[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break]

The threshold between friend and something more revealed itself to be nothing more than the gap between an elevator and a sparkling hotel lobby. It had lingered in the background this entire evening, made slightly more corporeal with every flirtation, every bluff, every tease. But now it was ready to accept those who would cross it, victims of heartbreak, a wounded siren and a prince with no crown.[break][break]

Reservations and niceties are discarded even before the doors to this portal close. Swept away by the building desire, sparked from the sweet leisurely torment the two had put themselves under, the royal lunges forward and seizes her without pause. She was going to show him? He barely manages a scoff before lips clash, waves of carnal lust crashing against each other with such a satisfying clamor before he pushes her against the elevator wall.[break][break]

Not enough.[break][break]

Again and again.[break][break]

How deep does this well go?
[break]

One hand fumbles against the elevator buttons blindly, lighting several all at once, while the other grips the wrist of her right hand and keeps it hanging above her head. As elevator doors finally slide closed, he keeps her pinned to the wall with his hips while cherry-flavored tongues continue their delicious explorations. There's a rumble of a growl in his throat as he nips at her bottom lip. His hands retreat from their previous positions in favor of claiming her shapely hips and lifting her up.[break][break]

Breathless gasps and faint moans fill the ascending room as the lion continues to devour his prey. He's taking no prisoners tonight. In fact, he's damn sure he won't make it out of this room without staking his immodest claim. Fingers treat flowing blonde hair like a marionette's strings, exposing her soft swan-like neck with a slight tug, then mercilessly setting upon it with the tip of his teeth; the soothing touch of his lips.[break][break]

Again, his left hand continues to try and stop the elevator. And, again, he finds himself uttering a low growl against her flesh before he mutters a curse. "Fuck this..." He slaps his palm against the elevator's panel, and electricity crackles from it in an instant, feeding into the system and flickering the lights before the room darkens and comes to an immediate stop. All systems go down. Then the emergency lights, devil's red and incredibly dim, switch on.[break][break]

But their exchange only intensifies.
[break][break]

Sparked, quite literally, by his actions, Remiel feeds this rise in intensity directly into his newfound obsession. Alone, at last, there's only one way this goes. The empty space between them is gone. Lost time is being made up for. And, whether sweet Illeana is truly able to handle this royal's electrifying demands or not, he's going to take her to heights she never could have imagined— and keep her there until he's had his fill.[break][break]

FADE TO BLACK
[break]

[break]

SOS endeavors:[break][break]

✔ have a thread where your character fades to black/finds attraction to another character/finds a best friend.[break]
✔ encounter a legendary pokemon or witness/use an avatar power in a post[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 38px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 4:05:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the line's been toed all night. slowly, tentatively, as if something will break if crossed. and yet, nothing does. she steps over it willingly, urging him into the bait with little concern for consequences. it's always been inevitable, anyway. tension building, coiling, hissing until the striking bite.

the show doesn't have to wait long, it seems. curtains are drawn, theme music beginning to play, and she's stepping into her role.

a satisfied sigh escapes as he lunges, as he stakes his claim with his lips against hers. he swallows up the sigh without hesitation, backing her up until she's against the wall. it elicits a giggle that is smothered out by passion and carnal instincts, breaking halfway into a stifled moan. every inch of her body feels hot with electricity, as if she's been kicked into overdrive and her systems are beginning to overload. it keeps her reactive, keeps her hanging on the edge as she presses back into him. he grips a wrist and tugs it up to keep it overhead, her body responding to the restriction with a pleased jerk.

of all the situations illeana reyes has been put in, this is by far one of her favorites.

hoisted up by the waist, legs wrapping with ease, growl swallowed up by her greedy lips. the elevator begins to ascend, though neither pay it any mind. to them, it's nothing more than four walls to shield them from the outside world. away from the heartbreak, away from the loss, the fear, the pain. she holds onto him like a lifeline, as if she'll drown without him. and really, she just might. fingers tangling into hair has her reacting like a puppet, tugged into place just where he wants her. no complaints here, especially not with the high pitched gasp that escapes.

impatience reaches a breaking point, quite literally. a growl reverberates against her skin moments before a curse and then, the crackling of electricity rushes for a moment. it overtakes the systems, overloading and short circuiting until the elevator groans to a stop. their bodies are bathed in a red glow. red as the dawn, red as the devil, red as blood.

and with the destination nowhere in sight, she's diving into him as quickly as he is her.

feeding off each other's energy, hungry for more and more and more until there's no clear end of the satisfaction. somewhere between the kisses and the sighs, pink mist softly begins to bleed. it fills the elevator, masking them, easing them, sending them into a different realm entirely. it's funny, she never expected heaven to be so red, so pleasurable. lost time is erased against metal walls, replaced by a hunger seemingly only fulfilled by each other.

proboards ain't gettin me today. fade fade fade.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 14:01:04 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
few experience what you really are

The dawn itself seems hesitant to rise after their night of delicious debauchery. The first to emerge from the nest of bare flesh and bundled bedsheets is the royal. Never really having slept anyway, he swings his legs off the edge of the king-sized mattress and spares no time to get his bearings as his hand reaches towards the nightstand. Amidst the contents sprawled across its surface, he finds a pack of cigarettes and his silver lighter. He seizes them both as he looks across at a wide mirror.

His reflection reveals a bare-chested man, half-clothed in a blanket, and covered in a myriad of scars. The grim record of dragon fangs and blood-hungry blades, however, now share a space with the passionate consequences of Illeana's teeth and nails. He reaches up to tenderly touch one of these bright red marks at his shoulder: part of him morbidly proud for having prompted it, the other curious to know how permanent it may be.

Regardless, the curvaceous form lying behind him fared no better either. He admires its reflection with still-hungry eyes as he lights the cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

The time between their tryst in the elevator and the leisurely punishment she'd endured in the royal suite of this hotel was a blur. Quite frankly, Remiel had no idea how they'd managed to make it inside without breaking apart or getting held up in the hallway.

He sets his lighter back down on the nightstand; takes a languid drag of his cigarette before exhaling softly through his nostrils. Cold from the darkness of Evergrande outside sweeps into their room in a breeze, past a half-opened balcony door. It washes over his body with a chill, clashing richly with the warmth of his flesh and soothing his injuries.

He considers leaving her the room. But something keeps him here.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 17:48:20 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]sleep holds her close, beckoning her with the concept that nothing can disturb her there. no pain, no memories, nothing more than idle dreams never remembered. it’s been difficult to sleep since the war. a couple of hours here and there, peppered throughout a week. and yet, even as he stays out of slumber, she finds herself slipped into it.

his presence is enough to keep her relaxed, peaceful, finally at ease. subconsciously, she hovers close, greed mixing with hunger seeking to keep him and hold him beside her.

his shifting stirs the blonde from her slumber. a stretch, a yawn, an arched back like a satisfied cat. her eyes don’t open yet, clinging to darkness just a little longer. it’s difficult to ignore the electric feeling of his hungry eyes on her body, however, and she’s slowly blinking them open to stare back at his reflection.

scars leave spaces for her own marks, peppered across his skin. pride swells at the sight and without considering the consequence, she’s hoping they stay as long as he could.

her body shifts to sit up, to allow sheets and blankets to pool at her waist. the mirror reflects the aftermath, the canvas her form has become for bruises and teeth marks. and like him, her own scars span across the body, making constellions and galaxies form against soft skin. sometimes it’s odd seeing her past written out for others to drink in. the horrors of sinnoh etched into her skin, joined by injuries of war and passionate marks of a newfound obsession.

he lights a cigarette and she inhales for a moment, the smell of smoke faint but pungent. somehow, she doesn’t mind it in this moment. the breeze carries it away. out the window and into evergrande, fading until the next inhale.

part of her is surprised he’s here, lingering in the aftermath of their actions. the other part sings words of comfort. he’s still here, he hasn’t left. for how long, she can’t say and it leaves her anxious.

”hi,” it’s nothing more than a soft murmur, breathed into him as she shifts closer. a hand brushes against a particularly nasty scratch left across his back, almost relishing in her handy work. skin against skin keeps her content, keeps her both hungry and well-fed.

without thinking much of the affection behind her actions, she idly presses a trail of kisses along his shoulder. soothing, warm, tender, adoring.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 23:05:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The way the blankets dissolve to the shifting of her curves sparks flashes of their dark Dionysian union this night. Of fingers sinking firmly into the flesh of her waist as muscles tense to keep a trembling body in place. Locks of blonde hair tightening around a clenched fist. The bed's wooden frame crashing against the hotel wall repeatedly, like a ship see-sawing against a cliff atop a turbulent sea.

The man is snapped out of it by a momentary sting when one of his many raw scratch marks are touched. His body shudders just as briefly. But that soon gives way to relaxation when he quickly realizes the seductress who dealt that mark was the same who had graced it. Suddenly he finds himself savoring that lingering sting, watching their dimmed reflection as she draws closer and places hungry kisses along his toned shoulder.

"I didn't mean to wake you," He speaks, his voice strong and slightly solemn. There's a pleased hum as his head leisurely lolls back, luxuriating in the magical touch of her lips. He reaches back with his free hand, patting his other shoulder as he bids her to draw closer, to press her body against his from behind. A selfish grab for aftercare, nothing less.

He'd ask her if she slept well, but he already knows the answer.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 23:21:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]reminders of their night linger across her skin like phantom touches, ghosts of affection and hunger and pure desire. it leaves goosebumps rising despite the warmth of her body, giving way to a need not easily satisfied. and part of her wonders if he feels the same, if she's left enough of a mark to cause the same reaction.

she doesn't have to wonder long as his body reacts in the form of a shudder. her touch is gentle, soothing, lightly tinged in pink. enough mist to ease the sting but not nearly enough to close the slowly closing wound. wisps eventually fade away to leave just her palm against his skin, fingertips slightly applying pressure. a reminder, a promise that it'll be done again. her eyes meet his in the mirror, lips lingering for a moment.

"i don't mind," she murmurs into his skin. the pleased hum earns a lazy smirk, pressed against his shoulder before his head is shifting back. even if he didn't beckon her, she'd still draw closer. skin molding into skin, warmth shared between their bodies and leaving her tingling. "this is one of the better ways to wake up, you know." just to make her point more direct, she presses slightly closer, arms shifting to drape over his shoulders.

fingers idly trace circles into his chest, mapping out the marks she left, as if committing them to memory. if she didn't know better, she'd almost say they're brands. except, they're not as they'll fade. no matter, she'll leave new ones.

"couldn't sleep?"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 11:07:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

He'd taken her reins for the majority of this night. But, in this instance, Illeana felt like his ringmaster. She was having her way, and he was all too comfortable to let her have it. His body was a book in braille, and she could easily read it with the touch of her soft fingertips. It said Remiel Calcifet was at her mercy tonight.

Another drag of his cigarette is followed by a rich murmur into his skin. Before long, he feels her press against his back warmly, and the smoke gently exits his nostrils as he hums through a closed mouth. "Mmh... I'm inclined to agree." He responds, reaching up with his free hand to calmly stroke one of the arms she has draped over his shoulder.

Remiel watches the movement of her fingers as she hangs off of him like a lounging tigress on a tree. The comfort that he'd initially sought had been straightforward and barebones, at least to man with his tastes. Instead, she'd given him exactly what he'd deserved.

Shifting his eyes away from the fresh new battle scar she traces, the royal shakes his head and sets his cigarette down onto the ashtray on the bedside nightstand. "Just... thinking," He answers, inhaling deep and exhaling slow as a cold breeze sweeps in.

Life seemed to be getting more complicated and troublesome as each day went on. What little he had that retained some sense of normalcy and familiarity was cherished and carefully kept constant. Naturally, this brought to mind their current union.

Gently raising her arm from his chest, the young man softly begins to pepper its length with slow, deliberate pecks of his lips. "I take it you enjoyed this little rendezvous of ours?" His voice is a slightly deep and accented rumble against the surface of her skin. His hunger is rising again, but he's determined to get this out of the way before acting on it.

Leaving her well-spoiled arm, and turning over his shoulder slightly to face her partway, he continues. "I'll want to see you again. Do we need to discuss what this is moving forward? Or do we have an understanding?" Despite the content of his words, his expression remains nonchalant, and he speaks it with no trepidation or excessive sternness. In fact, it is given the same casualness as asking what she'd like to eat for breakfast.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 1:31:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"are you?" a tease comes as naturally as breathing. pushing for more, as if she needs further approval to sate a satisfaction she doesn't understand. his touch eases enough of the hunger, sure, but it's too gentle, too calm for what she seeks. and yet, it still coerces a pleased hum from her lips.

the warmth of his body pressed against hers is a comfort she'd forgotten. there's a contrast between satisfying a hunger and sticking around for affection, one that almost seems lost between sheets and forgotten time. carnal desires started this and yet, she's not exactly sure where the road leads anymore. blurry lines and marked skin leave a messy situation to be sorted through.

such a situation that he seems to have no trouble stepping into.

"about what?" it's soft, hesitant, a bit of the old illeana bleeding back into existence. there's lines she doesn't want to overstep, buttons she refuses to push. prying into his life after this night feels wrong in a way she recognizes and yet, the question has already been asked.

her hands still as he raises an arm, eyes darting curiously to watch as he begins to pepper her skin. butterfly kisses bring a flutter to her body and her lips spread dangerously into a smile. "i did," she murmurs, almost breathy. "i'd ask if you did as well but we both know the answer." and just to further the point, her nails seek to dig into the skin of his chest.

he proves her right with the turning of his head, with the words uttered into what little space lies between them. her smile widens, as if his nonchalant expression leaves her determined to morph it into something more. "that's bold, remiel," and she likes bold. there's an air of dominance she both enjoys and despises all at once. "i believe we might have an understanding but if you'd like to remind me, i wouldn't be opposed?"

a challenge, bait, or both... she doesn't care which so long as he rises to the occasion.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 20:11:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Her tone gives her thoughts away so easily. He, too, sees a glimpse of a younger Illeana in that moment. The royal is almost sorry; almost mortified to know she still existed in some capacity, and had paid witness to all the obscene things they'd been up to that night. But that passes by like an evaporating cloud.

"Nothing to worry your mind about." Remiel assures her, affectionately rubbing his nose into the arm he's been holding and pecking with kisses.

The Illeana he's gotten to know intimately tonight, the one he's been breaking in with a mix of reckless abandon and tantalizingly slow, coordinated efforts, flares up again as she continues to receive his endearments. Teeth sink into her exquisite flesh when she digs into his chest with her nails, hues of cobalt inching sideways to see her reaction.

After leaving her arm with the (temporary) mark of his teeth, Remiel gently smirks and waits for her response to his latest inquiry. He isn't disappointed. She knows how to draw out just the right amount of amusement and irritation from him with her teasing.

And she knows he's an alchemist with the two, of course: capable of transmuting rough lead into sweet, delectable gold.

"Audentes fortuna iuvat." The royal responds, rising from the edge of the bed and briefly abandoning the embrace of her arms, only to turn around and close in upon her.

"'Fortune favors the bold'."

What comes next is a series of sweet, smoky kisses before he sets her on her back across the bed with a single push of his hand. Carefully, he crawls onto that bed on all fours, hovering just above her exposed, curvaceous body as his affections find her neck.

"I'll happily remind you... exactly... what we have here."

A promise whispered against warm skin; a rising heat that is finally ready to ascend towards its fever pitch once more. Its physical representation ready for her to seize and welcome in again. Carnal desires born of shared trauma breeding fleshly pleasures.
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 2:57:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"okay," whatever prying she had begun is essentially laid to rest. sure, his words help a bit, but the butterfly kisses peppered against skin are what solidify her thoughts. whatever worries she has are tucked away like pieces of paper in his file, left to see daylight another time. not now, not with so much uncertainty laid at her feet.

with that, alone, what remains of her old self is left to rot akin to legends of blood sucking creatures fading come daybreak.

his bite is met with a challenge. a look, the dragging of nails across skin, and the ghost of a smile. one could almost say it's a warning. and yet, he knows better. she's been surprisingly transparent for the majority of the night. at least, as far as revealing herself goes. there's parts he doesn't know, parts she doesn't allow life to breathe into. what he has seen makes one thing painfully clear: illeana reyes is anything but the same.

her latin is rusty, terribly so. parts of it don't make sense, as if her brain translates wrong when each word is fitted into a sentence. puzzle pieces not meshing together. it frustrates, sure, but she has little time left to process.

he shifts out of her grasp and her arms fall idly to her side. does she wrap them around herself? the bareness is almost uncomfortable with the open door's breeze still brushing against her back. her hands twitch at the thought but ultimately, they stay. he turns, then, and her chin rises with the translation breathed between closing distance.

"'alea iacta est,'" she retorts with the beginning of a satisfied grin bleeding into the skin of her lips, each word broken up by kiss after smoky kiss. by the time he backs her onto the bed, hovers over her, she's smiling from ear to ear. her back arches into touch, into affection written against her neck. naturally, she finds his ear, lingers, whispers.

"'the die is cast.'"
this is the point of no return.

a soft, airy sigh escapes and she's giving in without hesitation. the act of reminding is a ruse, she knows, but one she accepts with such reckless abandon it almost makes her dizzy. and when she shifts her arms to wrap at the neck, to cup his face and guide lips back to meet hers, there's a softness breathed into his passion.

"i'd be disappointed if you didn't."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 8:43:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Their first act was a sweet revelry compared to this punishing, second clash of unbridled passion. This time they had everything to prove to each other, and had garnered enough information from their previous exploration to know, more or less, what they each liked best. The right spots to hit, the know-how for when to apply pressure or give in, the gyrating rhythm that helped them control the ebb and flow of their bodies. Every subtle act was cast to achieve peak efficiency and effect.

Of course, sometimes, it benefitted to simply let the carnal spirit take the wheel again for a moment. When he wasn't engaged in this sensual back and forth with careful attention, Remiel was driving his declaration of dominance home with slow, powerful bursts of strength. There was little affection in these primal acts as they proceeded, and the noises they caused echoed out into the hallway before they were muffled with fingers.

"Quiet," He whispers the demand into her ear, their room filling with a thick pink mist and crackling with electricity in the air. Brought out of this trance for the time being, he spares a glance at her sultry expression, keeping one hand in place to quiet her while the other explored the shape of her body. "Tonight I'll have you behave."

With obstinate exertion and little regard, the prince pulls his hand back from her mouth, only to pull back further and seize her hips before flipping her over. The bed sheets swirl around their limbs like vines as a result, but that doesn't keep Remiel from positioning her just as he pleases and descending upon her again. What follows is a wild release of frustrations and lust that cushions can only hope to muffle between clenched teeth.

A sharp slap suddenly reverberates off the walls, and paces increase in conjunction with noise. To think all of the League's greatest assets were floors below, shaking hands and exchanging niceties while one of their head scientists was here, engaging in such debauchery with the prince of Galar himself. His hand glides across the small of her back, easing reddened skin with its warm, proud caress as the other tightens around hair. 

"Remember this."

FIN

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hush hush [s]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 2:03:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: