part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 8:39:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

SHE BUYS IT. At least he believes so based off her reaction. He allows the moment the flourish before reigning in.

Whatever pleasantries between them get swallowed by the grim realization that comes from his cold stare. His face smooths over into a stone neutral as he stomachs the pain of repeating words meant for someone else.

I love you,” he confesses, adding another lie to the laundry list of wrongs he’s done to her.

For reasons unknown, he had admitted it to her before. Back then, his mind was fixed on someone else. The same person she had spied upon in his nightmare. But Darkrai’s influence is more subtle than his own. While he had twisted her into something anew, something she had to break through slowly, her curse works in reverse.

A well committed poison takes time and eats from within.

Don’t betray me.

And they come full circle. The night and the moon; mirrors of two Avatars meant to thrive in the dead of night.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 19:37:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
His face was cold and stony—as she had loved, or thought she had for however short a time. Did she still? Even as things were coming together? Tapu Fini’s influence still did not make sense to her. As far as being drawn to him in some psychic manner, she could only guess and second-guess.

Was there chemistry? Had there ever been? Would knowing shake the feelings she had?

The words came of their accord. “I love you too.” And when you took away everything else, it was true—even if it was built on lies and deceit and wrongdoings. Even if he didn’t actually love her.

She stopped at that, because she didn’t know what else to say.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 0:09:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

“FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH, I’LL KEEP YOUR SECRET.”

Another lie. Possibly. For now, it benefits him more to keep it to himself than anything else. He also has an idea of her Pokemon due to Tapu Fini’s influence. As sure as their battle high above, so to will their Legendaries continue to feud.

Even if you don’t believe me.

His stare softens as he mulls his choice of words. What comes out is the easiest solution: to parrot her own.

So don’t hurt me.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
why like this?
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 3:53:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Fernando, even within flesh-bound stone, had shown more vulnerability that he would perhaps ever be aware of. As much as night contrasted the glowing, sharp edge of the moon, their destinies could cut at the ever-apparent seam without the lull of another conversation. Perhaps they were meant to live apart, above the rest, in dark, and in iconic separation.

Forever? How longs did gods live?

Even if you don’t believe me.

Anything was possible, even if he didn’t believe himself. Maybe, anything could be changed. Maybe, even this, whatever it was, could be reversed.

Don't hurt me.

It was crazy, and maybe entirely untrue in this particular universe—she knew it in the moment her lips parted; but, in her heart brewed seeping, tequila-boiled honesty. Because, she would fix it in the end, right?

“I would never.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
why like this?
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 21:21:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WHY LIKE THIS?

WHEN YOU CAN BE THAT?

A DECREE, no matter how false, is carried out between them. Even if the game is afoot there is a promise made between words. The expectation is that they both turn on their honor but to do so in actuality will break what little hope that remains strung between them.

I trust you.

Those words hurt to say. Whether they’re flagrantly false doesn’t matter. Just having to utter them pushes him to his limit. They come out strained, much like his confession of his twisted love for her.

Then, it had been under coercion from her latent powers. He had meant it for someone else. For the only person he would give up everything for. And here, Lulu, through the bastardization of her influence, has forced it out of him yet again.

And, like a pin prick, a moment of soberness washes over him.

He doesn’t trust her. His ego won’t allow it.

Stick to your principles.

Trust no one. Not even yourself.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
why like this?
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 1:28:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: