almost think they wee tattooed, were it not for how indented the skin was.

Knighting must have gotten wild for him to get those.

"Why am I the only one without his shirt?" He said, pursing his lips as he brought his hands to the bottom of her shirt, unbuttoning slowly as he lowered his face to her neck.

TAG: