he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A New Avatar and his Babysitter
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 6:52:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

'With their blessing'? the hell did they mean by that? [break][break]

A question that seemed to be answered by will of fire it seems. As as soon as he though the the Reshiram shoot fire at him, panic erupted in him as the fire encircled him. Even Salem wasn't sure what to do as the fire some how passed any Light Screen they casted earlier. All it did was bring back the flashbacks once more of when his father's pyroar shot at him. All he could do was shut his eyes as the fire engulfed him, he awaited the same pain from years back. Though as it finally hit there was no pain, just a warmth. Terrified, yet curious Razz opens his good eye to see himself set a flame. Fearful huffs are all that escape him as all he can do is look at the flames in his hands as they snuff out. [break][break]

Razz feels like he's going to be sick all over again as Reshiram continues on, the ranger looking toward the body as they mention of killing another avatar was grounds for transfer. Just what the hell did that mean? Does this mean whoever this was Reshiram should've given them their blessing? Was the bond between them and their old partner that strong? Honestly everything was a bit much to handle as everything felt hot and he hated it. He feels a bit lost in his own head as the dragon speaks to Lucas about his 'responsibility.' Rude. [break][break]

=Call for me when you need me... and you will need me=
[break][break]

Reshiram's speaks their words coming off very ominous to the ranger before the white dragon takes off into the air as if nothing has happened. Right, where to even begin with all this. "So... how willing are you to say we just encountered a totem sized Duraludon in our report?" Razz can't help but ask because saying they confronted a legend was not something he wanted to do. Though he knows this conversation will be covering much more than their report.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 21:41:51 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

Lucas watched Reshiram depart with a slightly bewildered look on his face, unsure what exactly made him qualified to be keeping track of their avatar, though he would be sure to not shirk the responsibility that had been entrusted upon either of them by the legend. “We...have a lot to discuss.” He turned towards the rookie, giving them a quick look over to see if they changed at all considering the power that had been bestowed unto him. “Raziel Pryde, the Chosen of Reshiram.” Lucas glanced towards the Buzzswole whose nature hadn’t registered with him until the moment that the series of events had passed and they were left alone to speak. “Owner of an Ultra Beast.”

There was a moment of silence where Lucas mulled over his thoughts, pacing slightly in the grass with his arms crossed over his chest in contemplation. “That’s...more than I expected to be confronted with today.” Finally, he turned towards Razz with his decision determined. “Unfortunately, I don’t know any of that. We simply encountered a totem sized Duraludon and handled the issue, no problem.”

Despite the agreement to cover this incident up for their sake, Lucas had a serious look on his face that had been the result of a number of unanswered questions. “However, I’m going to need to know all about your dead alter-ego. You told Reshiram you did a number of terrible things, I want to know all of them.” This was the only way he could trust after the admission he’d made to the legendary Pokémon, if they trusted him with these secrets in return.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 22:09:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz can't help but physically cringe when he hears his real name. It was something he hasn't heard in over two years, and he didn't expect to ever hear it again. From not just one but TWO people now. Or maybe just one because he isn't sure Reshiram counts as a 'person.' "Can you not? There is a reason why that name is dead," he ask, definitely feeling vulnerable because of everything he's had to admit to. Then to top it all off he has to comment about the Ultra Beast and Razz looks over toward Crimson who perks up at being mentioned before flexing because YES! He was an Ultra Beast and he was a cool one at that! So cool~[break][break]

There is some form of relief when the other seems to be in agreement with him about them having encountered a Duraludon. For now Razz just looks down at his hands as they were feeling hot for some reason as the other seemed to ponder the information. Where as the now avatar was trying to figure out what the hell happened to his body. [break][break]

He only finally looks over at his fellow Ranger when they seem to want details. "Why?" he couldn't process it, "Isn't just knowing of it enough? That crap was the past and I rather just move forward."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 22:48:11 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

“You should be more worried if I didn’t want to know about them.” Lucas commented with a small shrug, stepping over to lean against one of the nearby trees with arms still crossed over his chest. “Do you really not see why someone in my position might be concerned?” Chosen of Reshiram or not, he was still technically their superior and he had a duty to make sure that Razz belonged in this organization. “Moving on with your past means confronting it, not pretending that it doesn’t exist.” A sigh escaped his lips, knowing that he’d been forced to deal with his own trauma a number of times since coming to Hoenn. “I’ve seen your records, or at least as much as the ones in which I have access. Despite what you did in your past, I can tell you are trying to be a good person now, and apparently Reshiram thinks the same.”

Lucas chewed his lip in thought, considering the situation one more time before speaking. “You don’t have to tell me now, but some day.” Pushing himself off the tree, he circled around to gather up the remainder of his Pokémon, replacing them to their respective Pokeballs. “The truth is important, Razz.” He said, finally turning towards the rookie once more. “If you should take anything away from today, it should be that.” Lucas scooped up the remainder of his belongings, slinging the bag over his shoulder with a small smile. “Also the fact that i’m essentially your baby-sitter now, that's equally important.”

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 4:13:08 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

If he were thinking more clearly Razz probably would be able to see the other's perspective better. With the earlier fire, having to admit his deepest truths, and then literally being set ON FIRE making his hands hot. He was far from rational thinking, he grips at his headband slightly at the reminder, "Of course I can't escape it! Hell just looking in the god damn mirror every morning is a reminder of the past is it so wrong to want it to stay there?" Razz throws down his hand in frustration, the fresh new avatar clearly not in clear control as from his hand is a small ball of fire releases and sets off on the ground next to him. Due to the weak nature of it it seems to go off more like a firework than anything dangerous. [break][break]

A yelp escapes him as he moves back from it in shock. So this was a legends blessing huh? God he hated it, "S-sorry, sorry sorry," he repeats, "I don't... I didn't..." he brings his hands to his waist to prevent another thing like that. After witnessing it some of his pokemon can't help but step back in shock at what their trainer seemed to do. He is having a hard time right now. [break][break]

As Lucas starts packing up his own pokemon Razz just squats down to keep his hands on his knees to not do what he just did. He'll keep on listening as he tried to consider what the other tells him. How 'the truth' was important which to a degree he agrees. Razz is grumbling and cursing under his breath as he brushes his hair back with his hands in stress, "And how can I trust you'll actually keep it? All this has been incredibly one sided."

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

Banished

Luke
He/Him/His
June 6th
Phenac City, Orre
Demisexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucas
Lucas LeBlanc
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 0:13:11 GMT
Lucas LeBlanc Avatar

Perception was one of his strongest characteristics, Lucas had always been able to notice things that others might have overlooked just as easily. Razz wasn’t only surprised by the fire that ejected from his hand, there were subtle hints of fear that came with this newfound power of theirs, though he was unable to discern the source. “No need to apologize, that was pretty cool.” Shooting flames from his hands would have been useful, but Reshiram didn’t choose him. Not that he was jealous or anything, totally not. Okay, he was a little.

“You can’t know for sure that I will.” Lucas shrugged slightly, shifting the weight of his gear as he spoke. “That’s sort of how trust works, Razz.” Despite the lesson that was intended to be imparted upon them, they did have a point about this being a one-sided venture. “Alright, you want to know something about me then?” Lucas stepped over to a nearby tree and slumped against the wood, letting out a small sigh as he finally had a chance to relax some. “My uncle was a Ranger, I lived with him after my parents died back in Orre. I tell people that I became a Ranger to honor his memory after he died, but truthfully it’s less altruistic than that.” Hesitation preceded the rest of his explanation, eyes glancing away from Razz for a moment before returning.

“He was killed by a Shadow Pokémon, created by Nihilego from what I've been able to discover. Apparently there are others out there that are still roaming the region, harming people and Pokémon alike. I hate them for killing the last remaining member of my family, and I want to make sure no one else suffers because of them.” Strangely enough, being able to tell someone that was in a way cathartic, though now wasn’t the time to be introspective. “That’s my truth, for better or for worse.”
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 6:27:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"It reeeeaaaalllly isn't," he couldn't emphasize enough on just how much he hated how much the fire happened. Despite his hands now being glued to his knees in his squatted position to ensure that nothing else could be set off they were still shaking. He wasn't handling well what was going on and even with Salem on his shoulder purring his breathing was still hard and fast. Could they just rewind this day please? Let someone else take this mission? Let someone else be the avatar of this stupid fire dragon. [break][break]

With the other sitting Razz decides to do the same, maybe sitting would be a better way to relax but he's rocking back and forth clearly stressed. It isn't long before he sits up to walk back and forth in front of the other with his arms crossed to keep them in control. He looks doubtful about it because clearly he isn't too sure about this whole 'trust' thing when it was still only one of them on the line here. At least until Lucas decides to share his 'truth.' Of apparently not being the full on ranger of justice he was rumored to be and more on a quest of revenge. [break][break]

Had Razz been in a more stable set of mind he might have connected the Shadow Pokemon to his own corrupted ones. Though with one being caused by an Ultra Beast, and his own caused by who know what the hell that was it was hard to think of. Maybe it was a bit more of a stretch than he could connect. He debates for a bit, thinking about the whole 'trust' thing and what the other admited. He gives a glance at Salem who just gives him a look of support no matter what he choose. [break][break]

"I was... I was Team Rocket... I'm not now obviously and it was never a choice for me, I was born into it but...." it didn't change what he's done.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Social

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 6:34:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: