Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 21:31:49 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

had been close enough to Lex that she would probably recognize her. The simple disguise was only erasing the scar that roe through her left eye. It’s amazing how drastically it could change one’s appearance. It made Lex more friendly and approachable. The wicked grin that split across her ruby lips might be familiar, “Hey there,” Lex purred hungrily in anticipation. For someone who use to run from a fight, she now found herself craving them.

“Ready?” Lex cradled a pokeball in her palm, rolling it gently between her fingers as she peered at her opponent from behind dark sunglasses.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 20:09:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
While her identity within the Hoenn battle circuit had been false, previously, Lulu was now getting out and about—aside from recent crimes—with her own face, hair, eyes. No strange getup. Just her, more or less.

Without her scar, Lex looked, perhaps, younger and less criminal. It was clever effectiveness was noted.

Lulu could only imagine the vengeance Lex sought upon her, and she wouldn’t entirely blame her. In fact, her forwardness was met with an angular grin.

“Of course. Are you?”

A Noivern was released. This would be a flying-type match. The bat dragon ascended, AGILITY immediately making it a difficult target.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 19:11:56 GMT

Honestly, Lex wasn’t expecting to see Lulu at something like this. It didn’t seem like something the Head Scientist of Rocket would do. Of course, Lulu wasn’t like any other scientist she had met. In a way it seemed Lulu craved conflict as much as any Rocket Enforcer would. If she didn’t crave it, then she was sure fucking good at starting it.

In a strange, out of character, moment Lex took a second to explore her feelings. The desire to battle Lulu didn’t stem from a sort of vengeance, not today at least. Whatever fight they were about to indulge in wasn’t the one that Lex would consider adequate to satisfy he need for retribution. No, this stemmed from simply wanting to build strength and test her mettle against Hoenn’s best.

“Absolutely,” she returned the grin with a toothy smile, tossing her own pokeball into the air to reveal an Altaria. The Humming Pokemon gracefully floated up into the air. The stark contrast between the two makes for a compelling aesthetic that gathers a small crowd of people to watch the match.

Noivern began with AGILITY, probably Lex’s favorite move. The pokemon puts space between itself and its slower opponent. Winter climbs behind her opponent, dark eyes trained on the bat. It had the height advantage and Winter doesn’t attack yet. Instead, an icy MIST trailed behind, protecting it but also providing a bit of cover for itself if the Noivern decided to turn and bomb towards her.

Winter uses MIST!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 22:20:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu was not necessarily Hoenn’s best, but she did have a particularly good and growing relationship with several of her pokemon; especially her bats. They minded her, and they liked Darkrai—and the beacon.

The Noivern was an alpha among them. Its aggression resonated with the head scientist, and so it would perhaps eventually become a primary member of her team. Time and outcome of proper training would tell.

“Let’s fucking go then!”

Competition was exciting. Awkward evasiveness was shaken effectively at the scent of possible domination. Lulu possessed perhaps shockingly polarized settings.

She looked to the sky. For now, the Noivern would be left mostly to its own devices.

The dragon bat continued higher, before suddenly stalling and pulling up in the air, allowing the Altaria to pass by just underneath it before landing back in pursuit right behind.

However, its maneuver backfired, and it was immediately caught in a blinding MIST, but kept straight, opting to send out far rippling soundwaves in a BOOMBURST through the billowing cover.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 2:54:02 GMT

Lex is far from Hoenn’s best. In reality, she’s still quite fresh to the battling scene. The craving for conflict is new and exciting. Despite the challenges the tournament brings, she’s determined to participate and do well. If anything, it would prove to herself she isn’t helpless and weak. She certainly felt that way.

This is her first fight with the Altaria. She’s testing it, seeing if it could hold its own. Is the pokemon worth her time? It isn’t a pokemon she typically reaches for with lower speed and less agility. The Noivern, on the other hand, was much more her style. The thief’s amber eyes peered upward, watching the Noivern bait the Altaria into zooming past it.

The pokemon took note, sending out the obscure MIST to hide and protect itself from the bat. Unfortuantely, it doesn’t do much against the BOOMBLAT. The power of the sound move rattles the Altaria, driving it off balance and causing it to tumble forward in the sky. Her wings fold to reduce her drag, allowing the momentum to somersault her forward. A sudden push slows her progress when she’s facing the bat. Her beak opens and the purple flames of a DRAGON BREATH tear through the mist towards the shadow of her opponent.

Winter uses DRAGON BREATH!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 10:32:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The BOOMBURST made impact—it could hear it from through the MIST. However, the Altaria still couldn’t be seen. Deciding to abort when it heard the approach, it rolled out of the way—just in time. Only its tail was caught by the dragon’s flame, but it was still enough to elicit a screech of pain as it burned flesh terribly from such a close range.

Hearing its cry from down below, Lulu held a hand up over her brow and glared, trying to see. It was impossible.

Attempting to draw the fight back out of the limited visibility, Noivern dove downwards. As it left its altitude behind, the air up above blew harder and began to spiral in overwhelming vortexes. HURRICANE overtook the sky.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 21:40:48 GMT

They're lost in the MIST, Lex follows Lulu’s gaze up towards the sky, trying to catch any sort of glimpse of the battle above. The thief hasn’t battled much with the Altaria. Honestly, she doesn’t have much of a clue if the pokemonis even a capable battler. Guess this will tell her whether she needs to subject the avian to more training or not.

The BOOMBURST rattles the air and it’s quickly followed by a screech of pain from the Noivern as purple flames flash through the white cloud. Lex smiles, Again, Winter, she thinks to herself.

Instead, the MIST shifts and begins to swirl like angry clouds as the HURRICANE force winds begin to whip around the Altaria. The Mist struggles to keep its form, thinning in the wake of the attack. Altaria fights against the winds that painful buffet her soft cloud-like wings. It’s hard to keep steady against such a force. There’s no way she’s catching the Noivern in these winds. Instead, as the air clears, she takes aim at the opponent. Rising she spread her wings wide. A mysterious pink energy swirls her before shooting up into the clear sky. After a moment of charging, a crack echoes through the area as a the MOONBLAST made of fae energy tears down from the heavens towards the Noivern.

Winter uses MOONBLAST!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 1:45:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu glanced over to Lex as the HURRICANE swirled above, trying to gauge a reaction. Though she’d not spoken to the woman since the incident, she did wonder about her—as she wondered about all of their victims, really. Darkrai’s influence had awakened a new level of consideration for others, as a sort of silver lining maybe.

Not that that set it very high. She had always been selfish, and her heart shrank daily.

She merely smirked, looking for her to push back. Always looking for strength, even as she found herself struggling more and more to uphold her own. It had become a raging fire, which would perhaps consume too quickly before burning out.

Maybe.

Noivern saw the glow of the MOONBLAST pierce up to the sky, and the moment it took to charge was the moment it needed to defend itself. DRAGON PULSE fired back, purple energy shot skyward to meet the beam in a brilliant burst of color and light.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 5:19:06 GMT

The Altaria flares its wings, summoning the fae energy to drown the Noivern. The Dragon Pulse counters, but the fairy-type move is powerful, cutting through it like butter to keep the draconic energy from reaching the Humming Pokemon.

Pillowy wings beat against the air, a frustrated click of the Altaria’s beak snaps as eyes narrow, bearing down on the bat. Enough is enough. The dual type has something to prove. If playing dirty is what she needs to do, then she will. Winter grunts, clearing her throat to begin SINGing a sweet song. It rings through the air like a beautiful chorus, aiming to lull the Noivern to sleep so it falls from the sky.

Winter uses SING!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 5:31:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The DRAGON PULSE hit and the Noivern screeched in triumph. However, as its voice died down, it heard the Altaria’s SING. It was beautiful, and Lulu could hear it softly from below, although it did nothing to make her drowsy.

Noivern, on the other hand, slowly became still in the air as it fell ASLEEP, and its body fell with increasing velocity towards the ground. Lulu reacted quickly, drawing its ball again and holding it up to rescue it in a red beam of light.

Holding it close as she took a breath of relief for having retrieved it in time, she looked across the field.
“Well-played.”

There was the smallest flash of a smile. Tiny. Maybe not even visible from their mutual distance.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 17:53:06 GMT

Lex to could hear the sweet song ring through the air. The melody meant for the Noivern did influence the trainer. She blinked, eyelids heavy as a yawn thretned to part her lips. It was the sight of the Noivern barreling towards the earth with Winter nosediving after it that kicked in enough adrenaline to snap her awake. Winter has no intention to rescue the Noivern form its fate, she simply wants to make sure it crashes into the sand as intended. Instead, a flash of light consumes it, leaving the Altaria chasing nothing but air. Her wings expand, catching her and pulling her back up.

Once the Noivern is returned, Lex finds herself surprised. She glances towards the other side of the field as Lulu’s voice rings out. Was that meant to be a compliment? Or simply a statement of fact?

Regardless, Lex returns the Altaria and replaced the sphere on her belt. After a moment of silence, she tilts her head, reaching for the one thing they have in common, “Drink?” she has a few minutes before her next battle.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 1:27:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu stood there a moment, pondering the idea. She wondered about the nightmares, assuming they likely might’ve been affecting Lex. She didn’t want to hear about them.

But, finally, figuring she’d be headed in the same direction anyways, she agreed.

“Sure.”

Maybe there was more to it than that, but her reasonings wouldn’t be carefully analyzed. Not today, and not in such a nearly disorienting heat.

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 8:19:56 GMT

Lex has no intention of sharing anything with Lulu. Her nightmares and dreams were her own and she didn’t need Lulu analyzing them. The woman had already taken enough from her. Some things she’d like to keep to herself.

There’s a tiki-style bar not far. The festival was well-stocked with places to find some stiff booze. It’s a quick walk, a quiet one. Lex doesn’t even know why she invited Lulu to join her. Honestly, has nothing to say. Perhaps this is just a first step towards a civil working relationship.

A finger points towards one of the only bottles of whiskey behind the bar. The bartender obliges with two shot glasses and the bottle. He pours the first rounds. It doesn’t even occur to Lex that Lulu may not prefer whiskey. Oh well.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,490 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 9:17:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu said nothing as well, allowing the shots to be poured. She didn’t protest the type of alcohol, although it wasn’t her favorite. Tequila was more her flavor.

When the bartender had taken his leave, she took one of the shots in hand, and finally turned to look at Lex, holding it up a bit lazily.

“Cheers.”

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
LULU vs. LEX (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 18:49:40 GMT

Lex raises her glass in turn, “Cheers,” the whiskey goes down easy, like it always does. The burn of the mediocre booze isn’t as pleasant, especially in this heat, but it does the job. She pushes the glass back towards the bartender along with some cash, “Good luck the rest of the tournament,” she gives Lulu a small smile before turning to leave for her next scheduled match.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">