2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pink glitter
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 1:15:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A job beating the hell out of dragon types? That was kind of perfect for Chu-e. Being a Fairy type expert, he was pretty much ready to throw hands with any dragons whenever.

But, sadly, even though he was super competent and ready to throw down, the League was a bunch of spoiled sports who wouldn't let 'Ji-Hoon Ki' take this mess on alone. They had demanded a partner, someone else to help with this mess, and then just matched him up with someone. He didn't know who it was, just that right now he was sitting on a bench and waiting for whoever it was to show up.

Little did he know, it was something he had been looking to meet up with soon- .

- mission
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
pink glitter
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 2:52:39 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena sighed as she made her way to her meeting point. Was she a few minutes late? Yes, but she totally blamed that on the fact that her brother wouldn't let her borrow any of his pokémon for this particular mission. He went on and on about her 'dealing with things on her own', and 'treating her like an adult like she asked'. "What an ass", she muttered to herself as she shoved her hands into her skirt's pockets.

Serena didn't have any pokémon with a type advantage against dragon types but she'd work with what she had. She didn't know why she was chosen out of all the more qualified people to handle this situation. Still, here she was, suffering all for the greater good, whatever that meant. She sighed heavily once more. At least she'd get paid from doing this, that was an upside for sure.

She continued to make her way towards the meeting spot when she spied someone familiar sitting on a bench. As she got closer she realized it was one of the Underbosses that she got introduced to when at the rocket meeting. Her eyes widened, she didn't expect to be taking a mission with another fellow rocket. Especially when the commission came from the League.

"Hey, sorry about being late." She wanted to blame it on traffic but anyone could see through that obvious lie.

---

post (1/5) | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pink glitter
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 17:36:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When approached, Chu-e raised a brow as his own recognition swept over him. Ah, one of the Rockets that, if indirectly, he had vouched for during the meeting on the island. Interesting. Pushing himself to his feet, he extended a hand for her to shake. "Of course. Ji-Hoon Ki. Nice to meet you." He raised a brow, hoping she would take the hint.

What was just a simple mission had become a very interesting opportunity that Chu-e would be more than happy to cash in on. He wanted to know what Serena could do and if she was really up to the task of handling that Shadow pokemon. Even if Mime Jr were normally cute and docile enough, and maybe not as dangerous as the dragon that had been given at first glance, that didn't mean it couldn't do damage.

"I heard some noises just down the road while I was waiting. Maybe the dragon we're looking for?"
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
pink glitter
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 19:04:12 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Of course. Ji-Hoon Ki. Nice to meet you." he said as he rose to his feet and offered her his hand. She caught the glint in his eyes and the raise of his eyebrow. Seemed everyone of importance at Rocket used an alias when dealing with the League. Made sense all things considered. Serena nodded and offered a bright smile. "Nice to meet you too, Ji-Hoon. I'm Serena."

Serena wondered if she should've come up with an alias. Then again it wouldn't make much sense considering who her brother was and who he knew. Nah, it was too much of a hassle, fake identities an all that. She'd be fine just being who she was. "I heard some noises just down the road while I was waiting. Maybe the dragon we're looking for?" Chu-e spoke up. Serena nodded as she stared off in the direction he was talking about.

She shoved her hands in her pocket. "Sure, let's go check it out." She wondered if using the pokémon she had would be enough. She didn't want to use her shadow pokémon, not yet at least. She was still taking lessons from her mentor, Gavin, and she didn't feel completely comfortable utilizing it just yet. But if things didn't go well here, she might not have much of a choice.

---

post (2/5) | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pink glitter
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 9:35:13 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
With a small stretch, Chu-e started walking when gave her assent. He found, quickly, that it sunk into a kind of silence he didn't like. Every since he had been more open with his position as Underboss a lot of the lower ranked members of Rocket had been... quieter around him. More timid, his reputation from Kanto as well as his status making it hard for them to approach him. Shame, since he wanted to be approachable.

"Would you rather eat a fistful of flies or a fistful of ants?" Which was way out of left field, sure, but the kind of stupid shit like that was perfect for ice breakers. If he had learned anything from it was that seemed to have most of the shadow pokemon stuff down pat, so he didn't need to worry his pretty little head about it too much. That meant he could just see where Serena fared.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
pink glitter
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 22:49:28 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]The pair walked off with the rocket underboss as the lead. It got pretty quiet as the pair walked to their destination. Serena honestly didn't have much to say. Well, that wasn't true, it was more like she wasn't sure exactly what to say. Was she nervous to be around an Underboss? No, not at all. She spent the majority of her time with Gavin who was her mentor after all. Tons of people in leadership were constantly around him.

However, this was an official mission and she suddenly felt more pressure since a Rocket Underboss was here as opposed to some random nobody. Perhaps she was nervous, especially since she was dealing with a situation she wasn't sure she was best suited for. Serena let out a soft sigh as she shoved her hands in her pocket.

"Would you rather eat a fistful of flies or a fistful of ants?" came the question from Chu-e beside her. Serena had to be honest, that one took her off guard a bit as she glanced at him with wide eyes. Well, any conversation was better than none right? She pursed her lips as she seriously considered the question.

"Probably the ants. I can't shake the imagine of flies and poop from my mind." What was the first thing she imagined flies to surround themselves by? Nasty shit. There's no way in hell she'd eat those things. Serena said with a chuckle. "What about you, what would you do?"

---

post (3/5) | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pink glitter
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 9:38:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Honestly? Also the ants. Like, there's more of them but they're not as gross. Flames, unless, like... imagine it was fire ants. Those real big bastards who can bite real hard and eat meat. That would be disgusting and painful." He shuddered some at the thought. At least this was just all a hypothetical.

Before Chu-e could spout any more stupid shit, the whole reason they were here came into view - a massive Dragonite, of all things, groaning morosely as it picked up anything in it's path and tried to cram into it's mouth. The pokemon was hungry, maybe? It wouldn't be friendly, though. When it it would finally notice them, it seemed almost crazed, drool pooling from it's mouth before it roared loudly.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
pink glitter
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 11:57:24 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Honestly? Also the ants. Like, there's more of them but they're not as gross. Flames, unless, like... imagine it was fire ants. Those real big bastards who can bite real hard and eat meat. That would be disgusting and painful." Chu-e's reply sent a shiver down Serena's spine. "God I hate fire ants." she mumbled as she shook her head. Those were the really mean ones. She did not think fondly of her childhood memories spent with a billion ant bites because they wanted to be asshole and nip at her flesh while she tried to play in the sand.

Before they could continue on this train of thought however, they came upon the source of their mission. A massive Dragonite was standing in their way as it tried to eat anything in it's immediate vicinity. Serena's dark orbs narrowed as she fixated her eyes on the Dragonite. Once it finally noticed the pair of trainers it roared in their direction as drool dripped from its maw. Serena quickly summoned her shadow mime jr. and mawile to her side as she glared back at the Dragon.

"Well, let's get cracking..." she muttered as she pointed at the dragon. "Titania go rough 'em up." she commanded before glancing at mime jr. "Mime, go wild. This is your thing after all." She said as she referred to fighting anyway. Titania immediate ran out obeying Serena's commands and Mime Jr. seemed to snicker, ready to finally get to work on things he enjoyed. As long as she didn't make a fool of herself Serena would be pleased.

---

post (4/5) | xtra notes: Mawile used 'Play Rough', Mime Jr. used 'Dazzling Gleam'

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pink glitter
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 14:58:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sad they couldn't continue the conversation.

Upon seeing the Dragonite, Chu-e waited for to make the first move. Only after she seemed to have her ducks in a row he called out an Alolan Ninetails of his own but motioned for him to stick back. He watched closely, pleased with her choice of pokemon but still looking to assess; his specialty was Fairy types and he could appreciate anyone who saw the value in the typing.

The starving Dragonite was reckless. Normally such a proud Dragon type would be more of a threat. As it was, the creature was so blinded with it's rage that it didn't even try to dodge the attacks. It cried out, roared, mouth glowing before a Hyper Beam ripped from it's mouth, being shot wildly. It's hurt now, not wounded, but given it's weakness and rash nature it won't take much more to take it out.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
pink glitter
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 20:02:28 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena crossed her arms across her chest as she watched her pokémon get to work. They had trained for this day, or at least for a fight in particular. Gavin had tirelessly made her run countless drills and in turn she did the same to her pokémon. They were better for it in the end, she was sure of that. Her choice was strategic and while still feeling as if she wasn't properly equipped to deal with this sort of thing she was determined to try her best.

Titania and Mime were on their A-game today. Both managing to dodge the Hyper Beam that was shot at them. Titania was focused while Mime looked like he was just getting started, clearly enjoying himself. Serena's eyes narrowed as she continued to watch in silence. The Dragonite was being carless, greatly enraged and she wasn't sure why. But there were plenty of open spots Titania and Mime could use to get through.

Serena didn't issue another command, she didn't need to. Her team knew what to do next. The starting choice of moves was just a combination they had practiced over and over during their training. Instead she watched carefully to see if anything would need adjusting. Titania stayed true, launching another attack at the Dragon while Mime seemed to snicker. 'Do it'. Serena thought to herself.

Her Mime soon copied the Dragonite's move and quickly followed up, using it's own attack against it. Serena smirked a little to herself. What a cocky piece of shit. But she had to admit watching him pull this off every time was impressive. She believed luck was in their favor this time though, since Dragonite didn't seem to be in it's right mind. Perhaps things would work out for them then.

---

post (5/5) | xtra notes: Mawile used 'Play Rough' (again), Mime Jr. used 'Mimic' and copied the Dragonite's 'Hyper Beam' (disabling it) also uses 'Hyper Beam'

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pink glitter
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 16:24:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The Dragonite gives one last screech before falling, the force of it digging a great rut in the ground as it keeps moving for a foot or so from the force. It's still conscious, glowering at them, body twitching and a deep growth emanating from it's chest. It's clear if it still could attack them, it would, and getting too close could be dangerous.

Chu-e lobs a pokeball at it. It only shakes once before stilling. His Ninetails goes to grab it in his mouth and brings it back to him. He tucks it in his pocket; he won't be keeping it.

"You did good. Want to wrap it up here and get our League mandated reward? We'll say we ran it off." With a small stretch, he sighs. "Wanna grab some food before we head back? I'll pay."

note: i won't be keeping the dragonite, it's just flavor text. ic he's gunna give it over to rocket
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pink glitter
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 19:20:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: