[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
anticipation...

She doesn't recall what her last words to Chu-e were before she departed on the excursion to the Seaside Cycling Road. In fact, had she even said anything at all? She may have given him a hug before setting off, slipped him a note on the table that said that she would be back soon... One way or another, the Rotom she had left in Wright's possession would have found its way to Chu-e, explaining that she had stayed back to help them escape and that she would return pretty shortly after... but she hadn't really kept to her word had she?
[break][break]
It had been a few days since that incident, a few days spent in the wild and the most recent ones spent holing up in Razz's haunted house to recover. Her injuries had long since begun the healing process, now simply kept out of sight under bandages and jacket sleeves. However, her mental was still in shambles and she desperately needed this time to get her frustrations out and have some fun with this event.
[break][break]
She holds onto a slip of paper for life, the location hastily scribbled down by organisers as she hops from one opponent to another. Eyja sits comfortably by her side, her eyes darting around the vast sandy beaches as she resists the urge to simply run off and chase whatever crabs or birds that have wandered onto the shores. Kneeling down, Eris offers the puppy a good headpat, strands of dyed pink hair falling in front of her eyes as she briefly frowns.
[break][break]
How were the Skitties doing, she wondered...
[break][break]
"So, who do you think our opponent's gonna be?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 19:53:54 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

It is very thankful for that he doesn't recognize her with her new hair. If Chu-e did, he would probably have hugged her so hard she snapped in half before trying to suplex her. It didn't matter that some Rotom with a message or that Wright (whose ass was getting a KICKING) had some pretty words. He wanted Eris so he knew she was safe.

Of course, his public persona of Ji-Hoon Ki didn't have these worries, so when Chu-e rolled up looking like he bathed in a strawberry patch it was probably a sight to see.

"Hey there! You my next opponent?" He hadn't paid attention to the name, just to the lot he was supposed to meet up with this person at.

A pokeball was tossed out, a Dedenne landing on the sand with a squeak.

- Chu-e's Outfit
- Chu-e is using his civilian name: 'Ji-Hoon Ki'
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 3:17:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
anticipation...

Recognition flits through her eyes upon first sight, the bridge of her nose beginning to burn as she tethers just slightly. All it takes is one step towards him and Eris finds herself rushing him without the slightest thought of holding back.
[break][break]
"Pa!" Excitement courses through her veins, relief washing over her as she stifles a sob and hugs him tight. "I missed you..."
[break][break]
Somehow, she'd hoped that he'd be here, she had held such a feeble hope as she tagged along with Razz to this event. And the fact that he had indeed chosen to attend this tournament... Pulling away, Eris is momentarily distracted by Eyja, the Yamper skittering around her feet and barking excitedly at the Dedenne present.
[break][break]
"Guess we're battling each other, huh? Just know that I won't go easy on you!"
[break][break]
[break]
nr|Rbt6M

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 4:09:53 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There is a moment where Chu-e is nothing but confused. As far as he knows he's never fathered a child; his gay ass had never been inside of a woman carnally. After a moment it clicks, though, eyes wide an persona dropping for a moment.

"Eris!" Is hissed out, quick, in surprise. Before the girl can get too far away he's pulled her back in for his own hug. She's pressed tight against his bony frame, practically squeezing her in two. After he lets her go he at last takes her hands, kneeling down and getting grit on his knee to be more on her level. If looks closely, she would catch a prick or two of tears in the corners of his eyes. Chu-e was many things nowadays- one of them, he would openly admit, was kind of a crybaby. He looked at it as being in touch with his emotion, which was perfectly normal.

"We can worry about the battle in a minute... I'm so glad you're okay. When Wright and your Rotom got back without you I almost flipped... Are you alright? What happened?"

Meanwhile, Squeaks wasn't the least bit intimidated by the excitable Yamper. If anything, it just encouraged her to get closer and try to get on the corgi-pokemon's back to ride like a steed.

_WupsF0l
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 5:45:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
reunion

She hadn't been expecting a hug in return but she doesn't resist either way, allowing Chu-e to pull her back into an embrace, albeit with a hint of discomfort at how tight he's holding her. Neither had she expected to catch him on the verge of tears, her hands gingerly reaching out to wipe them away.
[break][break]
"I'm okay." She hums, a small frown tinting her lips as she looks on with concern. "A friend found me and helped me to take care of my wounds!" As if trying to prove her point, Eris pulls just slightly at her jacket sleeves - Arceus knows how she could even stand wearing one in this weather - revealing a set of bandages that are neatly wrapped around her arms, obscuring the scars and injuries from sight. "I've been staying with them for a few days now!"
[break][break]
Eris, of course, refrains from revealing her roomies' name. After all, had pretty much confessed to being a defector of Old Rocket. The last thing she wants is for him to get in trouble despite all the good he's done for her.
[break][break]
"I didn't expect to get sidetracked on the way back..." There is hesitation in her voice when she begins to delve into details, the girl keeping an acute awareness for her surroundings and noticing how Eyja has gleefully allowed the Dedenne to clamber onto her back. "I caught a bit of the flu with all the rain and my injuries got infected so we were slowed down... but they're all good now! Promise!"
[break][break]
With no one and no cameras in sight, Eris lets down her guard just slightly, attempting to phrase things in the most concise yet precise way she can possibly manage.
[break][break]
"They tried to paralyse Wright... So I defended him and stayed back to let him get away... Thalassa and Reiner helped me to escape right after that and we were trying to make our way back without getting caught. My phone also kind of... got destroyed by all the rain, so we were pretty much on our own."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 12:49:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Your injuries...." His eyes trail down to her arms and hands. Chu-e couldn't get over how small she looked to him in that moment. Just a fragile little thing. And he had let her get hurt. Even if didn't see it that way, Chu-e did. He was the adult that was supposed to be responsible for her and he had allowed her to go on a dangerous mission. If it hadn't been for whoever had helped her out...

"Who hurt you? Who tried to bother you? I'll find them for you, Eris. Do whatever you want with them."

Someone had hurt her and by the Flames of Ho-Oh they would pay for what they had done.

Yet, at the end of the day, Chu-e was mostly glad that she was still alive and standing in front of him.

"After the tournament we can go get you a new cell phone, okay? Together. Then we can stop by the market and get you a fancy phone case." Even if he was angry at the situation, at himself, the only thing he could do now was try and make it better for Eris.

Reaching into his pocket, Chu-e offered her one of his burner phones- it was ugly and basic but it would get the job done. This one had the number of most of the higher ups of Rocket. , , , , , , , , and even Walsh himself... if, for some reason, Eris wanted to message them on their own burners, she could. Also, for the sake of some OOC shenanigans.

"I'll need that back later, but you keep it for now we can both make it home tonight, okay?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 4:11:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
reunion

"I just had a few tumbles while navigating through the wild, promise!"
[break][break]
There is truth to the words she speaks. Paranoia had been the biggest perpetrator of harm in her travels. Apart from that, she doesn't want to give names to the monsters that scare her, neither does she want Chu-e to end up getting hurt in his pursuit. He has more important things to do than tend to the voices in her head. Those are monsters that she'll have to fight herself when they arise.
[break][break]
Over in the corner, she can spy Eyja beginning to Play a little Rough with Squeaks. But she's sure that the Dedenne can handle itself as long as it tries.
[break][break]
"Really? I don't wanna make trouble for you..." She's cautious in accepting the burner phone, knowing that he's probably placed a lot of power into her hands. And yet, she finds herself distracted by the names that appear on the contact list, mischief crawling in her veins as the ideas begin to brew.
[break][break]
Dragging up each of the numbers, Eris is quick to craft the messages, including but not limited to -
[break][break]
Cryptic messages to , and which read along the following lines of "Don't forget to bring the goods".
[break][break]
Random photos of Chu-e in his summer get-up and saved cat photos to and .
[break][break]
And finally, a series of blurry Yamper's butt for and .
[break][break]
Now, she waits.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 20:10:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The puppy pokemon likes to play rough? Well, Squeaks can also Play Rough. She was smaller but the Yamper seemed to be younger.

There is a softness when he watches . He knows she's getting into mischief and someone would probably grouse at him later for allowing her to use that phone... but he can't bring himself to say anything. Any grousing will be worth it. Besides, Walsh didn't see nearly enough cute pictures of his cats.

A tinkling caught his attention and Chu-e turned to see a little ice cream stall set up nearby.

"Hey, wanna get some ice cream?" Today was a day to indulge since he was going to be out all day. He'd already drank a metric ton of Dr. Pika (Caffeine Free). May as well indulge a little more.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 8:28:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
reunion

Ice cream? Now that was something she definitely hadn't had in ages! Well, if you didn't count the ice cream she'd been making in the Rustboro laboratory when she had spare time between her projects... But those were kind of for science, weren't they? Testing the nutritional value of various herbs in a sweet treat... She would eventually figure out the perfect recipe!
[break][break]
"Can we get uhm... peanut butter and caramel? Or just strawberry! Strawberry is nice on its own!" Grabbing Chu-e's hand, Eris can't help but bounce on her feet as she gives him the brightest smile. "Or are there special summer flavours? I know that some stores try funky stuff... like seasalt coconut! Or grapefruit soda! Do you have a preference?"
[break][break]
As Squeaks plays along, Eyja finds herself soon conceding to the superiority of the tiny mouse, whining softly as she nuzzles the Dedenne in a somewhat apologetic way. Turning her eyes towards the duo, Eris can't help but laugh at the sight, letting the Yampers do as she pleases.
[break][break]
"I think Squeaks has shown who's the boss around here too."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 6:47:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sparks fly as Squeaks Nuzzles back, a small chittering noise to show she accepted the affection. The price- be her steed! Again, the mouse pokemon tried to hop up on the back of the Yamper. Her legs were very short and she was very small, so it would be a lot harder for her to travel all the way over to the ice cream stand.

Chu-e squeezes 's hand lightly, giving her a smile before he let out a soft puff of laughter.

"You can get whatever you want." If she wanted a sixteen scoop cone to try every flavor, he would gladly indulge her. Summer only came around once a year and she was young. She deserved to have these happy memories. "I hope they have those frozen, chocolate dipped bananas on a stick. I love those." Plus he was lactose intolerant. Didn't want to shit his pants today.

But, at her comment, he did glance back at where Squeaks was trying to boss around the Yamper.

"She lives in a house full of cats. Think she's gotta be the boss."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 12:25:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
reunion

With the recognition of the superior one, Eyja allows the Dedenne to climb upon her back, rushing about to keep up with their trainers. Eris doesn't quite mind the way she skitters and weaves between her legs, having grown used to such antics and learnt not to trip.
[break][break]
It comes as great comfort when Chu-e grasps her hand and squeezes it, a hint of bittersweet nostalgia tinting her smile as she thinks long and hard about the offer. "Frozen, chocolate-dipped bananas... I've had chocolate strawberries before! Those were really sweet! We also used to put grapes into the freezer so they're like mini popsicles!" Come to think of it, when was the last time she'd done something like frozen grapes? She remembers using them as ammunition once to chase the local bullies away... those had been the days way before she'd known the world had changed.
[break][break]
As they approach the ice cream stand, Eris finds her attention drawn in by the abundance of flavours on display, looking to Eyja for assistance and receiving barks of approval or disagreement in response. "Pina colada and uhm... tropical berries... and a scoop of strawberry sorbet!" She calls out without the slightest bit of hesitation before looking to Chu-e expectantly.
[break][break]
"I don't think I can imagine this gal being anywhere as assertive as Squeaks. But maybe, she'll learn if she stays around all those cats too!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 19:55:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I have some grapes in the freezer at home." He had been dying from the heat lately. Sometimes a popsicle just wasn't enough. You needed something to sink your teeth into.

While orders, Chu-e takes a moment to ponder what he wants. He can't have ice cream so it makes it hard... thankfully, they do a dairy-free option.

"Watermelon shaved ice, please." He offers over the cash and gets their treats. Even makes sure to grab a few extra napkins for when they inevitably get these all over themselves. There's a bench nearby that's in the shade so he plops his ass down.

"My cats are pretty wild." But he loved them.

"She might like my dogs. They're mostly outside, though." Just because Chu-e was a cat lover didn't mean he hated dogs or anything.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 14:53:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
reunion

"You do? I've never noticed."
[break][break]
Not that she would, considering how self-conscious she feels even stepping into his kitchen. Intruding upon his kindness, actually enjoying and decorating the little space she calls her room... He's given her more than she could ever hope for, he's given her more time and love than anyone else has. And yet, what has she given in return?
[break][break]
Taking a seat right beside Chu-e, Eris looks over her treat for the briefest of moments. It feels cold, somehow bittersweet upon her tongue, just like the memories that linger in the back of her mind.
[break][break]
"I love them! They're always there to pester me when there's no one else home. I guess I haven't been outside long enough to play with the dogs though..."
[break][break]
Even though the garden flourishes with flora that she's known and loved for all her life, there is a simple kind of comfort that comes from remaining in enclosed spaces. It's a soft whisper that promises that nothing bad can ever reach her, a gentle reminder that she's no longer in that crumbling region nor will she ever find a knife pointed right to her neck.
[break][break]
"I probably should though! Then I can also collect fallen petals and stuff to press them!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 4:48:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"You should sometime. Beepin, my Zoroark, she stays outside mostly. She loves kids, too. This one kid, his name's , we've met a few times... she always drools on him. It's cute." Would she do the same thing for ? Probably.

A spoonful of his own treat is nibbled on. His appetite was doing better, mildly, so it didn't feel like such a chore to get it down.

"You like to press flowers? My mom used to do that. If you need anything for it, I'll pick it up for you." He thinks his mom used to just use heavy books but his memory is hazy at best. Mostly, Chu-e just remembers the delicate flowers and how she would be so gentle with them.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Chu-e! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 15:48:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
reunion

"Awh, a Zoroark! I've always wanted to pat one of them!" With hair as long as theirs, she's sure that there'll be time for a lengthy hair brushing session. "Hideo though? You know him? He's really fun and cool! Also a really good sport about stuff! He kicked my ass earlier though. Elga was this close to fainting before Kiara did!"
[break][break]
She pinches her fingers together and squints at the space between to make a point, remaining careful to eat some of the ice cream before it drips.
[break][break]
"What if we had him over for board games some day? Or maybe I could go camping along with him and the rest of the kid squad... That sounds like an adventure!" She'd probably need a bunch of camping equipment, considering how she didn't have any left. But she's more than happy to remain in this very moment, shoving the thought aside as Chu-e listens to her rambling and responds in kind.
[break][break]
"Hm... I just use heavy books most of the time! I just need to visit the florist sometime to find white egret orchids. Those don't really grow in Hoenn's wildlands. Momma and I used to do it all the time to make decorations for our scrapbook." Pausing, Eris has a slight regret in bringing up such a thing. "I don't really know if it's gone with the rest of my old home. But they were all really pretty flowers. Perfect for making bookmarks too!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES