twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
chi
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 5:06:06 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

There were rumors, and low-res images floating around of something haunting the submarine. Sightings were reported in the dorms, baths, and offices. Whatever this 'ghost' is, it's something of a pervert. Giona was awoken by a vague sickness. A sharp, shallow breath all of a sudden as he slept in his dorm room. A feeling adjacent to nearly having his wig split by Haunter in the warehouse.

Giona rolled over, falling off of the top bunk. Two to a room with another grunt. The Rockets really were sardines in a tin, in the submarine. He landed with a thud, then rolled over. Irritable because he couldn't smoke while on the sub, he stood up and gathered his belongings. He wore the black uniform with the red R as pajamas, at this point.

Standing up, he ran out and looked both ways. There seemed to be a vague, darkly colored shadow at the end of the hall. He rubbed his eyes, and saw that there wasn't anything connected to it. He ran down the hall in the dead of night, Seemingly catching up with it, it passed through him and lifted the beanie off his head. He keeled over, utterly demoralized by the ghost pushing through his body. His head landed against the door of someone's dormroom. This utterly defeated the purpose of going in alone, but atleast they'd be done with it quickly.

TL;DR: It's time to get the ghost!!!
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
chi
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 12:48:09 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e didn't believe the rumors one bit.

Or at least thought it was just a stupid ghost pokemon that had gotten loose.

Yet, something like fear prickled under his skin as he worked in his office late in the night, a cold shiver that wasn't brought on by the late hour.

A shadowy specter in the corner of his eye and he was giving chase, from his office and down the halls, his own steps not quick enough to keep up.

He turned a corner and found a grunt laying on the ground. Panting softly and glancing around, it seemed he had lost the ghost. For now.

"Hey!" Marching over, he knelt down to try and shake to wake him. "You alright?"
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
chi
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 18:16:10 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar
There were rumors, and low-res images floating around of something haunting the submarine. Sightings were reported in the dorms, baths, and offices. Whatever this 'ghost' is, it evaded capture. Slipped down the hall, past either of them. An eerie laugh trailed past either of them. It felt as if it emanated from between their ears, though the sound could be faintly heard through the hall.

Giona rolled over, trying to stand despite being lightheaded. He made it to his feet, then fell back. This time, his shoulders slammed into the wall, followed by the back of his head. He looked aside at Chu-e and nodded. “Yeah. I’m good. Look... this is gonna sound stupid. I was attacked by a ghost in my sleep. I think it ran past us down the hall.”

Standing up, he pushed off the walls with his elbows and ran to the end of the hall. There was a fork in the road, with a stretch of hall ending in a dead end to his left, and a stretch of hall ending in a stairwell going down to his right. Giona sucked air past his teeth with discomfort, and ran down the dead-end hall first. A door swung open, the knob clipping his back. A purple shadow lingered on the other side, before bolting down the hall, trying to make a break for the stairwell.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
chi
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 18:15:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yeah, that does sound pretty stupid." Chu-e agreed. Yet, it wasn't said in a mocking tone or the like, since just a few minutes ago he had been chasing the same damn thing out of his office.

was a lot more spirited (haha) than Chu-e was, hopping up and then dashing down the hallway. Chu-e, being a sickly twink, wasn't able to keep up but followed after. Secretly, the Underboss was fucking terrified of ghosts and figured they would be better in numbers.

But this thing was purple, hmm? Purple shadow, purple shadow...

Chu-e didn't know enough about Ghost types to put anything together. It did scratch a familiar itch in his brain, though.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
chi
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 2:06:04 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

There were rumors, and low-res images floating around of something haunting the submarine. Sightings were reported in the dorms, baths, and offices. Whatever this 'ghost' is, it evaded capture. Slipped right down the stairs, cackling the entire time.

Giona flinched, turning back and peeling down the hall. He stopped, turning to talk to Chu-e. “It sounds stupid, yes. Which is why we won't talk about it after I wrap this up, right?”

Turning back towards the hall, he pushed off the walls with his elbows and ran to the end of the hall, towards the stairs. The purple shadow seemed to patiently wait for him, giggling as it trailed off, slightly out of reach. At the top of the staircase it stopped and solidified; a Haunter sticking its tongue out for him to careen into. A passive LICK left him paralyzed, locked up again. Haunter then held him over the top of the stairs by the collar of his black Rocket shirt, cackling as claws dug into the fabric. Giona looked down and his eyes widened, though he didn't scream, partly out of the fear of what'd happen if he awoke everyone and it got away.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
chi
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 16:29:30 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e half flicks himself in the head, a small 'duh!' coming from him. Of course! It was a fucking Haunter, not some actual ghost... Still scary as fuck, ghosts of all kinds were terrible, but at least it wasn't the spirit of or something.

However, he did huff, a pokeball thrown out to reveal... nothing?

Weird.

"Hey! Stupid! Only me and can bully the grunts like that! Get your hands off him!" It was said with a flare of indignation, less for himself and more for the principle of the matter. He was Underboss! Threatening to toss people down the stairs was his job!

Jonah would find himself dropped down the stairs as the Haunter turned it's ire towards Chu-e....

... only to drop into the Shadowy Claws of a Mimikyu which had appeared below him.

Fight ghosts with ghosts.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
chi
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 6:15:18 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The creature was identified. A purple shadow that clung to the walls, only as solid as it needed to be to carry out its pranks. It turned its attention to Chu-e, the willowy man staring it down. It cackled, pointing a clawed hand at the man it sent tumbling down the steps. Only... it seemed to creep up and peer down the steps, arching a brow when there were no satisfying, drum-like thumps of the metal stairs.

Giona clenched his teeth with discomfort, eyes widening. He sailed through the air, before being caught by a clawed hand outstretched, as if to catch him. “Hah?? Well, now it's my turn.”

Twisting and craning his neck back to the top of the stairs, he could see the shadow if he squinted. Trying to arch his back and stand himself back up, he dug around under his grunt's flatcap for a pokeball, calling a crested bird. Haunter kept its eye on Chu-e, trying to lull him to sleep with a glut of psychic energy that sounded like snoring coming from inside his head. A blast of Hypnosis.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
chi
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 7:26:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Glimmer, the Mimikyu, wouldn't welcome his guest for very long. After he was steady and sure that woouldn't splatter down the stairs, he pushed the other up with some force. He only remained long enough to make sure the flesh-bag wouldn't fall back and break anyway before sinking into the floor once more with ghostly ease.

Sadly for the Haunter, trying to put Chu-e to sleep would do little more than activate a vague PTSD from his human-prisoner days. If anything, it had the opposite effect, the sudden surge of adrenaline associated with the past torture pumping him up and making him more awake.

He snarled at the Haunter, fists tightening. Where had Glimmer and that grunt gone?

He caught a flash, the Unfezant being released, but he glanced back at the ghost instead. It was behind, so... yes, that would work. Chu-e could run distraction and let the other get a good hit in from the back.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
chi
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 3:41:50 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona was pushed back to his feet, and rolled to the side, back hitting the wall. He didn't fall down the stairs, but he'd give Haunter pause. A chance to cackle, pointing a clawed finger at the staircase. Meanwhile, Unfezant took flight in the cramped stairwell.

Giona smiled, looking up the stairwell. He looked past his eyebrows, holding back a wicked snicker of his own. “...”

Unfezant scaled the stairs. Haunter looked disappointed, as Chu-e through sheer force of will wasn't lulled to sleep. It started readying a Mean Look, trying to hold him captive. Unfezant reached the top, and stopped on a dime, hurling all the air kicked up as a compressed wave. A blast of Air Cutter headed for Haunter.

It was blindsided, and its still somewhat gaseous body was partly scattered by the blast. It then reformed, turning to face the crested bird. It then turned tail and fled, stopping when it saw a dead end ahead, and two different people bearing down on it.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
chi
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 13:32:47 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It wouldn't get very far, Chu-e picking up to follow. Being sickly, he couldn't run far or fast, but sometimes he could give a small burst of speed.

A pokeball was in his hand.

Tossed.

The Haunter sucked it right as it turned around.

Chu-e sighed and picked it up. He wouldn't be keeping it, instead donating it to Rocket as a whole to do with what they wanted.

"How the hell did a Wild Haunter get down here anyway?" He muttered, half to himself and half to .

Well, they could figure that out.

Glancing at Gio, he nodded to the other.

"Good job on the assist. I'll make sure that you get compensated." Then, he turned to go back to whatever he had been doing in his office before.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
chi
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 23:38:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(no rewards)