4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Something Shiny [s|c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 20:36:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Usually, Lulu didn’t care to explore a person long enough to figure out how they ticked. She opted to do this sort of dissecting with machines and technology—things that made more sense than people.

Today, she found herself in a position to connect with someone over something as basic and human as uncertainty. She might’ve turned to shadow and disappeared, but she stayed, hand coming up to run a finger over her chin pensively. Lex reminded her of someone.

“You’re not sure if you have the guts to what? Shadowfy a pokemon?” She wasn’t sure if she was following. “Are you scared of the pokemon, or scared of what it will make you think of yourself?”

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Something Shiny [s|c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 19:43:10 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex hesitated, unsure of why she was sharing any of this in the first place. Lulu wasn’t her friend. She was a superior she was only delivering meteorite fragments to. The scientist didn’t seem like the kind of person that wanted to hear any of this. Still, she asked Lex to dig deeper.

“What it would make me think of myself,” she admitted, knowing that the pokemon itself wasn’t the root of the fear. Lex had always been squeamish when it came to violence and intentional suffering. It made her recoil and want to run. Even the forced violence when she was under Kaito’s thumb was somewhat avoidable, “This wasn’t meant to be a therapy session,” she laughed nervously, “Sorry for bringing it up,” her had waved as if to dismiss the conversation entirely, “Do you need anything else from me, Ms. Flint?”

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,276 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Something Shiny [s|c]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 8:06:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Although she’d expected it, when the answer was breathed into the air, it was off-putting. The connection Lulu had felt gave way to mutual flightiness. A moment of silent discomfort, before withdrawing into shells.

The scientist cleared her throat and her hands fell back to the sharp edges of the desk, drumming, eventually pushing from and cutting distance to the door. Lex called her something different again: 'Ms. Flint.' Not Lulu, as she'd been told to, or ‘Techy’. Purely professional. Good. Great. Whatever.

Wearing the hat she was given, 'Ms. Flint' walked out of the office, casting over her shoulder with low energy: “No. You’re free to go. Thank you for your delivery.”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Something Shiny [s|c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 23:55:44 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: