[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
I know all your secrets[break]I know all your lies
I know all secrets[break]I know all your lies

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
I’ve got news coming, I’ve seen it all from the start. I know where you keep’em, buried deep inside. No, you can’t hide your secrets and lies.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

The past two weeks had been a mixture of stressful and exciting. Funnily enough, Killian had Rocket to blame for both. They'd given him something to new learn in Shadow Pokemon and Avatars. Both of which he'd been attempting to research ravenously. The information was sparse, but he enjoyed the digging. It reminded him of his days pouring over stolen books from Goldenrod's library. Trying to learn as much as possible about anything he could get his hands on.

[break][break]

Killian's stress came from the increasingly dangerous situations kept finding herself in. Just the other day, she and several others almost drowned chasing after one of Rocket's creations. Troubling, to say the least. It felt like both of them could use a break and something other than alcohol and cigarettes to help unwind.

[break][break]

He'd suggested a date, thinking they'd go to a movie or eat somewhere fancy. Lex wanted a picnic, however, and Killian had to admit it did sound nice. The Mauville City rooftop wasn't a terrible location for one either. It offered fresh air, a beautiful view, and convenient shopping on the floors below. You know, just in case they got bored with mother nature.

[break][break]

"I don't think we've ever gone on a picnic before." Killian spread their blanket out against the grass. "Why the sudden interest in one?" he asked with a curious smile.

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Mission
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 43px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;margin-left:-5px;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:158px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-170px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#a3a3a3;font-size:12px; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 23:51:09 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Stressful was an understatement. The danger of her most recent endeavors hadn’t quite faded yet. A painful scar across her palm wrapped in a bandage was still a bitter reminder of literally coming face to face with death. Somehow, she was spared that fate. It was a jarring awakening back to reality where her life hung in the balance each and every day. One day it was going to catch up to her, and luck wasn’t going to save her and .

It was a beautiful day, especially on top of the tall, Mauville building. The city was stretched out before them to enjoy along with their picnic. Her gaze moved from the view towards Killian when she heard his voice, “I don’t think we have, either,” she agreed, thinking hard on it for a moment. Goldenrod city didn’t have many “pretty” places for a picnic

The question prompted her to look at her bandaged hand. Lex flexed and curled her fingers, the dull pain turned sharp making her flinch slightly, “I liked the idea of being . . outside,” The last thing she wanted was to be stuck inside – trapped like on the submarine. The thought made her shudder before she settled onto the blanket, leaning back on her only good hand and resting the injured on her knee, “Gotta admit it’s nice,” her gaze moved from Killian and back out towards the view of the city.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 6:51:05 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

I’ve got news coming, I’ve seen it all from the start. I know where you keep’em, buried deep inside. No, you can’t hide your secrets and lies.

He followed Lex's eyes to her bandaged hand, his smile fading. Of course, the submarine had something to do with it. Killian should have suspected as much. Almost drowning inside a metal tube would make anyone want to be outside. It pained him that he hadn't been there to help her - to save her.

[break][break]

All he could do for Lex now was comfort her.

[break][break]

Killian joined Lex on the blanket. Sitting down behind her, she'd feel Killian's arms as they wrapped around her. Gently, he pulled her between his legs and into his embrace. His head leaned forward, lips inches above Lex's cheek, "Outside is a nice change of pace." he planted a kiss. It didn't matter to him where they were anyway. As long as they were together, that's all that mattered.

[break][break]

A gentle breeze swept over the rooftop, blowing a family of Floette into the couple's field of view. The Floette playfully waved to the pair as they passed.

[break][break]

[break]

"Yeah, I'd say the view is pretty fantastic." he whispered. Killian smiled at the Floette, "Seeing a swarm of Floette is supposed to be a good omen." or so he'd read. Killian didn't put much stalk in superstition, but he thought Lex might find it comforting.

notes about this post

Mission

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 43px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;margin-left:-5px;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:158px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-170px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#a3a3a3;font-size:12px; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 20:10:25 GMT

Killian caught her attention again when he moved to join her on the blanket. She would have been disappointed with anything less than being wrapped up in his arms. Lex was malleable to his touch, happily settling between his legs and leaning back against his chest. One hand rested on his thigh while the other gently traced lines across one of his arms. To Lex, there was nothing in the world better than his touch. The feeling was only emphasized by the lingering of the kiss he left on her cheek.

Lex nodded in agreement, smiling as the flower pokemon floated passed them on the breeze, “Oh really?” she mused, tilting her head to lean it against him, “That’d be nice if that was true” she grinned up at him. Just like Killian, Lex didn’t have an appreciation for superstitious nonsense, “They are pretty cute, though,” Lex could at least appreciate that as one waved towards them. She only smiled, not wanting to break away from Killian’s touch.

A subtle movement of her head brought his silhouette into view, “How’s your research going?” A broad question, but something Killian had been quite focused on in light of recent events. It had even been difficult to distract him which was something Lex was extraordinarily good at. Lex had been quite busy as well with Rocket increasing the frequency and number of jobs they tasked her with, including a quite big one coming up.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 12:07:37 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

The burdens of life felt lighter after Lex melted into his embrace. Her fingers gliding gracefully across his arm forced his eyes shut. For a moment, he enjoyed the rise and fall of her chest. Everything around him faded into the background. There was only him and Lex.

[break][break]

These were the moments he enjoyed the most. Moments he thought he'd never have. Before Lex, there was no one important, no one worth chasing halfway across the world. She was Killian's north star. His brilliant beacon in a world shrouded in darkness. was everything he wanted and more.

[break][break]

Blue eyes opened at the sound of her voice. "Yeah, we could use some good luck." he'd said it like a joke, but it wasn't untrue. Kaito was breathing down their necks, and then there was Rocket. They were due for a bit of good fortune.

[break][break]

Killian's hand moved to her thigh, "My research?" he stopped to think. His fingers ran enticingly down Lex's leg. "Its been surprisingly difficult." his head titled to meet her eyes. Beautiful, the color of amber and gold. Whenever he looked into them, Killian saw the world. Boundless and free.

[break][break]

"The Avatar side of things, anyway. Getting intel on Shadow Pokemon hasn't been as difficult. Your pal Gavin is an excellent source of information." he lowered his lips to Lex's ear. His breath hot, Killian whispered, "Let's talk about all that later. There are better things on my mind." lips pressed against her neck. Killian kissed his way to her shoulder. He made sure to take his time, nibbling and sucking as he pleased.

[break][break]

Sex under a sea of flowers? It was too good of an opportunity for Killian to let pass.

[break][break]

The hand caressing Lex's thigh inched further up her leg in a slow, deliberate tease. His other moved overtop her arm, a finger brushing against the length of her skin. He grabbed her hand and attempted to interlock it with his own.[break][break]

His fingers touched the top of her pants. They lingered there, tracing a line across the fabric's edge - waiting for consent.

[break][break]

Should Lex not be too distracted to glance at their surroundings. She'd find that the roof was oddly vacant. Not a Valerie, Mina, Lillie, Opal, or Bede anywhere in sight. A trick, one of many, that she'd be more than familiar with.

notes about this post

A hot and steamy rooftop picnic

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 6:33:07 GMT

Difficult? Her lips pulled into a frown. That wasn’t what she was expecting. Killian always had tricks up his sleeve when it came to gathering information. She was painfully aware of the resources he left back in Johto in order to more here to be with here. He was forced to come with little, and they dare not go back. She felt helpless as to how much she could offer. She was certainly not as resourceful, but her connections in Hoenn, so far, had proved somewhat useful at least.

Lex found herself a little more comforted knowing that the introduction she had established with Gavin had helped somewhat. She nodded subtly, knowing that no one knew more about Shadow Pokemon than Gavin. She was glad she could be of some help.

Her discomfort quickly dissipated at the sensation of his hot breath on her ear. It was painfully clear Killian had other things on his mind. Lex certainly didn’t mind.

As paranoid as Lex always was, she didn’t miss the fact that the rooftop was empty. Familiar with Killian’s clever tactics, it didn’t come as a surprise either. She was happy for the privacy. She knew that they were safe, and they could wholly enjoy each other’s company without having to divide their attention.

Amber eye fluttered closed at his touch against her neck. The soft brush of his lips and gentle tug of his teeth against her skin made goosebumps swell down her arms. With the combination of the teasing touch against her hips, she thought she was nearly about to explode. Although she had felt it countless times, it never got old.

Fingers curled between his as Killian's hand moved into hers. Lex's other hand slid behind his head, curling her fingers into his hair to encourage the sensual movement down her neck. The way he moved brought his ear dangerously close to her lips. Lex couldn’t help but reach out to nibble lightly on his ear lobe, “What are you waiting for?” she whispered into his ear, lips brushing it gently before slowly moving down to place a gentle kiss on his cheek.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 16:08:12 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Fingers in his hair, lips against his ear - Lex knew all of his weak spots. Killian couldn't help but shiver. How many times had they done this? A hundred? More? Every time felt better than the last. Their appetite for each other seemed bottomless. Their lust so potent hormonal teens looked tame in comparison.

[break][break]

Teeth sank deeper into her neck. Not hard enough to break the skin, but deep enough to be more than a nibble. Another wave of pleasure shot through Killian. Tip-toeing fingers at the edge of Lex's pants unbuttoned them. Tempting as it was to slide his hand down between her legs, he waited. There was a perverse sense of satisfaction taken from the denial of pleasure.

[break][break]

Killian pulled his head back with a teasing smile. With a seductive whisper, "I'm waiting for you to say please." he teased. He licked his lips and lowered them closer to her's. Tantalizing, barely touching, they were inches away from a kiss.

[break][break]

"Once you do, I'll happily keep going."

notes about this post

S is for the simple need

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 2:17:49 GMT

Killian predictably shivered beneath the hot breath against his ear and the gentle brush of her lips. Years of practice had made them both masters when it came to their salacious games. Lex knew every inch of him with an unmatched intimacy others craved. She knew every little button, and what each one elicited. The combinations were endless which made it that much more fun.

Lex wasn’t the only one with tricks up her sleeve. Killian knew every inch of her as well as she knew him. The pressure of his teeth made her body tense beneath his embrace. A soft, involuntary gasp preceded her biting her own lip in an effort to contain her excitement.

The heat was rising, threatening to consume her with blind passion. It wasn’t a surprise Killian paused to keep it from her. A frustrating tactic, to say the least, but in the end the denial always seemed to make it that much more satisfying.

Cherry lips curled into a playful smile, her head shifting slightly in a subtle shake while he hovered so close. The mischief in his eyes was clear as day. This was one of his favorite games, and two could play at it. Lex wasn’t ready to give in quite yet.

A small move forward attempted to take his lower lip between her teeth, a slow, deliberate tug meant to be just as equally frustrating as the fingers lingering at her hips, “Come now, Killian,” she whispered once his lip slid between her teeth, “We both know I don’t beg,” which was only partially true. Press the right buttons and she’d sing like a Tailow.

E is for the Ecstasy

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 18:42:40 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Of course, she put up a fight. Killian wouldn't have expected anything less from her. Part of the fun was getting her to plead. It made the moment she sang taste that much richer.

[break][break]

Lex tugged on his lip, treating him to the same slow teased he'd given her. She didn't beg? Someone was telling tall tales. "How bold of you to lie. When you know, I can prove you wrong." he pulled his bottom lip free. But it didn't go far, joining his other in planting a kiss on her lips. Salty yet sweet, he never tired of the way she tasted.

[break][break]

Using her tactics against her, Killian intensified their kiss. His teeth sank into her bottom lip with a gentle nibble. He gave her just enough time to adjust to the pressure before biting harder. Ever so slightly, he tugged to tease her further. He unfurled his fingers from hers. Hungrily, both hands clutched the fabric of Lex's top. An obstacle in his way. Killian removed it with a tear.

[break][break]

His mind went black, lust taking over as he pressed all the right buttons.

notes about this post

X is just to mark the spot

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 13:46:54 GMT

A lie? Or a well-crafted tease to provoke him into proving it? Her grin grew wicked at his words. “Promise?” Another enticing tease, but a useless question. She knew Killian wouldn’t disappoint – he never did.

His lips met hers in a kiss that quickly escalated into something more. Lex’s hunger for him was insatiable. As the intensity grew, she found herself growing less patient. The tantalizing pulls on her lip made her shudder as all self-control began to fade. Fingers coiled deeper into his curls, tugging in approval to match the increased pressure on her lip. The other hand that tightly held his moved to his thigh as he clutched at her top. Lex’s chest rose in anticipation with a sharp inhale.

The aggressive move simultaneously flung the last of her restraint off the roof. Her entire body spun to face him as she pressed into their kiss with vigor. She refused to wait any longer. Skilled hands moved to rest at his belt. A gentle tug loosened it and laid bare her intentions.

And that’s when the world around them faded, and all that existed was him.

fade to black

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fragments [M | SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 3:41:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: