[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Now this is what Amor wanted, a no holds bar fight against as many people as he could get ahold of. So he was in Slateport like the rest of them for this tournament, to pit himself against as many tough opponents that he could get ahold of, and grow his skills, and strength as a trainer. The only rules were the ones you agreed upon with your opponent, and a smile danced across his lips as he was right now in the center of Slateport, looking for anyone who was strong enough to be worth his time, and that is when he saw him. The man himself , the Avatar of Tapu Bulu, and a connoisseur of Charja-cola. This was someone who was worth his time, and energy as an opponent, a broad grin spread across his lips as he approached Zac a Pokeball already in his hand.

"Fancy seeing you here...I had thought our next meeting would be in some place quieter, but oh well...Though I'm glad you're here, ever since you told me about your Avatar Status, I have to admit I've wanted to test myself against you. To see what sort of gap there is between us. So Zac Ramsay, I'm challenging you to a battle, let's see what you've got!" His tone was neutral, but there was a contained excitement, and happiness to it, that not many would ever hear. Adontis was ever present on his shoulder, but he was stepping forward to battle, Amor knew how strong his Pichu was, and thus he wasn't going to use him in this Tournament, his job was to watch, and learn from all his comrades.

"And don't even think about holding back against me, hollow victory doesn't interest me..." Though he didn't know Zac very well, he didn't want to be treated as someone that couldn't take what he had to give. Amor would fight him at his full strength, and either fail, or succeed there was no in-between to him.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 1:40:01 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Great to see ya here Amor!" Zac said, taking a deep, exhilarating breath of sea air. He grinned at his latest opponent, and reached for his strongest Pokemon. "And don't worry, you'll get the best."

Zac threw his first Pokemon out onto the beach. The ball burst before it hit the sand, ripped open from within by the uncontained, brutal force of Ruma, the Darmanitan. "DARUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Roared the beast, spraying the sand with drips of burning spittle. It pounded the sand with fists like flipped pyramids. Top heavy, solid as stone, and hard edged. Zac took a step back, letting his monstrous beast thrash around the arena.
It had been months since Zac had let Ruma out, and for good reason. The Darmanitan was wild. Unfettered.
"Fair warning mate, you asked for the strongest, not the best trained. Ruma here is probably gonna go right for the throat. I'll try to return him before things get out of hand, but whatever you're sending out better be able to take a hit or two just in case."

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 20:43:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Amor watched as Zac sent out a very aggressive looking Darmantian, and warned him about how dangerous this Ruma was, but it didn't seem to put him off in the slightest. To Amor, Dragons reigned supreme over all other types, with few exceptions, they were the strongest, and he was going to prove it. Ever since he was born he had been taught how to wield the Pokemon that his family specialized in, and when he traveled the world he only learned more. So he knew the perfect opponent for just a basic fire type, one of his favorite dragons, he tossed the Pokeball into the air, and in a flash of white light his Kingdra appeared.

"I think you'll find Aqua here to be a most suitable opponent for your Ruma...I'll kick things off Aqua use Agility, and then Bubblebeam!" He commanded the Kingdra whose entire body began to glow a light blue as it psychically enhanced it's speeds removing the limiters. And then fired off a powerful stream of bubbles towards the Darmanitan. In a typical match up with Water vs Fire, water always won, but Kingdra had the luxury of being a Dragon as well.

"Plus this will be useful for me...You've told me about how strong Avatars are, but now I get to experience it!" there was a childlike excitement in his eyes. Just how far would he be able to push this Avatar who boasted strength over others. Would he even make a dent in him? There was so many unknowns that Amor just couldn't quite contain himself.

Battle Breakdown: Kingdra used Agility, and Bubblebeam to start the battle off! Let's go!

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 23:35:16 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Kindra floated above the sand. It's body was lithe and thin. Too thin. To Ruma's eyes it was brittle. Crushable with one good smash.
"What a beauty!" Zac said, grinning at the gorgeous seahourse. It was a great specimen, but unfortunately water Pokemon battling on land faced a number of disadvantages. The heat effected them much more than land pokemon. The blazing sunlight, undiffused by water, was hard on their eyes. And of course the lack of contact with the biome meant they couldn't use their surroundings as well as a Pokemon used to being on land.

Ruma grabbed great handfuls of sand in his fists as Aqua darted about, building up speetld. Kingdra attacked with a Bubblebeam, and Ruma threw himself at the thin dragon. He hit the Bubblebeam fists first, absorbing the brunt of the attack with the great handfuls of wet sand. Ruma's eyes never left the brittle seahorse. He hurled himself bodily at his opponent, thick fists swinging with enough power to crush the Kingdra's plating.

"Avatars aren't necessarily strong trainers," Zac said, watching the chase apprehensively. "Strong people is more accurate. Most of us have been through a lot, or have been strengthened by our Avatar bond."

-Ruma threw himself at Aqua (Take Down)
-He blocked most of the bubblebeam with handfuls of sand
-Ruma closes in on Aqua, preparing to Thrash him

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 15:52:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
The Darmanitan wasn't going to let up, using the nearby sand to block the Bubblebeam easily enough it threw it's entire body at Aqua in an attempt to hit it with a Take Down, and it managed to hit Aqua. Though Aqua wasn't a fool, and he used the momentum to propel himself further back away from the Darmanitan. His eyes began to glow a dull blue as he Laser Focused on his opponent, and then as it tried to close the gap to Thrash him, Aqua unleashed a powerful Hydro Pump toward his opponent. It was as if he was daring the enemy to try, and Thrash their way through his attack, but seeing how reckless this Pokemon was there was no doubt that he wouldn't try.

"Don't sell yourself short Zac...You're plenty strong in my opinion, it's why I'm eager to test myself against you. I want to see the wall that I will have to overcome one day, unless I do it today." He teased Zac as he watched the battle unfold between both of their pokemon calmly. Aqua wasn't a fool, he would make the best decisions that he could, and he hadn't used his trump card quite yet. Though hopefully this Hydro Pump would knock out the enemy in one fell swoop, if it didn't they were going to have to crank it up a notch before they lost.

Battle Breakdown: Kingdra was hit by Take Down, and used the momentum to forced himself further back gaining more distance. Then he used Laser Focus, and Hydro Pump to attempt to interrupted Ruma's Thrash attack.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 0:47:22 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Ruma hurled himself away from the Hydro Pump. He slammed into the ground with each jump, cratering it before launching himself onwards again with the momentum of his pendulous arms. He circled the seahorse, keeping ahead of the powerful jet that carved trenches in the sand.

"It's pretty hard to keep Ruma at bay," Zac said, smiling at Amor. "So that Kingdra is doing one hell of a job!" Ruma was slowing. The Hydro Pump's edge sprayed him with droplets and globs of wet sand. He breathed puffs of dark smoke. "I reckon he's about to do something tremendously ambitious," Zac said, nodding in approval.

Ruma kicked off sideways, launching himself right at Kingdra, and into the path of the Hydro Pump. He roared as the blast hit him, curling into himself. His body hardened, petrified, and his Zen Mode form hurtled through the air at Kingdra, cut through the Hydro Pump like a boulder splitting a stream.

Regardless of whether or not his stony body hit Kingdra, Ruma would be out of the battle.

"Amazing work mate!" Zac called, withdrawing Ruma. The tired, angry ape had proven himself again in battle, despite his terrible disposition. "You too Aqua, and Amor." Zac said, eyes twinkling as he smiled at the pair. "Reckon you're up for a challenge then? I'm not expecting you to even dent a legendary, but do you wanna give it a shot?" 

-Ruma used Flare Blitz into Hydro Pump
-His Zen Mode activated, the momentum of his attack carrying him towards Kingdra
-Ruma fainted

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 13:12:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Aqua still stood up despite taking that heavy Flare Blitz attack, he was heavily injured for sure, but he just narrowed his gaze, and let out a victorious roar. Amor just smiled at his Kingdra, and walked over to pat him on his head plate. He had done well to take on such a savage opponent, and tackle it head on like that. Though Amor had absolute faith in his Kingdra, he understood what made Ruma so dangerous, and the fact that they had overcome it, only showed their growth together. He was proud of his Pokemon, and that is all there was to it. That is when he heard Zac's question, and he smiled brightly at the words of challenge.

This was what he had been waiting for, ever since the man had told him that he was an Avatar, Amor had wanted to test his mettle against one the Legendaries of this place. Or really any legendary at all, Amor needed to know how strong they were, so he could practice. So he could train, failure was fine as long as you could overcome it eventually. Holding up the wrist that had his HoloWatch on it, he nodded to Zac.

"Yeah I'm up for it...But don't underestimate the power of me, and my Dragons...Siris begin recording." He commanded his watched, and holographic interface appeared in front of him, lowering his wrist that had the watch on it he pressed a buttons on the interface, and seemingly the recording was going to start. "I hope you don't mind if I record this...It'll be my first time taking on a legendary. I plan on studying this with great interest. Aqua, are you up to fight more?" He asked his Kingdra stepping back away from the battlefield. Aqua just snorted as if offended that he even had to ask, he was proud, he wasn't going to let something like a legendary scare him off.

"Yeah I figured that is what you would say...Alright Aqua said he's gonna stay in, so let's see what you've got Zac!" Amor could barely contain the excitement in his own voice at finally having the chance to face an opponent so strong. To test his true might as a trainer, an opponent that was worthy of every skill that he possessed, ever strategy, and counter measure he had honed over the years, they were all about to be put to the ultimate test. This is what it was all about for him, finding another wall that he had to overcome, so that he could become stronger himself. This would be good practice for his future as well.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 1:38:27 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac nodded at Amor's agreement. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and whistled. The note was as long and slow as a funeral procession, and as deep as an empty grave. 

Steam rose from the puddles of brine, pulled upwards before they could sink further into the sands. Heat haze rippled above the ocean, making the horizon shiver and shake. The air itself was thicker, more opaque, and Zac and Amor were encircled by a tightening ring of dark, cold, steam. Overhead, thin white strips of cloud banded together, as if seeking strength in numbers. They tangled, thickened, and darkened, before lashing themselves over the sun, obscuring it. Shade turned to shadow, and then to darkness, as Zac and Amor were cast in dull, bruised light.

Kingra's speed was next to useless in the Haze, which approached from every direction. It wrapped and tugged at the dragon, trying to draw him further in. The tendrils of mist were persistent, and immaterial, offering no form for the creature's counterattack.  Two swirls of haze hardened, forming hooves of shadow that swung from the darkness. They were perfectly silent, and had enough force to punch through the Pokemon's scales and separate its soul from its material form.

-Burdock used Haze, removing Aqua's Agility Speed
-Burdock used Double Kick

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 19:20:48 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Amor's eyes opened wide as the Pokemon seemed to appear as if from the depths of Hades itself. What kind of pokemon was that?! He had never seen anything like it before in his life, he scraped his brain for every legend he could think of, but he was still trying to battle, his brain couldn't keep up with what he saw. As the haze descended upon the field, Aqua's maneuverability was shot with his vision, and that was when he heard it, the thumping of hoofbeats as it raced across the battle field in order to close the gap, and then two massive thuds, as hooves connected with scaled plates, and then Aqua was knocked out completely. Amor just stared in awe of what had happened, gritting his teeth, he had asked for a Legendary, and he wouldn't be done in so easily.

"Aqua return!" in a flash of red light his Kingdra vanished into it's Pokeball, and Amor had to think hard. He knew nothing about the spectral looking horse in front of him. The only inkling he had was it's type simply from how ethereal it looked, it had to be at least part Ghost Type. With that in mind he unclipped another Pokeball from his belt, and tossed it into the air. "Zahak come!" he commanded, and in a flash of white his own Ghost type appeared floating above the sand. "Well...Here goes nothing...Zahak show them what we're made of!" Amor wouldn't be deterred now, not after all he had gone through, and accomplished in his life.

Facing down a legendary was nothing compared to all that, he would overcome this trial as well. Zahak didn't know this strange Pokemon, and thus wasn't going to bother taking it easy on it. Immediately he Locked On to his opponent, his eyes glowing a dull red color, and then from the carriers upon his head, he shot forth the two Dreepy located there. Their spectral bodies flying through the air at great speeds like miniature missiles, using his signature move of Dragon Darts to start out the fight was one way to set the tone. They were dragons, and Amor was their tamer, and master, there was no pokemon they couldn't overcome. However they would need time to assess this ones strength.

"Well I asked...And you provided...You have some scary Pokemon under your belt there Zac..." He was serious, but there was a bit of amusement in his voice at the thought of such an easy going man having a veritable army of legendaries like this at his disposal.

Battle Breakdown: Kingdra was hit by Double Kick.
Kingdra Fainted.
Dragapult was summoned.
Dragapult used Lock On, and Dragon Darts.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 14:48:01 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

A sliver of Aqua's soul flowed into Burdock like gray water, adding to its mane. The horse let out a whinny that made the sands shiver and dance, and the haze around them grew thicker. 

Zahak. A ghost. But being a ghost just made Burdock's hold on its soul all the more inevitable. As the Dragapult filled the air with whizzing Dreepy's, Burdock disappeared back into the haze. Shadows pulled like ink taffy, and as the dragon darts searched for their target the shadow horse rematerialized behind Zahak. Burdock's Phantom Force tore at Dragapult with its own shadow. The attack ripping chunks from the shade, which then reformed into a streaking sphere of darkness that careened towards Zahak like a runaway herse.

-Burdock's Grim Neigh activated, boosting its Sp.Atk
-Burdock avoided Dragon Darts with Phantom Force
-Burdock attacked Zahak with Phantom Force
-Burdock attacked Zahak with Shadow Ball

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 18:33:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Whatever this thing was it was ferocious, the moment the Dragon Darts were about to close in, it disappeared into the shadows. This move both Amor, and Zahak knew all to well. It was a Phantom Force, the moment this strange Horse Pokemon, appeared in an attempt to tear into Zahak with it's eerie powers, Zahak vanished just as quickly. Using his own Phantom Force to dodge the attack, and coming out of the ground underneath the Horse in an attempt to rip into it. At the same time Zahak fired off two more Dragon Darts at point blank range, and the entire time Amor was just watching. He was sure that if he had chosen any other Pokemon but Zahak then this battle would be going even worse than it was. Sure Zahak could counter with it's own shadow disappearing ability. But that wouldn't work for long, this thing, this Legendary Pokemon was far stronger than he had thought it would be.

"I must ask...Where did you come across this Pokemon? This certainly doesn't fit your M.O. of the types of Pokemon you typically use Zac." Amor was morbidly curious, but he knew that he was going to lose he was drastically underprepared for this, and after this he knew that he was going to be out of options. None of his other Pokemon would be able to keep up with this thing, but he was going to get some licks in on it. Stubborn to the last, if he was nothing else.

Battle Breakdown: Zahak used Phantom Force to Dodge both Phantom Force, and Shadow Ball, and then popped up underneath Spectrier in an attempt to point blank Dragon Dart him!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 1:20:45 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

As Zahak appeared underneath Burdock, the Haze shifted, giving away its surprise attack. Burdock struck downward with shadowy hooves, bursting the Dragon Darts in gouts of flame and gore. With each dart struck, the soul of the little Dreepy was sucked into Burdock's mane, joining the tapestry. 

"Oh yeah? And what's my M.O. then?" Zac asked, laughing. He moved closer to Amor so that he could see him more clearly. ""It found me, really. I was trying to grow some strange seeds and it just appeared!" 

Meanwhile, Burdock turned its singular, grave-light eye on the dragon. Pale flames, like crackling afterimages, swarmed Zahak, seeking to sear and burn its blue skin. 

"I don't think anyone can ever control a legendary like they do in the tales. Keep it in a Pokeball? Forget it. The most I can hope for is that it comes when I call." 

-Burdock burst the Dragon Darts (taking some damage)
-Burdock's Grim Neigh activated (twice)
-Burdock used Will-O-Wisp

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 11:54:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Amor listened to the man speak, and watched as the Horse of Horror smashed through the Dragon Darts like they were nothing, and it seemed to be getting stronger somehow. Amor didn't understand what was going on at all, and whatever this thing was currently out of his league. The ghostly blue balls of fire went towards Zahak, and each one collided with his Dragon like tiny missiles battering against a castle wall. Searing his scales, and flesh he was Burned, and Amor just gritted his teeth.

This battle was over now as far as he was concerned, and he wasn't going to risk Zahak's well being. Before any other attacks could be made he returned the Dragapult to it's Pokeball in a flash of red light.

"Welp...Whatever that thing is...It's to much for me right now, if Zahak can barely scratch it, that tells me how strong it is." He stated simply, and reclipped the Pokeball back ot his belt. He had footage of the fight that he could go over, and study. For now that would have to be enough because it was all he was going to get for the moment. "Strange seeds huh? Everyday that I remain in this region the stranger it seems to become. It is what it is, however..." He let the words trail off, and he sighed, admitting forfeit was hard, but it was the smart thing to do, in order to prevent his Pokemon from getting hurt.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 0:11:49 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

As Dragapult disappeared, Burdock took one sweeping look around the misty beach with its single, lantern eye. Stepping silently, it disappeared back into the thick banks of fog, and disappeared.

"See ya Burdock!" Zac called, as the legendary disappeared. The fog broke down, and sunlight poured back into the arena. Zac squinted, covered his eyes, and put his sunglasses back on.   

"I appreciate your concern for your Pokemon, Amor. It takes a lot of guts and experience to stop when the loss is inevitable. But, sometimes you've got to weigh that against the benefits of losing. There's a lot to be gained from coming out second best." Zac pointed to Amor's watch, which had been recording the fight. "You lost a lot of useful info cutting it short."

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor vs Zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 17:10:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
There was a difference between arrogance, and pride, between wisdom, and intelligence. Amor was not an idiot he stood no chance against whatever that Pokemon was, it far outclassed Zahak, and that was worrisome as it was, but it seemed to continually get stronger as the fight went on. It would get to a point that he felt his Pokemon would actually get injured against that thing, and he was not so arrogant to keep them battling just for a few more scraps of footage. Tapping his watch to stop the recording, while he didn't think Zac would intentionally ever hurt his Pokemon he made it sound as if he didn't have complete control over that thing, and Amor wasn't going to take any chances when it came to his Pokemon.

"Perhaps you are right...But a smart man will be able to make due with whatever it is, that he's got on hand. Put me in a desert with a rock, and I can still build a castle..." He repeated the words almost automatically. It was something his father had taught him once. No one was every truly helpless was the lesson of that phrase, but even the little footage he had now of that horse was more than what he had yesterday. He would pour over every detail, and learn about it as much as he could. This was simply the first step in a much grander plan in his mind.

"Besides I'm not going to let arrogance cause severe injury to my Pokemon. I think I'll survive without more footage, besides this is more than what I had yesterday." He laughed a little, and wiped some of the sweat from his brow. Amor had been severely worried, only now did he notice how hard his hand had been shaking. However now he understood the gap, how much of a difference there was between him, and those who could wield such creatures. Just like everything else in his life, he would simply work at this, until he overcame yet another wall in his path.