[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Coffee pours into a second mug, sloshing up the side with the ferocity of her pour. It splashes her hand but she doesn't flinch, merely cleans it up and wipes down the counter briefly before handing it over.[break][break]

And then, once they're both sitting and the smell of coffee filters through her system, her eyes flash.[break][break]

"You didn't do it much before."[break][break]

She lowers the mug from her lips to set it down in front of her. He draws her attention to the badge pinched between his fingers. It manages to dry out her mouth and she blinks, returning her gaze to Matias.[break][break]

"So you're here for good then?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 15:00:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i didn't do it at all."

the badge draws his attention for a few, but he soon returns it to his pocket. he takes another sip, nodding.

"for now. there are some things that i'd like to do here. not sure how long it'll take me but i'll get them done. until then, i guess you're stuck with your brother."

"how are the others?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 15:05:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"They're around."[break][break]

She seems uncomfortable, unsure how best to respond. Family matters had always been a sensitive subject for the woman, one that she vehemently rejected. Stormy Silph was a Silph in last name only, and a last name she had more recently come to renounce.[break][break]

"I know Yui would be happy to see you."[break][break]

More than that, she'd be ecstatic. The young woman's reaction upon reuniting with Stormy had also been excitable. She drums her fingers against the side of her cup.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 17:32:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i'm going to see her soon. i hear fernie has her working for him."

the warmth of the mug is comforting. it reminds him of simpler times; takes him back to sitting by the fire place in their mansion.

"he's done a lot, too, hasn't he?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 17:42:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Probably works harder than any of us."[break][break]

She breathes in slowly, crossing one leg over the other. Curiosity prompts Stormy to pry into his personal life, perhaps in an attempt to allow him to pry into her own.[break][break]

"Are you still seeing Valerie?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: use one of these names in a post in any capacity: valerie, mina, lillie, opal, bede. complete

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 5:26:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"who?" it takes him a moment, maybe two, before he shrugs. "probably not. i imagine i'm not the best person to date."

"are you seeing anyone?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 17:00:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy stares at him for a moment as if the man had three heads. She doesn't press the issue further, however, especially after the question is turned back around on her.[break][break]

"No, too busy."[break][break]

[break]

notes: use one of these names in a post in any capacity: valerie, mina, lillie, opal, bede. complete

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 4:39:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"no sort of valerie in your life?" he clicks his tongue. "nevermind! i shouldn't pry."

one final sip drains what little coffee remains from the mug. he places it on the table; leaning back to stretch his arms after.

"so, elite four. what's it like?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 4:45:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy avoids the question and the teasing remark - he was prying simply by declaring that he wouldn't - by lifting her mug to her lips and staring at him from across it.[break][break]

"Not at the moment."[break][break]

She sips, savoring the bitterness as it meets the bitterness in her chest. Once again, another wash of grief tickles at the back of her mind. They were easier to manage, but they were still incredibly heavy.[break][break]

"It's basically a magazine model cover job. Lots of interviewing, schedules packed with taking photos and keeping up appearances. The whole battling gig sort of died down when aliens started falling out of the sky. Y'know how it goes."[break][break]

Not that she was complaining, as strong a battler as she was, she much preferred the more relaxed job description. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 4:53:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"it sounds like more than that. aren't you four also tasked with protecting the region? or does that just come naturally?"

matias wears a face of indifference trickled with just enough curiosity to keep it innocent. he crosses his arms, looking for her answer.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 4:56:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Why are you asking me if you already know the answer?"[break][break]

Her brows come together and she sets the cup down with perhaps a little more force than necessary.[break][break]

"Of course we are."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 4:59:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"just wanted to confirm."

what tension may be building is lost on him. to matias, this is still innocent.

"and how do you get along with the others?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 5:01:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lavaridge town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"You're fishing."[break][break]

Her voice is taut, defensive. Stormy watches him carefully, gaze unwavering.[break][break]

"Fine."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,082 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 5:05:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]her accusation is met with feigned confusion. him? fishing? definitely not. regardless, he is the first to break their gaze. he turns away, chuckling softly.

"good! that's how it should be. one cohesive unit, or at least one that shares the same goals.

that's the problem with the league now, isn't it?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
far apart [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 5:10:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
"What do you want, Matias?"

Agitation grows in her tone the more he prys. She watches him glance away and it only fuels what he believes is his interrogation.

"The region has seen hard time after hard time. We're recovering."