Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 4:03:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

SEEDS: 1/3

All her life, she’d been hungry for recognition. Her talents and strengths had gone mostly unrecognized until they’d fallen into the wrong hands, and even then, a constant chase for praise had been filled with large servings of criticism. ‘As soon as you tell someone something is ‘good enough,’ they quit trying.’ Tough love, and just the right amount of starvation kept the dog jumping through hoops. This had been Natalia's way.

He tossed her a crumb of glory, and it flushed her cheeks. To avoid his gaze a moment, she offered the taste he loomed for. Fernando reminded her of a cold home in which she’d never heard the word ‘exceptional.’ She felt victorious. It was worth basking in for a moment.

When butterflies dispersed, there was the need to ask into the crook of his soft throat: “Why?”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 4:49:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]He contemplates toying with her. How luxurious it would be to rip it straight out of her throat. But, his best judgement says to double down. Embracing the right answer reeks of a profit he’s yet to realize. He needs to see what else he can stir from her. Even if it’s sappy beyond all doubt.

A light chuckle pulse from his adam’s apple, “What do you want to hear? The ‘me’ answer or the truth?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 5:41:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

The blush subsided and her eyes cut up at him, seasoned with a sardonic grin. ’You’ answers hardly ever give me anything, do they?” But it rounded out by the fact her touch didn’t leave him. She was only a little annoyed. “Is it always ’you’ or the truth?”

She sighed, feigning exasperation with an appreciative gleam in her eye. He wasn’t easy, but she didn’t like easy people.

“But yes, I want to know why you want them to see anything in me.” She readied the needle to pop her own bubble. “Even if it’s only to make yourself look good. I don’t give a shit, really.” Her jaw tilted and she inspected his lips. “But I do want to know: am I not just a lay?” And it was almost taunting, as though she might mock his feelings if he expressed anything but callousness.

All the quills and venom she’d inherited made her look for the same. She flexed them at him, lightly, just to complicate things while she hung so close. Just to show to him (and to herself) how detached she could be. Just because he'd implanted feelings did not mean they would manifest in the way he'd predicted. To offer real warmth, Lulu would have had to have been taught it in the first place. She was simply not a soft woman. 

Despite all this, a seed had still taken root. It showed in her gaze; shining out as a truth that any perceptive person such as himself would not miss. Only time would tell what consequence would grow from it.

“Is there something else you want from me?”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 6:16:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Hm?

He plays aloof when prodded. Most interpret Fernando’s tightlipped rhetoric as a means to avoid providing any insight. And, there’s a shred of truth to it. But sometimes, more often than not, he just likes fucking with people. Keeping them on their toes, always teetering on what he ‘could’ mean rather than what he actually means always brings a sense of self satisfaction.

It makes him both unreadable and unique.

Little does he know how much others despite him for it.

Not always,” he continues, seemingly oblivious.

But he’ll bite. Time to entertain. Especially when confronted with such juxtaposition of ideals.

Well, here’s two answers then: one, I like you. Short and simple. The other?

He pauses, contemplating, before pulling her closer. His hand drops to her waist. To the point of no return. To where he pinches her to both tease and rile up his appetite.

I really like you. Being a good lay is just a bonus.

Wherein she sought venom he looked to extinguish with heartfelt confession made up of lies and pandering. Fernando’s no stranger to women—to people in general. While all different in their own respects, they all require the same. Affection. Love. Admiration. Longing. Being desired.

He speaks the truth of his own heart, mangled and battered, manipulated to construe a story believable enough to sink into the ocean of her soul. He wants her to feel something more. To fall for him genuinely.

It makes her more malleable that way.

The same reason why scientist share their discoveries. Why artist publish their art. I want the world to see what I see and realize what they’ve been missing.” His smile broadens, sinister like. “There’s a bit of selfishness behind it, yes. But only because there is no greater satisfaction than finding a gem before anyone else. Knowing that it’s yours.

A small huff breaths between his nostrils as he wrinkles his nose at her.

Is that all your consider yourself after all this time? A lay?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 8:26:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

So, she was a friend, and also vaguely more than a friend, maybe. He really liked her. Okay. This was not the answer she’d been looking for. Lulu wanted to know why she was being invited to a high profile event instead of a hotel room. Was this a next step, or was this some slick business opportunity? Which world was he meaning to expose her to?

As she’d expressed a distaste for cameras, he seemed to imply he would be placing her in some sort of spotlight. She wanted to know who would be shining it, at what wattage and why.

She blinked at him, shaking her head in a way that wasn’t quite buying what he was selling. Unable to articulate the right question to corner him, she folded.

Except for one thing. “Yours, now, am I?”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 18:07:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“I mean, metaphorically—

Fernando only catches himself short of falling into the pitfall right as it crumbles underneath him. He has no idea how well Lulu takes to such proclamation so he doubles back. Goes for the safe play. Always the safe play.

Unless you’re opposed.

It’s a challenge he hopes she never rises to meet.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 1:59:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

He shied but didn’t reject what she’d caught, and it softened her, because it made him more believable.

Eyes lingered, looking almost sad at first before they averted to the horizon, blinking. Her tongue clicked to say something, but the wind blew the unused breath away and out to sea.

She couldn’t remember how she’d gotten here.

“If I let myself be yours, I’d have to trust you.” She finally started, looking up at him and deadpanning, “As much as I hate to admit it, a man like you might actually be able to hurt a woman like me.”

In other words, she didn’t trust him. Affectionate as they might have been, there was something off; even more than usual—not that anyone was ever actually good or trustworthy enough, anyways.

She finally took hold of a previously unaccepted question. “I consider myself a friend, but in the romance department, I just didn’t think…” she chewed on her lip a moment before catching herself and shrugging.

Air blew out of her lips as syllables faded without grace. She was utterly out of her depth. Thin eyebrows raised at him as though to fold. “I don’t know.”

A smile crossed which reflected the exhaustion she had for herself and her situation, as she leaned into him further, seeking a moment of warmth and physical escape from the gravity of such a topic.

“None of it matters. I’ll go.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 1:49:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The whole hurdle of dealing with relationships is something Fernando foregoes altogether. To this day, his many courtships, even those persisting at the same time, has never came back to bite him in the ass. He attributes this for his knack on evading them altogether. But here, confronted, he’s unsure of how to navigate.

He’s lost at sea, drifting between the words she left unspoken.

I’m honored you think so highly of me.” He prods at her with another pinch. “But I’m not asking for all that.

What constitutes as that? He leaves that for her own interpretation. Best to leave her to lay out the boundaries. He wants her but not committing requires him to put in his hand as well—something he refuses.

You are a friend. And I like you. That’s enough. I’m not here to push you into anything. But that doesn’t mean you’re not mine.

He seals it with another peck. This time it’s only a butterfly. Cemented by affection instead of longing.

Consider it playful possessiveness.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,366 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 3:05:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lost as she was in her head, the second pinch sent a sudden spark through her expression which passed just as quickly. She ignored it otherwise, not derailed.

Of course, she was overthinking things to a nearly painful degree. This was only always. What were the motives? Everybody had motives.

Her brow furrowed up at him for a long moment. Something didn’t compute. “Ok.” Sure, if it didn’t mean anything.

She might’ve laughed it off and joked that she wasn’t his. That would have been the ‘Lulu thing’ to do, but the topic had disoriented her, and a sense of humor was beyond her capacity by this point.

She took the peck with a brief shutting of her eyelids, trying to breathe in some sense of clarity and finding none. “I should go.” Her body pulled away gently and she reached for her Gardevoir’s pokeball again and summoned it this time.

“See you some time? Or then.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
morticulture [s][c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 8:45:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: