[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]507
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
How long had it been since he last saw his best friend? Far to long was the answer, though they had drifted apart Amor had kept in touch moderately despite being so far away. After all he had invested heavily into that wonderful RaiCorp that Josh was a part of, securing for himself immeasurable funds, in the process. Amor hadn't been in Hoenn for very long, he had yet to catch up with Josh at all. Fate seemed to have other plans for him, as a poster of a missing person caught his eye. There were others searching for them, but the more the merrier, and he was bored. So he called Josh on his Holowatch, and asked him to come help him find the missing person. After all it wasn't the first time the two of them had worked together, and he preferred this sort of reunion rather than the typical kind.

He had been planning to drop by the RaiCorp office to see him, but this happened first, and made for a more interesting meet up. Find a missing person, be the heroes, and then go have a drink. Though he couldn't get him smashed this time otherwise he was sure that Izumi would have his head on a spike. Being married seemed more troublesome than he originally imagined it would be, but as long as the two of them were happy that was all he could ask for. Aside from Walter there were very few people that Amor actually cared about. Shaking his head from those thoughts he began to scan his surroundings looking for something, or someone in particular before he felt a gentle weight on his right shoulder. Looking over he smiled brightly as the Electric Mouse rested, and looked excited to be on his perch once more.

"Ah Adontis...Did you find anything?" he asked the Pichu curiously, and the little pokemon beamed, and got excited quickly shifting his little arms to, and fro. A brilliant graced Amor's lips as he patted the Pichu on the head tenderly. "I see...Well when Josh arrives we will make full haste over there then, yes?" he explained to his partner who nodded excitedly.

"Pi Pi Pichu!" Adontis stated happily. He was excited to see Lightning again, Josh's Pikachu he had gotten to befriend the electric mouse easily as both of their trainers seemed to work together alot back in the other region. While he liked all of Amor's other pokemon he had a rivalry with Lightning even though it was entirely one sided. Adontis wanted to be just as strong as Lightning one day, so he saw the other as more of a goal to work towards. Besides he was much stronger now than before, so maybe even Lightning would be impressed by him.

"Now that begs the question...Where are our friends?" Amor tapped his cheek lightly as he looked around for any sign of Josh, and his own electric mouse pokemon. How much had he changed during their time apart...

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Friends, and Death (Mission/Closed)
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 16:39:46 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

God, how long had it been since he had last seen Amor? Far too long. A long time ago, the nobleman had invested in RaiCorp and helped it secure the funding that had allowed it to become the juggernaut that it was today. The HoloWatch had been able to launch with all the bells and whistles they had wanted to right from the start because of it, and it had helped it become a huge success. And he and Amor had steadily become good friends in the years that followed. Josh had moved away after the boss in his other job had become a problem, then found himself as a Ranger here in Hoenn while also continuing to work with RaiCorp. Setting up a branch here had taken some time, but they were making progress.

But his other job as a Ranger meant that if there was someone missing, while Pokemon were his jurisdiction... He couldn't ignore it either. When he got the surprise text from Amor, he happily accepted.

At the meeting place, a larger-than-norm Charizard would loom as a shadow over Amor and Adontis. That would tell plenty. A figure would leap down, landing in front of them. Lightning had been hanging on Josh's back, even if he was much bigger than the last time Amor had seen him.

Also much more orange.

"Amor!" Josh chirped at the sight of them following his dramatic entrance. "It's been ages, how have you been?"

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 19:27:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
ulla
Amor was surprised when he saw the large orange Pokemon drop off his friend, he didn't remember him having a Charizard the last time they had met, but things changed, especially after so long. Another surprising feature was the Raichu that was standing at his side rather than the Pikachu that he remembered. Adontis sparked for a moment as if trying to get a measure of the Raichu to make sure it was Lightning, and after confirming he devolved into his normal happy, and bubbly self. Leaping down, and puffing out his tiny chest in an attempt to look bigger than his counterpart. Amor just chuckled as Adontis reunited with his friend.

Josh also looked a little different a bit more mature than before, but that was nothing new, he was always very serious when it came to matters of business, or his job as a Ranger.

"It has been a while, but I've been good. Did a lot of traveling around the other regions before deciding to stop by here, and check in on my investment." he teased Josh, and stretched out. "What about you? I hear you finally married that woman of yours...And even had a couple of kids? Been busy huh?" he laughed gently. Nothing about the silver haired man seemed to have changed in the last five years, perhaps he had gotten a little taller, but that was it.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 4:56:39 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Fawkes had been with Josh since before he'd met Amor, so perhaps Amor simply hadn't seen the Charizard before. But the Raichu was definitely a new thing. Lightning had evolved into Raichu in their encounters with the villainous Team Light prior to his arrival in Hoenn. But the Raichu was still just as friendly as he was back when he was a Pikachu, and so he welcomed Adontis with open arms.

Amor meanwhile, hadn't seemed to have changed a bit. While Josh had mellowed out a bit from fatherhood, Amor seemed as though he hadn't aged a day. Quite peculiar, that. Still, he was just glad to see his friend. After so long, surely they had plenty to catch up on.

Came in to check on his investment, huh? He smirked lightly at that. Of course. "Izumi and I have been married a few years, aye. Had twins. You should come see them. They should get to meet their uncle Amor" he pointed out with a small laugh.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 18:32:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Listening to his friend talk about how things were going so well for him in this place Amor just smiled. Looking around at the trail that they were around, and the Charizard that he had, it seemed this mission was going to be easier than he expected. After all he could use Draco to search around the sky as well, and since both Pokemon were incredibly fast they wouldn't have to waste much time looking around. They both had Holowatches as well so communication was going to be a simple manner, this couldn't go wrong at all, unless some strange Pokemon descended from the sky, and tried to deliberately ruin their plans with a meteor attack or something.

"Well as much as I'd like to talk more...I think we do have a missing person to find. Would you like to divide, and conquer? You take your Charizard, and I'll take my Draco, and we can search through the skies easily enough for the person who is missing." he stated unclipping one of the pokeballs on his belt, and in a flash of white his Dragonite stood behind him, ready to fly as fast as it could. "Then when one of us finds her we can just call the other, and boom it's done. Honestly they probably just got lost on one of the trails so I don't think this will take very long." he nodded to Josh as he climbed on Draco's back whistling for Adontis to come join him, and sure enough the little mouse hopped right back on his shoulder taking his perch.

"Then after they are safe we can catch back up, yeah?" he stated with a brilliant smile on his lips. This was like old times the two of them working together to save lives. At least they didn't have to deal with giant pokemon this go round. The thought of being an uncle seemed to embarrass him which is why he was so keen to focus on the mission right now rather than that.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 14:46:15 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"You've done well for yourself" he pointed out as he looked over Amor's Dragonite. Hopefully there would be time to talk more later.

Indeed, they had a job to do, didn't they? "Can do" he agreed curtly as he whistled, calling the Charizard down. Now that it had landed, it was easy to confirm that this Charizard was much bigger than those found in the PokeDex definitions. It was told that Charizard whom were very well taken care of, fed right and raised right could grow to even bigger proportions than the norm. "This is Fawkes. He's been with me since pretty close to the start of my journey" he brought up before he and Lightning climbed aboard.

As Fawkes took off into the sky, Josh made sure to keep his flight low, not wanting to miss any possible sign.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 15:56:02 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@tagged
ulla
Watching Josh climb on the back of Fawkes, and then the two of them take off, keeping low, Amor couldn't help, but feel grateful that he had such a reliable guy for a friend.

"Well Draco we can't be left behind...Let's go!" He commanded his Dragonite, and soon it took off into the air it's wings beating powerfully against the wind, and they soared as if they belonged here. It was a very free feeling, to just soar through the sky with nothing to shackle you down. Doing the same as Josh they kept low, and kept at a steady pace so that they wouldn't miss out on finding their missing person if they managed to come across them. Amor was refraining from having Draco use it's Extreme Speed because that would certainly get them nowhere, they'd be to fast to see anything. Clinging on like his life depended on it, he tried to pick up any sort of trail, but it was to no avail.

"I think this will be more difficult than I imagined it to be, but I hope they are okay...I don't want to make it to late..." the worst possible outcome creeped into his thoughts, but he did his best to shuffle them to the side. There was no time for that, not now.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 2:51:17 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Amor, I see something!"

Through his HoloWatch, Josh was able to send a voice message to Amor. Indeed, down below he had noticed a figure, stuck sitting down with one leg sprawled out limply. The other was kicking at a group of Poochyena and Mightyena who appeared to have smelled blood in the water. Josh had figured out pretty quickly what had likely happened. This may well be their missing person, lost in the woods after a bad fall and likely breaking something if he was to guess by the limp leg. And the Pokemon? Well, wild Pokemon saw easy food.

Fawkes knew to dive down when Josh spoke up, and when it got low enough, Josh and Lightning jumped down to intercept before it was too late. He called for Fawkes to launch a Flamethrower into the air -- a signal for Amor.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 14:10:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@tagged
ulla
He got the message, and the moment the flames lit up the sky Draco was already going as fast as he could. Extreme Speed closed the distance easily, and soon they were on top of Josh, and Fawkes. Adontis was snug within Amor's shirt peeping out the collar so as to not get thrown off during their high speed flight. Josh was already on the ground with Lightning fending off the wild pokemon, but Amor wasn't one to be left out. Descending upon the wild Pokemon, Amor hopped off with Draco next to him.

"Well this won't be hard at least...Draco, Dragon tail..." He told his Pokemon, whose tail lit up with draconic energy, and then sent it outward in a wave smashing into the Poochyena, and Mightyena alike forcing them away, but there were still more. "Should we fend them off, or grab our damsel, and get out?" he asked Josh ready to act no matter what decision he made. They could easily fend them off if they didn't have to worry about the hurt hiker, not to mention Amor would have to be more careful than normal so he didn't injure Josh's pokemon as well. Fighting in teams was not his forte...

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 4:32:19 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh noticed that something had Paralyzed the man, making it even harder for him to even crawl away from the Pokemon. He was an easy target, essentially. The Flamethrower caught the attention of the horde luckily, which meant that Josh was able to put the focus on him while Amor got here. "Discharge" Josh instructed to Lightning calmly, and the Raichu attacked with a scattering bolt that sent them -- well -- scattering.

Amor arrived soon after, and while he cleaned house, Josh would first get a berry in the man's teeth. Something to cure the Paralysis. He always carried these sorts of things just in case. Amor then asked if they should fend them off together, and Josh sighed in turn.

"We'll have to stand and fight" he admitted as he got up and called his Pokemon to his side to fight alongside Amor. "Leg's bad. He won't be easy to load onto a Pokemon with the hordes after us."

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 20:27:51 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Stand, and fight it was then. Grabbing another Pokeball from his belt, he tossed it into the air, and released his Gallade, while Josh's plan was in theory the correct one if they had no way to heal the man. Amor wasn't keen on being on the backfoot while surrounded, and having to cause further devastation to area around them. His Pokemon were prone to carving large chunks out of an area with their attacks.

"Belus, use Life Dew...Heal him. Draco use Extreme Speed, and Thunder Punch to keep them off of us until Belus is finished. Go!" He ordered his Pokemon, and they sprang into action. Belus sidled up to the scared man, who was almost at his wits end. An orb of glowing water appeared in front of him, and slowly began to trickle down onto the mans leg, slowly starting to mend it. It would take a few moments, so they still had to hold out, but Amor wasn't terribly worried about that.

Draco flashed through the lines of enemies, discharging electric punches, avoiding their attacks at the same time. Several of the Mightyena were already knocked out between the combined assault of Amor, and Josh's pokemon. Not that they really stood a chance to begin with.

"You know this sorta reminds me of that time where we had to save that city from those giant pokemon, the day after your Bachelor party...You were so hung over, couldn't hold your liquor at all, and now look at you. Dad of two, and all that. Time does fly..." He mused out loud, happy for his friend.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 0:52:33 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Life Dew would do its part in healing some of the damage done, and combined with Josh's healing their Paralysis, the man was at least able to inch away as they took the attention off him by engaging the pack themselves. He couldn't stand, of course. The man's leg was still bad, possibly broken bones or ligaments. The best thing they could do was finish this as soon as possible and get the man on a Pokemon to get them to a hospital as soon as possible.

"Fawkes, you shield him. You're too... Fiery, for a forest" Josh pointed out to the Charizard, who grumbled at him in complaint. "Also don't light anything with your tail. Watch your step."

So instead, to counter their aggression, he brought out his Wobbuffet. "Waaaaa-ba-fett!"

Several of their opponents tried to go for the big Wob as Lightning lured them its way, but they would be met with a nasty Counter when they tried.

"Oof, that bachelor party. I remember that" Josh remarked with a laugh. "I am never drinking that much again."

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 15:38:35 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
This was starting to get tedious, Amor's Pokemon weren't suited to fighting in a forest that they couldn't destroy, and neither were Josh's. Belus would keep treating the man, but Amor was going to make a call, broken or not, they needed to go. Draco was bashing the wild Pokemon with Dragon Tails, and Thunder Punches alike. Looking at his friend after their quick exchange he whistled for Draco.

"You can get mad at me later, but hop on that Charizard of yours, and let's go. Draco, Belus tend to the man!" He ordered his two Pokemon, Draco immediately came back. Belus picking the man up, hopped on Draco's back, and they took off. Amor was already throwing another Pokeball into the air. He had come prepared for an aerial search today, Adontis was sparking dangerously at the encroaching wild Pokemon as his Aerodactyl came to him. "Veritas, get us out of here!" He ordered as he jumped on to the Fossil Pokemons back, and they took off to get somewhere safe.

Belus would keep healing the man while he was on Draco's back, making sure he wasn't in to much discomfort, but they had to go otherwise Amor was ready to destroy the forest to defeat their enemies.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 19:10:20 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Amor was right, they had to go. They couldn't protect the target forever, and if they kept having to focus on him, they ran the risk of being overrun. Amor would do his best to keep the man secured and in as good a health as possible as Josh called back Wob while he climbed on Fawkes' back, alongside Lightning. Fawkes hovered alongside Amor's Pokemon, hoping to protect them from the Pokemon possibly using any ranged attacks.

"Rai-CHU!" Lightning cried out as it used a Thunderbolt to distract their opponents while they got higher into the air. Once they were out of range, Josh finally took a deep breath. "That was risky, but it worked I suppose" he remarked. "Let's get them to town. I need a drink."

Mission complete?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 22:31:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: