2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
red corner, blue corner [m]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 14:53:37 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"and now introducing...IIIIIIIIIIINCINEMAAAAAASK!" the stadium roared to life with excitement as the roars of various number of incineroars played over the speakers as pyrotechnics went off for the arrival of one of the league's most notable pro wrestlers as he dashed his way towards the ring and jumped through the ropes and onto the white mat that he called home. as he rose to his full height the familiar incineroar like mask was showered in spotlight, signaling the wrestler to flex his bulging bicep for the crowd before taking a mic from the referee in the ring.

"its good to be back in rustboro ain't it?! how about we show the folks at home just how much gold is hidden under that rust tonight! whaddya say folks!" he aimed the mic at the crowd who roared back their sentiments of cheer and excitement. "glad to hear that! cause i'm ready go out and prove i ain't getting rusty like the rest of ya'll! so bring out that challenger, man or 'mon me and my team take on anyone tonight! just hope your prepared go home broken tonight!"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 1:55:46 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"and making his wrestling debut tonight. He's come all the way from the sizzling slopes of Lavaridge, please give it up for THE RED GYARADOS!
    Zac Ramsay walked out into the ring, wearing his custom 'wrestling' kimono. It had been hand crafted by , and despite using Zac's exact measurements it had come out too short, with sleeves more like a t-shirt and a deep v-neck. That's fashion for you. "Howzit goin everybody?" Zac asked casually, his Red Gyarados mask doing very little to disguise his identity. "Great to see so many people here tonight!"
    The roar of the crowd dampened a little, replaced by mild cheers and confused applause. Zac picked up on the crowd's discontent and tried to shift his demeanor into something more appropriate. "If I'm gonna be broken, then you're gonna be obliterated, Incinemask!" he tried, and the crowd cheered.
    Rustboro loved a new face, but The Red Gyarados wasn't what they had been expecting. Zac pulled himself up to his full height, his kimono fluttering ominously. At 6'11" he towered over Incinemask, but could the mild mannered giant face up to the ferocity of the seasoned wrestler?  
"Come on then! Hit me with everything you've got!"    

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 18:40:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

some would say wrestlers wearing a mask would be that some would hide who they were to their audience, to play up a character that's different than their real selves so that people close to them might not find out who they are. watching the red gyarados walk down the ramp however...well it was hard to say that incinemask couldn't tell who might be under that mask. he really only knew one giant around town and he couldn't help but imagine that some of their other friends and aquantices who might be watching might instantly recognize the guy.

still now was the time for action.

"well, you asked for it!" if he was that confident he could stop a raging incineroar then who was he to really debate him? well he could debate him with a drop kick as incinemask ran up to the red gyarados and aimed both of his feet at the man's chest.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 1:58:56 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac was a lover, not a fighter. Sure he was big, but size alone didn't make you a fighter. Not by a long shot. He'd trained a bit with some mid-sized Pokemon in his backyard, but a Mach Punch or two from a Combusken was nothing compared to the double-footed Kazimir Kick! 
    It was like being stomped by a Rhydon. Zac felt his ribs pop and his stomach cave in, as the superhero stomp knocked him backwards. Too high to be stopped by the ropes, Zac toppled right over them. "Bwahh!" Zac shouted, off balance. His arms spun for a heartbeat before he tipped backwards and fell out of the ring. He did half a flip on his way down to the padded floor, and landed face-down with a resounding WHOMP!
    The crowd laughed, confused, before breaking into cheers and applause for Kazimir. An easy victory for Incinemask? That was just another Friday night. 
    Zac climbed to his feet, grabbing the ropes for support. His head and stomach spun. "Nice kick Ka-, uh, Incinemask!" he said, reaching a hand through the ropes to shake with his opponent. "Put 'er there mate."
    Back in the dressing room they could still hear the crowd. The next match had started and the people of Rustboro were cheering for someone else now. "Guess I need a few more 'reps' before I'm up to snuff," he said, taking a drink of his post-match Charja-Cola. "Hey Incinemask, got any tips?"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 12:42:39 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
3/5 TAGGING

"well for starters ya gotta learn how to take a hit! ya got the bulk man but your too soft!" the masked incineroar walked over and raised up zac's arm to slap the slab of muscle that was on it, watching the skin bounce a little as a red mark was left on it and quickly faded. "some endurance training is in order, well that and ya gotta learn how to at least sell yourself well, like faking not being hurt by a hit. luckily ya got one heck of a trainer with ya now." one could almost hear the smile under the mask as the masked wrestler undid the ties on his mask and slipped it off.

kaz's blonde hair spilled out and dripped with sweat that was shook loose as a hand ran through it as he gave the giant man a smile and a flex of his bicep. he wasn't as big as zac but one could tell that his body was well toned enough to show that he did put a lot of work into himself. while his identity as a hero was a much kept secret (for now) his other persona as a wrestler was a secret he was happy to share with others if they ever asked. it was something that was way easier to juggle, after all he only had to don it during matches and press events.

"for real though man i did not expect to toss you out of the ring so easily like that. sorry about that, guess i don't know my own strength anymore." he patted down his thighs as if he was dusting them off only wiping off more sweat instead of dead skin from inaction, "so like why are you even here, figured you're more of a lover than a fighter."

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 9:29:50 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Yeah this was my first real fight since that scrap at the glassware shop," Zac admitted. "And I don't remember much of that, so it can't have been much of a lesson. What type of training should I be doing? Running? Punching stuff?"

With Kaz proudly displaying his body, the differences between their physiques were plain to see. Most of Zac's size was just due to how untoned his body was. If he pared his body down to pure muscle, as Kaz had, they would be much closer to the same size. 

"No worries mate! It certainly won't hurt your image scoring an easy win on a newcomer!" Zac laughed, pulling out a bottle of green milk. "Tell me more about how ya stay in shape!"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 15:24:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
4/5 TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
"sit ups, push ups, and plenty of juice. i mean that's my general routine. but for real i make sure to work every part of my body to build up muscle. i'd suggest focusing on a different part of the body during each day of the week if you want to get your entire body into shape, if ya want some serious muscle then we'd have to work on lifting, though given your size i think you could probably start off with some heavy weights which puts you above the average guy." kaz himself wasn't a personal trainer but he was willing to share what he could with zac. of course there was also his other option that he wondered if the guy would do.

"i also have another way to work out too, and that's with a buddy which is obvious. ya don't want to try and over work yourself without someone there to help you when you get tired, but if you want someone who can really push you maybe find a pokemon that outta really push you to your limits. like-" as he was talking the door to their room opened up an in walked in tigger his incineroar holding an armful of various vending machine drinks and snacks that suddenly froze as it realized that the room it entered was occupied. "hey tigger just in time! see me and my buddy here do a lot of sparring which helps if ya want to know how to defend yourself. after all what's a better combat instructor then a pokemon amiri-whoa!" as if the incineroar understood what kaz was trying to say the cat suddenly dropped what it was holding and grabbed kaz by his thigh and neck and held the blonde over its head and started to lift him up and down like he was a dumbbell and weighed almost nothing.

"put me down ya idiot he doesn't need a demonstration! see what i mean zac?! perfect part-" as he yelled kaz managed to elbow the cat in the face and both of them fell on top of each other as the incineroar's grip was loosened and kaz landed spread eagle on his own pokemon before pushing himself back onto his feet. "y'know...if your that interested in it zac, i can lend ya a hand myself, don't really have any buds to hit the gym with other than this furball and a few other pokemon. if ya want."

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:24:52 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

It was a lot to take in for Zac. Like a lot a lot. A whole new area of science -body science- that he'd never given much thought to. But Kazimir was an enthusiastic teacher, and Zac couldn't have been in better hands. "Hell yeah mate! Count me in!" Zac said, laughing as Kazimir and his cat wrestled. Even in their play fighting, the pair displayed outstanding musculature and some super-slick moves.

"I was just practicing in my back yard, but I think this'll work out better."
Zac had just been trading some blows with his Poliwhirl, Combusken, and Hakamo-o, but they had all evolved during the most recent bout of training, and he could no longer take a hit from any of them. "I hear that there is a great gym down on Slateport Beach. Burnout? works there. Great guy! We should head down there and hit the, uh, weights?"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 20:09:37 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
4/5 TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
"light weights, run treadmills, and do plenty of stretches! got a lot more than just lifting to help build yourself up man. and burnout...think i've heard of that place here and there. its new right? we can totally head over there!" there was sparkle in his eyes as the idea of breaking in some new gym equipment excited him a little bit. "oh we should see if they have some kind of boxing ring too! we'll get ya learning a few basics while we're at it! can't rely too much on all that charja cola and your green thumb y'know."

as he playfully mocks zac his incineroar is busy messing around his phone it noticed the time and starting to freak out and shove the phone as an alarm started to blare loudly in his face. "oh shoot break time is almost over. got a bit of a bit to get to zac, but hey! let me know if ya wanna do this again. i'm sure the Red Gyarados has some fans after tonight, ya sure as heck as one in me. how about after this we go grab a bite, all this wrestling makes a dude hungry like a morpeko!"

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 12:24:36 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Yeah no problem mate! I'm looking forward to doing this again, but I don't think the Red Gyarados will be making an appearance for a while. At least not until I can take a hit!" Zac laughed. He rubbed the spot on his chest where Kaz had kicked him. I'll try not to heal the bruise, Zac thought. It's a good reminder.

"I'll be watching the next round, mate, and we can grab some food after." On queue, Zac's stomach rumbled. "All I've had today is cola and some hearty grub is really gonna hit the spot. Now get out there and give 'em something to cheer for!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 5:03:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: