part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 23:25:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

PERSISTENCE IS ITS OWN REWARD. But that does not mean Fernando expects such an answer. It’s anything but. Why now of all times? He’s not sure. That doesn’t matter, really. Never pass up a good opportunity.

Hm.

Curiosity hums when they leave. The halls are empty sans the noise of their steps. The locker room is right next to the gym, graciously labeled in respective genders, but that goes ignored after hours. So too are the rest of his clothes as they scatter across the empty benches.

What she finds are the scars she knows and the bruises inflicted by her cohorts back on Route 113. Purple welts, yellow and black bruises. Time will cause them to fade but here she will see his pain well until he’s recovered. Bandages are unwrapped as water runs from a handicap shower at the far end of the room. He always opts for the larger option.

What’s new with you?

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 23:56:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Public showers. She hadn’t thought about it at first. It reminded her of prison.

Naked bodies didn’t affect Lulu in the same way anymore.

His whelps didn’t elicit much of  reaction. Perhaps it was partly for a lack of energy, but in that moment, half of her was someone else, where fresh bruises and deep scars were far too common. She undressed. Of course, she had some of her own. She always did. Maybe not as many as him, but they lingered—ever-present, in whatever amount.

Eventually, when fully naked herself, she regarded his wounds with some light-heartedness she didn't quite catch herself. “Got you good, didn’t they?” Tone soft. Gray. Unreadable.

Clothes were set on the bench as well, and she followed him wordlessly. League HQ. Perhaps this was also prison.

What’s new? The infinity extraction hydraulics system was new. That was fun.

“Not too much. Work. Trying to keep up.”

GMH and Infinity Industries felt like something better mentioned over drinks, but maybe the conversation was headed in that direction anyways. The man wanted to know who she worked for. They’d been over this. 'Free-lancing' was too vague for someone who required answers and everything else in the palm of his hand.

“You?”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 0:15:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

“THIS TIME,” comes a gruff reply. Next time they won’t be so lucky. That much he swears. It’s a silent vow meant to hit those closest to her. He just doesn’t know it yet. And should she fall in the line of fire. It just means his little doll breaks a bit too easily.

Oh well.

Same.” Their conversation consists of a few words and ever fewer actions. Fernando takes the first step in, feeling the sudden heat of a hot shower pelt against his pack as an abstract chill crawls down his spine. Every droplet that stings his skin causes him to sizzle, releasing MISTY vapor instead of steam from their glass confines.

The only difference from prison is that they have a freedom to choose. That’s why she’s here now. With him.

It’s because she chose to be.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 0:44:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Voices. Women yelling. Screaming through vents. Clanging, for the sake of noise. Arguing. ’Shut the fuck up, Quinn. Want your nose broken again? I’ll kill you, bitch.’

It was silent here, but in the back of her mind somewhere, they echoed.

Animals in cages.

She hadn’t thought about it in such a long time.

The Revenant followed after the Vindictive, into water. Wordlessly, she took soap, and smoothed it over his skin, watching his eyes, and attempting gentleness. Her face was steel when her own returned to his scars. Her fingertips ran over the uneven skin.

“I like this.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 6:27:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

FERNANDO STANDS AT ATTENTION IN MORE WAYS THAT ONE. That's how she knows she has his focus. That his world revolves around her and the water that pricks hot holes in his backside. His eyes never leave hers as he lets her attend to him. Lather covers his imperfections with bubbles and cleanliness. It's an uphill battle against being constantly washed away.

"What is this?"

No matter how much she covers him the lessons learned will never wash away.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 6:58:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu recalled his nightmares. The avatar had spent much time thinking about them, and processing. It was difficult. Her powers didn’t relieve her of what little empathy she seemed to have left. Seeing the things that she had, she’d begun to take on a sort of change in understanding.

She moved behind him, seeming intent on doing the whole job. One hand washed, while the other continued navigating the seams of his flesh under streams of hot water. “This.”

“And this.”

She was silent for a moment, pushing lightly up against his back and into the heat of the water before moving down his leg to continue.

She wasn’t sure what she was getting at. A light ‘huff'. “Silly, really to say anything. They’re just scars.”

“But they look good on you.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 7:47:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

"EACH ONE IS A LESSON LEARNED."

Fernando embraces her touch. The attention is nice. A sense of security that lets him close his eyes and feel her fingers against him. His head droops backwards, nestled against her.

"Our mistakes. Our chance to continue down that path or break free. To make a better life for ourselves. To set aside the past and grow into something more."

When he opens them, he turns, face full of water as he stares down at her. His hands rest on her waist, thumbs tracing against the lines of ink that sit underneath his touch.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 8:24:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She breathed into skin, acknowledging. “Hm.” It all seemed to boil down to annihilating her family, and she couldn’t blame him for that. She could appreciate that he was living strongly and with purpose to avenge his own. She had recently kidnapped a man from Galar and dismembered him to avenge Rinc. It made sense to her. Perhaps the nightmares had something to do with it.

When he turned towards her, she looked up at him with the same steely-eyed expression. Something was, perhaps, off. The prior couple of weeks had been off in general. For one, she’d been awake the whole time.

There had been the Rotom incident, the darkening of Djall, the healing of a broken wrist, the medical bay debacle, and several other traumatizing experiences. The life of a Rocket was never dull.

“That’s nice.” She teased. Finally, the smallest edge of her lips curled at him. “I mean, I think they look good. They make you look tough.” Jokingly she curled a fist and bumped knuckles into the muscle with kissing force.

Her body then lowered, down legs, to squat near calves, a thumb running down the center of one of them til ankle. “Lift your foot.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 8:41:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

WATCHING HER PROSTATE BENEATH HIM DOES NOT BRING THE SAME JOY AS OTHERS. Here, she is subservient, pleasing but far from satisfactory. It is the breakdown and anguish that comes from thoroughly destroying someone that fill his sense of sadism in more ways than one.

He obeys. displacing his weight onto the other foot to keep himself upright. "You don't have to," he says after the fact.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 9:04:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“I know that. I want to.”

Soap went to wash one foot after the other, even with a small massage. She kept her eyes on her own hands, partly wondering why she was doing it.

Love, maybe. Something Rinc had said about humility, that she couldn’t quite remember. It felt like a caring thing to do, when she didn’t know how to do much else. After spending a night in someone’s pain, she found, for once, the desire to serve as a comfort, in hopes that it would be mutual.

When she finished, she stood, finishing the last spots which needed to be finished. She offered him the soap in case he wasn’t satisfied, but leaned into him, looking for embrace and the feeling of the water on her own back. Even for just a minute, to stand there.

She stared into his eyes for a moment, words lingering on her tongue which were inevitably swallowed again. They’d said it. Did they mean it?

Her lips turned up in a small smile. “All done, then?” Hands felt down his back from in front of him, drawing him closer to match any attention he might give her.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 9:23:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

CLEANLINESS IS JUST SHORT OF GODLINESS. In this hollowed ritual, a silent vow is exchanged. Her service is noted by Tapu Fini and that is enough to curry the Legendary's favor. As for the insidious devil that clings to her shadows. That is a resolution the deity has yet to address. Whether or not it can be is a question left to be contested. But as with all mortals, decisions of the Gods are made among themselves. They're just meant to live through the consequences.

Fernando sets the soap back into the shower's concave holder. What he sees is someone willingly subjecting herself to him, someone he's remolded, and he bears the responsibility by holding her within his arms.

"No." His frown reflects her smile as does the moon reflects the sun.

"Your turn."

He looks to cast away her shadows once and for all. Service is met with gratitude. It's only fair he partakes as well. Nothing he can do will ever remove the paintings of her past. But in action, the metaphor slips between his fingers. To taste her and cover her body in kisses is one thing. To care for it, to nurture what is left, is something else entirely.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 4:25:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She washed into his arms. The pressure, from him, and from muscles she didn’t often feel, was welcomed.

'Your turn.'

His response wasn’t expected—nor was it necessarily desired. She eyed him curiously, almost declining, but, allowed him his will, remembering another time; submitting to an opportunity she wouldn’t often, and to the unique way he drew her to him, perhaps. She clung close; directionless, vulnerable, trusting.

Darkness loomed, ever-present, and knowing too well.

“Whatever you like, love.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 9:43:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

HE TAKES WHAT HE WANTS WITH A MUTED KISS. Hot water starts to taper off into lukewarm from extended usage. The time they spend draws the curtains on their intimacy but Fernando is far from done. Behind the foggy barrier separating them from the rest of the world, he looks to her to relish in a fleeting freedom.

Whatever?

There is a challenge in that voice that comes with the authority that dares her to upkeep her end of the bargain. It’s the same gruffness that had snatched her chastity behind a haze of tequila and avoiding questions in true-or-dare.

I like you,” he answers with the sound of his hand echoing against her. Fernando is ready to take, aligned in position, but waits. Satisfaction only comes from mutual want. He needs the validation.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 21:07:01 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
His MISTY TERRAIN steamed around them, blossoming comfort and unknown viciousness. The sting of his palm and the warmth it brought were just as welcomed sensations. Long days of work washed away deeper than skin, off the mind, leaving behind sighing bodies which also craved escape.

Back curled, spine twisted. Her lips reached for an ear. “Take me, then.”

She would allow him his power that evening, but if he still bore the need for validation, he would always find it in the way she met him, fervent and unrelenting.

It was a promise.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 21:34:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

HIS SERVICE IS UNQUESTIONABLE. The League owes him this much. The way he sullies the sanctity of the building—this being neither the first and far from the last—is payment well overdue. They should be thankful he reserves such debauchery to easy to clean places. The way the drain swallows their runoff leaves them self-sufficient.

A faucet turns and a glass door swings open. Droplets drip at the entrance, a flattering imitation of Lulu as he prompts her to exit first.

Fernando takes great care in draping her first. Cold air passing through his wet skin keeps him on edge. It’s refreshing, having his body fore circulation from his hips to his chest, leaving spent areas pointed in duress. Those too get wrapped up underneath white cotton, soaking up what remains.

I missed you,” he lets out in a heavy, expressive breath.

He can feel his spirit leave his body now that she’s wrung him of his earthly desires. His eyes almost seem blank as he brushes the rest of his body dry.