saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 14:45:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the ground trembles beneath his feet but it's a familiar tremble. it's one he's come to experience over the years of battling. the local archaeologist and their team seem anxious, but with a dismissive wave, matias assures them: "it's approaching, but i'll handle it! don't you worry."

matias awaits whatever ground-type moves under the earth. he isn't alone, though.

"you ever had anything suddenly burst out of the ground beneath you?" he asks his partner, "it can be quite scary."

[attr="class","noodles"]@open // [x]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 14:35:20 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the former gym leader peered down at the earth, visibly mulling over the source of such a disturbance. her presence here was not only to serve as a potential guardian, but as an intern. a researcher had invited her, offering her the opportunity to experience field work.

"the life of a researcher just may be your cup of tea," they said. 

cait was equipped with the usual gear, the leather strap of her camera looped around her shoulder - and her bag packed with the essentials for a short trip in the depths. 

"i trust you'll keep us safe."

she was settled at his side, taking point due to her experience trumping the archeologists that trailed behind them. cait raised her camera, testing its flash and satisfied to see that the picture was well-lit. 

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 12:35:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the ground quakes once more, this time stronger and closer, but again, he waves a dismissive hand. it finds a pokeball after, calling out a pokemon with a naturally tearful smile, sudowoodo.

"i take it you're not usually a researcher, miss?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 16:29:19 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait peered down at her camera, appearing mildly distracted before she answered. 

"i'm just an intern."

she didn't appear to mind the earth's quiver, merely adjusting her stance to ensure her balance was well-maintained. 

"
i'm here for the experience - mostly."

the woman gave a shrug, once again raising her camera after finicking around with the settings.  

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 9:18:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]despite having a working understanding of hoenn and its brief history, matias does not place a name to the face across him. he does, however, see and recognize strength most do not possess. for that reason, he continues:

"and what do you normally do?" he asks, crossing his arms over his chest. "i don't mean to pry but i have a feeling i don't even need to be here."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 15:57:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the man's intuition was admirable, cait's narrowed gaze sliding over  and settling upon him. no recognition was visible upon the sharp contours of his face, his eyes merely searching.

"i'm a breeder on the side," she informed. "
i run a small farm at fortree's border."

cait's words were truthful, the avatar purposefully omitting her previous and present roles. 

"
but i'm no fighter. just another woman trying to make a living."

she took another picture. 

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 12:45:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]her words are taken at face value because he deems it unnecessary to pry further. he nods, smiling.

"might need to visit your farm if you raise them as tough as you are."

finally, the quaking of the ground comes to fruition as the source of it erupts right underneath sudowoodo. earth splinters, cracking, but before the wild excadrill can connect with its sharp claws, sudowoodo is quick with a SUCKER PUNCH.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 17:01:40 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the subtle praise causes a small smile to tug at the corners of her lips, her cheeks warming slightly as she shot him a fleeting glance. 

"hm."

her non-committal response somehow betrayed a hint of her approval, the woman reacting very little even as the ground-type erupted from the earth at their front. the stranger handled it appropriately, with cait merely watching on and playing the part of the harmless civilian.

"
what's your name, stranger?"  

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 6:47:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]the wild excadrill struggles as it flails its short arms at its assailant, desperation soon taking hold of it. sudowoodo looks to its trainer, and after the nod of approval, slams its HAMMER ARM into the side of excadrill's head, avoiding the sharp spikes. it faints, slumping to the ground.

"matias silph. and yours, miss?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 19:08:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"cait game," she replied, simply.

the woman hoped didn't mind if she used his surname to deflect, preferring that she remained obscure and relatively unknown in the face of a stranger. 

'silph...'

cait eyed the man before her, intimately familiar with individuals carrying such a title. 

'he must be related to fernando.'

she took note of this, gesturing for the civilians to follow her lead.

"
it's a pleasure."

one last smile was directed at the man before she focused on the task at hand. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eq [ mission ]
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 3:36:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: