Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 22:06:21 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Yes sir.” A smirk spread across Leon’s lips, reaching out to grip the basket and slide it across the sand towards them. “Came prepared for this, huh?” Opening the top, indeed had all the necessary accoutrement needed for them to make the most of their privacy. Leon began to remove the items one by one, chuckling softly at their comment about getting sand in a most uncomfortable place. “No promises, bellissimo.” Their sessions tended to be anything but tame, meaning any number of grains were liable to be kicked up by their passion.

Preparation began and soon he was on top of Chu-e once again, prepared to mount his lover as he’d done many times before. However, there was a different feeling as he looked down upon their lithe form, glancing into their eyes and seeing something he’d never seen before. ‘I love him.’ Leon heard the truth in his mind, though he could hardly believe the words seldom thought before. “Are you ready?” Leon whispered into their ear as he leaned down, nipping gently on their earlobe.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 23:01:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There's a bit of a pink on Chu-e's cheeks again when is hovering over him. It feels- different this time. In some way he can't place being able to be completely bare has made this into something... else. Something that was sweet and nice and he didn't want to examine too closely right now. "Of course." His hand finds Leon's shoulder to steady himself.

The sun shifts in the sky, midday shifting the sky into a brighter blue as the ocean sparkles. Raw heat radiates from the sand, the only thing cooling Chu-e the sweat still sticking to his skin. He sighs, from where he had curled up with Leon after, some sense and a mild soreness making him stir. It was too hot for anymore skinship and he was starting to feel hungry.

First things first, he pushed himself into a sitting position, followed by wobbly legs.

"Can you swim?" He's already making his way to the water, bare feet burning on the sand but quickly being relieved by the surf. Without waiting, he's already wading his way into the water. Both to cool down and to clean off.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 23:14:56 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

‘I love him.’ These words continued to echo in his mind as he watched Chu-e’s chest rise and fall beside him, unable to conjure any other thoughts. What he was feeling was unlike anything he’d ever experienced before, Leon was addicted to everything about them, and he couldn’t get enough. had a hold on his heart and mind that he couldn’t shake, and wouldn’t even if he could. “Hey...uhm…” Just as he’d gathered the courage to speak his mind, his lover was already upright and preparing to walk across the sand towards the water. “O-of course I can swim.” Flustered that he hadn’t been able to get the words out, Leon pushed himself up and followed Chu-e into the ocean.

Cool water felt nice against his warm skin, washing away the sweat of their previous debauchery. “Chu-e.” Leon waded through the water closer to them, placing both hands on their narrow waist to hold them in place while they floated. “I’m not...good with this kind of thing...but I can’t not say something though, it’s burning me up inside.” Auburn eyes were cast down towards the waves, flush of crimson on his cheeks as he once again gathered himself. “I’m...in love with you.” Leon could feel his heart skip a beat as the words escaped his lips, both mortified and relieved to have gotten this feeling off his chest. “I want to be...more. I want to be entirely yours...and I want you to be entirely mine.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 0:17:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The water made him shiver, washed away anything unseemly that might still be sticking to his skin. He turned when placed hands on his hips, a small grin and a a small tease about his stamina waiting on his tongue.

Except it didn't come, the confession to honest, too sweet and raw as it hung between them.

And Chu-e.... he wasn't... sure... what he felt.

Leon was. Leon was sweet, kind, silly, had manged to keep up with everything that Chu-e could give, even dish it right back when needed. Had held his hand in the hospital. Looked at his scars and called him 'beautiful'.

"Leon...." He did inch closer, just a bit, to press their bodies together in the surf.

"I don't love you." Because, he couldn't just lie to him like that, could he? He took a breath, quick, rushing to finish his thought. "But I think I could." Which was... something, wasn't it?

"I'm an absolute dogshit mess. There's so much you don't know about me yet. I won't let myself love you until you know it all. To make sure I'm still worthy of your affection."

Reaching up, softly, he tried to cup Leon's cheek with a saltwater-wet hand.

"But I'll be yours if you want me. If you're okay with waiting for my answer." He tried to smile. It felt like walking on eggshells, to get exactly what he was feeling across. "Exclusive kissing rights. I'll even change you to 'boyfriend' in my phone if that's... if you would want that?"
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 0:51:00 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

"I don't love you." In his short twenty-four years of existence, Leon had been through the gauntlet of pain. He’d been stabbed, shot, choked, burned and exploded on various occasions. Yet none of those experiences could measure up to the hurt that he felt when he heard those words come from . A nervous expression had been replaced by crestfallen emotion, wishing that he would have listened to his instincts and not attempted to be vulnerable for the first time in his life. "But I think I could." Leon wasn’t able to discern if Chu-e was being honest or simply attempting to preserve his feelings, not wanting to lose what they had over the admission of unrequited love.

As much as he wanted to be angry, he couldn’t. Chu-e’s hand cupped his cheek with a gentle touch, melting away any feelings of disdain for the situation he found himself in. “I understand…” Leon choked out, barely audible over the sounds of lapping waves. Would he be able to accept anything less than reciprocated feelings? There was a long moment of silence as he watched the reflection of the sun gleam off the water, considering whether or not this was surmountable.

“I...” Auburn eyes finally met with Chu-e’s own for the first time in minutes, the sadness in them before being replaced with a new sense of acceptance. “..I want that. You’re worth the wait, Chu-e.” Leon wrapped his arms around their diminutive form, holding them close to his body, keeping his gaze locked on theirs. “When you're ready, you can tell me everything."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 1:20:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e waited on baited breath, to see if he had ruined what was growing between them before it could bloom.

He couldn't help pulling down to press a kiss to his lips. Chaste and soft.

"You might be too good for me." A small smile, vulnerable, before he tried to pull the other closer once again.

"This means you're obligated to take me to the aquarium and the zoo on dates." Leaning in, he tried to brush his nose against the other's. "No more inviting you over and we both pretend it's to fuck." He flushed a bit. "I can get premium cuddles anytime I want them."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 2:23:43 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

A smile adorned Leon’s face as their lips moved apart from each other, resting his forehead against their own. “You’re undervaluing yourself, Chu-e. As your boyfriend, I can’t legally allow that.” The word felt strange on his lips, foreign and familiar at the same time.

“Dates and cuddles?” Leon pretended to mull their terms over for a moment before leaning up to place a soft kiss on their forehead. “How will I ever live with that?” He teased, knowing that he was more than pleased to perform all the duties that a romantic partner was expected to do. “Cuddles anytime and anywhere. I’m all yours.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
skinny dipping
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 23:21:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ESPURR HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPANDING FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN ELECTRIKE HATCHES FROM YOUR EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MINUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RISING VOLTAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAIN DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
skinny dipping
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 23:23:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: