[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
MIDGETS

"You know, I was here the other day. Helping the caretakers to comb their fur and put them to sleep." There is familiarity that lingers in her steps as she totters down the halls, a knowing gleam to her gaze as her eyes dart around the establishment.
[break][break]
"The Munchlaxes were really cute and a lady helped me to listen to its heartbeat." She hums, peeking over her shoulder to check on Reiner and the man who she's unwittingly dragged along. "I think her name was… Ms Eva… Eva Morales or something!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 13:58:30 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Today, Reiner is not the only electric feline on the prowl... a Shinx, his collar reading 'Clove', follows after the larger cat, eyes shining.

Chu-e follows, too, amused at both and his pokemon.

"Isn't that the famous doctor?" He thought? Chu-e wasn't really sure, honestly. Who exactly was Eris rubbing elbows with when she was off the sub.

"Remember to call me 'Ji-Hoon' or 'Ki' here, okay?" His voice is lowered, a bit, just for Eris' ears. He didn't want to risk her blowing his cover by accident.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 0:52:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
MIDGETS

Famous doctor... Was Eva really that famous? Given how little she's read about the prominent figures in Hoenn, Eris can only offer a shrug and a tilt of her head. His whisper comes with a brief set of instructions, one that she can follow without much trouble as the names given slide off her tongue.
[break][break]
"Do you like baby pokemon as much as your cats? Or just one type?" With a hop, skip and a jump, Eris leads the way into the nursery, taking straight to a bunch of Pichus and sweeping one right into her arms. "They're really small and soft... Unlike Inari. He doesn't let me brush his fur at all."
[break][break]
She refers to the wild child Pichu she has, the name earning her a light sigh from Reiner as he surrenders himself to the eventual fate of being overwhelmed by the gremlins once more. His tail flicks about, remaining just out of the reaches of the Pichus whilst they jump and clamour for that shiny tail. Once he finds a spot to settle down, he turns his gaze to Clove, watching to see if he may be subjected to the same misfortune as the babies begin to take notice of the Shinx.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 1:03:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The babies, sadly for Reiner, are more interested in a high place to climb. One of the more shy Pichu, however, ends up subjected to Clove's affections. Clove was young himself and loved to play- which could be quiet overwhelming. He was also used to dealing with Chu-e's own Pichu who was very timid.

"I do. They're sweet and innocent." Leaning down, Chu-e scooped up one of the grumpier looking Pichu in his arms. The young pokemon gave a few sparks of indignity but quickly calmed down when he started to scratch it's cheeks. That earned a soft laugh from Chu-e.

"We could have a play-date for our pokemon sometime. I think that Clove has taken a shine to your Luxray." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder at his Shinx, who had coaxed the shy Pichu on his back to ride like he was a horse.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 4:43:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
MIDGETS

Sweet and innocent... She remembers the theory that her mother had always embraced in her childhood - All beings are born without innate intelligence and all behaviour is learnt. Baby pokemon are unmistakably loveable creatures that can do no harm save for getting into trouble with their insatiable curiosity.
[break][break]
"A play-date sounds fun!" Arceus knows that she speaks not for Reiner but for herself and Clove, her spark of energy an infectious one as the Pichu she holds begins to chirp and squirm along with her. "I've gotten a lot more since I've begun looking... Mostly Electric or Fire types! And a Snom I got given... Boots is about as big as this Pichu, I think!"
[break][break]
She's careful not to mention Gavin's name when she mentions the tiny bug, but a part of her knows that he's a major reason behind why she's visiting today. Beyond the desire to visit the wee babes and take a break, Eris finds that their cuteness can be a cure for the stress he's accumulated over the course of these few weeks. Balancing the Pichu in one arm, she reaches into her pocket and retrieves her phone, pointing the camera at Chu-e without the slightest hint of warning.
[break][break]
"And another one for the collection!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 18:49:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The picture can't be flattering. He hadn't expected it, after all, but after the fact he does laugh again, face blooming into something warm. Unable to help himself, Chu-e leans over and ruffles 's hair lightly.

"Other than my cats, I have a lot of Fairy and Normal types. But, I also have a Snom! He's very lazy and mostly just sleeps and eats. Maybe Boots could liven him up?"

A weariness comes over him, slowly, and Chu-e finds a place to sit. The Pichu is sat down, another one taking her place; one that had wanted a warm lap. He idly starts to pet this one, too.

"Would you like to get some food after this? My treat."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 0:42:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
MIDGETS

What is it with people and their inability to resist ruffling her hair? Gently rearranging her messy fringe, Eris can't quite help but pout at , half a brain cell paying attention to the words he speaks as she searching through her list of contacts.
[break][break]
"Boots does roll around a lot... and somehow always manages to find the butterknives..." While she hasn't gotten into any incidents yet, Eris should perhaps look into that phenomenon a little closer? For now, she's content with tapping into her conversations with , sending the newest picture of Chu-e and the Pichu before tagging it with the question, 'So how many are we allowed to adopt?'
[break][break]
She's sure that she won't receive any replies but hey, at least she tried!
[break][break]
"Food? What kind of food?" Plopping herself down onto the ground, Eris quickly finds herself in somewhat of a similar situation to Reiner, earning herself a barely muffled snort from the Luxray as Pichus begin to climb up onto her shoulders and onto her head. Each Pichus that comes close to tumbling off her figure gets caught with steady hands or a tail, each one settled onto the ground with a light pat on the head and a look of warning.
[break][break]
"Miles brought me a really nice strawberry cake the other day! But then he made me do algebra and math for the next few hours... Never falling for that trick again...."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 8:36:09 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Paws made their way over to in between the Pichu, Clove having seen his chance and being more than happy to take it. He plopped down next to her, doing what any good cat did and trying to force his head against her hands to get some pets. Any Pichu in her lap be damned.

"We can get whatever you want. If you don't have a place in mind, you can tell me what you like to eat and I can look up a good place."

At the mention of , Chu-e gives a small grin and a chuckle. What Eris said did seem like a very Miles-like trick to pull. "Miles is a nice person. It was underhanded to trick you but he only did it because he cares about you in his own way."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 18:51:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
MIDGETS

"Yeah he cares but... I don't like having to remember all those algebra thingies! I don't even use them in my own experiments!"
[break][break]
When the Pichus are schmoved aside by an affection-seeking feline, Eris is more than happy to cater to Clove's whimsical needs, her fingers gently caressing the Shinx's fur as she reaches to scratch behind his ears. Offering her the ability to get whatever she wants is dangerous grounds that he treads on but Eris doesn't quite feel like acting as Pandora's proxy just yet.
[break][break]
"Hmm... what about... chimken numgies?"
[break][break]
The magic word is said, a Luxray stiffening up as his gaze abruptly snaps to Eris, a rare gleam in his eyes as he nuzzles his head against her shoulders and purrs. Giggling softly, she reaches out to pull Reiner into a brief hug, an empty hand running through his mane as she drowns in the comfort of this fragile moment.
[break][break]
"Two votes for chimken numgies!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 22:55:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Chimken numgies?" Is repeated back, confused for just a moment. Chu-e has to turn that over in his head and almost looks it up on his phone before he realizes... oh. Okay. Another small laugh leaves him.

"Yeah, we can get 'chumken numgies'. Can even get a whole platter just for your friend there, if that's what he wants." Now his phone is open looking for places in the area that serve the best ones for a child's discerning palate. "Ooooh... this place serves nuggets, wings, and balls..." He sticks a pin in that one, looks over the menu a little harder. "And a nice looking selection of cheesecakes! Looks like we got our spot." He glances around the room.

"... right after we're done cuddling these cuties."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Gremlins [C || SOS]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 6:21:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: