2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
pillar of steel in a velvet glove
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 0:51:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
After his hissy fit, Chu-e decided that he needed to de-stress.

Step one was getting all his pokemon to help clean his house back up. He had effectively wrecked the place, after all. Step two was messaging with a picture of his ass, with a '; )' face and his address included mind you. Then a nice, long, relaxing bath, followed by prepping an honestly extravagant meal.

When the table was prepped, lights low, and Chu-e hiding his sexy panties under his pants, he stepped back to wonder if this looked more like a date than just a meet-up with your fuck buddy. Huh. Well. The hospital thing had been very sweet....

Well, he didn't want to think about this right now. Leon would be here any minute.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 3:26:05 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Hmm?” A message from appeared on the screen of his phone, a hand reaching forward to scoop the device up and unlock it with the touch of a finger. “Interesting.” Pushing himself up from the couch, Leon couldn’t help but have a smirk spread across his lips at the prospect of their evening together. ‘Be there soon, bellissimo.’ The message was sent off to his lover, admittedly curious how he’d managed to recover from the grievous injury in a matter of days.

After dressing himself in his usual lavish clothing, making sure he smelled incredible and perfectly styled his hair, Leon was finally en route towards the address that was given. Considering what he knew about Chu-e’s wealth, it was admittedly slightly surprising to see them living in a rather humble home. The door had already been unlocked in preparation of his arrival, stepping inside and calling out towards the underboss.

“I’m here.” Leon was drawn towards the sound of someone in the dining room, surprised to see that an intimate dinner had been set for them. “Well, well, well.” It seemed as though this was intended to be more like a date than a booty call, as he’d originally thought. Strangely enough, he wasn’t opposed to the idea and that created a whole new series of confusing feelings within him. 

Leon crossed the room and placed both hands on the hips of his lover, leaning down to press his lips against theirs. “This looks incredible, and so do you.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 5:55:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The food on the table was warm and wafted the scent of spicy chilli through the house. While Chu-e's home was quaint for what it was, especially compared to how fat his bank account was, the quality showed in the stuff he owned. His home was clean and tidy but lived in. Homey and cozy, lots of pink and cream, which might surprise many who didn't know him well. It was honestly a good target for someone with skills like . Too bad for the more remote location on the island and his army of felines and horses that wandered the fields outside.

Chu-e had decided to lean into his new twink status and be cute. A soft and just slightly oversized sweater, soft to the touch, would be pressed under Leon's fingers when he went to touch his hips. Chu-e would lean up into the kiss, grinning against it. He kept it chaste for now, teasing, before stepping back and just out of reach.

"Hope it tastes as incredible as it looks. Eat up. You'll need all the energy you can get, handsome." The dinnerware was already set out, plates and bowls and glasses. A bottle of a white wine was chilling on ice and waiting for them, too, the label something expensive and robust to cut through the promised heat of the meal.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 4:20:47 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“I have plenty of energy...” Leon smirked deviously at , reaching over to pull out the chair intended for him before sitting down. “...but more couldn’t hurt, right?” Everything was immaculately prepared, with spectacular attention and care paid to the details of the setting. “I learn something new about you every day, bellissimo.” Although this seemed to be a romantic occasion, Leon found that he was once again wracked with confused feelings about their relationship. Was this intentional? Did this mean they were actually on a date?

Despite the fact that he was well-known as being promiscuous, Leon had rarely been on a proper date, and few of them were without the intention of leaving the person the next morning. Leon didn’t want to leave Chu-e though, waking up next to them in the bed brought a strange warmth that he couldn’t quite explain. When the food was presented, Leon didn’t waste time digging into the meal, looking to replace his thoughts with the action of eating. What he didn’t plan on was the heat of the dinner that had been prepared, the blend of spices and sauces practically setting his mouth ablaze. “Oh fuck..” Leon quickly reached out towards the bottle of wine and poured some into his glass, immediately taking a drink to quench the burn.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 4:02:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sitting down, Chu-e picked up his chopsticks and dug in as well. His eating was slow and methodical but he did watch closely. An amused smile was barely hidden behind a waiting piece of fish as he watched the other. It might even be made worse for Leon since, despite eating the same thing, Chu-e didn't seem all that bothered.

"Something wrong?" It was almost singsong before he took another bite. Humming, he chewed quick, a thought coming to him. "If the wine doesn't cut it, I have some banana lassi in my fridge." The sweet drink was one of his favorites, something he could stomach even if he wasn't 'feeling' food. It also cut through the heat like nothing else.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 4:49:09 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“I wasn’t expecting so much spice, is all.” Leon responded finally after choking down nearly half of the glass, reaching a hand up to adjust some strands of hair with the intention of obscuring the crimson flush of his cheeks. “I’ll be fine, bellissimo.” Seeing eating the meal without any sign of discomfort did indeed embarrass him further, wondering exactly how they managed. “Our food in Pasio usually isn’t so....powerful.” A smirk spread across his lips as he dug into the meal with a fork once more, not giving up on their culinary contribution, but learning that he should pace himself now.

“Still delicious, though.” Not nearly as delicious as Chu-e looked, but he wasn’t about to complain about having something beautiful to look at while he ate. “I didn’t even know you cooked, I swear you are full of surprises.” Leon couldn’t remember the last time he’d eaten a meal that wasn’t take-out or served in the submarine cafeteria, and he would savor every bite even through the pain. “So...I can’t help but notice you aren’t broken anymore, what happened after I got kicked out of the hospital?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 16:47:10 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I'm from Sinnoh." Which was, really, one of the more bland places to get food. It was mostly rough and mountainous, lots of tubers or cold weather, lots of meat and savory dishes. Stuff meant to put fat on your bones and less about the taste, to keep you fueled for hard farm work and toiling. "But my family is from Johto." The area of Johto specifically was also known for how spicy it's food was. Chu-e had his resistances burnt out early. It was always funny to see other people not able to handle it, though.

There was a small flush to hit Chu-e's cheeks at the comment on his cooking. When you were in Rocket, it was expected you to not have certain hobbies. Or at least, not be open or talk about them. Chu-e liked to do the opposite of that, in most cases, yet still getting compliments still warmed his skin. "I like to cook. It's relaxing." Even if he always ended up with way too much food.

Glancing down at his hand, Chu-e shifted his once broken arm. As if to prove to himself it would work. "Do you know of ? He came to the hospital and healed me."

close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 3:10:54 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“You should cook more, I’d love to try some of your other creations too.” After the original shock that was the spice of this food, Leon did indeed enjoy the overall taste of the meal. There was also the added benefit of seeing the soft blush on their cheeks at the compliment, a welcome sight after what they’d been through in the hospital. “Maybe I could help you one time, if you wanted.”

“Zac Ramsay?” Leon considered the name for a moment, unsure of where exactly he’d heard it from before. “Wait, the Gym Leader?” He asked between bites, having to raise a hand to cover his mouth out of politeness. “You’re telling me one of the most crucial members of the League came and...healed you? Out of nowhere?” The concept seemed ridiculous, especially since had similar organizational gravitas within Team Rocket. “How exactly did he heal you? Is he one of those avatars?” It seemed the most reasonable of assumptions in what was a very strange story.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 0:09:41 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I forget you weren't here during the Vital Spirit Festival." Wow, and that seemed so long ago now, didn't it? And it had only been a few months since then, too. "Zac is Tapu Bulu's chosen." There was a pause before he smiled fondly.

"He's also one of my best friends. I knew him before he was an Avatar and a Gym Leader. A good guy. Not in Rocket, though. Just kind." And one of the people in the League that, if it ever came to it, would have Chu-e's full backing for higher positions. was the kind of person who was meant to be what the League promised. It was just a shame that corruption and nepotism would grind him down if nothing changed.

Yet, talking about Zac, a man that Chu-e almost thought of as a brother at this point, was not really enticing since he was looking to be put in the mood. Reaching over for the bottle of wine, he tipped some in his own glass before taking a long sip.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 21:09:24 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Nah, I missed the festival.” A shrug lifted his shoulders, though he wasn’t sure of the significance that the festival had to their current conversation. “Tapu Bulu? Impressive.” Leon knew much of the island guardians, coming from an island region himself. “I’ll have to remember not to shank him if another war happens here like it did in Kanto.” He presented the comment as a joke, undercutting exactly how grateful he was for ‘s intervention in the healing process of .

“I’m glad you’re better though.” A soft smile graced his lips as he looked across the table to his lover, his mind overcome with emotional thoughts. “Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm on a watchlist at the hospital now. I don’t think visiting would have been an option anymore.” Deflecting true feelings with humor was something Leon did all too often, and this moment wouldn’t be an exception.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 8:15:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There was a sharp and sudden sigh from Chu-e. He knocked back his wine and put down his fork, standing.

"Okay. I'm more hungry for dick than I am food. We can eat after you break my back."

Tugging off his shirt, Chu-e tossed it in the floor to reveal the slutty little number he had been hiding underneath. Not waiting on , he started to make his way towards his bedroom. The pants were also already coming off.

Fade to black, baby.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 1:28:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: