we solve our problems with violence (gym)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 7:34:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The Gym still had that 'fresh paint' type of look about it. New Gym Leader meant a new person to try his luck against for one of those shiny badges. Chu-e didn't even really know why he wanted them. It just felt nice to have them. Maybe making up time for when he was a kid and wanted them so badly? Or controlled by some other worldly force? He wasn't sure.

All Chu-e knew was that today he would be helping , the new gym leader, do some type of chores and tasks. He was sitting in the lounge, playing a random rhythm game on his phone as he waited to meet up with the young woman.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 22:18:34 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Today was the day of melody's first concert in the new gym stadium. She was RIGHTFULLY nervous, all eyes were on her and not in a good way. Performing regular concerts was already a nerve wrecking experience...but this time they would be LOOKING to scrutinize her for whatever misstep she took. She was the new gym leader so it was to be expected but the amount of chaos going on today was just...too much! Melody had a big group of people following her asking questions and demanding her attention as she walked. She made her way to the lobby panicked answering the people as she moved. "Oh! Hello! are you the person doing the challenge today? Do you have your id to confirm?" she asked  as she was appearing a bit rushed trying to get everything in order. [break][break]

Once confirming his identity melody smiled "Ok thank god!" she said taking a sigh of relief "I know your a guy but PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HAIR AND MAKE UP?!" she said grabbing onto both of his shoulders. It was obvious that although the concert was at night and it was still afternoon melody was NOT yet ready to go on stage. "My stylist and his Pokémon cancelled on me last minute cause he was injured so now I have no one to do my hair and make up!!" she said sobbing a bit as she really needed someone to help style her outfit for tonight

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 4:59:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Oh! Chu-e knew this girl. Kinda of. Wasn't she at 's weird art party that pokemon crashed? He didn't get to introduce himself there but he still smiled, aiming to take her hand to shake if she was willing. Anyone that Zac liked meant they got a few brownie points with him, too. At 's question he laughed, a loud and sharp one, before covering his mouth and slowly standing up.

"Girl, I'm a queen. You're in good hands." Reaching up, he didn't hesitate to try and put a hand firmly on her chin to pull her head a bit, looking at her angles to make sure he did her up right. The touch was quick, at least, and his hands clean. Not like that nasty ass who didn't wash his hands after he... you know.

"What theme you going for? You're not a hard rocker, full face make-up type, are you? I might have a little trouble with that."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 20:21:52 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

A queen? Oooo such confidence, that would be good! He was going to need it because Melody was not an easy customer to please. "Ok lets walk n talk then." she said wrapping her arm around Chu-e to lead him towards her dressing room "A queen huh? Quiet a bold statement, what experience with that stuff do you have? Do you ever use Pokémon to help you?" she said wondering if he'd be able to follow the requirements for her make up. She opened the door to her dressing room as some pokemon ran up to her and greeted her she bent over to pick up her corsola and hold it in her arms. [break][break]

She sat down in her chair and turned on the make up mirror lights "Ok so to answer your question, I'm doing like a kind of synthwave 80's kind of concert tonight and I wanted a make up look that would compliment that." as she opened a drawer on her desk and showed chu-e some art to inspire him and see what he does with it. "The only one thing I want is for your pokemon to help develop your look, you can use as many as you want but it HAS to be done with pokemon. After all, this is still a gym challenge and my gym focuses on strengthening bonds between them. Wouldn't make sense for it to be done alone." she said as she pressed her corsola a bit closer to her chest and it let out a small little cry of joy. "In the mean time I also need to think about what kind of outfit I can wear unless you're able to handle that too?" she asked curiously wondering how ready he was for this challenge.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

Melody has requested that you create a look inspired by the musical genre of synthwave, below you'll find some references for synthwave and it's up to you to write a passage describing a look that compliments the genre of tonight's performance! Her only requirement at the moment is you select some pokemon from you pc or party that can help chu-e create a look like this! For bonus points if chu-e so desire he can also help spruce up melody's outfit for the concert tonight as well. 

[break][break]

Inspiration img 1[break][break]

Inspiration img 2[break][break]

inspiration img 3 [break][break]

Inspiration img 4 [break][break]

Melody's outfit: 

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 14:23:26 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Confident! Chu-e liked that, liked her so far. It was a shame they hadn't talked more when they were at Zac's.

"Well," He answered, grinning, as they walked. Chu-e's arm not dominated by pulled his phone out and unlocked it quick. "let me just show you." Offering her the phone, if she scrolled she would find a few pictures of some shows and dress ups at home. Luckily, if she went too far she would just find a lot of pictures of his cats. Nothing saucy there.

"Drag is similar to Contests in some ways, just kind of reversed? The pokemon are there to help make me look good instead of the other way around." When she was done, he would slide his phone back into his pocket.

When she sat and offered him the inspiration, he hummed as he flipped through them, mind already turning over in his head.

"Okay." He nodded, more to himself than anything, then pulled out some pokeballs. "Okay. I got this. Do you have a wardrobe? No sense in getting makeup or hair or anything till we have that sorted first." Already, he was poking around the place, assessing what kind of hair care products and make up he would have access to. After some consideration, two pokeballs were tossed out- revealing a Primarina and a blue Florges.

drag examples lol: one, twothree, four
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 9:18:56 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

Melody scrolled through the pictures "Ooooh this is you? woah?! that's so cool!" she said amazed with his outfit's, admittedly chu-e in drag looked like an entirely different person "I would have guessed this was like a sister or something." she said as she handed him back the phone taking care not to veer too far into the gallery out of respect for his privacy. He seemed pretty legit though in his craft so melody was excited to see what he could do for her. "Is that how you view it? My performances for contests is usually to highlight both strengths. Then again I only dabble in contests and I haven't won one yet so who am I to even speak hehe." she said shrugging off her recent loss even though it still burned a little hole in her heart and THAT CONTESTWASTOTALLYRIGGED- [break][break]

She composed herself before her thoughts scattered and refocused on the task at hand. She smiled when asked if she had an outfit for the night and she did! "I have like this kind of...like hot pink with tv static and stuff on it." she said as she stood up from the chair to pull it out from the closet where it was being kept. "Let me go change into it really fast." she said as she pushed him and his Pokémon out for a few moments. She opened it a minute later as she changed rather quickly. Chu-e would see melody in a pink tuxedo with some rather interesting designs on it, the typical vaporwave sunsets and static tv print on it.  [break][break]

Melody sat down on the chair again ready for chu-e "Ok! so I can try and see what you're gonna attempt with Florges...but the one stumping me right now is Primarina. What are you planning?" she said with a curious tone at the end of the sentence getting a bit excited wondering what exactly chu-e had in store.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 3:25:46 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e nodded as spoke. Were Contests like that? He had never been in a contest. Well, other than that one cooking contest he had been in but somehow that felt like it didn't count. When he was shoved from the room, he waited patiently to be let back in. Upon seeing the outfit, he nodded and got close to he could examine the fabric closer. "Alright, so this kind of fabric...." Was muttered to himself. He stepped back, framing Melody with his fingers and squinting as if trying to capture her essence.

"Well," A set of hair pins were picked up and he set to work pulling her hair up and pulling it away from her face. It wasn't time to style it right now- he just needed her face to be clear for the makeup. "It wouldn't be much of a cool surprise if I ruined it already, right?" He laughed, grabbing some moisturizer and rubbing it all over her face.

"Okay, so I'm thinking big bold eye makeup. Lots of shimmer and shine. Making your lips glisten so hard people will be begging to kiss them. How do you feel about these colors?" Picking up one of palettes, he pointed out a neon blue shade, a sky blue shade, a lavender, and a pink. Oddly enough, he also pointed out a soft gold color, so light it was almost platinum. All of the shades were a shimmer matte except for the gold, which had small flakes of glitter.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 14:56:37 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

#Info!

Melody's theme

This was such a beautiful part of the life of an artist. The getting ready for a show, the conversations before it. A lot of people never thought about it but artists rely a LOT on the people around them and because of that they bond very closely with their team. Especially the make up artists! She got to know a lot about her own artist so maybe she could poke and prod and see what kind of person they were. Her hair was pulled back like the curtains on a stage and thus the pre show prep dance began. She let out a small giggle when chu-e joked around about ruining her make up, there was a small tinge of despair that he was not joking but melody knew he could shine, he just needed a light to bounce off of it if given the chance. [break][break]

"I think they do compliment the outfit pretty well, I've recently gotten really into the shiny eyed look so that's perfect!" she said enthusiastically. "So what exactly inspired you to do drag? Was it the make up? the costumes? the music?" she asked innocently hoping it would lead chu-e to talk about himself a bit and give her some of his history whether it was the truth or not would be up to chu-e. Melody wasn't very good at perceiving lies

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 5:52:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
With her approval, Chu-e picked up a bottle of liquid foundation and set to work, with a sponge, on smoothing it around her face. It was delicate work, he didn't want to hurt her and wanted to make sure it was nice and smooth without any flaws. "Drag? Hmm...." He poked his tongue out, rubbed his thumb over a spot on her chin before continuing. "I guess I like... not being myself for a little while?" Chu-e was a liar where it mattered. Most of the people he had spoken with, other than when it could get him in trouble, he had spoken some version of the truth about. It someone chose not to believe him past that he didn't blame them.

"It's also nice to feel pretty a while, I guess. Ever since my husband passed away, no one's really been knocking at the door." Chu-e shrugged it off; he didn't need some reassurances and wasn't fishing for compliments. It was just how it was and that was okay. He wouldn't have to worry about it for too long anyway.

"What about you? Why music?" He asked this as he picked up the eye shadow again. A small 'hold still' was muttered when he started to apply the makeup, moving very slow as to not mess up but with confidence.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 21:56:36 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

Not being yourself huh? He must have no had a happy past or upbringing. She couldn't relate to it but that was fine, she just had to respect it. "I see." she replied as she tried to not move. However her body went numb at the mention of chu-e's husband passing awkwardly offered "I'm sorry for your loss."she offered trying to skip over the subject not so gracefully. [break][break]

Melody had then been asked the same question in return as another chill went through her body. She recently told about it so she took a small sigh. "It's gonna sound silly but it's kinda selfish." she commented "Growing up I was the same happy go lucky person I am right now. Nickname was "starlight" cause I didn't stop burning. My life was pretty great growing up which while it sounds good also kind of sucks in it's own way. I tried to be a pillar for them to lean on and acted extra happy in times of sadness for others." she said taking a moment to pause as she gentle reached over for a water bottle trying her best to not move her face at all. "Cause since I haven't had my own hardships. I cant relate to other people's pains and just do what I know, be happy. But instead that backfires and causes people to resent me. "Why cant you let me be upset, Why are you the way you are? What the fuck is wrong with you?" as she paused to take a small sip of water. "So, music was my one thing I could do, if only for a moment I can elevate someone to my level of euphoria and make them forget their worries. It makes me feel less alone if only for a moment." she screws the cap on the water back on and laughs for a bit "sounds like bullshit but it's the honest to god truth." 

notes notes notes notes

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 14:07:38 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
While had been talking, Chu-e had been busy contouring her face. The eyeshadow palette was picked back up along with a few clean brushes.

"Ever considered you're a sociopath?" Chu-e had leaned in, starting with the rose gold color thick on her eyelids. He didn't sound condescending or judgmental or like he was making a joke. After blowing a bit of excess dust off her eye, he leaned back to assess his work and continued talking. "Movies get it wrong. Just means you might have a harder time understanding other people. I'm the same way."

Movies tended to paint Sociopaths and Psychopaths as evil, murderous, bloodthirsty freaks who only wanted death and destruction. That wasn't true. While Chu-e might have been a murderous and objectively evil person, not that Melody knew that, it had little to do with his diagnosis and more to do with outside factors. People like him, like anyone out there, just had a harder time connecting other people's experiences to their own and understanding. It wasn't impossible, just harder. If that was what really was happening with Melody, he wished her luck in whatever journey she was going to have dealing with that.

Another blow and the rose gold dust was blown off the second eyelid. Squinting, he picked up a fresh brush.

"Okay, before I start on the next part of your eyes, I need you to hold your breath, like, super hard, kay?" Jerking his head at Marsh, the Primarina looked up from where she had been admiring herself in one of the mirrors and flopped over, smiling.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 16:21:19 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

While chu-e may have sounded completely serious and what no melody reeled back mentally from the mention of being a sociopath. However she was puzzled by that fact. Did it really describe her? The truth was, she didn't really know "I guess I need to look into it more...im not entirely sure if it's accurate from what you've said so far." she responded, she was just not knowledgeable on the subject at all. [break][break]

"So how do you plan to use Florges and Primarina for this make up look ji-hoon?" she asked curiously as she nodded to chu-e's question and then took a deep breath and held perfectly still to allow for the next part of the process of the make up.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 16:17:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
In the end, Chu-e shrugs before sitting back a little more, allowing Marsh to take his spot up close and personal with .

"I'm not a professional so I can't diagnose anything. It just sounds similar to a few feelings I've had before is all." At the end of the day, it it was something the young woman perused was up to her. Armchair therapists were the worst types of people and he wasn't about to become one. Plus, how she felt about it wasn't a perfect one to one on how he had felt, there were just a few parallels.

Moving past that, he grinned a little at her question. "I'll show you!" Or at least with one of them he would. His Florges wouldn't come into play later.

Marsh, on cue, leaned in as close to Melody's face as she could get, her seal body even laying on the young woman a bit. Thankfully, Marsh was a very clean pokemon and would not get her nice outfit dirty. The pokemon took a deep breath and blew hot, pink, sparking mist in her face. It was a good thing Melody was holding her breath or she would have had to deal with the smell of fish on the pokemon's breath.

Then the pokemon pulled away and Chu-e was waving some of the mist away.

"Yeah.... yeah! Okay, more eye shadow." But, he picked up a mirror, showing off that Melody's face now had a iridescent sparkle on her makeup. Nothing too outrageous, just enough to add a sheen and pop to the matte makeup that Chu-e had been working with.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 19:37:26 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

#Info!

Melody's theme

Nope! Nope! Dodging all things that might make chu-e sad, no way in hell she was going to let her over bearing joy ruin a challenge for someone so she dodged that subject entirely. TOTALLY because CHU-E would become upset right? She did manage to catch a SMALL whiff of the breath but it didn't bother her too much as her own Primarina had it's own similar problem. [break][break]

She smiled at the results however as she looked in the mirror and saw her reflection "Wow Ji-hoon this is so pretty!" It's amazing how he was able to organize it so lovely, she liked to paint art but...but this canvas was much too complex for her!  [break][break]

Melody was impressed! She looked over at the Florges though eager to see what chu-e was going to pull off next. "Haha you've done this for your own looks before im guessing? You did amazing so far. What's for the finale?" she said analyzing the look a bit more in the mirror.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 5:29:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I do! I love the shiny look. It also really looks nice under stage lights." At least it did in certain bars under those types of lights. Otherwise, he was proud of the praise. Before could do too much, he did a few last minute touch ups to make sure the Misty Terrain glitter didn't mess anything else up. "It also keeps you refreshed! A huge bonus." Since The move normally prevented confusion and other ailments.

"Peony, Petal Blizzard!" The Florges huffed from where she had been perched and waiting. Rising, she fluffed her petals up, a shower of blue and white falling from her body. They hung in the air a moment, as if to strike, but she released the grasp on them so they instead dropped to the floor. Chu-e moved over to collect a few of them.

"These have a trick to them but I need to put them in your hair first."