Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
consequence
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 7:20:30 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

In other words, hold back. Fine. She acknowledges with a nod.

Revenge. Hopefully it would be satisfying.

The first is a swift punch to the gut, an inkling of the feeling of the paralyzing pressure of the ELECTROWEB that captured her.

The same hand shoots out like the strike of an Arbok, fingers aiming to curl around Aoi’s throat. Tight, oppressive, like the SHADOW HOLD that bound her when Gavin didn’t believe her story. She holds it there, fingers curling tighter as she lifts to look Aoi in the eye. Lex’s eyes are wild, angry, lost in searching for a sense of peace that will never come.

The next strike comes across her face as a powerful, merciless blow. A taste of the beating she took when having to defend herself from a stranger she wound up killing.

She holds herself back from more and steps away. Unfortunately, she feels unsatisfied.

@consequences

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
consequence
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 1:49:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A lot's happened, and Aoi's sat patiently, chuckling to herself as the chaos erupts. That's until they release Clefable, and there's a noticeable shift. She can't actually bring herself to look while the Pokemon struggles.

Unlike the one that came before it, Haruko isn't content to let herself die. A glare as fierce as a Gengar's passes to everyone in the room.

"Haruko - " and then comes with the punch. Aoi gasps, crumpling to fight against the pain. She's not given a chance as fingers wrap around her throat. "Do it." Aoi chokes out, fire returning to her eyes. "Kill...me....doggy." another strike, this time across her face.

Lex releases her, and Aoi's left gasping for air.

Clefable reacts violently to the beating. The hold on her isn't as tight as it should. It's a careless mistake on the part of her torturers. Haruko can move her fingers, and she does.

"Graaah!" like a wild Mightyena, she roars. The Gravity in the room suddenly increases. Its pressure so intense that it threatens to push all but Haruko to the ground.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
consequence
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 10:24:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
The sudden shift in GRAVITY reminds Gavin of the pressure Lugia often exerted upon its foes; it's heavy, suffocating, his limbs like lead weights trying to drag him to his knees. He resists, stubborn, bracing a hand against his desk.

"Can't bear to look, hm?"

His tone lilts with a mocking edge as he notes 's averted gaze.

"Haruko, was it?"

He whistles. A lifeless Druddigon drops to the ground and Klefki's SHADOW HOLD joins with that of the Dhelmise to gain better control over the struggling Clefairy.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
consequence
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 10:16:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Just fucking killing me already." she cries, there's no more fight in her. Not when it comes to Haruko...her daughter's Pokemon.

"Just...let her go. I'll tell you whatever you want to know." Aoi looks down at the ground.

"Please, do anything you want to me but let Haruko go."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
consequence
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 13:52:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Finally.

Relief tempts beyond the void of nothing that he feels, but Gavin retracts from the familiar emotion. Hollow, empty.

"Return it."

Gavin gives the order, then clicks his tongue. Both of his Pokemon retract their SHADOW HOLD, and Gavin shifts his full attention to . If she is broken, they needn't go further with their violence.

"Let her go."

This instruction is for and , if either has retained their grip.

"Be honest, and Haruko will come to no further harm, nor will the other one."

Theo has another pokeball, not yet opened.

"Confess your crimes against Rocket, and I'll make it quick."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
consequence
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 2:27:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Broken, she does as she's told.

"I told the League about your excursion. When to expect you, what you'd be there to do." Aoi doesn't look up from the ground.

Rocket wasn't her, not like it was everyone else in the room. She'd chosen them not out of belief for what they stood for, Aoi couldn't careless about it. She had just wanted to act. To feel the rush that had been stolen from her.

Eventually guilt ate away at her conscience and she couldn't keep up the facade.

"I was tired of playing the villain. I wanted to be the hero for a change."

Someone that little girl who wasn't around anymore could be proud of. In the end, she couldn't even do that right.

"I'm ready to die." shattered into a million pieces, her voice barely carries.

"Just get it over with. I've got a daughter to see."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
consequence
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 6:20:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"No such thing as heroes."

Locked behind layers of conditioning, there remains a child's spirit that had once believed differently. Rocket has stripped him of his naivete.

Amidst tension, the sound of a cocked gun is deafening.

He gives her only enough time to squeeze her eyes shut, should she wish to, before he lifts the gun and fires.

His hands are steady. His eyes are cold.

This is what it takes to survive.

His Dhelmise is returned, and Klefki releases the FAIRY LOCK upon the door.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
consequence
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 8:55:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839921454543142962/851098330725089310/Vector_to_the_Heavens_Xions_Final_Battle_-_Piano_Arrangement.mp3[/player]

It's not as quick as Gavin wants it to be. Or maybe it is Aoi's not sure. Time loses all meaning the moment the gun's fired.

They say your whole life is supposed to flash before your eyes when you die. A replay of all the things you'd lost and gained over your blip of existence.

Some of that's there for her.

She's a little girl watching her father perform to the cheering of a small crowd. A young teen desperate to find her place on that same stage. There's a boy - there's always a boy. He's promising her the world. That he'll never let go and take her to the stars. She believes him because they're in love and everything she's seen says love conquers all.

But only if it's the right kind of love.

A baby. So tiny, so small and precious - a little piece of her and him. If only she'd gotten to hold her a bit longer. Cherish each one of those fragile breathes she'd taken.

A toddler. Young and rambunctious without a care in the world. She wants to go play in the woods, see the Pokemon, and pet the Stantler. Aoi's busy too distracted with rehearsal to pay her any mind.

Later

But later never came.

Or it hadn't until now.

Brillant, brimming - there's a light at the end of all these memories. Aoi's expecting hell, or wherever people like her go when they die. Instead, she finds heaven in the face of a daughter she hadn't seen in ages. Still young, still beaming, and not blaming her for a thing.

Aoi's last act before death takes her....

Is a smile.