2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 9:10:07 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had kind of just resigned himself to the fact he looked like a bitch now.

He had been out for some casual shopping, maybe a nice little early spring stroll on top, when a lady at the Daycare had flagged him down. To cut to the chase, she confused him for some volunteer, shoved a half dozen eggs in his arms, gave him some money, said they needed delivered, then left. Well... Chu-e wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. If that lady was so determined to get her eggs stolen that was on her.

So, after a lot of work, it was determined the best course of action was to give all the eggs to his Blissey since that was kind of their thing. Then, he continued on his little stroll.

But, low and and behold, there was a familiar face....

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 10:16:39 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Okay that makes...." Serena said with a sigh as she turned around at the wagon of eggs still left. "Too fucking many left!" She groaned as she kicked the red wagon startling her mawile that was pulling it. "Sorry. But fuck doing this shit." she complained as she was flashed disapproving looks from people she passed because of her foul language.

Serena didn't want to be here and she certainly didn't want to be delivering eggs. The fuck did she look like, the fucking Easter bunny? It was safe to say the girl was peeved but that wasn't the full of it. It seemed this daycare was recruiting anyone and everyone to their cause because they were short on hands. Serena had no idea one act of kindness would have her 'voluntold' to do this job. Sure, she was paid, but she had other more important things to do. Like take a fucking nap.

That's when her dark orbs caught onto a familiar face. "Oh hey!" she exclaimed as she waved at Chu-e. "Ah, I see that roped you in too huh?" she said as she took note that the rocket underboss was also in possession of eggs.

---

post (1/5) | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 6:45:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Seeing , Chu-e smiled and raised a hand to wave, making his way over with his Blissey following after. He laughed a bit at her question, glancing down at her own pile of eggs in sympathy. At least he had the perfect pokemon for this little job. Hell, the Blissey was already examining the eggs in Serena's cart, eyes shining as she picked up one with black and yellow stripes.

"Yeah, I guess. I was just going to keep them." He shrugged it off before grinning lightly at her and her own obvious frustration. Leaning in, he lowered his voice a little, what Chu-e said next meant only for her ears. "You know, I bet I could get someone here to 'rob' us of these and not worry about it any longer. Even save a little face." Mischief danced in his eyes when he leaned back, already reaching into his pocket for his phone. Just waiting on what she thought.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 2:12:28 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Chu-e closed the distance between them as he took in the sight before him. "Yeah, I guess. I was just going to keep them." he said with a shrug that made Serena frown. Not because she didn't like the idea but because, holy hell, he had a point.

"You know, I bet I could get someone here to 'rob' us of these and not worry about it any longer. Even save a little face." He said with wicked grin on his features. Serena quickly followed with a mischievous smirk of her own. "See, I knew we would get along. I love the way you think." She said with a chuckle before nodding. "Hell yeah, let's do this thing then."

---

post (2/5) | xtra notes: I had to rewrite this post cos I trolled so if it's not the same I apologize

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 8:54:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
With 's approval, a message was shot out to whoever was in the area. Soon enough, someone would be here to 'mug' them with all the eggs in tow. This was working out great.

He started to move down the trail a little more, towards one of the back paths where he knew there was a nice bench and it would be more secluded for the shake down to happen. "Honestly," Chu-e started, when they were more alone. "If they didn't want to get robbed, why just give these out to random people? They didn't even ask for an ID. Just pushed them in my arms and sent me on my way." He rolled his eyes a bit at that.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 11:32:48 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Chu-e quickly tapped on the screen of his phone sending a message to whoever he was referring to and Serena stretched beside him. Following behind him as he took them further down a trail to a more secluded area as she flashed a wink to her Mawile that was pulling the wagon full of eggs.

"Honestly," Chu-e started, when they were more alone. "If they didn't want to get robbed, why just give these out to random people? They didn't even ask for an ID. Just pushed them in my arms and sent me on my way." he said as he rolled his eyes. Serena shook her head and shrugged. It was beyond her understanding as well.

"They seemed desperate. And I guess they just assumed they could take advantage of people like me." She continued referring to how she just was in the habit of people pleasing even when it came to her expense. Even if it was complete strangers. She sighed again as the pair reached and bench and she plopped down in the seat. "Honestly, I don't know how they were so underprepared for this sort of thing in the first place. Reeks of bad management." She said as she watched her Mawile collapse into a seated position since she was pretty exhausted too.

---

post (3/5) | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 7:37:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A sigh of relief when Chu-e joins on the bench. He gives a little stretch before bothering to answer.

"Maybe the pokemon got extra horny this year?" Spring was the usual breeding time. Chu-e would admit this amount of eggs seemed like... excess. Even with his Blissey trying to kiss and hog them all, he wasn't sure he had ever seen this many before. And when he was younger he had hands in robbing a pokemon nursery blind. They had shelves and shelves of eggs in those little incubators- but this still took the cake somehow.

"Seems kind of weird. Maybe something funky is up."
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 19:37:38 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena reached into her bag and pulled out a box of chocolate covered pretzel sticks. After opening it she shook out a pretzel stick and popped it in her mouth before offering some to Chu-e. She snorted at the thought of the pokémon being especially horny this time of year. Seemed like some poorly written cartoon comedy episode.

"Seems kind of weird. Maybe something funky is up." Chu-e commented after a pause. Serena shrugged as she chewed on another pretzel stick. "Who knows?" She said with a shrug, "Maybe you're right. If that's the case..." she said before she lowered her voice so that only Chu-e could hear, "Wouldn't that be something Rocket would want to look into? Maybe it could be related to this energy thing boss man was talking about." Serena referenced Walsh and the announcement he made in the meeting. It was a stretch but if the Underboss thought something was fishy, perhaps it was worth taking a look into.

---

post (4/5) | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 16:02:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At the offer, a stick was plucked from the package. Just one, it was all he could handle, and he would only nibble. It was mostly just to be polite. "Clever. I'll look into that later. That big, fruity deer could have taken a shit behind the daycare and caused this." Even if he worded it as a joke, it was clear Chu-e took 's suggestion seriously.

Either way, a few moments later a pair of young and over eager Grunts showed up. They did seem a bit surprised to see their Underboss and one of their own, perhaps mistaking what Chu-e had meant and thinking they were robbing someone for real, but they started to take the eggs as had been requested. Even if Amora, Chu-e's Blissey, was pouting at being parted with her treasures.

When the two were done and gone, Chu-e sighed and stood up.

"Well... I'm going to file the fake police report. You wanna come or you got places to be?" Either way, he motioned for Amora to follow after him. Selena could follow him or they could part ways for now. Up to her and he wouldn't be offended either way.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 17:23:33 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Clever. I'll look into that later. That big, fruity deer could have taken a shit behind the daycare and caused this." Serena chuckled a little bit and nodded, glad the underboss seemed to take her suggestion seriously. Even if it wasn't much it was enough to know people seriously listened to her.

Sharing the treat with her Mawile before tucking them safely away in her bag once more the pair sat and waited for the 'robbery'. It didn't take long before a couple of grunts came by to take care of the job. Serena nodded to them in greeting, seemed like they weren't prepared for the people they were robbing to be fellow rockets.

Didn't matter, once the grunts left Chu-e sighed and stood up. Serena reached into her pocket pulling out a smoke and did the same. "Well... I'm going to file the fake police report. You wanna come or you got places to be?" Blowing a puff of smoke out into the air she shook her head. "Nah, I'm free. I'll tag along. I've been told I'm quite the impressive actress." She joked as she playfully flipped her hair.

It was true, hell she even managed to land herself a leading role in a movie because of it. Acting like a victim was child's play at this point. She motioned for Titania, her Mawile, to hop in the wagon and she'd pull her along. Giving her a chance to rest if she wanted to. Chu-e's Blissey was welcome to join in as well. If it decided to the pair of trainers and their pokémon would make their way to the station.

---

post (5/5) | xtra notes:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
egg pun
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 19:21:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: