Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flock
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 0:22:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

milo headed inside, the screen door once more slamming against the wooden frame. greyson cringed at the noise. how could he possibly be okay listening to that? shrugging, he reached for the orb on his belt and released his corviknight. the titanic bird regarded matias with a challenging stare before greyson swatted him on the chest with the back of his hand. "enough of that. we got work to do." greyson pointed to the tree. "go wait there, z." it squawked in irritation, turning it's gaze onto it's trainer, but after a moment he complied.

"sorry," he sighed out. "and yeah, i got some experience." he remembered the hours spent at the hospital holding his mothers hand at her request. he'd watch the muted tv in the corner, unmoving and silent until she woke. "should we set up on the roof?"
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
flock
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 17:11:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias meets the titanic bird's challenge for however long before greyson breaks it up. he was clearly winning, no doubt.

at the mention of the roof, he turns to peer at it, then nods — it seems like a decent enough spot to kill a few hours.

eventually, they make it up onto the roof.

"so, greyson, what do you think of the job so far?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flock
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 1:35:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson makes a face at the corviknight as it regards them from afar. something akin to 'mind your business' and 'what punk'. the roof is old and decrepit. a wrong move could be a last one.

"i mean-" he paused, looking at matias, and then looking around. "-we're not really doing much. waiting and then some more waiting." he pauses again, a small realization setting upon him.

"or.. did you mean in general?"
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
flock
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 8:04:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"in general, but i imagine it's not as exciting as you might have thought it to be."

he idly taps a finger against the roof as he speaks.

"can your pokemon battle, greyson?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flock
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 22:18:16 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

“i guess it’s not,” he says, confirming matias’s expectations. “i figured as much when i joined. it’s nothing like the tv-show adaptations.” always an over exaggeration when it came to these things.

“they can,” greyson says, eyeing matias with a linger of suspicion. of doubt. “i know i’m a cadet and everything… but i am old enough to have been around a block or two if that's what you're concerned about.”
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
flock
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 8:41:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"no concerns here, just curiosity."

suspicion is met with a smile.

"how well?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flock
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 17:01:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

he narrows his eyes, not seeing the end goal here. did he expect him to do this himself? to battle him?

"well enough," greyson says, turning to look at corviknight.

"why?"
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
flock
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 17:51:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"it's been quite difficult for me to find capable trainers here."

a ROAR in the near distance draws his attention. he turns, peers into the darkness.

"i was just hoping we could perhaps train together someday."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flock
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 18:12:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

his head flashes in the direction of the noise, eyes narrowing into the darkness.

"i wouldn't mind that," he admits, "could always use more experience." he turns his head back towards matias.

"got any badges?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
flock
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 18:37:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"just one here. earned it from 's gym. you should give it a shot — it was quite a challenge. leader's pretty nice, too. shit at three-legged racing, though."

through the darkness emerges a shape with glowing red-eyes. even from this far away matias recognizes it to be a lycanroc, and where there's one, there's likely others.

"time to see what you got, greyson."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flock
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 5:46:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

a three legged race? what did that have to do with gym battles? he shrugged it off, standing so he could get a better view.

"i'll be sure to give him your greetings," he replies simply, reaching down onto his belt. he hesitates for a moment but soon reveals a small mareep onto the field beneath them.

"light it up," he orders. the mareep responds in kind. a combination of her ELECTRO BALL and COTTON SPORE produces small, fist sized tufts of her sheepskin that is scattered through the night.

it didn't replicate sunlight at all, but rather small lamps burning randomly in the field. it lit up half a dozen other forms scattered in a semi-circle, facing the wooloo enclosure.

"half and half?" he asked matias, giving him a knowing look.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
flock
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 5:58:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]it won't be much of a half and half but he nods regardless and brings a hand to his belt to pop open a pokeball.

"stun them."

electricity courses through electivire while it falls and the moment it hits the ground, a massive THUNDER WAVE shoots across the vicinity, targeting most of the lycanroc.

they fall, stunned.

"you can have the rest."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flock
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 6:08:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson doesn't feel disappointment at matias taking care of most of them, just tiredness. the roof had not been comfortable.

"and you the rest, z!" he calls out to the black. the other dogs tuck-tail and run and greyson watches as a shadow descends upon them. there is yelping and savage cries- then silence.

"i think that's it."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
flock
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 6:15:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"that's it!"

he dusts his hands as he rises to his feet, then extends one towards greyson.

peering down over the edge, he sees electivire stood as still as a statue, eyes focused on nothing in particular. he shrugs.

"good job, greyson."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flock
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 6:18:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

"that easy, huh?" he returns the handshake, nodding. he maintains a keen eye afterwards on z, ensuring he doesn't go overboard like he sometimes tends to do.

"league coming to get them?"