awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 2:21:01 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
What Sam understood of his beldum was that it liked to sometimes, just, smash into things. He wasn't entirely sure why, if there was some sort of handicap or if the bledum was just naturally wanting to smash into things-- but who was he to tell the beldum no?

These times were usually when Sam would take the bledum down to the nearest junkyard or garbage dump and just let the thing loose. Luckily, Slateport City's Junkyard was looking for that very same sort of talent.

So Sam brought his lunch, released the beldum from its heavy ball, and took a seat while watching the beldum shake with what Sam assumed to be excitement before lashing out.

Sam also set out a few various berries and potions to get to the beldom when the recoil damage grew too great.

Carefully he watched the beldum use take down on a car, taking a bite of his lunch with a raised eyebrow.

@open bonus stage ss

the roll keeps dying but it was a 71 sigh
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 10:35:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
few experience what you really are

There was a loud metallic clang after the Beldum struck the rusted heap of an excuse for a car. Then, suddenly, something struck back.

A juvenile Tyrunt poked its head out from the other side, crouching down again before leaping up onto the car's roof. It released a pathetic croak of a roar as it stomped its clawed feet atop the wreck, even going as far to try and take a chunk out of it with its jaws (CRUNCH). As it whipped its clenched jaws left to right in an effort to tear metal, its trainer emerged out from behind a mountain of junk across the way, dressed in a hoodie and jeans.

He comes to a stop off to the side, taking a hand out from the front pocket of his hoodie before placing it across his heart. "Apologies if we disturbed your lunch. Bellona is overeager, and quite competitive." He regards the floating Beldum nearby, then turns to look at the dilapidated vehicle as the sharp sound of metal being torn echoes throughout the salvage yard. "Though I suppose we are making the wrecker's job easier..."

notes: oop i don't see ur first roll LOL did it poop out?
roll:

fp0NoKye

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 12:42:43 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
At the arrival of an unexpected Pokémon, Sam stood up and became alert. But to see it chomp at the car did relieve some of his tension. Even more tension was swept away at the Galarian accent that came from the dinosaur’s trainer.

”If only grave digging was as appealing as smashing cars,” Sam began, mostly kidding, even if his flat tone didn’t reveal as much. ”I’d have more help then… perhaps I’m not offering a handsome enough reward for their troubles.”

Seemed like the same rate, but he could be wrong. Either way, his lunch wasn’t interrupted pointlessly so he expressed a friendly hand to be shaken and gave a soft smile.

”Don’t worry about the lunch, it won’t spoil easily. I’m Sam.”

crgTri4o

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 12:54:20 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The prince still wasn't well-versed in sarcasm and other facets of humor. Sam's flat tone certainly didn't help. "Hm. I've never met a gravedigger before." He admits, calmly closing the gap between them in stride.

Meanwhile, Bellona continues to ravage the car with her maw, tearing chunks out before accidentally sliding off its windshield. She hits the ground below with a thud, landing on scraps of rusted metal and kicking up a small plume of dust. Then, quite fiercely, she gets up and strikes the car again with her tail (DRAGON TAIL). It nearly flips over entirely.

Upon reaching Sam, Remiel shakes his hand firmly. " at your service. I might have brought lunch myself, however... Bellona and I simply came here to train. A Tyrunt's jaw needs plenty of exercise to properly develop, after all." He nods, turning to see his dinosaur biting out the brake lights and chewing them to pieces.

notes:
roll:

gwGbRFdL

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 13:07:44 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Watching the potential dual type chomp away and smash the car in various ways had Sam glancing to his beldum. All beldum had been doing were stead hits. Take down, after take down, after take down. The recoil damage was likely to be great, so Sam gave small whistle, which called the beldum’s attention to him and picked up a potion or two, spraying off the nicks and scrapes.

That brilliant red of its eye came back and right back to smashing the car it went.

”Beldum’s always enjoyed smashing things. Like venting, I’ve learned.”

Sam motioned then for Remiel to take a seat, sitting himself and putting the used potion husks into his satchel.

”You seem familiar.” Sam noted, not particularly awestruck by this. His near perfect recall of anything he’d seen, caused by his eidetic memory, usually caused this problem for him. ”Are you a celebrity?”

Or at the very least, did he resemble one? Maybe the news? Sam was always reading too many headlines on his computer due to his insomnia.

B56hJyat

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 13:24:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel regarded the Beldum with an indifferent look, knowing full well that several of them formed, perhaps, the most intelligent Pokémon species in the world. When Sam spoke next, however, the royal smothered a sigh.

"I'm... an archaeologist."

Far be it from him to proclaim himself a 'celebrity' to anyone. And he wasn't exactly lying, either. He was an archaeologist. He even had his degree framed, and it hung against the wall of his office at the Galarian Embassy. Technically, he wasn't an employed archaeologist, but it beat admitting his face had found itself on the cover of tabloids often.

Wanting to change topic, while his Tyrunt began to headbutt the wreck herself (HORN DRILL), Remiel cleared his throat and continued. "I don't suppose you bury bodies at this junkyard, do you? Where do you hail from, Sam?" He asks, taking a seat.

notes:
roll:

Kz65uW90

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 13:51:56 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
An archeologist?

Sam had no reason to be suspicious of the claim. He didn't even really notice the hesitation in Remiel's admittance to his job. He wasn't entirely sure he'd ever looked into the archeological scene of Hoenn, or any region for that matter. Maybe he made a discovery that was big on the news.

Instead of focusing on it, he simply allowed the subject change, naive to the fact that Remiel had manipulated the conversation only because it was expertly done.

Ah, ever political, Prince Remiel. Not that Sam knew that.

Said subject change made Sam snort his water. He nearly did a spittake, but managed to control the liquid well enough that it didn't enter his sinuses. Then he smiled and set the bottle down.

"No, I don't bury bodies here. I'm from Kanto. My mother and I managed the Pokémon Tower there for years. I branched off on my own and took over Mt. Pyre, the elderly man who used to own it reached out to ask for help since he wanted to retire."

Explaining that he was the caretaker for Mt. Pyre never bothered him. He was proud of his work, even if most people seemed creeped out... for whatever reason?? Oh well.

Q2NAmOBW
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 7:34:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Sam's response to his inquiry did not go unnoticed. It even tempted a smile from the Galarian's lips. This would certainly be a strange place to bury bodies, he thought. But Hoenn had proven to be no stranger to the strange.

"You've certainly traveled a long way to step out and carve your own path. We share that in common, actually." He'd come to Hoenn to escape his duties as prince, after all, and indulge in his career as an archaeologist without the crown over his head. But oh, how that had derailed so quickly into a life of politics and espionage.

As Bellona seizes one of the wreck's doors with a bite (CRUNCH) and proceeds to tear it off, the young royal turns to face the other. "How are you liking it so far?"

notes:
roll:

khFwf9jh

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 19:35:57 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"I've been enjoying Hoenn quite a bit, actually."

Sam sounded mildly surprised at his own answer. Nobody had asked him how he liked Hoenn so far and to be asked caused him to look within and actually find an answer. What he found wasn't what he'd thought he would find.

"Much like Kanto, it shows promise in the face of danger. Even though the recent years haven't been kind to Hoenn, it seems that Hoenn has held tightly to itself and remained steady."

Kanto was still Kanto to a degree. It would be a ruin of the old Kanto for a while. And new Kanto just seemed to be a place where broken things surfaced or sought new homes in other regions.

Hoenn wasn't quite that place just yet, so far as Sam had seen.

"I didn't think I would like being so far away from home." He means his mother, mostly, but doesn't voice that. "Suppose it was just time to find home within myself more than relying on anything or anyone else for it."
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 18:35:50 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel silently nods in approval. He'd found 'home within himself' long before he actually abandoned the gilded halls of Calcifet Palace and Galar as a whole. The dragon clan in Kalos was the closest thing otherwise. But, despite the blood relation, he was still an outsider there to many. He had his father to thank for that.

Bellona hops atop the barely recognizable heap of car several times, flattening it even further until any trace of a 'car' is reduced to nothing more than torn metal and pieces of glass. When she is satisfied, the little t-rex hops off and charges towards her master with a toothy grin. Remiel sighs, and calmly gets up from his seat before patting his behind dry.

"Well, we must be going now. It was a pleasure making your acquaintance today, Sam." The ambassador nods, hopping down to regroup with his Tyrunt and pat its head. "Perhaps we'll see each other again on Mt. Pyre. I frequent it more often these days than I used to." With that, he departs after offering a small wave goodbye.

EXIT

notes:
roll:

5MdK6SCy
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,940 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bang smash [ ss m ]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 6:31:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: