he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
TEAM ROCKET'S AQUA INITIATIVE
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 6:30:15 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Thanks to the sharpedo's effort, the purple demon was slowed enough to grant Ronald the opportunity to make a contribution to the team's effort. Despite the target's resistance, the pile of blubber sped forward with all his might and attempted to sink his long tusks into the insect, hoping his ice fangs would further slow it down. He knew it was dangerous to do so, however, a part of him hoped that it would lead to his trainer being somewhat proud of him.

Uses ICE FANG to SLOW DOWN the target

MZbeDzg2

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 6:47:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Sharpedo remembered biting onto the genesect and managing to slow it down a bit...however it's memory blanked out for a bit after. Marsh managed to then wake up sharpedo and it quickly took note of it's surroundings. That genesect knocked him out in one hit? Sharpedo opened and closed his mouth, if he could shout profanities at the creature her would. In fact he shot it a rather SCARY FACE to try and slow it down by instilling fear in the creature.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:
7rbHdcDs

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 11:14:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

While Lulu had gone frantically in the direction of the lab to retrieve pokeballs, keys, drives, the works; she did send back a sacrifice.

“Poli poli poli…” Its mantra was frantic as it charged down the halls, following the source of the rushing water which ominously gained depth on the submarine floor. Its amphibious feet splashed, the awkward water level slowing it down some, but it eventually caught up.

Once it had arrived, it went out to the assistance of the others. It found itself amongst comrades in the ocean’s depths, racing towards their shared target.

The force of the overgrown tadpole’s BUBBLE BEAM shot towards the slowed culprit of all of the chaos. "WRAAATH!" it garbled through the water, all too enthusiastically. Despite the chaos and confusion, it was happy to be of use for once.

k_EmMoll

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,357 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 11:40:01 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the samurott continues to trail the genesect with aqua jet, rushing past the other pokemon with the burst of speed it displays. with everyone else throwing their moves at the artificial pokemon, the water-type has confidence that its last bit of attack will be able to get him to reach it.

it takes a moment to perform its swords dance when other pokemon are able to make it up for the few moments lost for it, but he makes it up for a stronger push with his aqua jet so he can propel himself enough to hit it with its long lasting revenge from the days it's been beaten up for its performance tests under cadis' labs.

6u_AdARr

@tags
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 23:58:40 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

While Emma continued to attempt to both evacuate and figure out a way to save the submarine and not drown - Araquanid takes it upon herself to go after the one Pokemon she knows Emma has her eyes on. Curiosity killed the cat.

Thanks to the Pokemon's water-typing and gigantic water bubble of a head, the spider is able to push through the water incredibly fast. It's ability to WATER ABSORB benefits her greatly in the long run, giving her energy.

However, it is the Pokemon's tight trail to 's Ariados that enables her to get close enough (along with various other Pokemon) to LEECH LIFE the Genesect. Sharp fangs aim to sink in and sap the strength of the Pokemon, searching for an opening that might cause damage. If it could drain enough energy out of the bizarre creature, perhaps it would be enough.

Uses LEECH LIFE to EXHAUST the target

atYHNW28

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 5:52:42 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

THRESHOLD MET!

genesect gets taken down?!

Team Rocket’s joint assault on the Genesect causes it to lose momentum as its energy starts to run dry. and ’s ICE TYPE attacks manage to freeze the beast in a block of ice. When paired with ’s GRAVITY, the Pokemon starts to sink, gravitating toward the submarine as it crash land into one of the vehicle’s many docking ports.

Anyone familiar with the submarine’s exterior will recognize that it seems to have landed around the dormitories.

CONCLUSION: To be continued HERE.

YOU RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING REWARDS: [break]