2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
the christmas episode [c]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 15:42:06 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"And on today's episode we're gonna show you the hidden world underneath the seas here on route 125! better known by hoenn's most adventurous spirits as the shoal cave!" kazimir excitedly commented into the camera as his face took up the whole shot. behind him was the camera crew setting up cameras around their work stations inside the caves, drones that took aerial shots from above and specialized cameras attached to pokemon that could traverse the freezing temperatures and terrain of where they were headed.

kazimir had tagged along with them due to his own experience down here when hunting for pokemon so he was aware of the dangers down below so he made for a good sort of guide for the rest of the crew. there was also the fact that he himself offered to go down into the more risky places to reach for the sake of a good camera shot, after all exploring these places sort of already put one in danger so he might as well go all in when doing so. plus he found a sense of fun running around dangerous places.

"so now for our host," with that he picked up the camera and aimed it towards zac with kazimir giving a thumbs up behind the camera as a signal to turn on his charm for it. "alright big man why don't you tell the viewers what we can expect down there in these caverns? rumors say there's a whole winter wonderland down there, any of that true?"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 16:20:07 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

There was something magical about big budget holiday productions. All the summoned snow, the dazzling, gleaming lights, the little Delibird running around. 
    Zac couldn't wait to get home, trim the Snover, and have a nice cup of hot-cocoa in front of a roaring Charizard. It hardly mattered that it was March. They were here to get in early though. To get all the major shots before next year's Winter rush. It was way better for tax purposes, too. It may not be Winter yet, but that's why they had brought their own. 
    Speaking of, Kazimir had just finished introed their show, which was a 'documentary' about Delibird's wonderful Arceusmas workshop. "That's right Kaz!" Zac said, putting on his most festive grin for all the kids that were undoubtedly watching at home. "Our scientists report that there are dangerous levels of Holiday Cheer coming from the caves down below!" 
    Zac pointed over to one of the production tables, where an LCD screen showed a rising graph that was mapping 'Jolly' over 'Time'. "So everyone, put on your safest festive hats," Zac said, fitting on his red and white caving helmet, "and let's get exploring!"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 2:24:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

as the crew headed down into the caves kazimir brought out his own minior and attached a camera to it to let it film himself making his way down into the depths. it didn't take long for them to reach the level where temperatures started to drop and one can see their breath in front of the face. "as you can see probably it seems like we're very close to our wonderland. its getting pretty chilly so we're making sure to bundle up as much as possible because its not just cold and ice that we got to worry about, pokemon of all kinds like to make their home here in these caves, isn't that right zac?"

the camera panned over to the jolly man and zoomed in on his face before kazimir popped into frame. "so naughty list to your head, what would you say is a favorite ice type of yours? i'm personally fond of alolan ninetails, those mysterious shimmering tails of theirs are just so fluffy. y'know, when they aren't trying to curse you into an avalanche haha." he joked as the crew passed by a ridge where the shadow of a multi-tailed creature suddenly sinked into the darkness.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 3:20:59 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"What a coincidence, I'm a big fan of Alolan Sandslash." Zac said, words coming out in great, steaming breaths as they continued downward. "Those magnificent spikes, the powerful claws. I sure hope we run into some cool ice types down here," Zac said, as he looked over and winked at one of his Minior cameras. 
    "And you were right before. Caves aren't just for ice types. In fact, the cave biome is one of the great melting pots." Zac pointed out the litany of holes, crevices, nests and cracks as they proceeded even deeper under the ice. "Most Pokemon need shelter, and an enclosed, protected space like a cave is a real top spot! Do you have any experience with caves, Kaz?" 

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 5:33:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"funny you mention that because i actually do in fact! as a hobby i used to go around and scope out places for Secret Bases, some of our more adventurous viewers might know what those are, and would dig out holes for myself for the night. sometimes i didn't even need to dig, sometimes you would find nests left behind by pokemon no longer living there and hey, who's going to pass up free real estate am i right?"

ryusei the minior floated away from the crew to follow a snorunt that had been spotted by a camera man and suddenly turned tail and ran. however its trail was not left unoticed as ryusei tracked it down to a hole in the wall that it slipped into, giving the minior but slip perhaps but it did give it a chance to capture some footage of what its little hole in the wall looked like up close.

"while hiding spots are nice places like caves hold way more than that. if you dig around deep enough you can actually find some nice ore or even some crystals if you poke around the right place. carbinks absolutely love those kinds of places so if you find one following it might lead to some sweet treasure. you ever find anything like that down here zac?"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 2:07:55 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"What a great question!" Zac said, readjusting his festive helmet. "As a matter of fact I have had an encounter like that. I was deep in the crypts under Mt Pyre when- huh? What in the Spirit of Arceusmas is that?" The cameras followed as he pointed down the passageway, where a sparkly form was just disappearing around a corner with perfect dramatic timing. 
    Grinning madly, Zac looked over at Kaz. "Did you see that?" he asked. The floating, glittering, rocky body. There was only one thing it could have been.
    Zac paused a moment so that Kaz would say the rehearsed line at the same time as him. "It's the-"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 8:37:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"the fabled frosslass stage!" kaz screamed out as all the cameras swerved to focus on the sight of the century. in the middle of a cavern was an avalugg that was massive and on top of its flat back was a group of four frosslass movving about on the edges of their stage performing an enchanting dance for any and all who stopped by to watch. surrounding them were groups of younger pokemon giving them cheers and standing ovations and throwing carrot seeds of all things.

"once a month these lovely ladies of frost come together to put on a performance deep here in the caverns. why? no one really knows, perhaps a routine that they all once did in a past life perhaps? what's your take on it Zac? any theories of your own?" as he posed the question kazimir's own minior floated closer to the dancing troupe, circling around them as it went and got a full three hundred and sixty perspective of them.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 14:31:36 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"-fabled Froslass stage!" Zac said, at the same time as Kazimir. They were so in sync, it was amazing that they had only rehearsed it twice. "I have a few theories of my own Kaz, thanks for asking. I heard that many years ago, when all these lovely dancers were just Snorunt, they were all visited by Arceus himself, who gave them the gift of dance."
    "On one condition." Zac said, holding up one finger for dramatic effect. "That they share that magical gift with the rest of the world."
    He gestured over at the dancing Froslass. "That's why they're here each month, to share their gifts with us. Isn't that just beautiful?" Zac asked, wiping away a tear. He took out a bulging Delibird sack the color of ripe Razz berries. "Now, I don't have any magical gifts, but I did bring a little something for you Kaz." Zac said, as he pulled a heavy gift out of the bag. It was square and flat, in a familiar way, and was dense like metal. "Merry Arceusmas Kaz!" Zac said, "And a happy 2021 to everyone at home!"

Underneath the festive wrapping,   will find something unusual: The Icicle Z Plate. This item resembles one of the Arceus plates, but has no visible magical properties, and has a capital 'Z' burned across one face. It is made of cold, light blue metal.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 19:56:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 18:48:34 GMT
shiv Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS!

REAP YOUR HARVEST!

YOUR HARVEST COMES EARLY. returning to this cold cave gifts you with more than just goosebumps. where the seeds were planted are iceroot carrots: chilled root vegetables with a cool blue flesh.

it comes as a surprise that these seeds have actually grown into something. despite their hardy nature, is such a place like this appropriate for the growing of produce? nevertheless, hoenn's land is fertile. perhaps, it is due to the tapu bulu's reawakening— or something else, like an aged bioenergy attempting to course through once dormant veins.

as you pluck the carrots, you can't help but feel like you're being watched.

to move on to the next step, you must create one more thread in SHOAL CAVE. you can participate with another character, should you so desire. once you (and your partner, if you have one) have posted, please post in MODERATION REQUESTS. afterward, will post what you must do.