2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mud mask
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 17:34:38 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It would start with Chu-e showing up to 's desk unprompted. Two vouchers at the most premier and expensive spa in Lilycove would be slapped down. All expenses paid, all day, everything the place had to offer. A raised brow and a demand phrased as a request.

Poor Lulu would find that Choi was like a rash, appearing over and over, vouchers in hand, always coming back no matter what she did or how she tried to escape. A leech in human's clothing.

It would end, eventually, even if she was reluctant, to her and Chu-e side by side in matching baths. Flower petals and fruit slices would dance in the almost-too-hot fruit water as they were disturbed by the bubble jets under the surface. A fruit drink, non alcoholic sadly, would sit for each on tables between them. Chu-e had his hair pulled back and a mud mask on his face, texting.

"So," Is spoken up suddenly, eyes glancing over at his spa-day captive. " is trying to sext me and I'm trying to come up with the worst term for penis I can to respond. Think if I call it a "custard shotgun" he'll break up with me?"

Were they dating.... well.... things were confusing and.... semantics....
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mud mask
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 3:21:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Unprompted was how everyone showed up to her office. Lulu summoned for no one.

She resented the pop-ups. Those done should be approached with care; decorated with glitter and respect, at least, maybe. knew how this shit worked. No waltzing in without a good enough reason, or without an email or meeting, like . Fuck that.

Even the invitation on her desk was cause for a wrinkle of her nose.

Why did they keep trying to do this? Spa days. Vacations. Stay with Rocket. We’ll treat you better than the outside. Sure. The outside was after her. They didn't have to keep asking her if she'd stay. She was trapped—and she wanted to work. Stop pushing yourself on me, Rocket. I’m already here. You’re trying too hard.

She liked the calluses of turning a screwdriver and holding a pencil they kept telling her she ought to upgrade. Rocket gave her the ability and the resources to delve into a void none of them could navigate. Now, they kept pressing weak offerings as though her wrist hurt.

They persisted with candy when she did not have a sweet tooth.

She knew they were fucking her. Why make it more complicated?

Sometimes, though, kicking back was nice.

She watched the petals as they danced around her in warm water. What the fuck was this shit? She was from a different world.

The drink was terrible. Lulu preferred something that stung. She left it on the ledge between them, bewildered, and trying to be at ease.

Her face sank a burgundy at the underboss’s confession. “I don’t know. I don’t know him that well.”

Only from the excursion. Had that man been drunk?

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mud mask
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 13:04:09 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"He's nice." Chu-e concludes, this camera clicking as it took a photo. A few more taps and he dropped it back on the table between them, too. "I'll call it a 'beef whistle' and see where it goes from there."

Sighing, Chu-e leaned back in the bath, stretching his legs out so he could press his feet against the massaging jets. He let the silence ring out a few more moments before breaking it again, tilting his head to glance at .

"I'm glad you finally came out with me today."

This wasn't posturing or some seedy goal. He just... was.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mud mask
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 3:49:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She regarded only the water, along the surface where it rippled, focusing on something even she wasn’t sure about. Felt her breasts exposed. Different culture. She tried to be comfortable. The nakedness, surprisingly, provided comfort when there was none otherwise. Chu-e gave her something different, here, today.

He was on the same level in authority as , and for some reason, that made most discomfort cancel out. They were casual. Chu-e was merely another person, and in their mutual state of vulnerability and humanness in this moment, she was able to take him as deeper in facets, maybe, than the dominant part of her tended to assume he was. What meant more, perhaps, was that beyond those facets, Chu-e was merely flesh and bones, horniness, and hunger. Just like everyone else.

Just like the brains she’d seen, these days.

He gave her muffins at tea.

He talked about his boyfriend’s dick.

‘Beef whistle.’

“Hope that goes well for you, Choi.”

She didn’t know that confidence. She continued to stare, constantly escaping even as he reeled her back with uncomfortable mouth sounds.

“Yeah.” She replied, wrinkling part of her upper face. “Sure, yeah, thanks.”

She breathed, heavily, in steam, wishing for a moment it was smoke. “Been trying? I haven’t got it if you have.” Perhaps she was bitter about that, a little. Maybe she liked Chu-e.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mud mask
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 18:07:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Hmmm... Been trying what?" He didn't really follow, which was no fault of 's own. Lately, he had been dealing with a few random bouts of confusion.

But, with her staring, Chu-e did eventually glance over and catch her eyes. There wasn't anything insidious in them. He didn't seem to mind. Just gave an easy smile at her attention before continuing.

"You work yourself hard. You deserve to be pampered." Said easy and he meant it. "What kind of asshole would I be if I didn't take you out from time to time? You're fun to chat with." Even if their last one on one had ended on a somber note, even if sometimes their styles of communication grated against each other in an uncomfortable way- Chu-e still liked Lulu, still wanted to spend time with her. If only he was on her level, could wrap his head around what she worked on. Maybe then he could try to chip through her barriers to really understand her.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mud mask
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 8:33:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Her brow wrinkled at him, but they were moving past the lapse in understanding almost immediately. She deserved to be pampered, he said. Lulu didn’t quite feel like she was deserving of anything. Her work was out of repentance.

But luxuries did make it better.

“Huh. Don’t think I can recall the last time someone’s called me ’fun’.” There had been a time—before. She gave a deep sigh, breathing in steam and sinking to the very tops of her shoulders. “Thanks... You too.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mud mask
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 10:50:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You are!" Was asserted, a small laugh leaving him. Chu-e took a cue from , sunk deeper into the water, let the steam relax tight shoulders and work tension out of joints. He would still be sore later, he was always sore lately, but for the moment it felt so nice.

It felt like he could sit in a comfortable silence with Lulu and be content.

As with most things, Chu-e was good at ruining moods.

"Hey, Lulu," He spoke up, staring idly at a crack in the ceiling's tile. Eyes somewhere far away. His mind had gotten away from him. "Do you think we can ever be good people again?" His tone was light, apprehensive but not quite timid. The words of one killer to another.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mud mask
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 4:48:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The warm water felt nice, and she had no problem sinking into silence—at least for some time. But, then Chu-e brought a gray cloud over them both.

She stared up past the water and somewhere far off ahead.

“Um…”

Pursed her lips a little.

“Honestly? No.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mud mask
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 10:23:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Ah."

Chu-e didn't add anything of his own there, just took in 's opinion.

"You know, that's part of why I like you. It's never felt like you've just wanted to tell me what I want to hear."

At least, it seemed so with him she had been. Lulu also didn't really put up with his shit as much as other people might, which was a trait that Chu-e almost always respected.

Lulu was pragmatic. Chu-e was more ruled by his emotions than real logic. Even if was his friend, he knew the other could fall into the trap of sentimentality too often as well.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mud mask
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 5:33:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Chu-e liked her.

Obviously, perhaps. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have been invited to spa day. It was just an odd thing to internalize. A soured relationship with an old boss contributed to complex defenses, maybe. One who’d acted in her corner; a mother, until she’d try to kill her.

Trust no one.

Ever.

“Did you want to hear something different?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mud mask
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 23:21:27 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A question for a question, an answer for an answer. It only seems fair.

But it was one that Chu-e found he actually needed to think about. Had he been disappointed in her answer? A bit. However...

"I would want to hear whichever one you hadn't told me."

There wasn't a 'right' answer. When had said they couldn't change, she was right. Chu-e had the chance to get out, to be a better person, to use his last time alive doing something good, for those around him and for himself. Even if he saw his own goals as good, some days, he wasn't such a dreamer to know they weren't lofty. What he wanted could never really be achieved, not really. He had come back, had bloodied himself, perhaps worse now than before.

But if Lulu had said they could change, that wouldn't have felt right either. Chu-e had hurt so many, done so much, why would he deserve to change? Why would he, of all people, get to try and repent? It wouldn't be fair to so many whose lives he had ruined. It was almost like spitting in their faces.

He wanted to change the subject.

"What kind of stuff do you work on down in the Lab?"
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mud mask
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 6:41:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“I get that.”

She barely shifted in the water, growing uncharacteristically comfortable in the warmth of it. The tendency to fidget that plagued her restless body was overcome by a soothing blanket of resignation. To be a bad person, and to accept it for what it was… it was a much-needed rest from trying to fight reality.

Such lapses in spirit could only be temporary, but for now, she bathed in acceptance, and their shared fate of the damned.

They deserved every burn from the fires of judgment.

The eye in her dreams, before Darkrai, still saw everything.

Then, he was asking about her work. At that moment in time, there was little she could share about her own personal endeavors, so instead, she skimmed over what was already there for him to discover himself if he’d actually been interested.

“Several things,” she began, shrugging, perhaps unnoticeable except for the light slosh of water. ’s generator has been a big project this year. I’m sure you’ve been made familiar with infinity energy? What Walsh was extracting from the Floette that day on the island.” The day she had become an avatar.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mud mask
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 5:28:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I have access to that machine and the Floette."

When he had talked to Walsh that day months ago, when MAGMA had become a thing, the boss had given him rights to it. It wasn't something he had shared with many people, just , and he hadn't been able to play around with it very much. Chu-e was curious and willing to experiment, but he wasn't a scientist. He didn't have methods, just mayhem, and didn't have the backing of knowledge to think of interesting things to do with the machine like or even might come up with.

"I'm not sure I can help, but I would like to."
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,374 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
mud mask
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 6:11:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu knew exactly what she wanted to do with Cotillard’s machine—but she wasn’t about to voice it to . In fact, she was slightly surprised he was offering at all.

“Oh… yeah, I’d love to take a look at that.” Maybe fuck around and go to Ultra Space and get that sweet Megalopolan boyfriend.

Why did Chu-e still have any trust for scientists, anyways? She noted that for someone having been literally ripped open by people like her, he was awfully generous in his support.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
mud mask
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 1:52:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It was a shame she didn't trust him enough to tell him yet, because Chu-e would have been into it. Or, well, maybe more so that the thing inside him would subtly encourage it. In time, it would be hard to tell how much was Chu-e and how much was Necrozma.

"Then we'll make it a date." He paused, mulling over his choice of words. "Like, a work date, I'm gay and your boss. That would be weird."

Didn't want to cross any lines to be like a fucking predator. Chu-e would literally die before he let that happen.