4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
bring your princess to work day [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 4:45:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu’s hand was wrapped—same one with the old broken wrist per Captain , which had only recently healed. Djall had bitten her that morning rather badly, for the first time ever. She still wouldn’t call in to work. She had a lab to run.

Fuck. Why’d it have to be her left hand again? Her right worked just as well, ambidextrous as she was, but she tended towards the left side, and it was odd having to shift her favor.

After such a stressful week, she wanted to have a nice, fun time, even if she had to be here—and no one was going to stop her. had things handled. was off doing something else, likely Xerneas-related. was not going to fuck with the messaging system. was (hopefully) not going to set any Rotom loose.

Everything was going to be okay.

Because was here, and Lulu had things to teach her. This would surely be an absolute blast for both of them. Showing Sabine her skills in the lab would counteract her unfortunate display earlier that week.

She held out a white lab coat to the princess with her good hand, smiling warmly. “Here you are.”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 6:12:53 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
rocket hq: laboratories

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Niggling at the back of her mind, the scene from a few days ago continued to play back in her mind. The way Lulu had pulled away from her, so cold, so stiff.[break][break]

'I'm going to go play solitaire.'[break][break]

And then Djall's body on the floor of the kitchen, the nightmare that had hovered above him. The rest is hazy, constantly changing as a result of her own discomfort and disbelief. But the pieces fit together haphazardously in that she had fucked up somehow.[break][break]

Rather than be her lover's shoulder to lean on, she had cast her worries aside without thought. [break][break]

You're being dramatic.[break][break]

It was why she was here now, despite her own meaningless plans and preferences. Since coming to Hoenn she had all but avoided any need to visit the submarine. The thought of being hundreds, maybe thousands of feet below the sea at any point in time(not that they ever dove that deep lately, thanks Genesect) did not settle well in her stomach.[break][break]

She preferred her own two feet on the ground, with wind in her hair and sea spray on her face: and even that was a stretch. [break][break]

Sabine comes to a stilted halt next to Lulu, taking in the room and the people who's eyes had, for a second, lingered. But an outstretched hand is held out to her and, while it brings her relief to see Lulu reaching for her again, the white article of clothing hanging from her fingertips elicits a violent reaction from the princess.[break][break]

"You must be mad. I'm not wearing that. There is a stain on it."[break][break]

The woman's nose pinches in protest as she looks it over from a distance, unwilling to even touch it.[break][break]

"My own clothes are much more befitting of figure, Lulu, please."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/DkwSV8K/sabine-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 6:47:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

What the fuck?

“What?” For a split second, the anger in her rose—something about just being in this place. How dare she question her authority? However, the hackles quickly smoothed over, and she held out the coat in front of her back away from the other woman, assessing, because Sabine was surely right about this in the end. “But it’s—"

Short of finishing, she caught a couple of grunts within her peripheral vision, watching and muttering something. Her body, lab coat and all, turned to jagged, terrifying shadow and her head spun around on her neck. GO DO SOMETHING.

They went to go do something, quickly. With a pacifying sigh her darkness disappeared.

“Okay.” She accepted defeat early and replaced the apparently stained (she didn't see it) lab coat with the others.

Sabine was already causing whisperings among the lab. If eyes left after moments, it was only because technicians and other scientists assumed they were being sneaky. This was bewildering and terrifying simultaneously to many present. To others, who did not care what happened, it was a good day at work. Fuck primal energy. Princess of Galar was here.

They would make their way through the labs towards an open area where several were working on the generator prototype. A draft slowly spun atop a hologram projector, and Lulu took more control with a couple of fingertips on her good hand.

“This is what I’m working on for Infinity Industries.”

She was proud, and it showed.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 7:03:46 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Lulu had never truly scared Sabine- and if she had, she had never shown any submission to it. She was far too stubborn for that, and too fucking good at feigning ignorance and pretending she hadn't heard. So when Lulu's voice turns to a note of rage, questioning her rejection, Sabine is busy inspecting her nails.[break][break]

"You heard me."[break][break]

Fortunately, the lab coat is removed from her vision, prompting the princess to raise her attention from her manicure to meet Lulu's now-softening gaze. Oh, the power she held.[break][break]

And how fickle it might be.[break][break]

Satisfaction grows on her features as Lulu's darkness lashes out at everyone else except for her. She practically basks in it, emerald gaze watching as the various technicians and scientists scatter. Where their attention returns, it is in sporadic intervals so that Lulu does not lash out a second time - for there very well might not be a second time.[break][break]

And Sabine lets out a pointedly satisfied 'huff' when the lab coat is set back on its hook. She trails after Lulu, brushing dark hair over her shoulder as they come into the room with the hologram projector. Genuine awe and astonishment crosses over her expression, eyebrows lifting to become lost in dark hair. [break][break]

"Ohh.. I like this."[break][break]

Sabine, shoulder to shoulder with the woman, reaches gently for her bandaged hand. Her pinky finger curls around Lulu's, careful not to cause further harm. It was instinctual, but it felt right. [break][break]

"Show me how it works."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/DkwSV8K/sabine-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 1:54:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Authority. What a game. Sabine had won this round.

Her fingers were sore in her lover’s. The princess made the pain worse, but Lulu didn’t mention it. Instead, she willed past her nerves and curled fingers around tighter.

The hologram slowed for a moment with a passing thought, conceived by the sting of her dog’s newly maddened bite. The present returned with the stare of another grunt, and she shot daggers, needing to be the strongest and most threatening one in the room.

Said grunt turned to leave wordlessly, as they always did.

While Sabine comforted her, she was too-quickly discovering that this made her look weak, and the realization hit her face like the strange breeze of a too-large room, pumping out through the fans attempting to keep up with an overheating generator. It fell cold, contrasting said heat in the room which rose steadily. Lulu, distracted by a multitude of things, had no mind spare to pay. Her voice, and eyes, belonged to Sabine, despite a face which took on knowing steel the lab around her knew better.

Even hiding behind it, she was captivated, and happy that someone she cared about was interested enough.

“Well,” she began, “there’s a lot to it.”

Where to even start?

She squeezed the dominant hand which contained Sabine’s—was it even dominant? Willing herself not to wince from her own hold, she started on a journey. “Do you know anything about infinity energy?”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 4:38:01 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Despite her best attempt to be mindful of Lulu's injury, to take into consideration her comfort - the other woman disregards that to hold onto her tighter. It prompts a confused, questioning look from the princess, one guarded with a half-smile. But she doesn't stop her, more than willing to be selfish and take all that she could, all of the affection that Lulu had to offer.[break][break]

She had been wanted, sure. But to be needed was a sensation and a driving factor that she had never before experienced. But it had quickly become something she craved - but only from her.[break][break]

To say that Lulu was just another lover would be a lie.[break][break]

The princess' gaze sweeps over the controls briefly before recentering on Lulu. She is captivated by the woman's smile, first and foremost, and she does not hesitate to follow her lead. In response to the question, however, Sabine's expression is blank and questioning.[break][break]

"No, but I would love for you to tell me."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 17:12:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“Infinity is a type of bioenergy we’ve come to know about through the League’s research of mega stones. It’s extremely powerful. It’s what the Megalopolans used to get here—to Hoenn—from Ultra Space.” She wanted to go there. Get her off this planet.

Amber watched her, set in a sharp, steely expression and gauging absorption; searching for any lingering questions in green eyes which, initially, looked out of place in her realm.

“We can also derive it from pokemon via machines called ‘Absorbers’, developed by Jules Cotillard.”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 1:20:27 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
For the first time in, perhaps, forever, Sabine's attention is genuine. Not that it hadn't ever been when in Lulu's company- but when faced with any sort of mundane topic, Sabine found it difficult to remain engaged.[break][break]

But when Lulu speaks, the woman's excitement bleeds into her and is absorbed on contact. For the first time, Lulu would see her princess in genuine awe. She sucks in a breath, emerald attention skirting across what technology was put on display in front of her. Virtually none of it is familiar to her, but she can feel that anticipation, that sense of excitement building.[break][break]

This hunger for knowledge had often laid dormant, but it was stirring now. [break][break]

"Mega stones, you say?" She glances back to Lulu briefly, but her focus is on the stone that had presented to her when they'd first met. "So those stones are space material?"[break][break]

Sabine does not hide the note of passion in her voice - that hunger. Her attention settles on amber eyes, and she smiles.[break][break]

"And what are your plans for this extremely powerful bioenergy, my love?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 21:10:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Of course, Lulu had assumed this would be an interesting experience for Sabine—maybe not with a great amount of reason, but still. How could it not be? Wave of the future, baby.

The amount of interest that gleamed in the woman’s eyes made everyone else in the room suddenly disappear, however. Her face flushed the lightest pink and she couldn’t help the curl of her lips. Her heart skipped. This was very exciting.

“Yes, exactly.”

“Infinity Industries will be the first to capitalize on it. Our team is pioneering something world-changing.” Her good hand began moving through a series of drafts on the hologram, turning through different specific mechanisms like pages. “These are parts of a generator we’re nearly finished with. The plan is to supply an energy network. Hoenn’s new power grid—the best in the world.”

“For now, that’s the focus. But me, personally?” She leaned into the princess the smallest bit. Not enough to draw any more attention, if that were possible, but enough to keep a secret. “Between you and me: I want to build a time machine. I don’t know if that’s possible, but if it is, I’m going to do it.”

There was the lightest flash of a grin that knew it probably wasn’t a good idea. “Really. Don’t tell anyone.”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 23:25:13 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmm.."[break][break]

She purses her lips, intrigued. Her attention is quickly re-absorbed by the machine and the energy it gives off. It gives her goosebumps, a tremble of anticipation. It quite literally took her breath away, much the same way Lulu had when she'd first met- not that she'd made been obvious about it.[break][break]

But now she was comfortable, so her awe was made clear.[break][break]

"Sounds exciting."[break][break]

She meant it.[break][break]

Lulu sifts through holograms and she does her best to keep up, enamored by the technology, by the knowledge, by the possibilities. [break][break]

"It's not bad.."[break][break]

But there is a glint in the woman's eye, a hunger that Sabine can feel is shared between them. And, whispered like a secret, Sabine breathes out a sigh. A time machine? [break][break]

"Oh.. but baby-- that's better."[break][break]

Lulu's lips pull back to grin, and Sabine doesn't hesitate: she caresses her cheek and pulls her in for a kiss.[break][break]

"My lips are sealed, love."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 1:07:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Perhaps it was that she didn’t take Sabine seriously enough. Maybe it was that she figured if she told anyone, they’d think it was a joke.

It certainly sounded like it, in her head. Maybe later, she’d chalk it up to just as much.

But it was hardly the biggest secret.

One machine was thinking too small. It was about the destination.

The kiss was unexpected, and elicited wide eyes from those still unable to peel away, despite Darkrai’s looming and ever-present threat. Lulu pulled away.

“Mm.” The giddiness faded just as quickly. What was she doing? “Right. Good.”

“You know, maybe we should just have lunch. Miles can handle things around here, I'm sure.” ( )

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 3:21:08 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
This was, by far, the realest and most interesting thing she had experienced. Sabine was sheltered, secluded from the world of knowledge and intrigue because she'd been told that this was a world not meant for her. [break][break]

And here Lulu was, opening that previously-closed door wide open and saying 'hey, look at this'. Although she kept her emotions under lock and key, this was huge. [break][break]

It was what spurred her unexpected kiss. It was an unspoken thank you, one that Sabine didn't have the courage to put into words. Honestly, it was hard to tell if she even understood it herself. [break][break]

Lulu pulls away, however, which is an unexpected and unpleasant reaction given how happy she had felt. The window closes and the door slams shut, and Sabine is left staring back at her with bewildered, discomforted irritation. [break][break]

"Okay."[break][break]

Sabine steps away, swallowing her hurt.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 5:12:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu cleared her throat, swallowing the heavy sigh that pressed for relief at the threshold of her chest. Responsibilities. Judgment. Lost time. Bad ideas. Blabbering mouth. Idiot. IdiotShut UP. SHUT UP.

She noticed the line in front of her which ran thin between two fields of damage control.

“What sounds good? Anywhere you’d like to go—my treat.”

Her face was still odd stone, as though her love were a secret best kept out of sight and earshot.

Because it was.

She realized, in that moment, how utterly hypocritical she had been.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 23:17:25 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
In the span of a second, a single phrase, a simple reaction and misunderstanding is enough to sour her mood. Sabine is stiff and unwelcoming in response to Lulu's attempt to change the subject. [break][break]

"Actually, I think I'll just get going."[break][break]

She says this, but she glances over her shoulder and appears suddenly uncomfortable. It occurs to her only now that she didn't know where to go or how to get off. The princess had been escorted onto the submarine, and she hadn't the sense to remember the path. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,351 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 1:31:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Well, this sucks.

With a sigh, Lulu nodded, pressing lips with a light shrug. “Alright. Sure, if that’s what you want.” Maybe that was for the best. This all seemed a little silly, now. And foolish. Really foolish.

She’d have some making up to do, surely, but at least now she could stick around and show a mean face in order to hopefully neutralize what had just occurred.

Watching her look around, Lulu knowingly offered her a pokeball.

“Here: Gardevoir. Borrow it.”

She blew air out of her cheeks a moment.

“Well.” Her head fell to the side, eyes attempting allure. “See you tonight, maybe?”