he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kyle vs razz [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 10:14:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

”Just numb to their attention huh?” he doesn’t think he could every get numb to the feeling of possibly being watched and judged. ”Oh uhhh people make me nervous, and Mr. Silph has gotten into my head that my work in rangers would eventually catch attention like it has for ,” not to mention the idea of his now being Reshiram’s avatar ever coming to light put him on edge. ”guess always a fear that having attention makes you a target in a sense?” he doesn’t know if the other would really understand it. He doesn’t know if Kyle has some deep secret he tries to hide. [break][break]

His shoulders can’t help but slump a bit at the others words, “I’m a try hard then?” he can’t help but ask as he was keeping track. But more because that’s what he thought you were suppose to do. Not like his record really mattered to him. [break][break]

”Taking bets?” it was clear he had no clue, ”On who?”

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs razz [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 12:07:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
one thing he learns from this was that razz has a similar mindset as him in this section as well. he supposed that the only difference was that he has learned to be indifferent with it.

"let me tell you one thing that got me over that easily: trends on hoenn never really stagnate. you get attention one day, and the next, people move on to another. no one really talks about my involvement with blackwell nowadays, yeah?" championship and aqua initiative was another thing. eventually, he tries to double-back on his word. "and being a tryhard isn't necessarily a bad thing, too, so don't sweat it! it just means your passionate about this, or something."

he starts to scratch his chin as he gets embarrassed with what he had said. totally wasn't his style to be saying helpful things. he swears he should learn how to stop blurting things out.

"but yeah, gym leaders supposedly had bets with each other on who they think will top the leaderboards. i don't know who voted for who though."

kyle shrugs. he doesn't know why he brought it up anyways.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
kyle vs razz [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 3:02:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

”Like a trend huh?” Razz repeats as he tries to think it over. Pondering over the idea of what attention could bring over with how fast the people of Hoenn got over it. In the end he doesn’t like the factors in it. The try -hard comment goes forgotten though as Milotic makes a call as she finally brought them shallow enough water for them to stand in in. ”Thank you,” he makes sure to show he’s grateful before he returns the servant back to his pokemon. [break][break]

”Thats interesting I wonder if they win anything of interest,” he knows his pops used to make such bets. Aqua goes to him letting Razz know he’s been assigned a new match already. ”Thanks for the match Lopez,” he bows his head in thanks before heading out.

[break][break]

+ // HT Battle
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
kyle vs razz [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 23:15:17 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: