291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
Precious Metals [mission/open]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 4:09:13 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
Granite Cave couldn't have been a more perfect spot for the job. Stone enthusiasts had hit a vein as of late discovering an assortment of elemental stones, and while Miles was interested; not in the stones themselves, but what had caused such a variety of stones to appear in one particular location. He believes something in the earth acted on and transfigured the multitude of rocks into the different elements, but his thoughts on the matter were all secondary at the moment. Rocket had ordered the scientist to procure samples, by whatever means necessary. A shame, stealing from scientists felt pointless as knowledge was something all had the right to implicitly. He's made a note to share his discoveries concerning the stones in a way that'd make its way into the world one way or another after all no one could stop the flow of information not in this age at least.

He doesn't have the gravitas to decline the job, and it was better to be close than to ignore the phenomena entirely, thus he's here hidden in the cave's shadows just out lamplight. His mission had just begun.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 9:05:34 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

This portion of the job isn't usually something that Killian dabbles in himself. He leaves the pilfering of stolen goods to . It's what she's good at. But he needs to keep busy, keep his mind preoccupied with anything other than the nightmares.

[break][break]

The heavy bags under Killian's eyes make it clears it's been a while since he's had a good night's sleep. Which isn't the type of first impression you want to make when working with someone new. But even running on little sleep, his mind's sharp. Whether that's because of the paranoia or his own resilience, he's not sure.

[break][break]

Standing next to in the shadows with his back pressed against the cave wall. Killian stares at the man out the corner of his eye. "Thanks for letting me tag along." he whispers. "All that paperwork was starting to drive me crazy." it's a lie, one Killian's not even sure why he's telling.

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

hallo!
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 14:51:44 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
was at first glance a very intimidating man, even more, intimidating than Merlino at first glance. He knows nothing about Decker, but then again that was his job. Killian Decker was the head of Intel and espionage in the organization and other than the fact he spent a more than fair amount of time with he was a ghost for all intents and purposes.

Thankfully for all his transcience, the man is at least conversational regardless of how genuine his words may have been. "It's a pleasure to have good company, I may even be lucky enough to learn something about the famed Killian Decker if I'm lucky of course." The tone remains light as they watch from the shadows. Scientists no more than 7 or so scurry around their makeshift study site. A tent lies at the heart of the camp and the excavation site has about two of the five scientist's focus at this particular moment.

"I believe the job is simple enough, I plan to get a sample from one of the main excavation veins and a few of the stones for testing purposes. Think it's feasible to manage that while staying under the radar? I'd prefer to keep my head out of the limelight for this one, if possible of course." It was what it was and Decker was the more experienced field agent by far. In this decision, he'd defer to his senior's experience. In truth, Miles had little inclination to hurt scientists because they happened to be in the way after all in another life he was one of those scientists.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 16:26:32 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

"Famed?" he stifled a laugh, "I highly doubt that." but he appreciates the compliment. "There isn't much to know - I'm just a guy who likes secrets." more than most, he reckoned.

[break][break]

It was his vice. Some people had drugs, booze, or even sex, but Killian had knowledge. He hungered for it like an addict desperate for their next fix. The damage his curiosity sometimes inflicted could be equally as harsh too. His current tiredness was a perfect example of that.

[break][break]

Killian's eyes shift to the campsite as the scientists move. They're far too concentrated on their work to notice the pair lurking in the shadows. The two by the excavation site appear unusually focused.

[break][break]

For a second, Killian's confused as to why Miles is referring to his judgment. Being promoted to admin still isn't something he's used to yet. The dots connect quickly, however, and he nods.

[break][break]

"More than feasible. In fact, I can buy us as much time as we'd need. My Venusaur's sleep powder can knock all the scientists out. Don't have to worry about sneaking around and getting caught if everyone's unconscious."

[break][break]

"It's how I'd do things with my usual partner." he pauses, "Actually - no, she'd probably like the challenge." either way, Killian waits.

notes about this post

hallo!

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 22:38:38 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
"Her loss. Far be it from me to overlook an easy answer to an otherwise troublesome job."

In truth he has very few pokemon suited to a job like this, his team was centered around defense built to protect and stall. Infiltration was far from his strong suit thankfully Killian had devised a plan that was both simple and effective.

The researcher would reach into his shoulder pouch sliding a mask from its shallow depths. The last he'd had to wear it was in during his 'visit' to Fortree a month or two prior. A simple glance at the item brought forward memories uncomfortable to say the least, but a job was just that, a job. So regardless of how uncomfortable it felt in the moment, Miles refuses to give in to what he felt was weakness. attaching the seviper styled cloth onto his person, not to hide from the scientists, but to prevent himself from falling victim to the plan once it was underway.

"How long have you been with the organization. Most of the higher-ups seem war-torn, damaged." Even the few he liked. and @flint were sociable enough when it came to Miles but even they in their manner of speaking in their manner of being They'd been beaten by the world in a sense; Miles too had fallen in a capacity. He's sure Killian has as well, but there was something else in the man's tired eyes. Something Miles wished to appraise. "No disrespect to them, you seem to have, a little more life left. Even with those bags under your eyes." He half-jokes, eyes returning from Killian to the mission site.

The researcher prepares a pokeball of his own in the event anyone manages to withstand the sleep powder, the two scientists at the excavation point seemed particularly awake. Not to say he doubts Killian he simply has a contingency prepared in the event the plan shifted, as plans oft do.

"Ready on your cue."
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 2:42:06 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Killian's been doing this long enough to know that there's more to Miles's questions than sheer curiosity. The scientist is hoping to find something hidden inside his answers. He can only guess as to what.

[break][break]

"Officially? Not very long." he replies, "But I provided Rocket with information when they attempted to conquer Johto." and they'd still failed to take it over.

[break][break]

"I'm not sure if you'd call what I have life, Miles." it's a cold response but an accurate one. His chest deflates with a heavy sigh. "But yeah, you're right. Everyone else seems to be broken." that's what they were, and - broken. They'd been bled dry of their light. Just to have it replaced by a vile darkness that only knew how to consume.

[break][break]

That's what Rocket was, wasn't it? Darkness. Corrupting anyone and anything they got their hands on. Killian was wading through it, but he refused to let it taint him. As long as he had , it wouldn't.

[break][break]

Venusaur is released from her Poke Ball with a click. The simple command of, "Sleep." stirs it into action. A thick cloud of spores released from the flower on her back fills the air. Killian places a hand over his nose and mouth to not breathe them in and waits.

[break][break]

One by one, the researchers collapse to the ground asleep. Even the two that linger by the excavation site can't escape the sleep powder.

[break][break]

Killian ushers Miles forward with a wave. "After you."

notes about this post

hallo!

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 21:28:48 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

Rocket takes and takes, had said so himself. A life in rocket only ended two ways according to the man. You either conquered and lived to tell the tale or you died for the cause. The former only ended when everything under the sun 'belonged' to the organization whatever that truly meant. Though even that end was debatable lest they expand into space and even further beyond, it was ridiculous.

Miles watches as spores fill the cavern one by one the researchers collapse none the wiser. The pulled Pokeball returns to its spot up the researcher's sleeve as the last victim drops. "With all due respect I disagree." He keeps his voice low as to not disturb their sleeping guests.

"You're here, fighting for something, are you not? I don't take you for a particularly violent man Decker. Not compared to some of the others I've seen at the very least." The moves to the pit sidestepping the two bodies who'd all but fallen in the mineral vein before pulling out a kit made to store samples. "There's no better example than this. Ten's of our own would have simply chosen to slit throats and that would have been the end of it, but you chose not to." His gaze is focused on the job at hand, not bothering to look at his partner whilst he spoke.

"That's as much of a life as any other. Or at least that's what I believe for what it's worth." Carefully the scientist would scoop a few different sets of minerals in the kit separating them before securing his assortment of vials.

"Having been to the Indigo region and seeing Johto for yourself, do you think the fighting will ever end?" It's an offhanded question certainly, but one in which he feels Decker would be able to offer a bit of insight.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 12:28:20 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

It was hard to disagree with Miles; the man wasn't wrong. Killian didn't enjoy violence. If anything, he preferred to avoid it whenever possible. Brain over brawn, mind over matter - it was how he'd lived his life for years. But the world they lived in was a harsh one; the people they dealt with cruel, and not all of them would listen to reason.

[break][break]

When confronted with those people, those situations, what were you supposed to do? Run? No, you fought. Fought until you were battered and bruised, and then you got back up again anyway. Running gave the people chasing you power. A power that was hard to get back.

[break][break]

He thought of .

[break][break]

"I'm fighting for someone, not something." Killian corrects. Habits picked up from her take over. Deft steps carry him to one of the consciousness researchers. He crouches, carefully patting them down and rummaging through their pockets for anything valuable.

[break][break]

Nothing. Killian moves on to the next.

[break][break]

"I doubt it." he's honest, "There's.... darkness in the people we work for, Miles. The kind you only get from having your soul scrubbed raw. I doubt Hoenn, or any region, will ever be enough for them." they were bloodthirsty.

[break][break]

"You've met , Walsh - do you think they'll stop?" he looks up from looting to stare at the man. "That either of them will ever be satisfied with what they have now?"

notes about this post

Making me think about things.

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 20:24:32 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

Decker, for a man who worked in espionage, was as straight as an arrow. At least he was in the here and now. It was an interesting trait for one who made a living out of secrets and deceit in equal measure. Miles finds himself liking the man more and more as the job continues. But even his growing admiration is secondary to the dread that's accumulated in his chest, a dread that Killian doubled down on in that honesty Miles so appreciates.

There's pause in him and he realizes his hand is shaking. He inhales eyes focused on the job before him, only then choosing to speak again. "As they are? No. I don't." There's silence for a moment remembering his talk with , seeing what Walsh was willing to do despite the screen he'd showed months ago of Kanto in relative peace. There are a number of warmongers in their organization, of that there is no doubt. But for every Walsh there was a , for every Gavin a and for every there was a .

"But I like to... No, I need to believe that people are capable of change. That we are all bigger than our base desires regardless of what they may be. Once upon a time, Gavin Merlino was a man of science." Not unlike himself. "I want to believe that, that Gavin still exists, a man of logic and pride in his works that helped build humanity as opposed to destroying it. I want to believe Walsh moves with the tide because people like you and I exist and don't tolerate needless slaughter."

He pushes himself off the ground turning fully to Killian his job complete. "I was a fool when I joined. I was lost and full of pain. to an extent I still am. But It's thanks in part to many of our own that I was able to find some semblance of myself again. I believe in Rocket, not for its reputation but for its people. I believe rocket can change this broken-ass system for the better." He thinks of , , and alongside the countless others he'd thought of prior.

He's passionate, but he realizes too late, "Sorry Killian, I've spoken out of turn. I've collected what we need on this side."
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 10:56:58 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

"You're fine." Killian stands, waving off Miles's concern. "Don't feel as though you're not able to speak your mind around me. I prefer it, honestly. Better open-minded and loyal than blind and loyal if you ask me." his hands slide into his jacket pockets.

[break][break]

The scientist brought up several good points. They weren't all things Killian agreed with, mind you. But they were good nonetheless.

[break][break]

"I still think you're wrong. Walsh is only running things the way he is now because he's biding his time. Waiting, like the Seviper he is, for the precise moment to strike. Arceus help anyone who's standing in his way when he does."

[break][break]

Killian sighs, "If Rocket had more people like you leading the way, maybe it could make a difference. But that's not how things are." and the chances of that changing were slim.

[break][break]

"Where to next?"

notes about this post

Making me think about things.

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 8:01:04 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

"Back to base, I have to run tests on these samples, it's a mission complete." Because for all their talk their day-to-day was still their day-to-day. Still, he smiles, "Coming from the office of espionage and secrets I can't say that's too reassuring." It's a joke if only because the irony is too good to pass up, still Miles feels Killian is being honest with him.

"Not just people like me, but people like you as well, my friend." And he means it for all the credit Killian gave Miles the researcher now understands that Killian isn't too far from himself in terms of humanity. It solidifies that there is still a chance for this organization.

He begins to feel the researchers in the room stir. And so Miles moves into the shadows knowing he's made something of an interesting ally in the caves today. "Perhaps there's hope for us yet Killian."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 3:39:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: