[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Rustling from the back pantry alerts Stormy to the mischievous tail-wagging of more than one bothersome and adorable Charmander. At some point, it seemed that the little bastards had escaped from their penned in section of the house. Plenty of fresh air and space to romp around and tussle and they chose to ransack the house. As babies do.[break][break]

"Hey, woah now! What the hell are you guys doin' in there? Those crackers are mine you greedy beggars!"[break][break]

She snatches the chewed on box from the nearest one, shooing them all out of the closet with her foot. They bounce away, grunting and whining in protest. The woman thumbs over the damp, gnawed on cardboard briefly before she's distracted by a vibration in her pocket. Fishing the cellphone out, the screen comes to life to show her several missed calls and a couple of text messages. [break][break]

Despite her exasperation, a smile creeps across her features. She turns around to tilt the forward facing camera. It captures a photo of her exhausted, smiling face alongside her Charmander presently.. setting fire to the couch?![break][break]

"Oh, shit-- please, no! Stop that!"[break][break]

The photo is sent back with an apology that's almost certainly spelt wrong. She sets the phone down on the countertop before darting after the Charmander's, fire extinguisher in hand.[break][break]

[break]

notes: toddler training

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
raising little peppers [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 5:58:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

when he saw the picture that was sent to him there was two things about it. one was that stormy's couch was on fire but that was the least important thing. second was that she had a slew of new babies that she didn't bother to even ask kazimir if he wanted to see them. this had to be fixed immediately.

already kazimir was off towards lavaridge with his own charizard scorcher giving him a lift as the two sped their ways to the hot springs town as fast as scorch's wings could carry them both. when they reached stormy's house kazimir wasted no time in even landing and jumped off his charizard and rolled along the floor and popped up in front of stormy's door looking for the spare key in a fake volcanic that he convinced her to at least keep in case of emergencies, or he got for her he honestly forgot why he thought a fake volcanic rock was a good gift for her.

however he managed to find it and quickly swung the door open with a wild grin on his face. "UNCLE KAZ IS HERE FOR THE BABIES!" the charmanders stopped in their tracks as they turned to face kazimir with confused looks on their faces. it wasn't until scorcher poked his head out from behind kazimir that they suddenly started crying out in joy and ran right towards the door. kazimir lowered himself with open arms ready to accept their love only to be passed by them as they weaved under his arms to go right for scorcher, jumping on the surprised charizard as he fell on his back and was dogpiled on by his younger cousins.

kazimir just stood there, heartbroken, disbelief spread across his face. a man rejected by the very thing he loves. truly this was the most worst of his days.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 22:27:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
The door bursts open just as she's wrangled one of the Charmander into her arms. She gasps in shock as the baby Pokemon kicks hard off of her chest in his eagerness to blast through the open door. Kazimir's announcement is ultimately ignored entirely by the youngsters, however, as they barrel past him to jump on the man's Charizard instead.[break][break]

"Kaz!"[break][break]

She witnesses his heartbreak as the babies clamber all over the other Pokemon. Of course, their attention span even to the Charizard is fleeting before they take off into the back yard to cause more havoc. The grunts and groans of the woman's own Charizard rise as baby Pokemon bite and chew and scratch them as well.[break][break]

"Now I'm heartbroken- did you only come here to see the babies?"[break][break]

She pouts, arms crossed over her chest as she approaches him. But eventually, she opens up her arms to invite him in for a hug.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 4:31:26 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"uh...." shit she found him out, he really was only here for the babies. still he figured he could at least turn this whole thing around if he just did the smart thing. butter her up. "what i can't do both? see some cute babies and see a friend? honestly storms i'm hurt." folding his arms and pouting with is tongue stuck out it didn't stop kazimir from suddenly moving forward and walking into her open hug wrapping a single arm around her and pulling her into him.

as his gaze lowered itself onto her he spotted the singed remains of her couch and kept his eyes trained on it. such destruction from cut little monsters. it was a bit terrifying. "so uh...those little spicy nuggets causing you trouble? cause like i saw that there was a fire in that picture. kinda assumed it was you till i saw the babies-i mean charmanders."

outside scorcher followed the charmanders to their back yard letting out disgruntled noises as he supervised them. he hated babysitting sometimes. case in point when one of them was trying to light a piece of fence on fire and the larger lizard had to verbally get angry before patting the flames down with its own foot.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 19:26:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Uh-huh, sure you are. Liar."[break][break]

But he steps up to pull her into him. It's rough and her face is smooshed against his chest before she rearranges her limbs to fit more comfortably. In the process, she laughs, fitting her arm around his waist, warmth rising in her chest at the familiarity and the simplicity of it. [break][break]

"Nope, definitely them. I have a pretty good handle on my own firepower, thank you very much."[break][break]

And the fire had been handled. Though the room still smelled a little bit like smoke and burning fabric, she had haphazardously patched up the burn holes. The key was really to keep the Charmander out of her living room.[break][break]

"I really didn't mean for you to come over though, I'm sure you have more important things to get to today. I know we had plans -- but I'm a little bit preoccupied today. Sometimes I really bite off more than I can chew."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 19:57:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

even as she gave an apology kazimir laughed lightly at it, "yo that's fine. we can make do some other day. besides i think your burnt couch might say otherwise. ya know you could at least call me if ya need help with something." he leans back a little to get a good look at what remained of her couch. out of the corner of his eyes he could see out a window and see his charziard walking around looking tired as charmanders held onto its wings as it did.

"besides why do you have so many charmanders? did you catch them recently or like, are you running a day care service now for fire types? i know your all about being a firebird storms but c'mon. playing with fire is an expression not an actual thing y'know." he pulls away from the hug but still gives her a playful pat on the head. "besides since i'm here, might as well help watch the little ones right?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 20:13:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy purposely avoids his gaze at the suggestion she ask for help. That was usually the farthest thing from her mind, she was far too stubborn to even consider it. Whenever the going got tough, she got tougher. She'd bite her tongue and swallow her fear and simply push past it. There was no swallowing her pride, there was only conquering any situation she found herself in.[break][break]

"Yeah, yeah.."[break][break]

She responds dismissively, though there isn't any heart behind her words. When he eventually pulls away to pat her head and grill her about why she had so many Charmander, the telltale scream of Wadjet returning home reverberated through the window. She descends, landing in the backyard so that the Charmander inevitably break away from Scorcher.[break][break]

"I've had them for a few months now. The safari zone had an influx of wild ones and I couldn't say no to their adorable faces.. but they were easier to manage six months ago. Now they're about ready to evolve and they're getting rowdy."[break][break]

She scratches the back of her neck awkwardly, looking a little bit sheepish. With a flick of her wrist, however, she leads him toward the back patio door so they can watch them without intervening.[break][break]

"I can handle them, I just usually have a little bit more assistance with my other Charizard stepping in."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 16:56:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
4/5 TAGGING

"speak of the devil looks like ol' wadjet's home. well if you need a few more nanny charizards i could always leave scorcher here for a night or two if you want. he's the more mature of my two." as they head out to the patio to watch scorcher was indeed helping out as he could. when the black form of wadjet landed the charmanders all dropped from scorcher and gathered around the shinier of the two. all except for one who was holding onto scorcher's back and didn't quite stick the landing as he let go and landed on his little bottom.

the cry was almost heartbreaking as the charmander started to wail in pain. scorcher's tail suddenly wrapped around it and pulled it closer to the charizard as he sniffed the little baby gaining its attention. with a low rumble in his throat he wrapped a wing around the little one who leaned into it, wiping its tears against the flap.

kazimir soon pushed himself into the wing, already walking towards them as soon as he saw the little one fall onto his butt. "awww don't worry there little guy, just a bruise. we got some nice treats inside if that'll make ya happy. maybe some moo moo milk too?" the blonde cooed as he picked up charmander despite its protesting at trying to reach for scorcher. however when it was brought up against kazimir's chest it started to relax and look up at him with curious eyes. "oh man, your bigger than i thought. maybe too much moo moo milk and you'll be a giant in no time." he laughed walked back to stormy holding the little one, "so are you planning on keeping all of these guys? cause i swear train them up and you could have a whole squadron of deadly flying monsters. ain't that right little guy? who's a little ball of firey death." he asked stormy then quickly turned his attention tot he charmander as he touched noses with it.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 19:09:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh my God.. really? You wouldn't mind? Er-- what about Scorcher though, are you sure he'd be alright?"[break][break]

She glances past the man to the Charizard standing alongside Wadjet. She can't really tell, but she can only assume that he isn't exactly having the best time. It was the same pinched expression that Wadjet and even Sehkmet wore sometimes when they were requested to hand back and babysit.[break][break]

More and more often, Stormy couldn't find the beasts when she needed them. They'd learned to stay out of sight if they didn't feel like babysitting - which was never.[break][break]

"Oh dear!"[break][break]

Not one to baby her Charmander's when they expressed crocodile tears, she watches as Scorcher takes charge following the ones slip-up. It wails something fierce, but the Charizard is efficient in tucking it in close and reassuring it. She smiles thoughtfully, pausing only to watch as Kazimir steps in to gather the baby into his arms.[break][break]

"Yeah, that's the plan! I mean, not necessarily the 'flying deadly monsters' part, but.. The League can always use more hands on deck, and I figured training up a squad of powerful and reliable Charizard wouldn't hurt. The plan is for them to be capable of taking orders from anyone - but obviously they'll be mine."[break][break]

The woman reaches for her Charmander's one hand, plucking affectionately at his claws.[break][break]

"They're ready to evolve soon, I think. Then I'll have a bunch of angsty little teenage hotheads- oh joy."[break][break]

Stormy glances up at Kazimir, and the affectionate gaze she'd given to her Charmander extends to him as well.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 14:20:09 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
5/5 TAGGING

"oh he'll get cranky about it, but i think he'll do it. guys got a soft spot for smaller pokemon, ain't that right?" kaz looks over to his charizard who's been eyeing the three of them and listening in on the conversation only to turn away from kaz's glance and smile as his cheeks turned a bit pink as he went over to the other ones to busy them as they crawled all around him once again.

meanwhile kazimir couldn't help but laugh both at the sight of the large pokemon looking embarrassed and stormy's comment about them turning into angsty teenagers. "oh man and you got a handful of them. that's going to be chaos. still i know you'll be able to manage them, just go full momma ursarang on them and they'll listen. in the meantime we can probably do something to slow down their emo phase, how about a movie? something cute."

with that he put the charmander into stormy's hands as he headed back inside to turn on the tv with the sound of it attracted the little baby lizards who jumped off from climbing around on wadjet and scorcher and running inside, curious to see what was going on. as kazimir stuck a bag of popcorn in a microwave he noticed the group of them gather around the door frame and waved for them to come on inside. "c'mon in guys, we're gonna watch some movies. hope you like popcorn! hey stormy you got any dvds or streaming on here by the way? i think some like that one movie...what was it, the one with the stoutland, meowth, and rockruff get lost? think they might like something like that-hey easy its not ready yet!"

as he tried to ask his question he was quickly swarmed by the charmanders being enticed by the smell of popcorn that the one in stormy's arms wriggled his way out of her grasp to join his brothers and sisters in jumping on kazimir's lets for some delicious food as he tried to pull himself away from the microwave and fell over onto the floor from all the weight on his legs as the gaggle of fire lizards were busy trying to jump onto the counter for the popcorn as the microwave beeped signaling that its job was finished.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 2:07:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Well.. if he's alright with it, who am I to say no? I could use the extra set of wings."[break][break]

Stormy watches the scene unfold, a fond smile growing. She tilts her head just a bit, sighing softly. [break][break]

"And when I meant 'anyone' I rather meant like.. people I work with. I'd like to think they'd shut down like a shopping cart with one of those automatic locking systems. That they'll know the difference between someone trustworthy and someone who might not be and not become an issue."[break][break]

But the more she thought about it, the more stressed she felt.[break][break]

But she manages to smile a bit at Kazimir's confidence and encouragement. It makes her feel a little bit better to know that someone important to her believes in what she's doing. When he approaches with a Charmander, she opens her arms for the baby to curl into them. He leaves to turn the TV on, and the rest all come running inside as well. [break][break]
"Uhh-- yeah, I think I've been bumming off of 's streaming services. Should come up when the TV turns on fully."[break][break]

She sets down the Charmander squirming in her arms and watches as it races off to join the cuddle pile of baby lizards on the carpet. They stare up at the idle screen, and Stormy manages to locate the movie that Kaz had mentioned.[break][break]

With the Pokemon distracted for a moment, Stormy approaches the man-- only for the smell of popcorn to attract the babies. They swarm at her feet just as she had been about to be bold and wrap the man in a hug.[break][break]

"We might need to make a little extra.."[break][break]

She chuckles, tired.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 13:45:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
5/5 TAGGING

kazimir manages to push off some of the charmanders off of his legs and slowly rise to his feet only to be met with a hug by stormy as she approached him. instinctively he wrapped his arms around her and returned the hug until one of the little charmanders tugged on his leg and broke up their little moment as kazimir went to pour the popcorn into a bowl and put in another bag to make sure they had more than enough.

"yeah knowing these little guys i can only imagine they'll try to scarf a whole bag down in seconds. now c'mon ya babies, go sit at the couch and let's enjoy the movie!" his firm voice convinced them to so and wait for him and stormy in front of the tv screen as the last batch of popcorn was made and he lead stormy towards the couch and hit play on the television.

as the movie played kazimir would occasionally drop a piece of popcorn for the little charmanders to catch in their mouths. as the movie played kazimir's eyes started to droop more and more as it went on and soon he let out a yawn as he raised his arms above his head to stretch them out and wrap one of them around stormy's shoulder. "hey, if scorcher ain't enough hands ya can always..call on me...y'know? would love...to watch over...zzz" sleep overtook him as he slumped over and his head rested against stormy's shoulder fast asleep and his body's movements knocked the popcorn onto the floor which was greeted with a swarm of charmanders jumping on it and eating their fill.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 2:44:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy chuckles as she is lead back into the livingroom. In between all of the fire-breathing babies, the popcorn, and Kazimir, Stormy finds a spot for herself. Of course, she is quickly joined by Kaz himself, to which she smiles up at him briefly.[break][break]

One thing leads to another, and while she's eating popcorn and quietly sobbing at all of the sad parts, Kazimir is mumbling in her ear and drifting off to sleep. His warmth coupled with the inability to escape leads her to watching as the popcorn bowl is dropped. [break][break]

She exhales softly as Kaz's head rests against her shoulder. With a gentle shake of her head, the woman succumbs to her fate and Kazimir's cuddling. Soon enough, they're both fast asleep curled up together on the couch- and with Charmanders galore to keep them extra warm all night.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 4:36:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: