thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demonstration
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 18:02:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"nervous?"

he asks no one in particular but expects a response from both of them. not that it's needed — he already knows their answers.

their target looms up ahead: a plain building on the outskirts of saffron. it's said to contain a prized pokemon, one that's strong enough to level a city. or at least that's the rumor.

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
demonstration
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 23:09:57 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Nervous is an understatement of what Raziel felt. He felt frozen, and sick and very much unprepared despite being told that this was going to be happening. A mission with out their parents, and rather under someone else. Don't bring shame to the Pryde name, his father would've made sure to remind him and he hates the pressure of it. He doesn't have the same experience as Asriel so already he feels as if something goes wrong he'll be the fault of it. [break][break]

"Yes..." he finally answers before realizing what he said, "I-I mean no," damn it don't bring shame. "Ummm I've done some research on this place, and umm I think I have an idea... if that's okay sir" he doesn't know if they were suppose to come up with a plan or if they were just suppose to do as Beckett said and be expected to follow. Because it wasn't like grunts were expected to think right? Though he had rather be prepared than sorry.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
demonstration
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 0:56:41 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
There wasn't a reason to be nervous. Trained to be prepared for such missions, this would be the first step, to learn how to fly on his own. Strangely, there was an odd feeling stirring inside him. He took a breath, calming himself before replying. "no."

A red gaze fell towards his twin, Raizel as he uttered that he had came up with some sort of plan. Asriel had one of his own but wanted to hear what Raziel's was before speaking up. "What is it?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demonstration
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 7:57:20 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]anyone else would have been met with an immediate no. but for raziel, he considers it, and nods.

"go on, raziel."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
demonstration
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 8:14:47 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Damn it it why was Asriel so cool? There was a small hint of envy there, never a jealousy though, when his brother seemed to find it easy to say 'no' when asked about being nervous. For now he tries to remind himself its because he spends all his time in the labs while the other is out here. He is thankful to the other about hearing him out at least as Razz takes out his phone and clicks a few things. [break][break]

"So I've looked into specific articles about this place, seeing what blueprints I could find specifically about their power grid," he starts, its clear he's nervous but he has practiced this in his head multiple times, "Good news is the power systems are focused on the roof, and maybe we could do something about that," Raziel shows them his phone which should show a picture of same building but from a few years ago and the system. "If done right we could make it just seem like some wild eletric pokemon caused it and get in easier."[break][break]

He brings his phone down as he looks further into his notes, "But they also have a back up generator, but from everything I've found it'll at least take them 10 minutes to start up properly, it should hopefully give us a good chance of getting in" he won't comment about how hard it could be to get out because he's not sure. [break][break]

The labs were useful for one thing at least, pretending that he could be smart. After his suggestion he goes back to seeming to shrink again, clearly nervous if it sounded dumb.

[break][break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
demonstration
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 13:00:55 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Asriel glanced towards the buildings rooftop once Raziel mentions that the power source could be found there. It was fortunate, he figured that no one apart from workers would linger up there. He was impressed with how much thought rasiel had put into the plan, "Good thinking raziel." Asriel commends giving his brother a small nudge in a loving manner.

The time limit was the only thing that really bothered him. Asriel's eyebrows furrowed together as he brainstormed. "ten minutes." He repeats, studying the blueprints displayed on the phone. "that should be enough time. there looks to be an exit nearby where the pokemon is supposed to be contained." the blueprints were outdated so Asriel wasn't sure if the layout would be the same or not.

"We can take our objective and go before anyone notices." Eyes flicker over towards theo, ultimately he was the man who would decide if the plan was worth it or not.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
demonstration
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 16:34:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the two brothers each have their own specialities. it's why theo pushes one more than the other — because he knows one can take it better than the other. plus, there's no use for a broken scientist.

he meets asriel's gaze and simply shrugs.

"i'm not going in. you two figure it out between yourselves."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
demonstration
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 17:43:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

There is a small surge of pride at his brother’s words. Makes him feel that he hasn’t lost sleep over nothing , and gives him a bit more hope for this mission. Even the way Asriel believe they could actually make it in and out within the allowed time gives him some hope. Although as high as it was lifted it came crashing down the moment Theor mentioned he wasn’t coming with them. “Wait you-“ he is quick to cut himself off as he knows better than to question out right in such a way, “May I ask why not sir?” the man has been nice enough to answer as long as he did so properly so hopefully it’ll be the same. [break][break]

He gives a worried glass at his brother, eyes questioning him as to whether or not they could actually do this. Raziel always figured that if their planed messed up at least Theo would be there with them to help. Now though? Raziel is a bit unsure. ”I uhh borrowed some extra pokemon if we need it,” the silent, ‘we’re in this together’ is left unsaid, but Raziel would follow his brother to the end. Question was was his brother willing to just let this be the two of them?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
demonstration
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 1:15:56 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

His words caused a flinch, a moment of hesitation. Under the impression that Theo would be tagging along, Asriel felt nervous when he stated that he won't be coming. He sighed, irritated but he remained silent.

"We'll be fine, just follow training." His words reassured Raziel along with himself. He would look towards the roof once again, then back at his brother. "I'm trusting you to handle the power, I'll handle retrieving the objective."

His head tilted with the mention of extra pokemon, "What pokemon?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
demonstration
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 1:44:17 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Raziel nods at his brother, finding it easier to play off his confidence that it was his own. Even if they no longer had the cushion that would be Theo. Just follow training, he could do that. He usually finds it pretty easy to work off his brother and support what he does. He gives his brother a smile to assure him he could do this, "Yeah, just leave it to me"[break][break]

At the question of what he brought he takes some pokeballs out off of his belt. "So I have a pair of Raichu, Luxray, Magneton, an excadrill and Aggron, one of the Raichu's is actually a psychic type so either using that one or since we don't weigh much the Magneton in order to get to the Fire Escape and up to the roof from there without causing too much attention," he is looking between the pokemon and his phone to order to check his notes for their specs as they were very much not his own. What he is not going to mention was that he borrowed these pokemon from the labs without really asking. Most have them have been on the sidelines anyways with their pokeballs collecting dust so it should be fine. Maybe.... some of them were at least trained and meant to be rented to the scientist there. [break][break]

"Oh actually take this one," Raziel hands his brother the pokeball with the Luxray, "Luxray's eyes are so good they can see through walls and stuff, it can help you see if any guards are coming your way, might be better than using Nidorino's spikes. Is there any other one you think you might want?" Razz offers feeling that their Nidorino and Nidorina might not be enough for this task without Theo.

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
demonstration
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 12:00:25 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

He doesn't interrupt Raizel as he explains the plan further. It was more detailed then Asriel thought it would be, he's impressed with how his brother always plans things ahead - a skill he lacked. The explanation is a little lengthy and it begins to go in through one ear and out the other. However he does understand the general premise.

"Sounds good" he responds with a nod glancing at the pokeballs he brought along. Asriel is surprised, wondering how Raziel got his hands on so many pokemon. "I'll put it to good use" A small hand grips onto the luxrays pokeball and Asriel begins to take steps forward towards the building.

"Lets get going, Raizel." He pauses for a moment digging into a pocket and pulling out a walky-talky. A hand extends the device to his brother."For communication" He comments and resumes the advance.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
demonstration
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 16:28:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

He should probably slow down some, he realizes not sure if his brother was keeping up with what he was saying. There was look there that hinted that not everything was sinking in, especially when he didn’t seem to interested in taking more than just the offered pokemon. Though it could just be that Asriel had more confidence in his Nidorino than he was having in his Nidorina. Sorry queenie, he inwardly thinks as he takes the walkie talkie from his twin, ”Got it,” [break][break]

With that Raziel would head off with his brother in the middle of the night. The hark hair twin would lead the way toward the side of the building when strangers weren’t giving the two a second glance. What was another couple of trainers running about right? Once in the alley way Raziel would’ve brought out the Magneton who seemed to be confused about where they were. As they were not a pokemon that often left the labs, ”Hey you’re listening to me today,” Raziel would firmly tell it. At first it looked confused, but it soon recognized him as one of the people from the labs and so knew to obey. “We’re going to need you to get us up there got it?” the Magnaton looks up at the fire escape of the building before confirming with the count of its name as it twirled and offered one of it’s heads for both twins to grab onto before lifting them up slowly and getting them where they wanted before Raziel returned them. [break][break]

“Now to climb up,” the dread could easily be heard in his tone as he heads up, “Do you think Mr. Beckett is watching us from where he’s at?” Raziel can’t help question to past some of the time in going up

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
demonstration
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 4:38:13 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
Asriel followed along quietly, giving the other trainers a side glance as they passed by them. Thankfully they left without saying anything to them, but it wouldn’t be good if they are seen by others. He observes as Raizel orders the magneton to lift them up, surprisingly it obeys without much thought and Asriel grips tightly onto the pokemon while it lifts them up.

He looks up where they need to climb and sighs out of annoyance. It looked to be pretty high up, falling could result in a broken bone or worse. Rubbing his hands together, he prepares to climb pausing when Razz speaks.

“Probably” Asriel finds it unlikely that he came along to just watch, Theo probably had a side objective one that the two of them weren’t aware of. “I’m sure he’ll come to our aid if something were to go wrong.” He reassures Raizel with a subtle nod, Asriel wasn’t very close with Theo so he didn’t understand why Raizel was so fond of him.

“Don’t fall” he heeds a simple warning before beginning his climb. It was more difficult then he imagined but he managed to reach the top before raizel.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
demonstration
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 5:19:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm not too sure on that, I mean some times he seems kinda nice but you should've seen what he did in the labs," he comments before following his brother along doubting a bit if they were caught would Beckett really come to their aide? Or would they be abandoned. Honestly it made him more nervous thus why he was probably talking when he should be focusing. He does make sure to look at the magnet pokeball, "Hey make sure no one is up there," he tells them as it scouts ahead levitating up enough where it's three eyes to be on the roof. [break][break]

"Magneton," is all it says when it comes back, and he has no idea what it means. Though they didn't looked panicked so maybe that meant no one was there? It takes sometime and he is getting warned out with how high this building is. Raziel can't help but look over the edge and he tenses up with a panicked squeak. The steel pokemon pushes at Raziel to make sure the small scientist didn't look down, one of it's heads near the other boy to keep them up as well. They were a helper after all. [break][break]

Once up Raziel give a sigh of relief not seeing anyone up here. Okay he could do this, just stick to the plan. "Okay ummm uhhhh...." he's nervous, but he does get out the pokeballs and calls out both Raichu who looks very confused about where they're at. "Whose ready for a meal?" he questions them because unlike the Magneton these two were experiments from a finished project, one where he often had to feed them so they at least recognized him though they were nervous.[break][break]

"Okay so when these guys start eating the power will go out and you have 10 minutes, with the power out the door there shouldn't have any alarms, might still be locked though so open that how you want, should I stay here or go with you?" he ask because he's not sure where he'd be most helpful.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
demonstration
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 5:02:11 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Asriel isn’t surprised to hear that Theo did something, he knows what he’s like. “What did he do?” He isn’t all that interested and only asks out of courtsey. Waiting for the signal Asriel goes up when the coast is clear. Looking at the power source and then back at the two pokemon.

He nods towards raizel. Though he doesn’t really know the best option, “with me i guess.” He doesn’t want to put Raizel in danger but Asriel is not very sure he could handle the colossal task on his own. He pulls up his mask to conceal his face.

I’m Ready