[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

Baby Pokemon reminded him of his mother. Long before the drugs and the gambling, she'd been a Pokemon breeder. A damn good one at that. Loveless was the last Pokemon she ever bred. Not even Lex knew that, and Killian told her almost everything.

[break][break]

Once upon a time, being a breeder was something Killian had heavily considered. He'd even taken a few classes for it when he was younger. That felt like ages ago. Back before Shadow Pokemon, angry mobsters, and all the other stuff that urged him to smoke.

[break][break]

He slumped against the couch, his hands templed in thought. Before him, a litter of freshly hatched Eevees played. They weren't his. They belonged to a local daycare. In a random act of kindness, he'd agreed to watch the litter while the daycare owners took care of some bussiness.

[break][break]

Killian hadn't exactly consulted Lex about bring them home. But he was sure she'd understand. How much damage could baby Eevee's cause anyway?

[break][break]
[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 13px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 5:50:12 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

It was a struggle, but somehow she managed to balance the two paper grocery bags juuuust right to wiggle the key into the lock and let herself in. The sound of jingling keys, shuffling feet, and a muffled curse when she almost dropped everything proceeded the loud thud of the door slamming shut when she kicked it back with her foot, “Woops!” she frowned, moving to the kitchen, “Didn’t mean to slam it that hard,” she was mostly talking to herself as she set the bags on the counter.

Lex caught the back of Killian’s head out of the corner of her eye as he sat on the couch, “Oh, hey!” The faint sound of pattering feet and the soft squeals of the baby pokemon gave her pause. What the hell was going on?

Soft steps carried her from the kitchen to the living room. Lex gasped when a litter of baby Eevee playing on their living room floor came into view. The thief had a hard, rigid exterior, but she knew when things were cute, and she could appreciate them. And these were fucking adorable. Her heart nearly exploded. It took a considerable amount of will power to not jump right into the Eevee pile and cuddle them all.

Instead, she slipped her arms around Killian’s neck from behind the couch and lowered her head beside his. A gentle kiss landed on his cheek before her attention immediately turned back towards the Eevee, “Whaaaat is happening in our living room right now? And please don’t tell me I gotta sell these cuties to Roach,” Naturally, Lex assumed they were acquired in a not-so-legal manner. She hoped that wasn’t the case, the Black Market was no place for babies as cute as these.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 11:13:23 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

All the noise from the front of the house made the Eevee's ears twitch. Three of the five peeked their heads up from playing to listen. Only one of them was brave enough to venture forward and investigate. The smallest of the litter, she stalked cautiously toward the kitchen.

[break][break]

The Eevee didn't make it very far. Her body suddenly enveloped in lavender energy and lifted into the air.

[break][break]

From atop a bookshelf on the opposite side of the room, Loveless stared daggers at the suspended Pokemon. The ruby gem on her forhead glowed brightly. She contemplated letting the Eevee dangle indefinitely. At least that way, she wouldn't be a problem for her anymore. A side-eye from Killian told Loveless not to. Reluctantly, Espeon set her down next to her siblings.

[break][break]

Killian smiled as Lex embraced him from behind. His hand moved to gently stroke her forearm while she kissed his cheek. "No, I wouldn't ask you to take these little guys to Roach." but it had crossed his mind. Eevee was a rare Pokemon and fetched a high price on the Black Market. Turning all five of them over would net Killian and Lex a pretty penny.

[break][break]

"I'm babysitting for the couple that runs the daycare while they handle some business in Mauville. It shouldn't be more than a couple of hours." he motioned to Loveless. "She's none too happy about it." Espeon meowed grumpily and flicked her tail at Killian.

[break][break]

He glanced at Lex out the corner of his eye. "If they're going to bug you, I can watch them in my office." that wouldn't be much fun for them, though.

notes about this post

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 18:20:33 GMT

Thank, Arceus. The thief let out a sigh of relief. Lex would have done it, she was a professional after all, but that didn’t mean she would agree with it or necessarily enjoy doing it. Her arm unfurled from around his neck as she walked around the couch while he explained the situation.

“The daycare?” she repeated, bouncing a curious glance his way before walking closer to the litter. The braver of the bunch trotted up to her feet, sniffing at her shoes curiously. Lex crouched down, one of the kits approaching jumped back in surprise before sniffing at the air. The small one didn’t move a muscle, “I like this one,” she grinned, scratching it between the ears.

“They don’t bother me at all. You’ll have to tear ‘em away from me when they gotta go back,” she smirked playfully, taking a seat cross legged on the floor. One of the kits immediately jumped into her lap which elicited a small laugh from Lex. Her fingers danced around it playful in a very similar manner in which she played with Loveless.

“What spurred this random act of kindness?” she asked curiously. Her arms wrapped around the Eevee in her lap, bringing her cheek down to rub against its soft fur. Another kit jumped into her lap, jealously pawing at her arms seeking similar affection.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 21:20:57 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

"I stopped by to talk with the owners and visit the Pokemon. They mentioned needing someone to watch their hatchlings."

[break][break]

Seeing Lex play with the Eevee's brought a smile to Killian's face. Soft, adorable, it wasn't a side of herself she showed to many people. In a way, it felt like something reserved only for him. Killian chuckled and leaned forward, "Of course you'd like the troublemaker." judging by its purr, the feeling was mutual.

[break][break]

A minute passed before he replied to her question. Trying to find the right words to explain took time. "Honestly, I wasn't going to watch them until I saw what they were. Eevee was my mom's favorite Pokemon, so I've got a bit of a soft spot for them." Killian was sure Lex already knew he liked Eevee and its evolutions. The why on the other hand? That was new information.

notes about this post

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#606060; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#606060;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 5:57:01 GMT

The trouble maker, huh? Her grin deepened, taking even more of a liking to the small Eevee. She scooped the other Eevee vying for attention up in her arms and gave it the cuddle it was looking for alongside its sibling. Killian’s silence left for some extra cuddle time. Honestly, Lex was too distracted by the Eevee to realize he took so long to answer her question.

The bolder of the two Eevee thought her hair would make a great addition to playtime. It reached out with claws and teeth to tug at the long strands of red, “Ow! Hey, cut it out,” she laughed, attempting to pull the hair gently from the pokemon’s grip. The other sibling in her lap followed the leader and grabbed at another falling chunk of hair.

Lex peered through her hair towards Killian as he spoke, gently working the strands from both of their grips only for another chunk of hair to fall victim to their playfulness. The conversation took a more serious tone when he mentioned his mother. Despite how long they had been together, their parents weren’t really something they talked about. The most she knew about his mother was that she wasn’t around. That’s about as much as he knew about hers as well. Unless he did his own digging. With his network it wouldn’t be hard to figure out Kaito had her father killed and worked her mother to an early grave. Two of the many reasons she despised the man. Most of it stemmed from her own personal interactions with him.

Regardless, she was surprised to hear him open up a bit more about her. Lex wasn’t about to push too much, he’d say what he wanted, “So you grew up around a lot of Eevee?” Made sense with his affinity for Eeveelutions. She cast a look towards Loveless, “Ow!” she winced as another Eevee climbed onto her lap and grabbed onto her hair to join in the fun. A fourth was creeping in from behind. Now this was starting to get out of control.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 23:38:59 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Blue eyes met gold as Lex gazed at him from behind a curtain of scarlet locks. The smile on Killian's face widened, "God, you're beautiful." a private thought, spoken aloud. "More than beautiful - you're breathtaking." the love of his life. If only his mother were around to see her.

[break][break]

Killian slid off the couch, joining Lex and the Eevees on the floor. Curious, the fifth kitten crept over to him and sniffed at his feet before launching an attack on his toes. It nibbled on the outside of his sock, but Killian didn't react. "Not really." he replied. "It was more figures and knick-knacks than actual Eevees. Loveless is the only one she ever bred." Killian sighed, suddenly feeling deflated.

[break][break]

He leaned forward to grab hold of the Eevee tormenting his toes and cradled it in his arms. Gently, he rubbed at the kitten's stomach with a finger while it purred. "Just for me, she said when she gave her to me." there was a tinge of pain in his voice as he recalled the memory.

[break][break]

Before the Eevee at Lex's back could make its move, Loveless extended her powers. Gripping hold of it like she had its siblings and lifting it into the air. This time, she kept it there.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 0:33:38 GMT

Killian’s flattery was genuine – it always was. It still made her blush every time. A coy smile and subtly flushed cheeks were hidden behind her hair, but he could probably pick it out from a mile away considering that was her usual reaction.

“I see,” she responded, partially distracted from their conversation by the playful Eevee that found her hair so amusing. It was adorable but . . . painful. Eventually, Lex sighed, slumping her shoulders in defeat. There was no controlling these rascals with only two hands. She glanced over at Killian who was now cradling one, “You look mighty cute with a little baby in your arms,” she teased as the kits began to grow bored with her hair now that she wasn’t trying to get it away from them

Lex was starting to lean over to give Killian another kiss when a sharp squeal of the kit from behind her made her turn around. It was a small call of distress when Loveless failed to put it down. The kits on her lap began to yowl in unison, concerned for their sibling. Suddenly, Lex was surrounded by crying kits.

There was a flash of panic on her face. It was clear she had no idea what she was doing, “Oh no no no, it’s ok, shhhh,” she attempted to comfort the kits with some pets but to no avail. She looked towards Killian with a set of wide eyes. HELP.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 18:50:59 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

It was meant to be a tease, but Killian still squirmed when Lex mentioned a baby. His lips curled into a half-smile while he nodded. "Uh...thanks." when the kitten's started crying, he was almost thankful.

[break][break]

His head immediately darted to Loveless when it was clear Lex couldn't calm them down. "Put the Eevee down." he commanded firmly. Espeon meowed, rolling her eyes as she released the Pokemon. That didn't make the others stop crying, though. Even the Eevee in his arms was starting to become upset.

[break][break]

"Shh, it's okay." keeping it cradle in one arm, Killian reached for one of his Pokeballs. The Sylveon inside appeared in a flash of red light. "Calm them down for me." Valentine mewed, reaching out with its feelers to soothe the kittens.

[break][break]

When the crying finally stopped, Killian looked up from the kitten in his arms. "Do...do you want kids, Lex? I don't think that's something we've ever talked about."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 21:00:02 GMT

A reluctant Loveless lowered the kitten to the ground but the release of their siblings didn’t do much to calm them down. Lex ha gathered three kittens into her lap, “It’s ok” she cooed, “Shh, sh, shhh,” she even tried enticing them with her hair again, tickling their little faces. The uninterested babies swatted the strand away in annoyance, “Fine,” she huffed, tossing her long hair behind her shoulders.

Valentine was a welcome sight. The incessant crying was already starting to try her patience. The Sylveon’s ribbons seemed to bring a sense of familiar comfort. The kittens in her lap stopped squirming and their cries faded back into soft mews at their siblings. Lex smiled and laughed lightly at the two that started wrestling.

Killian’s question came as a surprise, “Like . . . kid, kids?” she repeated, the surprise in her eyes faded as she contemplated the question. Obviously, she knew what he meant, “Well, I – Hmph,“ her brows pinched, “I have never really thought about it, honestly,” she admitted with a small shrug of her shoulders. Lex didn’t really see herself as a mom-type, probably because she was still young and stupid, “I guess . . . no? I don’t think our lifestyle is suited for a kid,” Especially with Kaito still breathing down their necks. So, that’s a hard hell no, “If we got out . . . maybe . . . Nova was pretty cute at the festival,” she grinned, another tease to make him squirm, “Do . . . you?”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 21:45:56 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah, like a son or a daughter." he clarified.

[break][break]

Killian studied Lex's features as she thought things over. Almost like he was trying to piece together her answer before she could give it. He couldn't quite figure it out, and neither could Lex, it seemed.

[break][break]

When the question came back towards him, he fidgeted and stared down at the Eevee in his arms. Unlike Lex, Killian had thought about it before. It was a long time ago, back when they were still together in Johto. The passage of time hadn't changed his feelings on the issue.

[break][break]

"I've thought about it, yeah. The idea of a little us sounds pleasant." he admitted, "But you're right, this isn't the kind of life you raise a child in." and of course, there was Kaito to consider. That bastard shouldn't have any control over what they did with their lives. Yet until he was gone, he would.

[break][break]

"I guess...my answer is yes."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 22:26:41 GMT

Killian’s mind seemed made up. Well, at least more than hers anyway, “Hmph,” she grunted as she studied him carefully after his response. It was clear she was still thinking, perhaps reconsidering her indecisive answer. The thought of a little them running around did bring a small smile. It seemed like the ultimate adventure, and there was no one else she would want to go on that adventure with than Killian.

A small, innocent squeak of a yawn drew her attention back to her lap as the smallest of the kittens spun upside down, nuzzling itself against her stomach. The other two had already started drifting off to sleep, one cuddle against the other. Damn it, the were adorable.

“Well, if our life ever got . . . normal-ish,” Their life would never be ‘normal’, especially now that they were both pretty involved with Rocket. But who wanted normal? Normal was boring, “I would consider it,” a slow smile crept across her lips before it turned salacious when she looked back over at Killian, “Until then . . . I do enjoy practicing,” Leave it to Lex to turn a serious conversation back to her favorite topic.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 23:02:49 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

I know all your secrets[break]I know all your lies
I know all your secrets[break]I know all your lies

I’VE GOT NEWS COMING, I’VE SEEN IT ALL FROM THE START. I KNOW WHERE YOU KEEP’EM, BURIED DEEP INSIDE. NO, YOU CAN’T HIDE YOUR SECRETS AND LIES.

"If you don't want them, that's fine." Killian smiled, "As long as I've got you - that's enough." and it always would be.

[break][break]

The moment her lips curled into that sultry smile, he knew exactly where her thoughts were. Killian's eyes drifted to the sleeping Eevees around her and then to the one in his arms. He sat it down gently and then looked to Lex with a smirk.

[break][break]

"Think you can be that quiet?" he had his doubts.

notes about this post

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 4:08:53 GMT

Lex couldn’t help but laugh lightly, his flattery making a blush rise into her cheeks yet again. But it was true, as long as she had Killian, that was all that mattered to her.

She followed Killian’s gaze to the Eevee that surrounded them. They had finally fell asleep. Did Lex want to risk waking them up? For a moment, she seriously considered rescinding her offer. But . . .

“Hmm,” she contemplated. Very, very carefully she started to move the Eevee off of her lap and into their own cuddle-pile on the living room carpet. When she was satisfied they were comfortable and asleep she looked towards Killian, “Sounds like a fun challenge,” her voice was quiet and careful, not wanting to disturb the sleeping kittens. She crawled towards Killian, with the same salacious grin, to plant a gentle kiss onto his lips.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Tantrum [M|SOS]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 4:53:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: